My Gift

Story Info
A shopping trip with Miss V.
1.3k words
3.71
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been honoured to be under the control of Miss V. and would like to dedicate this to her.

My Gift.

"Come here 13, I have a gift for you."

I dropped to my knees and crawled to her feet.

"Stand up and try on these new trousers."

I stood and took the black suit trousers, unfolded them and bent to put them on.

"They are perfect," Miss proclaimed.

I stood in trousers the waist done up with a belt, nice and snug. But they had a large piece missing where the zip or buttons would be there was a small rugby ball shaped hole from below the waist band to between the legs. My ringed cock was on display completely.

"They will be perfect for what I have in mind".

A few days later Miss informs me we are going out. I was standing very straight, facing the corner of the room with an anal hook inserted, it's rod was up my back about 30cm and connected to a strap going up to my metal collar padlocked round my neck. I was wearing my cock rings as usual, one at the base of my cock and balls and one tight round my balls. I had edged 3 times that morning and was hard from Miss being in the room.

Miss instructed me to put on my nice new trousers, a black polo neck sweater, black shoes and socks and my knee length black coat with the buttons in the front.

I stood fully dressed for the first time in 2 weeks in front of Her. It's an odd feeling to be dressed before your Mistress when you are not used to it.

"That's just the look I was going for," She said, "normally dressed handsome man," with that she stepped forward and put her left hand between two of the buttons in the coat and fondled my balls, easy access she said.

As I reacted she moved her right hand behind me and pushed against the metal rod of the hook which in turn pushed the hook in making me stand upright and demonstrating that flinching away was not an option.

"So 13, one last touch and we are ready, Open,"

I opened my mouth and she inserted a small black dummy shaped like a cock. Then covered my lower face with a black cloth mask, like the type used to protect against Coved19.

"When I say suck 13, I want to hear you sucking on that small cock."

I nodded my agreement whilst at the same time realising that the dummy tasted of my Mistress.

"Excellent she said lets go shopping."

I drove us to the local shopping mall and parked, all the time worrying about what was about to happen, whilst Miss was sitting in the back of the car on the phone chatting to a friend.

I parked near the entrance and opened her door.

"Come closer 13,"

I stepped up to the door and she slipped her hand in my coat.

"I just want to make sure you are hard." "Suck 13."

I start to make sucking noises and Miss played with my cock and balls, her cold hand manipulating the tight rings with a firm grip, of course I was hard I was always hard, with a word or a look she made me hard.

"OK you can stop and step back."

She slid from the car with smooth elegance and took my left hand in her small delicate right hand. I closed the door.

"Now put your right hand in your coat pocket so as we walk I will squeeze your left hand and as I squeeze, you will copy with your right hand round your balls."

"Yes that's right there is no pocket you have access to your cock and balls with your right hand." "Come along 13 and suck until we get to the first shop,"

With that she squeezed my had tightly, I squeezed my balls, then she let go and so did I. Squeezing and releasing every few seconds we made our way to the shops. Squeezing and sucking across the car park holding my Mistresses hand, was bliss and humiliating at the same time.

We went into my Mistresses favourite clothes shop, and headed for the ladies underwear section. Miss looked at several nice things until we had made our way to the back of the section.

"Stand still 13."

Miss stood next to me and slipped her left hand through the gap between the buttons and caressed me gently placing her right hand on the anal hook and pressing firmly. She was now close to me and whispering in my ear like we were discussing what she would buy to please me.

"Don't cum 13, I want to hear you sucking when you are on the edge."

A few minutes went by and I was getting dizzy then I remembered I have to make a sucking noise, just in time I made the required sound. With a beaming smile she stopped.

"Hold your balls 13, you can stop sucking now."

She turned and selected the prettiest black lace set and walked away. I gathered myself and followed still holding my balls in my right hand and trying not to cum. At the check out Miss said out loud, so the assistant could easily hear,

"stop playing with your balls boy, take your hand out of your pocket and pay the lady."

She lent in to me and whispered, "suck 13."

So sucking on the small cock dummy I took my hand out of my pocket and Miss gave me my credit card and I paid, making a sucking noises the whole time. The purchase was packed into a small bag that obviously contained ladies underwear which I now took in my left hand, I handed back the card to Miss.

"13 stop sucking" she whispered, and then out loud said, "put your hand back round your balls boy".

The assistant laughed and gave an approving nod to Miss who smiled back, spun on her heals and walked away, with me in very hot pursuit.

We left the shop with me almost running to keep up, clutching a small bag of ladies undies and my balls. On to the next shop which was a type of up market frozen food shop. I picked up a basket and followed Miss in. She proceeded to select various items and add them to the basket, at one point we stopped by the ice cream and once again Miss was draped over me, with her hand in my coat toying with me asking if I wanted vanilla or something stronger whilst pulling down on my tender, ringed balls.

"Suck when you have the answer and don't you dare cum."

We are way past vanilla I thought. I opened the cabinet door trying to look like I was choosing, whilst Miss was playing a tune on my cock and balls. I gave in just before I came and sucked on the cock. Once again she grinned and took her hand away.

"Hold your balls and stop sucking boy".

We paid for the food items, at the exit Miss instructed me to let go of my balls and wank, and be on the edge by the time we got back to the car. I was very on the edge by the time we got to the car.

"I will drive home," Miss said, "first let me see the bags."

I held the bags open and Miss selected some frozen peas.

"Put the rest in the boot and get in the passenger seat 13."

When we were both in the car Miss undid one of the buttons of my coat and placed the pack of peas on my cock and balls.

"Suck 13, and hope this stops you cumming on the way home".