My Girl Betty

Story Info
Have you ever had a feeling something is just not right?
6.5k words
4.05
53.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfden999
Wolfden999
116 Followers

I guess I could just start my story by telling you a little about myself, and what led me to where I am today.

My name is Mike Davis. I was your average kid growing up. Not the top of the class, not the bottom. I was smart but I also had common sense. I went to an average school in a medium sized midwestern town, where I played receiver on the football team. Why receiver, mainly because of my height and speed, but I had good hands. I was very friendly, and most people in our town all knew me and we got along really well.

In high school our biggest rival was Southern High. They really did not like us. Me to be exact. Like most high schoolers, I have been known to occasionally, toot my horn, but in this case, it is true. Two years running, I had caught the winning pass with no time left on the clock to go ahead dropping Southern from making the playoffs. Trust me when I say, that in high school, doing it once makes you a celebrity, doing it twice, makes you a god!

Like all stories, there is always a bad guy. In this case it was Tom Harris. Tom was tasked with that job to cover me during our games. As a result, he and I did not get along. At all. He hated my talent, and I hated him. In our Senior year, as I had done in previous years, I had shown him up. By the third quarter, I had already 114 yards receiving yards and 2 touchdowns.

He tried everything to stop me. Blocking, but I was faster. Holding, but I was stronger, and eventually just talking pure smack to me to try and piss me off. First it was how he was going to fuck my girlfriend, Betty. Didn't even phase me. We had been together for 3 years as boyfriend and girlfriend, and friends since we were little kids, that was not going to happen. Next, he tried to go after my mom. He hit a sore spot, that got to me.

You see, my mom was a Captain in the Army. She flew Blackhawks and was shot down and killed in action over Iraq in February 1991. She meant everything to me. When Tom started talking shit about her, it was all done. Needless to say, I got a very well deserved 15-yard penalty and an ejection for putting him in to the ground and stomping on him.

We ended up winning the game anyway without my help. However, Tom finally knew he had finally won against me. He has done something to me personally, and he enjoyed that feeling he got from beating me. You could see it in his face when he left the field that night.

As I said, Betty and I were an item in high school. Everyone knew it. We had been going steady for many years. We went to Prom together, and even discussed losing our virginity to each other that night, but opted instead for doing that on or wedding night.

Eventually we graduated and Betty and I moved on to different colleges. I wanted a degree in Civil engineering, and she was happy to get a business degree at a more local university. WE ended up about 200 miles apart, but we were able to keep our relationship going. Clearly, it was not as strong as it was in high school, but we did talk at least once a week on the dorm phones.

Like all long-distance relationships, we had our ups and downs. Sometimes, I would feel like we had lost some steam, but each time we got together for break, it was like we never left each other. To us, it was a sure thing that we would be married after we both graduated, have kids and live happily ever after.

Even our friends and family never disputed this from being written in stone.

However, in life, things don't always work out the way that you plan. As a freshman, I had signed up for Army ROTC as a way to get closer to the memory of my mom. I figured; I would spend two years learning about what she did before she was killed in action. Signing up for only the first 2 years of ROTC allowed me to participate without having to give a military obligation (once you did the last 2 years, you were in for 4 years of service). This also allowed me an option at the reserves if I wanted to go that way.

Then September 11th happened.

I had just entered my third year of university, and I quickly made a decision that I would continue with my service and join that Army as an Officer. I signed up without a second thought. Later, I called my father, my brother and sister and they could not have been prouder of me. Following in my mom's footsteps.

The country had called, I was ready to answer.

Betty was not so happy. Our conversation was not pleasant. When I told her what I did, she yelled at me for not calling her before I made the decision. We did not have cell phones or internet back then, so everything was still done according to Ma Bell.

I told her of my decision and the first thing she had to say, was, "What that fuck did you go do a stupid thing like that for?" I was shocked. I explained to her, that the country would need officers like me, and it was a part of who my family was and who I am. She scoffed and said, "just because your mom was dumb enough to go off to a desert and her herself killed, I did not have to follow her." I was shocked that she had said it. I just looked at the phone for about 10 seconds, and nothing. No apology. No taking it back. Nothing. I hung up on her after that, and we did not talk till we had both graduated college.

It was 2 years later when I did eventually talk to Betty again. I was sitting in a local bar waiting on my high school friends. We were going to tie one on the night before I left to go on active duty to Afghanistan. I had a flight the next afternoon, and who better to spend it with than your closest friends.

I was a little early, so I grabbed a stool at the bar and ordered a beer. As I was waiting, an old high school friend, Dottie plopped down next to me. Dottie was a cute little thing. 5 foot 5 with short blond hair, and a very pleasing smile. She was a year behind me in high school and we had been casual friends for years. Nothing more, because we tended not to hang in the same circles.

We got to talking and she offered to buy me a beer for my service. I accepted and we talked about old times. After a few beers, she flirted around the idea of us getting together for a date int the future, until I told her that I was shipping off the next day.

I thought she would back off, but it only intensified her attention towards me. It was like she was on a mission, since it was probably the first time we had ever talked for more than 5 minutes in our life.

She looked my straight in the eye, and told me that "since I was leaving, she wanted me to know, that she had always found me super hunky (I did not even know that was a word), and back in high school she would have acted on her impulse to go after me, if I had not been so in love with Betty."

She then asked if Betty was still, "Out of the picture".

I asked her how she knew that Betty and I had been out of sorts, when she told me that she had heard it thought the grapevine in her sorority at college that Betty and I had had a parting of the ways. Apparently, they were sorority sisters. Unbeknownst to me.

I really did not know how to answer that, as Betty and I had not talked in almost 2 years (since our last fight) and I did not know where that left us.

Finally, I answered Dottie as honestly as I could. I told her, "Betty and I had been in love for many years, and for it to be over the way it had, was just confusing and disturbing for me. After our fight, I had chosen to refocus myself towards my studies and ROTC. I had not been ready for a new relationship, not knowing where Betty and I stood. And, as much I appreciated her (Dottie) calling my Hunky, I was not ready to explore a new relationship, with me getting ready to go off to Afghanistan the next day".

She said she understood, but that if a time in the future came, and I was home, and we were both single, she would love for us to hook up and see what might have been. She picked up my first ever cell phone and typed in her number and told me to call her if I was ever back in town, and took her beer and went back to her friends.

The Next Morning

Man did my head hurt. It was pounding. All I could think was, I wanted the bathroom to throw up. I rolled over and laying next to me naked was Betty. I was naked in her bed at her apartment.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and lost most of everything my friends had poured into me the previous night. Apparently, they all thought it would be a great joke to get me hammered the night before I left. It worked. Much too well.

Bits and pieces of the evening started to come back slowly as I pressed my face against the cold porcelain bowl that felt, oh so cool. Betty and her friends came in a few hours after I got together with my friends. I was really drunk at that point, but not drunk enough to want to go over and talk to her.

My memory starts to get hazy, but a few shots later, with the music playing my friends and I got out to dancing on the dance floor. I guess you can really call it drunk people bumping into each other moving to the music. We were all laughing and dancing when I felt someone grab my collar and spin my around. It was Betty.

No words were said. She looked my in the eye and leaned up and started to kiss me heavily. Lots of tongue and lots of spit. Yep, nothing better that two drunk people kissing. I returned her kisses and quickly my hands were on her breasts kneading them in the middle of the dance floor. It gets a little hazy about this point, but I kind of remember leaving the bar very shortly afterward and stumbling into what I assume was her apartment.

Her skirt and top were flung off, and a pillow was quickly placed on the floor. In only her bra and panties, she dropped down, pulled my pants down and took my entire cock into her mouth as she began to suck. Clearly, Betty had learned some new tricks since I remember from high school. After she swallowed my first load as soon as I sprayed it without even a hint of anger. She had done that before. I went to move, and with my pants still around my ankles hit the floor, faster than a tree coming down. Fuck did that hurt.

I grabbed Betty and pulled her up to me and we began to kiss as I grabbed her panties and pulled them down. I could smell her wetness already. She begged me to put it in her. I was already hard again, so I plunged in as hard and deep as I could. She was soaked but I met with no resistance, telling me that clearly, she had not saved herself for our wedding day as we had discussed on our prom night.

I would like to say we made love for hours. Heck, I would even love to say we fucked for hours, but it was not that. I was drunk. She was drunk. We had issues finding the right hole and we were tied up in our clothes. It did not stop us for fucking on the floor for while and trying to do it a third time in the bed, before one of us passed out. Not really sure who that was first.

I heard her stir in the other room, and come in to see me. She just looked at me and said nothing for a few minutes. She sat on the floor and eventually said she was sorry for not talking to me in 2 years. She knew she had hurt me and she knew she could not take it back. So, she told me she decided to let me have my space for the next 2 years. As many times as she wanted to call me to talk, she could not find the courage to dial the phone.

It was an uncomfortable conversation for both of us, as I started to get dressed. She told me that one of her friends saw me sitting in the bar talking with Dottie and had called her. She knew that she had to see me. So, she asked her closest four friends to help her and they made there was over to the bar to get me. The plan was for the other three to "separate that bitch Dottie" away from me, so she could have her chance to get back with me. Much to her surprise, I was not with Dottie when she got there and she knew that all she had to do was get me drunk enough and I would be hers again. Some plan.

I heard her say it all, and sadly, my only question was why did she think Dottie was a bitch, I thought they were sorority sisters.

Apparently, when they were as university together, Betty had told a few of her sisters about our last fight and what she said when we "broke up". After it got around, her sorority sister, Dottie had confronted her about it and an argument broke out. They had to be separated. Also, during the argument, Betty found out that Dottie had always liked me in high school, and thought Dottie called her a "cunt" for what she had said to me.

I was surprised.

I had called my bother to pick me up, and as I got ready to leave, I told Betty where I was off to. She cried that we had finally got back to get together, and I was leaving her again. She kissed me goodbye, "promised to write me letters and told me she would wait for me to return home safely from my tour of duty. We could get back together, get married, have kids, like it was always meant to be."

My brother picked me up out front, and as I drove away, I began to wonder about many of the things that had transpired in the last 24 hours of my life.

Dottie, who I always considered a friend, had come out an told me she had basically been in love with me since high school and wanted a relationship with me.

Betty and I had apparently gotten back together, even if it was only for one night of sloppy sex, and she had told me that she wanted us to be together for ever like we had planned in high school. Wedding. Kids. The entire package. All I had to do was get back from Afghanistan alive.

Too much time to sit will drive a man crazy in his own brain. Later that night, I was on a 14-hour flight to Ramstein Germany, before getting shipped into Kabul. During that flight the last 24 hours played in my mind, but this time, there were many question marks too.

First, Had Betty ever really apologized to me for what she has said to me about my mom 2 years ago? I don't think so. She had talked about it, and said she was sorry about the fight, but never about what she said about my hero, my mom.

Even though we were not together, it was clear that Betty had learned some new tricks in college in the sexual department. She had clearly promised me after I made her promise her that we would remain virgins till our wedding night. I had kept my promise till the night before, but had she? It certainly did not seem so.

Lastly, she had said, "she would wait for me to return home safely from my tour of duty. Then we could get back together, get married, have kids, like it was always meant to be."

What exactly did that mean? Were we together now? Was last night a quick fuck, and she had someone on the side? Was on the guy on the side? Was she planning on seeing other people when I was away? She had carefully worded it, "when you return, we will get back together". Did that mean she had plans to fuck other guys while I was serving my country?

Too many questions were on my mind, as I moved into Afghanistan.

After a few weeks, I got a chance to write Betty and tell her where I could be reached. I would be moving around, as I was assigned to a special forces unit, but her letters would eventually get to me in Afghanistan. And that started the next four years of our life. We would trade letters talking about stuff, but nothing to personal. I heard about my family, her family, the town, her job and things that were happening in the US. I never choose to broach the questions on my mind when I was flying over, and I don't think she wanted too either. I guess that would come if or when I returned home.

My time in county was busy. When I arrived in 2003, I was part of Operation Mongoose which was designed to clear out the Adi Ghar cave complex. Special Forces units were sent up to "work" in the caves after we found you could not bomb them into submission. I later participated in Operation Asbury Park cleared out Taliban forces in the Dey Chopan District. Over the next few years, I took place in a great many battles like these. Some successful and a few not so successful. I lost a few men in battle, and to this day, I can see each one of their faces haunts me as I go to sleep. I did collect a few medals along the way. The most noticeable being my two Purple Hearts and Bronze Star I received for my duty. Most people would say I had a successful military career during my time there.

It was just about 2008 when my obligatory service in the army was about complete. I had completed my four years military service, and I had seen more than my fair share of combat. The military kept pushing hard to keep me in, as I was already a Major, and the promise of Lt. Colonel was shown to me as a possible incentive. However, I had decided I had seen enough for a lifetime, and I would probably look at signing my release papers. I believed I had done my mother's legacy proud, and I was looking towards the next phase of my life.

Part of my decision-making process included that my father was looking to retire from his engineering firm in the next few years. He had asked me a while back if I wanted to run it. He would just turn it over to me and my Civil Engineering degree, that I had hardly used since I got out of college. As my brother and sister had both gone on to med school, so there was no way they had planned on taking the reigns of dad's company.

The only question was Betty. After this many years, I honestly could not say I did not know where our relationship stood.

With my decision made, I turned in my separation papers, and I cycled back home to work for my dad. I quickly found a small house to move into and my dad and I talked about the transition within the business. He figured it would take 2-3 years for me to get that complete handle of the business and then he would retire. Everyone in the office was happy with this arrangement, and surprisingly, there were no hiccups as I got started.

As expected, soon after I got home, Betty and I started to see each other regularly. At first it was dating once a week. Dinners. Movies. Bars with friends. Sex was almost instantaneous. After our second date, she had me in her bed, and she was an experienced tiger. She knew how to take control, and she loved making sure that we were both happy.

You would think that things were great for me, but the best I could say was things were good. Things were just good. Something always seemed to be missing in my life with Betty, and shortly after I came home, I started counseling thinking maybe I had an attachment disorder from my time in the military.

Surprisingly, my counselor did not seem to think I had any major issues. We discussed my mom's death, my time in high school, my time in college, my family, Betty, my time in the military, and my return home. She thought I was handling life pretty well. No PTSD, not attachment disorder. She actually said it to me that I was a lot sounder than most the people out there, and told me that I could continue therapy, but there was very little she could provide me as a benefit at this time.

My answer to what was missing / what was wrong came about 5 months after I had got settled in. Like many Friday nights, my team went out for drinks. Usually, we picked the Wagon Wheel, a local watering hole about 2 blocks from our office.

However, on this Friday, we got sucked into some high-priced upscale "establishment" on the far side of town. Tim, my second in command, had heard about it and that all the "hot single women" were going there to be picked up. As he was single, he asked the team if we could try it for him. Who was I to argue? I was with Betty anyway, and all I was after was a little social time with my team.

All was going well until, I saw her walk in. Betty was dressed in a short black leather mini skirt, a see-through top with a black bra underneath, and 4-inch heels. It was instantly obvious to everyone at our table, she had not come directly from work dressed that way. She had gone home, changed and come dressed to kill.

Wolfden999
Wolfden999
116 Followers
12