Caught by a Flash

Story Info
Lured back to her hotel room, but not for what he expected..
1.5k words
4.31
13.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the heat beating down upon me from the hot sun, I opened my eyes and lent over to the side of my deck chair to take another sip of my beer, and why not? It was summer and I'd earned this holiday.

This was the dream, 2 weeks at an all catered 4 star hotel for adults only.

Looking up, I saw a drop dead gorgeous red head making her way across the hotel foyer. She was about 5ft 8, her big breasts threatening to burst out from the tight black bikini top she was wearing, with her bikini bottoms cut high up leaving very little to the imagination.

I'm a relatively confident guy, 6ft tall and in good shape. Years in the gym and eating clean, have given me a body most women would find attractive, with broad shoulders and a slight 6 pack.

As she walked past about 10 meters ahead of me, I picked my phone up from the table across from me, and snapped quick photo with the camera.

Aiming to catch a photo of my beer with her gorgeous arse in the background to send to the lads group chat, to show them I was truly enjoying my holiday.

I took the photo and the flash went off, hastily I pulled my phone back down in front of me. Her head spun around and we made eye contact before I looked down embarrassed, in an attempt to hide what I had done.

I starred at my phone, pretending to scroll social media before I dared glance up, at some point, she'd walked off to a deck chair further down the pool and was lying on it, sunning herself.

'Fuck sake' I thought. 'I've blown any chance with her then'.

More annoyed with myself than disappointed, I lay back down and tried to make the most of the sun.

About half an hour later, I heard the sound of flip-flops walking across the poolside towards me, still lying down I opened my eyes and lifted my sunglasses above them.

It was the red head, she lent down next to me, her breasts brushing against my chest and whispered into my ear.

"Give me 5 minutes...", she whispered in her seductive British accent, whilst pressing something into my hand.

I looked down and saw a hotel key card with Room 342 printed on the side of it. She raised her eyebrows at me suggestively before walking across to the hotel foyer, her arse moving sexily from side to side as she did so.

I couldn't believe my luck. I'm an experienced guy but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rock hard at that moment.

Calming myself down so I didn't have to walk through the hotel foyer with an erection, I stared at my phone as the minutes ticked by.

The minutes past and I stood up, downing my now warm beer, I picked up my towel and headed inside. I took the lift to floor 3 and down the hall to room 342.

I knocked gently then upon hearing no response, I slowly opened the door.

It was your standard hotel room, a big king size bed in the middle with a bathroom adjacent and glass doors opening onto a balcony.

I could hear the tap running in the bathroom when she called through to me.

"Take your shirt off and lie down on your front on the bed for me, I'll be right there.."

I did as requested and lay face down, my arms out stretched. She came out shortly after and began running her hand up my back, caressing my muscles.

Climbing onto the bed, she began kissing my back working her way down towards my backside.

A slight moan escaped my lips as she pulled down my swimshorts, exposing my behind to her, my cock hardening.

She climbed on top of me and began massaging my shoulder blades before sliding up, her whole bodyweight pressing down on my arms and shoulders.

I felt the cold of metal and heard a click on my left wrist, before I could realise what was happening, I heard another click on my right.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed trying to turn over but unable to, handcuffs holding me in place.

She lent forward onto me, her breasts pushing into my back and her breath against my neck.

"Now listen here" she said in a stern voice, all traces of the seductive voice I had heard earlier, gone.

"I saw you take a photo of me by the pool and unless you want me to report you and have your holiday end early, you need to do everything I say. Okay?".

I was in shock, I stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Suddenly I heard a crack and felt a joint of pain in my left butt cheek.

I yelled out in pain, when I was struck again, and then a third time.

"Mistress expects an answer when she asks you a question.

Screaming doesn't count, although scream all you want, this is an adults only hotel. The rooms are soundproof."

I stammered again before managing to get out a weak "yes".

Another crack and a jolt of pain, this time in my right butt cheek.

"Yes what?" she demanded.

"Yes mistress" I replied weakly.

"Good boy" turning my head on the mattress to face her. "Mistress likes it when her slaves learn quickly." A smile slowly spreading on her face.

Her hands began moving south slowly, till they came to a stop on my behind, before slowly slipping between my crack and circling my hole.

A moan escaped my lips and my legs began to slide apart, granting her better access.

"Well aren't you a little slut, so eager to be entered by Mistress. Such a cute arse too, and by the look of your cock, you can't wait." she laughed.

She wasn't wrong, I was rock hard, pre-cum oozing out of the end of my cock, my body attempted to push down into the bed to rub my cock while simultaneously trying to open up my butt for her.

"I think you're ready..." she said as she climbed down off the bed, pulling out a draw from underneath it. as she pulled out a harness with a long black dildo attached to it.

She stepped into it, pulled it up and climbed back onto the bed.

I was still stuck in my prone position on my front, with my legs spread wide.

Leaning forward, she spat into my hole and began slowly rubbing it with her thumb.

I moaned loudly, pushing my hips back towards her to try force her deeper.

I felt something hard and thick push against my hole as she leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

"What would you like slave?" she asked seductively.

I groaned, unable to hide my embarrassment or my excitement, my cheeks flooded with colour as I replied weakly.

"Fuck me".

"Oh you'll have to better than that slut". she replied patronisingly.

"Please Fuck me Mistress". I replied, my cock leaking more and more pre-cum as the words left my lips.

"Good boy." she cooed as she pushed the tip of the strap on into me.

I let out a deep moan, pleasure rushed through me as more and more of the dildo began to enter my body.

She started fucking me slowly from behind, leaning into me, pushing her huge breasts into my back as one hand reached around my front to my neck and the other to my cock.

She started slightly choking me whilst her other hand began rubbing my cock.

"Beg for it." She whispered into my ear.

"Please mistress, make me cum" I moaned, all sense of shame and embarrassment gone as I got lost in the pure pleasure I was experiencing.

"Say your my little slut" she whispered whilst slowly beginning to fuck my arse faster.

"I'm your little slut mistress" I moaned, pleasure shooting throughout me as she fucked my hole and rubbed my cock.

"Good little slut, you can cum for mistress."

I couldn't hold back any more, my eyes rolled back into my head as pleasure exploded. Her hand sped up on my cock and I shot my load into it, screaming in pleasure as I did so, experiencing the best orgasm of my life, till I fell forward, exhausted from it.

"Such a good boy..." she teased, moving her hand towards my face and smearing my own cum all over my lips.

She slowly pulled out of me, leaving me gaping and panting on the bed.

"I'll be heading back to the pool, I expect to see you back here at the same time tomorrow or there will be consequences."

She unlocked the handcuffs and left me there, in a pool of my own sweat and cum.

"Lock the door behind you" she called as she opened the door and headed out.

I lay there, exhausted, embarrassed, confused and worried about what she had meant by consequences...