My Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was completely naked. In my living room! In the arms of another woman. I feasted my eyes on her naked form. She had a very nice body. Just a beautiful, normal woman's with a figure that was close to an hour-glass type. Her waist was a little narrow compared to her hips where there was a tiny roll of fat. Her ass was firm and not too big, her cheeks had not sagged yet, and there still was a cleft where her ass cheeks met her thighs. She had black hair that went down only to the top of her shoulders and I could see streaks of grey in them.

Alicia lapped at Janet's cunt with the flat of her tongue, rose, and held Janet at arm's length and admired her. The two women giggled. Alicia turned her palm outward and cupped Janet's pussy, and pushed her until she was hitting against the sofa. Janet plopped down on the sofa and then lay back down and spread her thighs. I could clearly see the dark, black, heavy patch of hair at her pussy, and as she moved, I could also see the dark brown area of her asshole. Alicia stood up and undressed as Janet drank her in.

From the back, Alicia looked exquisite. This was the first time I saw her naked. She was really curvy, with very thick thighs, some fat on her hips, and some on her ass cheeks. As she neared the sofa, Janet got up and gingerly moved her face towards Alicia's crotch. She stopped as her nose and mouth made contact with Alicia' cunt hair and I saw her take a deep whiff.

Fuck! How heavenly it must smell. When was the last time I had inhaled the scent of a woman's cunt. I grabbed my cock and gave it a few mighty strokes. Man! I want to smell Alicia's cunt, Janet's cunt, fuck! Anyone's cunt!

My cock was hard in my hands, and I slowly and steadily stroked it as I enjoyed watching these two ladies. I knew there was a lot more coming so I did not ejaculate. I went to the brink and stopped and restarted many, many times.

Janet and Alicia spent a lot of time naked on my couch. They licked each other's cunts, fingered each other, sucked on nipples. Janet seemed to be initiating some of the activities. She made Alicia lay down on the sofa and straddled her face and lowered her pussy onto Alicia's waiting mouth and tongue. She said something to Alicia, looking down at her, and then started rising and lowering her torso on Alicia's face. Alicia was fucking Janet with her tongue!!

Janet moved slowly. Alicia seemed to be patient with her, placing her palms on Janet's firm ass cheeks as they rose and fell. Then Janet reached her climax. Surprisingly, she did not finish on Alicia. When the time came, she quickly dismounted off Alicia, and in full view of her (and my camera), she spread her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy and proceeded to bring herself to an orgasm. I was watching Alicia as she looked at Janet masturbating. As Janet climaxed, Alicia too stood up and spread her legs to Janet and rubbed her cunt and clit with both hands until she too convulsed uncontrollably at reaching her climax. Both of them flopped onto the sofa, bodies falling and rising rapidly. They reached out for each other and hugged until their breathing evened out. Then they put on their dresses, slowly and leisurely. Janet hugged Alicia again and kissed. She left my house a few minutes later. I watched the footage until I appeared in it saying hi to Alicia.

Now that I had seen Alicia and Janet together, watching just Alicia on the next day's footage was almost anticlimactic. Fortunately, I recalled having her go to my bank and then to the DMV to get my car inspected so there was nothing much to see, not even Alicia rubbing one out.

The next day was the last for which I had Alicia's footage. I decided that if there was nothing interesting, I'd go back to the Janet-Alicia session and jerk off. But I wasn't to be disappointed.

Janet seemed antsy that day. I saw her pick up her phone and look at it multiple times as if to see if there was a call or message. Finally in the afternoon, she picked up the phone and talked to somebody, and it was obviously good news, because she was smiling widely as she put down her phone. Then she walked into my half-bath, perhaps to freshen up. When she came out of the bathroom, she stopped, put her hands under her skirt and pulled down her panties all the way down, stepped out of it and pushed it inside her bag.

Janet practically ran into Alicia's arms as they met. They exchanged the usual kiss, and then sat down to chat.

"Come on, get on with it!" I implored. Then I thought to myself, "What an appetite for sex these two ladies have. I am sure Janet would be fucking her husband. What about Alicia? I don't think she has a boyfriend to fuck. Hence the frequent masturbation, perhaps. Well they both must be doing the Meg Ryan at home as well."

They kept talking and chatting longer than usual. Then Janet got up and went to the bathroom. She leaned in and kissed Alicia on the way. I saw Alicia adjusting herself on the sofa, getting comfortable for Janet. Then she removed her clothes and lay down fully naked. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and plunged them in and out. I guess she was making herself ready for Janet. Then she took her fingers to her nose and inhaled the aroma of her own sex. I had seen a lot of masturbation videos and in everyone of them the woman/girl did exactly what Alicia was doing now. The scent of cunt juices is so overpowering.

Janet started and stopped as she saw Alicia naked on the sofa. She walked up to her and looked down and said something that made both of them laugh. Then as Alicia watched, Janet ripped the clothes off of her own body and tossed them down. The quietness of the previous hour when the women were just chatting was the calm before the storm. Janet attacked Alicia with a fierceness I hadn't seen before.

She grabbed Alicia's tits with both hands and pumped and squeezed until the nipples rose out like flowers. She slathered each of Alicia's tits with her spit, opening her mouth wide and trying to take the whole breast in one gulp. Alicia jerked and shook and strained as Janet worked on her. Janet's fingers were now in Alicia's cunt, pumping in and out in a blur. Then she bent down and liked Alicia's belly button, continued going down licking until she reached her hairy patch. She then used her other hand to part Alicia's outer lips and put her tongue into her cunt hole. Alicia, jerked back and then forward and clutched Janet to her cunt, rotating her torso in tune with Janet's ministrations. Janet moved her head up and down Alicia's hairy slit. She dipped her tongue into her hole at the bottom and went in and out. Then as she raised her head and went up Alicia's snatch, she sucked on her clit. Alicia shook like a tree limb in the wind. I knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. Should I cum with her? I decided not to. I wanted to see what Alicia would do to Janet.

When Alicia was about to reach her end, she abruptly got up and pulled Janet's face and fingers away from her cunt. With Janet's face close to her crotch, Alicia started pumping her middle finger in and out of her own cunt. As she came, she moved her butt off the couch and aimed her pussy on the carpet (my carpet! My room!). I think she must have spurted, because she threw her head backward and her mouth curled as if she was letting off a primordial scream. At this point, Janet swooped in and latched on to Alicia's pussy, causing Alicia to jerk upright off the couch. I watched in amazement as Alicia crouched with her knees bent and Janet was fixed on her crotch. She held Janet's head by her hair, jerked her torso into Janet's face as she reached a fierce climax. She stopped as her orgasm subsided and flopped back on to the sofa without even looking back. She put her hand across her face and took a deep sigh.

Janet rose off the carpet, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and went and sat quietly next to Alicia. After a few moments Alicia took her hand away, looked down at Janet, smiled sweetly and kissed her.

The two women whispered something to each other. Janet must have said something, and Alicia seemed to ask her again. Janet nodded. Alicia, placed her hands on Janet's hips and turned her away so that Janet's ass faced her. It was in clear view of my camera.

I secretly and quietly congratulated myself on the camera placement and considered how fortunate I was that the women did not use my bedroom where I had not set up any camera. Imagine what I would have missed!!

I hadn't had the chance to see Janet's ass properly until now. As I said she was fit and toned. Her ass looked very firm as Alicia slapped her cheeks playfully. Janet supported herself with one hand and with the other she reached back and grabbed one ass cheek and pulled it away from the other, exposing her dark asshole to Alicia, who followed by placing her palms on Janet's ass cheeks and spreading them. I could see the dark line of hair on Janet's ass crack, and the dark brown area near her asshole.

As I watched incredulously and gaped open-mouthed, Alicia bent forward and licked Janet's asshole. Janet jerked up and looked back and giggled at Alicia, who did not stop. She plunged her face between Janet's ass cheeks and I could see the flat of her tongue lap at Janet's asshole. Then she dipped the point of her tongue into Janet's it. Janet reached back and grabbed Alicia's head and pushed it into her ass. Janet was obviously savoring this. Her head was pulled back, her tongue was moistening her lips and she was mouthing something to Alicia. Alicia repositioned herself in a comfortable position and continued licking Janet's asshole. Then she lowered her head and licked Janet's cunt from between her legs for sometime. Then in one motion of her head she licked Janet's cunt and her asshole. Up and down, up and down she went, with her mouth wide open and her tongue hanging out and lapping the juices flowing out of Janet's cunt and asshole. Suddenly, Janet flipped over and lay on her back on the sofa. She reached up and grabbed her legs behind her knees and spread them apart. I could see both her holes exposed now, but Alicia did not falter or wait. She continued licking and sucking Janet's hairy cunt and asshole, until Janet leaped off of the sofa, and much like Alicia, she inserted her fingers into her cunt and stroked herself furiously to an orgasm. She clutched her pussy with both her hands, doubled over and became stiff for a long moment and then flopped back on the sofa. Alicia watched all this with a sly smile on her face. After a couple of minutes Janet rose and put on her clothes slowly. Alicia did the same. She then reached into her bag where she had stuffed her panties and pulled it out and stepped into it and pulled it up around her waist.

Cum rocketed out of my cock. I jumped up just in time to direct it away from my laptop. I watched in absolute shock, amazement and pure ecstasy as rope after rope of white cum spewed on to my table, white, thick and creamy, the musky scent spreading like a perfume all around me. I must have counted at least ten spurts and I looked at my cock as it emptied my balls in glorious spasms. I felt my whole body shaking. I was so engrossed with my ejaculation that I forgot about the video.

As I turned back to the footage, Alicia was back at the dining table, working on her laptop and clicking away at the keyboard as if nothing had happened. I realized it was just the previous day that she and Janet had been munching on each other's cunts and licking each other's assholes!

I recalled that when I had returned home she had made Spanish rice and refried beans. I had invited her to have dinner with me since it was a Friday. We had shared a bottle of wine as well.

Fuck! What a woman!!

Janet and Barry gave me some surprising news the next time I ran into them. "Hi Mr. Patel! We won't be bothering you anymore this year. We are moving. To Florida!" Janet exclaimed and beamed.

I was shocked. "What? Why? I mean, I thought you liked it here."

Barry said, "Oh, yes. We like it here. But we found another condo close to the beach there and the winters here are soooo cold we can feel it in our old bones. So we will be migrating to Florida in the winter and come back here for the spring and summer."

"Oh! I thought you are moving for good," I said.

"Uh-Huh. Can't get rid of us that easily, Mr. Patel," Janet smiled.

I could see from Alice's face that she knew about Janet moving to Florida for the winter. She seemed out of sorts that day. Watching the video footage later that night I could see that she spent almost all day lying on the couch. She was not at home when I returned. She had left me a simple dinner.

She knew my routine so just as I was about to hit the bed I got a call from her. "Oh, Mr. Patel," she said in her alluring voice. "I seem to have come down with a cold or something. I don't want to make you sick. So I will be taking a couple of days off, if it is OK with you."

"Oh. No worries, Alicia. Take your time and get well soon. Come back when you are ready."

"Don't worry Mr. Patel. I have asked my daughter to come during the day. I have told her what to do. She is not a good cook, so she won't cook, but will take care of the other stuff for you."

I tried to tell her not to bother, but she insisted, and I relented finally.

As I was away at work all next day, I did not have a chance to meet Alicia's daughter. I was undressing for bed, when I said to myself, "Wait! Why don't you watch the footage from the security camera? You may very well see Alexa!"

I was not disappointed.

Alexa did nothing much that first day. She was pottering around the house, cleaning and doing the washing, reading some magazines I had kept lying around, and doing some work on her laptop. But she was a beautiful woman. Her skin tight jeans accentuated her figure. Her ass was magnificent, round and firm and not too big - the way I liked it. Her jeans cupped them sexily. She was wearing a simple polo shirt that showed off her curves and tits. I could see she had a flat tummy, firm tits, slim waist and wide hips. All in all, a normal woman, but sexy and alluring in a quiet manner. I would have liked to spend time with her, chat her up, go out and have a drink and a dinner with her. Only time would tell.

The next day, Alexa started off in her usual jeans, but later on in the footage she appeared in tight shorts and T-Shirt. It looked like she had worked out. She hadn't gone out, so she must have used the workout equipment I had in my second bedroom. I had no issues with that, though. She looked fit and toned and trim. Her ass in those tight shorts were magnificent, and her thick muscular thighs were smooth and shiny. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and it wagged this way and that as she went about her work.

I got a call from her later that evening. "Hi Mr. Patel, this is Alexa?"

"Alexa?" I pretended not to know her.

"Yes, I am Alicia's daughter. I worked at your..."

"Oh Yes, Alexa. I know. What's up?" I asked.

"Mr. Patel, I just wanted you to know that I used your workout stuff..er equipment today. I hope you don't mind. I wiped everything down after..."

"Hey, no problem. I know it would be boring doing nothing all day!"

"Thanks, Mr. Patel. Hope to see you soon. Bye!" she signed off.

I knew what I had to do. I set up a concealed camera in my work out room, hoping that she'd come at least for one more day.

She did. The next day proved to be a goldmine. It was like watching a locker room voyeur video. I had mentioned before that I watched a lot of porn and this was one of the categories that I liked.

Alexa stepped into the room after her other usual activities. I waited with bated breath, hoping she'd come into the frame and undress and get ready for her workout. Yes! She brought her gym bag and plonked it in the middle of the room. She stood up straight and in one fluid motion lifted her shirt off of her body. She had a thin black bra on, and the cups held her tits tightly. She had a flat, muscular stomach, no doubt from years of exercising. She quickly put one hand behind her back and expertly unclasped her bra. And I was given a glorious view of two fantastically firm and round tits. Her usual clothes belied the size of her breasts. They were big but not huge. Her nipples were dark and so were her areola. She involuntarily squeezed and released her tits with her hands. Then she reached in front of her jeans and unzipped them and stepped out of them. They were skin tight jeans so she had some difficulty in removing them. When she stood up I saw she had a tiny black thong on. She looked down at her crotch and smoothed it out with the palm of one hand, and then ran her fingers down the sides. She then turned and admired her own ass in the mirror, standing on her toes. A very thin band of her thong went between her ass crack. It failed to amaze me how very small the width of the band for these things were, and I always questioned how much of a woman's asshole would be covered by it. Alexa ran a finger from the top of her thong down the wedge between her cheeks and snapped it into place. I expected her to remove her thong as well, but she bent down and took her gym shorts from her bag and put them on. Then went on her pink sports bra. She straightened her clothes and stepped on the treadmill. For the next hour or so she worked out on the various machines I had. I took my time. I ogled her as she moved in the room. I realized I had started watching the footage as soon as I returned from work. I was still in my work clothes, but involuntarily I had pulled down my pants and underwear and I was stroking my cock. I looked down at myself as my fist moved smoothly on my thick, veiny cock. A little bit of pre-cum oozed out and I flicked it with my thumb and continued masturbating. But I did not finish. I wanted to jerk off at night on the bed so I stopped.

My cell phone rang just as I was about to go to bed. A sweet voice said, "Hi Mr. Patel, this is Alexa."

"Hey. what's up?" I asked. I just saw your naked body and I was going to rub one out looking at you later tonight! Fuck, you are so fucking hot!"

"Oh, Mr. Patel, I think I may have left my gym bag in your house. Nothing important in it, but just wanted to see if it is there?"

I walked to the room and found her gym bag in a corner. "Yes, it is here, Alexa," I said.

"Thank god! That's a relief. I will pick it up tomorrow. Bye."

A girl's gym bag in my house and no one around? This was like having gasoline and matches side by side. A fire was bound to start. I bent down quietly and unzipped her bag. I pushed the sides open and took a look inside. My cock hardened as I realized what I was seeing. I could clearly make out her sports bras, shorts and, most importantly, a couple of brightly colored pieces that definitely were her thongs! I gingerly picked up the bright green one. My dick swelled in my shorts and I had to readjust my position. In fact, I just pulled my shorts down and my cock jumped up and jutted proudly up at an angle. My hands shook as I turned Alexa's thong over this way and that. I realized it was well used. Was it the one she was wearing while working out today? The gusset was crusty and also slightly wet. I put it to my nose. Heaven!! Is this what a girl's sweaty pussy smelled like? Fantastic! The mellow, musky odor from where it pressed against her crotch made me swoon. I dug into her bag and found a black one. I put it to my nose and inhaled. Motherfucker! I was in seventh heaven. This time I could sense the faint aroma of piss as well. I put out my tongue and licked it gently. Holy cow! My cock almost exploded. What scent, what taste! It was so obscene and erotic. Fuck!! It was driving me crazy, just to think of this piece of cloth against her pussy as she worked out, sweating in these spots and making these thongs wet.