My GF the Engineer-Beta Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naming him may have been a mistake to be honest. It definitely personified him more than necessary. I mean I shouldn't even be referring to Archimedes as a "him" but it just seemed to fit, especially with his insistence on using the dildo head form rather than the tongue-like tool that Alex tried to encourage him to use. He was learning how to pleasure me but it seemed he was unable to understand that the mental stimulation of having a tongue pleasure me would always beat the physical advantages a phallic shape had. Not that it had ever really caused him too many problems in getting me to orgasm.

His little tentacles had pushed past both my denim shorts and my underwear. Two were caressing and vibrating on my pussy and clit while a third was lubing my ass, evidently planning on pleasuring that soon. There was a sucking sensation on my clit from one of the appendages and I was quickly feeling the pleasure build. I really did have to get on with the chores before Alex got back but... was there really a problem in having one quick orgasm? With the rate Archimedes was going at, it really wouldn't take long.

He was only at half strength right now. He was actually equipped with six tentacles but he had been guided into the practice that going all out right from the start would only cause pain and discomfort. He had learned foreplay in a way. With his constant experimentation and record making it was no surprise that he didn't do too much or too little. He got me ready for more, whilst not teasing me for too long. Not because of politeness of course, just efficiency.

The pleasure was quickly ramping up as the sucking on my clit continued at a pleasant strength while my ass and pussy were penetrated slowly. Both cool penetrating appendages expanded slightly inside of me to fill me better and really make my enjoyment skyrocket. They started to rub my walls, with ridges and alternating textures that demanded my attention.

I felt the dirty clothes in my arms tumble to the floor as I braced myself against the wall. Two palms pressing against the flat surface. I started moaning and encouraging him. Even if he wasn't human, he could at least pick up the meaning behind "don't stop", and "that's good" when he was told it.

In fact, Archimedes did better than most humans in that regard. Unlike a person, who would be liable to either go harder and faster at hearing those words, or to become overly conscious of the specifics of what was working and mess it up; Archimedes, on hearing that, continued exactly what he was doing with only slight optimising adjustments as I shifted and squirmed under his assault. If I didn't want Archimedes to stop, he never did.

With my pleasure rising he didn't let up an inch and soon his three appendages were making sparks travel throughout my nerves. Little explosions of perfect pleasure. I gasped out loud and froze, the triple stimulation was too much and I felt as though I was having a separate orgasm at each of my three most sensitive points. I felt juices spilling over as the tentacle in my pussy continued to pound me and cause the liquids inside me to be forced out onto my legs and the floor.

This went on for about ten seconds before my legs, which had been shaking alongside the orgasm, finally gave out and I started to slump. My knees bent forward and I would have landed on the ground with my legs under me if not for the timely help of the three tentacles that Archimedes had thus far held in reserve.

It really was a testament to Alex's craft that she had created a machine that could connect itself to three very delicate places and then move in sync with your own movements so that there was no discomfort. If I had fallen with a toy inside of me that was connected to a wall or something then no doubt would I have been in pain as it either angled awkwardly against me or was wrenched from inside of me as I fell away from it. With Archimedes however the tentacles moved in perfect harmony with me. Still inside of me and still stimulating me gently, they kept the exact same comfortable angles relative to me that they had maintained since the start.

They had no need to panic and withdraw to catch me as the three spare tentacles now cradled my legs and one wrapped around my waist. My limp body was comfortably and reliably supported even by such a small machine. It's struts tethering it securely to the ground.

I let myself sigh and relax.

"Thanks Archimedes. I needed that." I found myself saying. "And thanks for catching me."

It could have just been quick reactions but it wouldn't have been impossible for Archimedes to already know how weak I tended to feel in the afterglow of a squirting orgasm, preparing all along to catch me so I didn't endanger myself near the stairs. I wanted to reach out an pat him on the head for a job well done. As it turned out however, Archimedes didn't consider himself done.

As I came down from my high I started to note that the tentacles were still pleasuring me. The one on my clit had stopped but my ass and pussy continued to be pleasured. They had decreased in intensity after my orgasm but they were now returning to that strength and speed at an alarming rate. The two that were wrapped around my legs were snaking their way up past my waist and towards my breasts.

"Okay, that's enough. Time to get on with work." I tried to say as I attempted to untangle myself from the six appendages.

I stepped forward, expecting Archimedes to take the hint. When I started moving, he withdrew. That was just how it worked. He might try again when I got into another position but when I wanted to move, he had to withdraw. At least I thought he had to.

I yelped as I felt a slight bite of pain on my thigh as I tried to move. Archimedes was clamping down hard.

It was only for a moment before he released my leg but it was pain nonetheless. I took another step but now there was pressure again. He was no longer squeezing me quite as tightly, stopping just before the point of pain, but he was not letting my legs go.

The two wrapped around my legs had made it to my chest and started lubricating and hefting my breasts. They play and toyed with my nipples and fondled my breasts in incredible ways. Unlike another lover, breast play was not for any joy on his own part. Archimedes only touched me in ways he knew I liked. Regardless, there was no time for any of this. I had work to be done.

I pulled away again but only the top half of my body moved, and not that much. My legs shuffled but Archimedes was now fixed in place and holding me tightly. I tried to move my arms around but they weren't able to force any of the tentacles off of myself.

"Okay Archimedes that's enough now." I said sternly.

No sooner had I said that than I felt the tentacle in my pussy start vibrating and thrusting just as intensely as before.

The one on my clit vibrated in sync and my ass was being fucked once again. I tried to reach out but I soon felt the arc of the tenacles on my breasts as barriers. Held at my chest height as immovable bars I couldn't get my arms down past them to reach the tenacles under my shorts. I tried to move my arms down in front of my body but the arcs of the tentacles moved to match me. My top rose in front of me before popping violently up, exposing my breasts and allowing the tentacles to create arcing barriers to prevent my arms from going down, no matter where I moved to.

I turned my attention to tugging at the ones around my breasts but it was rapidly becoming a futile effort. I was weak from my recent orgasm and these tentacles were powerful. They were designed to catch a human and move them. My arms hitting them was not going to budge them one bit. Archimedes' body itself was the only thing I could knock around with any force and he was currently securely planted. Not that I could make it to him anyway to try, my legs were well and truly stuck.

I couldn't even painfully resist now. He was conformed to me in multiple locations so I didn't have any point to pivot off of. I couldn't move my lower body in any meaningful way.

"Archimedes stop. Seriously."

I didn't really know if he understood additional words like "seriously" but I was trying my best. He hadn't understood my non-verbal refusal, nor my slightly more colloquial words before but "stop" should be enough right? That was clear enough. It had worked before.

And yet Archimedes didn't let up one bit. In fact, just as I realised he had ignored me again, just as the pounding of my heart increased, I felt him increase the suction power on my chest and he even induced the tentacles to pinch my nipples slightly.

My resistance was failing even more as delicious pain and terribly pleasure surged inside me like a glass filling up and overspilling. Even in this situation I heard myself moan, overcome with the thrill. I felt the damp sensation of liquid splattering on my legs as the tenacle withdrew between thrusts and slung excess flowing juices out of me. Wet droplets hit my shorts and others flew out the space the tentacles had opened up upon entry to my shorts. I was becoming a mess of lust and liquid as I let Archimedes have his way with me. His appendages pulsing and stretching the fabric of my shorts. My chest being toyed with.

Sure I had things to do, and sure my sex robot ignoring my orders was a little scary, but sex is sex. I wasn't in any real danger. What's the big deal? No, enough of that. I should get free! But how much harm could he really do in the hour before Alex would be get home?

Oh! That's right! Alex!

I looked for my phone but I couldn't see it nor feel it in my pocket. It was downstairs, dammit!

But if I could reach it, Alex had a remote off switch for Archimedes. In case anything went wrong. He was routed through Alex's servers so she had access to him. If I could call her she could either figure out what was wrong and fix it remotely, or just switch him...

I dipped my head, my thoughts interrupted. No not now! I had just started to form a plan but I had been on edge for too long and had let myself go without resisting. Those thick and damp tentacles pistoned in and out of me. My ass jiggled inside my shorts as it wriggled inside that sensitive and tight hole, filling me.

With my legs tightly bound and my hands unable to move I felt completely at Archimedes' mercy. The tentacles on my nipples sucked even harder and it felt like those wrapped around my legs squeezed on me as my own pussy clenched down upon the tentacle jamming its way inside me. I wanted to bite my tongue to stop it but I couldn't. My mouth opened and with drool running out of my mouth I moaned out as I came.

Again juices squirted out past either side of the tentacle yet it did not stop it's assault. It powered me through it, extending the pleasure and sending me careening towards my next one. My shorts were saturated and I felt liquid splatter on my curled toes. My fists started to hurt from how hard I squeezed them as I came.

My breathing started to calm down and I slumped forwards, my arms resting over the tentacles like they were handles to a rollercoaster. My body was being lifted ever so slightly so that only my tip toes were touching the ground. Soon I would have no purchase, like that very first time. Soon I would be unable to do a thing. Every time I thought that, it was as though the vibrations, the fucking, the sucking, all felt a thousand times more intense.

I blinked through the sweat that was rolling off my forehead and over my eyes. I couldn't give into this. I couldn't.

Already I was close to cumming again but I knew that if I came once more I would be far too weak to stand a chance of escaping. This was my last chance. I wouldn't get another.

In my mind I recalled that moment when I first tried to break free.

It wasn't much of a plan and I wasn't much of a mechanic, but I did know that when someone cries out in pain, people become aware they're hurting them.

The fucking inside of me was nearly unbearable but I steadied my legs. I had to resist my orgasm. Even if I wanted to let go and just continue this ravishing. Something wasn't right and I knew it.

My hand reached out, not down, but forward. My fingers curled around a pair of jeans hanging limply atop the pile. I took a deep breath as I felt my orgasm approaching.

Now or never. If I cum now, I won't be able to stand.

I cried out. The loudest and most pained howl I could muster. No neighbour would be able to hear me in this house but that was okay. The one who needed to hear me had a powerful and perceptive microphone. He had let go when I first yelped. Even if he wasn't listening to my words, he was still able to hear me.

It worked!

Archimedes rolled back, physically surprised at my outburst. The little struts he had on him were still secure but for a moment he angled himself up unsteadily.

The tenacles around my legs loosened their grip and the suction on my chest stopped completely. All the vibrations my body had been feeling lessened and the two tentacles fucking both my holes withdrew. The one in my ass entirely, the one in my pussy about half way.

Archimedes had never heard me make such a sound. For a moment, I completely stunned that robot.

I took my chance, and went for it.

Hurling the jeans over my shoulder at him I caught the little robot and covered him completely, camera and wheel both. With great effort I wrenched myself forward.

I had no real plan of how to move or step but I let my body wriggle desperately itself. I felt my legs come free as they stepped high and I ducked and tucked my arms in, disappearing past the chest suckers. As I stepped I pulled myself off the last connection to Archimedes. I felt the wet and smooth tentacle that was so thoroughly lubed with my juices slide out from within me, down my shorts and past my leg.

I'd never been so glad to be a squirter.

I stumbled for two steps and crashed into the wall near the stairs but somehow prevented myself from immediately falling down them. My legs nearly buckled from under me, the post orgasmic weakness kicking in as I suddenly had to support my own weight. My body desperately wanted to follow the path of the drips still falling from me but I steadied myself.

I looked back just in time to see Archimedes recovering.

The tentacles that had been outstretched but frozen whipped around in the air hoping to catch me. Additionally, the struts on Archimedes retracted and he attempted to roll forward but the jeans got caught in his wheel. The hight pitch whirring of the motors showing his dedication to freeing himself. When he realised I was no longer within reach he retracted his tentacles, bringing them to the jeans to extract them.

Even with his frightening behaviour he was not violent. No part of his programming encouraged him to rip my jeans to shreds like a monster, he simply started to extract himself from the obstacle so he could resume pleasuring me. I realised I didn't have long to find my phone.

Holding the handrail the whole way down I stumbled downstairs. As I did so I looked at the smooth track down the side of the stairs. Rubber tire marks all along it. That was Archimedes' route up and down the stairs and he would be screaming down it after me soon enough.

My tits exposed and my shorts dripping I tumbled into the kitchen recalling that I would find my phone upon the worktop. The little, black, mirrored surface stared up at me as my saviour.

I had Alex's contact easy to reach and I was dialling in seconds.

That's when I heard that motor upstairs. The thumping of that little robot charging to where I was.

The heavy pounding on the wooden pathway was accompanied by his little figure appearing in between the poles of the banister. He whipped around the corner and spotted me. In moments he'd be upon me no matter how quickly I dashed. I did all that I could, I jumped up on the kitchen counter like I was avoiding a spider. He might try to grab me down but I was betting his programming would ensure he was slow and careful about it.

"Hello babe." Came a delightful voice at my ear. Completely calm and unaware.

"Shut down Archimedes immediately."

"Wh-"

"Shut him down right now!"

The robot's tentacles reached out as it hit the brakes.

To her credit, and maybe due to the panic in my voice, my girlfriend was smart enough to not say another word.

Furious typing and clicking.

Before the outstretched appendages even reached my foot, the lights inside Archimedes went out.

With a crash he slammed into the counter below me before bouncing backwards and skidding and spinning across the floor. Tentacles went limp and fell to the ground, spiralling with the twisting body. A few chips of plastic shot out in other directions, snapped at the collision but other than that there was no more movement.

I waited for a moment, but nothing.

"Hayley? Hayley, he's off. Are you okay?"

I let out a big sigh. My legs gave up and I crumpled. Sliding so that I lay on my back on the counter top.

I lay there until Alex got back, talking to her on the phone the whole journey.

I spoke to her, suddenly exhausted, as tears rolled over my cheeks and juice droplets dripped from my core. All of it run off the counter and splashed onto the floor, pooling around where Archimedes lay dormant.

***

September 4th 2047

Mastery

I tabbed back to her, I couldn't resist it. I knew I shouldn't but she just looked so beautiful. I wasn't concerned that she'd think I was spying on her, I was more worried that I was getting distracted from my work.

Hayley knew where the home cameras were, she knew I had access to them, she knew where to go to get some privacy. It hardly counted as spying if I peeked at the feed from cameras she knew were always on. Either right now she didn't care she was on camera, which I'll admit is a pretty hot idea in and of itself, or she knew and hoped I'd watch, which is an intensely sexy idea. It would be a waste of such brilliance and a failing on my part as a partner if I didn't watch, right?

Who cares that I was at work? I practically run the place and have a large office where I'm not overlooked. There has to be some perks to all the hard work I've put in.

She was currently bent over the back of the sofa, naked as the day she was born, facing the camera. I could see her face twisting in agonising joy, and I could see the writhing mass behind her. It had become a semi-common sight.

Hayley still worked at the university, her passion for her work hadn't lessened since our fortune's improved, but she was on study leave at the moment. For the rest of the semester she would be working hard on finishing her new paper on Roman rituals and then began the long process of publishing. This could be the work that made her a household name, you never knew!

I had almost become a bit of a household name for tech experts since the release and the success of Bellerophon yet I did feel that Bellerophon itself had overtaken both of us and far exceeded the bounds of our possibly popularity.

It had really taken off and while its current price gate limited it from being used in many homes, it's utility and high profile was steadily making waves. Homes of the rich being tended to by highly advanced tentacles that could cook and clean and required little maintenance? Who could ignore that? A magazine had called it a sign that the future was visiting us in the present.

Watching my girlfriend through the screen, bent over and being given such erotic pleasure, I did wonder if they were right. I couldn't quite see how many tentacles were pleasuring her, they all blended to one mass at some point, but these days it was likely to be at least two per hole. I could see three toying with her breasts, one for each and another slathering the area between them. Two were pulling back on her arms so they stretched her taut and another was pressing down lightly on her back. Quite a sight.