My GF, Susan, Our First Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate her for quite a while, and it seemed like she was on the edge of climaxing for several minutes. When she finally did orgasm, it was hard, forceful and extended! She held my head in place tight against her pussy as she nearly drowned me while squirting. Any of my remaining cum was forced out of her pussy and into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

As she began to settle down, I raised her legs up over my shoulders, put both hands under her ass and lifted her ass off the bed. I licked her from her soaking cunt back to her asshole. I got every drop of juice I could and then dug my tongue as deep into her asshole as I could get it. I ate her ass for all I was worth. Not only did I want to please her, but I also simply HAD to enjoy all of this amazing ass that I could get!

Susan was breathless. I was proud of myself. I lifted myself up and kissed her on the lips. She licked mine. She whispered, "After that... it wouldn't matter if you didn't even have a dick at all!"

She continued, "You didn't seem bothered at all my eating your cum from my pussy?"

I answered, "Sweetheart, that's not the first time I ever ate a man's cum."

Susan smiled and said, "Make sure I have you're phoner number, 'cause that is definitely not the last time you'll be eating fresh cum!"

12