My Ghost Orchid

Story Info
Triste with my coworker.
952 words
3.59
10.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years before I divorced my coworker and I were chatting and I crossed the line. She replied that she was flattered but I was married and she was also in a relationship, but if the situation were different then the feeling was mutual.

A few years pass and I am divorced. I am struggling to find myself and have no morals at this point. I am single and it does not matter if the other is single or married, if she is willing, well so am I.

Well one night after work we have Happy Hour and somehow I wind up at a Chili's with two female coworkers. The evening is fire and it is very apparent that things could get hot and heavy with either one. Both had a few too many drinks and my one little bits of morality I did have, was no fucking for the first time if they were drunk. Well both were, one was married, and well the one I am telling you about was on the ropes with her relationship. So as the night came to a close I went home extremely worked up with imagining what could have happened.

Fast forward two or 3 years and I am sitting in bed one night and see a green dot next to my coworkers profile on Messenger and so I decide to send her a simple message of "Can't sleep?" I instantly get a reply and innocent chatting begins, well for a few minutes anyways. We are talking and of course it comes up that she is single and one of us brings up the flirtation between us years before. I honestly do not remember who brought it up, but it was obvious where it was going. We flirt, dick pics are shared and promises are made with arrangements for the following evening.

She is worried that I am trying to prank her so that coworkers and I can laugh about it, but that was not the case. Sex was definitely the topic and neither was looking for a relationship, but both of us had found a connection for our sexual cravings.

She shared that she liked to be dominated so as soon as I was greeted at the door, I stepped in and unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I put my hand behind her head and guided her to my cock that was awaiting her sexy slutty mouth. I watched her work her mouth up and down my thick shaft as I held a handful of her hair in my clinched fist. I told her to lead me to her room as I was ready to fuck. She led the way and laid back on her bed with her legs spread and her lips glistening as she was soaking wet. I had full control, but she was about to rock my world just as much as I was hers both physically and mentally.

I got in her bed as she lay back, her breasts plump, and moving in unison as I kneeled between her legs. She was so wet and so warm as I slid inside slowly. I wanted to enjoy the feeling, though wet and sliding right in, it was still tight and firm. She was working it and squeezing me, both of us in a sexual bliss at that very moment. After a few slow strokes the tempo began to build and I was in heaven. With each forward thrust my body would slam up against hers and I would watch her globes bounce in unison. I grabbed for her ankles and rested them on my left shoulder and then pressed her body in half, this was my move to be able to press the head of my cock up against her cervix. To some it's a discomfort and to many it's pleasurable. As I hit it, I hold my hips and keep pressure against the cervix, it almost always causes a deep gasp for air and brings on a low moan as I hold pressure. At this time she is doing everything I would expect but also begins to tremble all over as she tells me that she is cumming and hard. I continue to push hard against her cervix in hopes it was intensifying her orgasm. Positions were changed and her ass was invaded, the sensation of feeling the head push through and the tightness of her squeezing me had me struggling to not cum too soon. And once the pace picked up again she began to cum hard again, her body shaking all over, her ass pulsing on my cock. I continued to hold out and we had some of the absolute best sex for almost 90 minutes.

So, it was a new discovery for me to meet someone who could cum so easily. Before the night was over she had finished 24 times. My mind was blown and I seriously needed some hydration once we were finished. I had the free pass to have her in any way I wanted and many fantasies wer shared. Many times we would disappear to a storage room to cure our urges. I will share more stories I had with her, but in the end I lost something that I had in my grasp yet could not see because I was not ready for a relationship. I was still in a bad mindset and was enjoying what we had, and she was ready for someone serious. We kept in touch for a bit, we would sext with one another, but she even cut me off with that, and rightfully so. In the end, she became my Ghost Orchid.