My GF the Engineer-Beta Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to make out their texture and colour in the half-light but they seemed smooth and silver with a black section running along their spines. The pieces were rigid but as a whole and segmented they were probably very flexible and versatile. As always, I was impressed.

It was after my guess that Alex finally answered me.

"Robotic tentacles. You're quite right. Designed and constructed by yours truly. They'll probably be a hit. Lots of applications in construction and manufacturing.

"So of course they are being tested first on me for what I can only assume will lead to sex." I speculated. "Gonna hold me in place while you eat me out lover- oh!"

I was interrupted by a softness at my head. My pillow? How? I hadn't be lowered. I quickly realised that Alex must have used one of her tentacles to raise a pillow to me. She really does think of everything! How many were supporting me at this stage? One for each of my limbs, four across my back and one for my head. Nine? This was extensive, if not excessive.

I let the pillow tentacle push my head upwards into a comfortable position from where I could look down at Alex.

"Hmmm. And here I thought you were starting to get it. Ah well. I suppose now all the structural pieces are in place there is no sense delaying. I'll let the program run." As I watched, Alex pressed a key on the keyboard and then leisurely eased apart the robe she had been wearing. She didn't so much as reveal her nude body to me as she did open herself up for touching. Was I somehow supposed to pleasure her or was this not for me? Was I being teased? And what program?

"See, I had an idea," she continued, "and I want you to understand that it is not through laziness that I have devised this, but because I want something that will optimise your pleasure in a way that even I could not. I hope it won't replace me but I really do want to see how far it can go on its own. So darling, don't get your expectations up. We already had our lovemaking. For the next little while, I'm going to play with myself, and my new pet..." she paused "...is going to play with you."

It was with those words that I felt the restraints on my legs pull on me for the first time. Till now they had simply grasped and supported but now they wrenched my legs apart. Not painfully, not nearly enough to push me to the limits of my flexibility but enough to leave me open. Between my legs and at the edge of the bed I soon saw what I was open for.

Their heads were nothing like the dart shaped restraints that held me. Both were familiar shapes. The one that was higher and approaching my crotch faster was like a hose, an opening in the centre was leaking clear viscous fluids before it even reached me. I hoped the bed wasn't becoming messy below me but I had little time to worry about that before the hose was upon me.

Soon there were squirts of fluid against me and over my pussy. Lube I presumed. I thought that was the end of it but before I could react the hose tentacle had positioned itself right at my entrance. Unlike the warm restraints this tentacle head was cold. I gasped as it pushed at my entrance, spreading my pussy lips. I squealed as the cool thick liquid was poured directly inside me coating my walls. Then, just as rapidly as it had pushed into me, the hose withdrew. My lips attempted to cling to its ridges but it soon left me and quickly disappeared from view. It was like a cobra dispensing it's venom in an instant.

However, it seemed this cobra struck multiple times as no sooner had I noticed it's absence it promptly reappeared as an out of sight pressure upon my ass.

Without even a breather from the squirts inside my pussy, my ass too was soon being smothered in lube and having some spurted inside me. It withdrew and I felt some begin to drip out of myself. Despite the machine's speed in depositing it there seemed to be an incredible amount of lubricant readying my body.

I had been prepared, it seemed that the machine now thought it was time to put the lube to work. The second tentacle, that had been patiently waiting in the wings thus far begun its approach. It was...well it was phallic. I could describe how it was long, thick and black but calling it a dildo sufficed well enough. It certainly wasn't "shop-bought", the ease at which it melded into the rest of the tentacle was evidence that this was a custom built phallus. Behind it, at the dildo's base where it joined to the tentacle, was a box of some sort, likely there to allow the dildo extra functions. I guess I'd find out soon enough. It approached at speed.

This was so strange, I thought. Not the objects themselves. The tentacles themselves were odd of course, and the sensation of the lube was definitely unusual. Alex wasn't that much of a chemist but I found it hard to believe that she would go to all the effort she had and still use normal shop bought lube. There was definitely some kind of cool tingling happening inside of me and on my skin from that liquid. All of that was bizarre but more than that was the pace at which things were happening. The progression was so unnatural to how sex had been for me in the past.

What Alex had built wasn't shy. It did not hesitate. It did not take a moment to enjoy the view or check things were going well. It would carry on its duty no matter what and without fail. I started to realise that this machine, this mad construction of Alex's was designed to pleasure it's occupant, me and it did not think for a moment about anything else. Its own pleasure meant nothing. It only listened to its programming. I was going to be fucked by it, fucked by a machine. Alex was reclining, watching and slowly pleasuring herself but she was not in control. This was all code.

"Optimised." She'd used that word. I understood it now. This was what she had been talking about. My girlfriend had experimented and created a sex toy that would fuck me all on its own. It would do it all on its own without concern for anything other than my pleasure, and hopefully -if the generous application of lube was any indication- my safety.

The dildo met my pussy lips and pushed. It didn't need to wait, it required no invite. The moment it was sure it had lined itself up, it began.

The tentacle behind the dildo pushed until a quarter of it was inside of me and for a brief moment I was penetrated and nothing more. I'd had guys that just enjoyed the feeling of being inside you. This machine had no notion of that. This device had no concept of waiting to enjoy a moment itself when it knew it could improve on its partners enjoyment. It was no surprise really, considering her personality, that Alex had created a robotic perfectionist.

A new whining sound built in pitch and filled the room. As it did I felt the dildo move in and out of me, extending to fit it's full length inside of me and fill me up. That box must have contained some form of piston as the tentacle itself was stabilised and unmoving. Only the dildo pushed in and out of me as the machine's squeal raised and lowered in pitch in time to the thrusts.

This was not the first piston operated dildo I had encountered. Sex toys like it existed and so Alex had of course attempted to improve upon them. This however, was wonderful. I wasn't sure whether it was whatever was in that lube making my sensitivity skyrocket or it was how the tentacle was slightly adjusting so it was angled precisely at me that made things so great but whatever it was felt amazing. Yet again however, that perfectionist drive inside this machine was showing itself. Just as I had started to get used to the forceful but intensely pleasurable thrusts of the dildo, I started to feel something pressing into my ass.

I hadn't noticed another tentacle coming to pleasure me but it seemed that from below something had emerged and was pushing itself into me. Wider that what I'd expect from a dildo but once it had pushed into me the familiar feeling of how a butt plug fills me clued me in on what had been inserted. A growing wave of vibrations was soon emanating from the toy and it was ever so gently pulling out and pushing back in. Not enough to remove it from me, but just enough to make sure I never forgot it was inside me. As if I would.

The thrusting was increasing now and it was matching my own growing lust. Occasionally a gasp from Alex would remind me she was still in the room but overall my focus was on my rapidly approaching orgasm. Like a train without breaks my progress towards it only increased.

The lube tentacle made its reappearance, snaking over my chest and lubricating my nipples so they tingled before briefly swapping out with the dildo to relubricate me before allowing the dildo to resume its work.

The dildo thrust heavily against me as if a great weight was slamming into me and forced my body to push against the restraints. I was weightless in their grip and my body had no way to resist the pounding. Alex was the only one in a position to stop the program and she was making no effort to interrupt. It was true helplessness.

I think I liked this feeling. I think I really liked it.

My ass was vibrating strongly and the dildo was thrusting harder than ever before with a sustained rapid pace that no human could have kept up for as long. I felt my orgasm approaching. It had a unique quality. It wasn't as though I was using a toy that was helping me get there, it was like an outside force -the machine- had decided it would happen now, decided my orgasm was imminent, without me.

I clenched my fists and curled my toes, my eyes slamming shut alongside them. This was all I could do. Tense and expect my orgasm.

I came, and came, and came.

It was a long and sustained orgasm that the machine perfectly extended. It matched the contractions of my pussy, thrusting when I needed it the most and squeezing my wrists in a way I hadn't known I found pleasurable. It knew exactly how to make me cum as enthusiastically as possible and for as long as possible.

For minutes I continued a single orgasm before that brilliantly crafted orgasm ended. Yet there was no end there.

There was no exhaustion or self-pleasure the machine needed to preoccupy itself with. It was a selfless and skilled lover and one that needed no breaks. Alex had awoken an insatiable beast underneath our bed and it would only slumber at her command. She withheld that command and so I became its prey long into the night. A nocturnal hunter, it only rested when shafts of sunlight split open our curtains.

The same day, but with sun considerably higher in the sky I stumbled into the lecture hall with a headache born from tiredness and a soreness and overstimulation born from penetration. My legs were weak so I sat for most of it. Somehow I managed to conduct my lecture about the Lupercalia with that throbbing inside of me.

With great difficulty I told my class all about the animal sacrifices and, sexually-charged rituals of that ancient festival. Yet all the while my mind was still wrapped up in the pleasure a machine had brought me. While lecturing the next generation, I couldn't help but long to be back in the grip of that creature my girlfriend had birthed. I doubt Alex would make me wait long.

***

"It highlights the danger of AI. The misuse of it and how easily corruptible the whole thing is. We have been campaigning for tighter laws to govern this new, dangerous technology but instead the laws have loosened! Those machines would have never been able to do anything if they hadn't been allowed to cook. That's the truth of it!"

-Cassandra Reihman, Leader of the UK Human Alliance Party (HAP) and elected representative of Hendon.

***

January 24th 2046

Choice

Vrrrrrrrr! The whirring machine whizzed along, trying to keep up.

It ducked and weaved through the obstacles in its path, keeping pace with its target.

The high pitch whine it let out was harmonised with the quieter dull rumble as it's two wide, central tires rolled across the ground. One following after the other the two tires allowed the little machine to speed across the floor like a tiny, squat motorbike.

It slid to a halt, matching it's target's sudden stop and put out two little poles on either side to stabilise itself. It did not fully extend the pole on it's right side and let itself lean to the right for two reasons: firstly the right side was the one closest to its target and thus leaning on its side angled the machine's versatile "payload" towards them and secondly, the edge of the stairs was to its left and it was very possible the target would attempt to kick it into the abyss in frustration the moment it attempted to fulfil its role. Staying angled against away from that chasm with its left pole fully extended was a wise plan.

It knew it could survive such a fall but believed there was no need to lose valuable time having to right itself and return to its target. After the first such instance had occurred the little machine had noted such a possibility could happen and learned to always deploy its stands when near ledges to dig in and resist the strike.

Stationary and stable, and noting that the target was also remaining stationary while they completed their own tasks, the little machine began its true function. It was not here to follow, it was here to help. The tiny box situated atop the two wheels silently activated and three round shutters opened. From within smooth shapes began rising.

Smaller, softer and lighter than their predecessors yet no weaker, these more rounded appendages were a tool more versatile and useable than anything their creator had designed before. They could mould into different shapes, change their rigidity, activate pressurised suction pads, change their temperature and even route liquids through pipe networks that could change diameter at will. If the task in question was cleaning, they were top of the line.

A little camera atop the rover recorded all its activities for later examination and the microphone could detect and record audio, and translate the audio into text. All the thought processes and discoveries the little machine made were recorded and matched in time with the recorded data. A human would need to be able to understand the coding of the device in order to make sense of it all the data but it was there all the same. If someone wanted a device that could document its own testing phase with extreme precision, Alex had made it.

Thanks to all that data and the brilliant mind behind it, the testing phases of this little rover had progressed incredibly smoothly. The device itself would be on sale within the year, albeit with a slightly modified and restricted version of the current AI.

The smooth appendages began reaching out toward the human currently pulling clothes out of a large fabric basket and placing them in a more mobile plastic one. Bent over and straining, the device understood that now was the perfect time to do its job.

"Slightly modified" was what Alex had told her business partners and that part was accurate but to call what would be the commercial version of the AI only "slightly restricted" was a superb understatement. Some of Alex's co-workers and connections may have suspected the true origins and intended purpose of the device they were funding and helping to put on the market but none had yet been given definitive proof. As far as the marketing was concerned, it was for cleaning and was going to make a fortune, and that was all anyone needed to think about. The creator's home use was not their concern.

Of course further down the line the device would see expanded use in cooking, maintenance and all kinds of household and professional tasks. The device was simply too versatile to forever remain an advanced vacuum. It was destined to become a miniaturised maid and maybe more. The only thing preventing that was current laws on what robotic and fully autonomous appliances could be given responsibility over but even that seemed to be changing gradually. As they became more commonplace, especially amongst wealthy households, the laws on robotics were less and less restrictive.

That's how the consumer cycle worked. If the wealthy wanted it, you could bet that the laws that prevented it's production and distribution would be changed. Once the wealthy had it, then the poorer areas of society could buy whatever cheaper versions were presented. Desire, legality, distribution, consumption, then banality. They way of the world.

Behind all of that cleaning however, the device's origins stayed true and present. Behind the marketing and development, the modifications and tweaks, the machine Alex had built never moved too far from her original inspiration. Behind the façade of a cleaning device with a promising future was a machine built for pleasure. While restricted versions of the device were learning how to clean better, this device had been studying Hayley and only Hayley.

It was now somewhat of an expert.

***

I jumped at their touch, although I really shouldn't have been surprised. If I stood still in this house for too long, I would be pleasured. That was something of an inevitability. Regardless of whether Alex was home or not.

The tentacles had reached up my legs and stroked the edges of my shorts, looking for entry. That was the sensation that had surprised me. It had been a while since he'd tried anything, what with me moving around as I did the chores and not giving him any opportunities, so I had almost forgotten that Archimedes was following me.

I looked over at him sitting their cutely and innocently as if he wasn't currently wriggling towards my clit in the hopes of starting up whatever stimulating routine he had planned.

I noted that his little legs had been deployed; me kicking him down the stairs had obviously scared him so he was now always wary of that possibility. I did feel a little bad about that but if you're going to scare someone by touching them on the legs early in the morning then don't be surprised if they lash out. He had to learn these things. Although it seemed he had learnt not to stop attempting to pleasure me in the morning, but just to prepare for my backlash. At least he was built sturdily. A sharp kick wouldn't do much to him and even dropping him down the stairs had only damaged the front wheel and Alex was able to repair that damage.

I gasped and stopped my sorting of the clothes for a moment as I felt him wriggling about upon my skin. I suppose taking a little break before I took these clothes to the washing machine wouldn't hurt. Not to mention that Archimedes had been running about after me tirelessly this morning. He did have one job, I should let him do it occasionally. I could let him have his fun.

I suppose I really didn't need to be that considerate. Archimedes was just a robot after all. Even if he was becoming smarter every day I had been assured by Alex that he was a long way off anything that could be considered "sentience". He was maybe, at a push, around the level of decision making as a bacteria. He had a job, was learning the obstacles and optimisations associated with that job, and then he was doing his best. No feelings, no desires, no awareness.

Still, he did look cute.

I'd even completely gotten over my issues with tentacles after having him around all the time using every chance he had to put them on me. A little chunky motorbike that followed you around and tried its best to please you, it was hard not to get attached.

The name Archimedes was all because it was an overlap between our passions, Alex's love of engineering, mathematics and inventing and my love of classical history. Although Alex does joke that we named him that because Archimedes described the machine that would become the eponymous Archimedes' Screw, and our little Archimedes was carrying on the tradition... by screwing me.