My Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized there was another small package in the bag. Curiosity got the better of me and I pulled it out. It was a string bag that appeared to contain some other pieces of clothing. I pulled the string out and gingerly put my hand inside and pulled one piece out. It was a sports bra, but...but it did not look like the one Alexa used. It was slightly bigger and...and... wait! Was this her mother's stuff? Fucking hell! I couldn't say. But could it belong to anyone other than her mother? It had to be Alicia's. Maybe they shared a bag for some reason. But it didn't matter, I said to myself. It is a set belonging to someone other than Alexa! Were there more?

Yes! I dumped the contents on the floor and saw to my delight that there were some more underwear in there. I picked up a purple one. This was a full back panty and was definitely not Alexa's. This was also well used and I gingerly turned it inside out and looked at the gusset of the panty. The white crust in a single line on the crotch area was in stark contrast with the dark material of the panties. I smelled and almost fainted. The scent of cunt juices and piss and sweat mixed together was indescribable! I stood still as my cock jerked up and down on its own accord and I was afraid if I made a sudden move I might ejaculate. When the sensation subsided, I looked down and picked up a similar full back panty. This one looked to be a newer one as her gusset was not as crusty. I didn't care. I put it to my nose and mouth. I jerked back and flopped on my back on the carpeted floor of the room. I was in paradise.

I took the thongs and panties back to my bedroom, my thick cock swaying and throbbing, leaking pre-cum in anticipation of a long drawn out jerk-off session. I masturbated long and hard that night, using Alexa's thongs and Alicia's panties as props. I rubbed my cock on the crotch and gusset of each, imagining my cock going in and out of their pussies, getting covered in their white, thick, slimy juices that lent their scent to the panties. My release as I came was absolute. Waves of erotic pleasure swept over me as ropes of my cum erupted from my cock! I repeated the process early next morning. Fuck! This was going to be a great day!

Alexa continued to come for a couple of days after which Alicia took over. Meanwhile, I had been seeing a forty-something Indian divorcee I met at my singing club. Her name was Neha and we kind of hit it off and now both of us were willing to take it to the next level. I planned a dinner night, after which I would take her home and, well, we'd have sex of course. She was okay with that. I called Alicia and told her to take off early and not to bother with dinner. I had plans. Really, I had real plans.

I took Neha back to my place after dinner and we chatted for a bit. I opened a bottle of wine and after finishing about half of it, we both were ready for bed. Sex was good, I enjoyed it. It was a long time since I had touched, kissed, fucked a woman, and it was a long time for her as well. But she did not show it and was a willing partner. I wasn't sure if she reached orgasm, but I did and ejaculating while inside a woman (albeit in a condom) was a welcome change.

I was a man of routine. I got up early every day, always around 5:30 AM, and worked out for about an hour, and headed into the shower to get ready for work. This was around the time Alicia would come in and prepare my breakfast, which would be ready and on the table as I came out, ready for the day's work.

But this morning I had plans, like I had said earlier. I shortened my work out and headed to the bedroom where my date was still asleep. I woke her up with some kisses and by placing my palm between her thighs and rubbing her pussy. I inserted my fingers into her cunt until the juices oozed out and made her cunt hairs wet. I continued doing this until I heard the slight sound of the front door opening. Neha was still half asleep and surely did not hear the door. Alicia was in the house!

I mounted Neha, spread her legs and inserted my thick cock into her. And deliberately grunted loudly and pushed hard. She groaned in response. I continued my loud grunts as I pummeled her ferociously in the missionary position. She was moaning in protest, and spread her legs wider to accommodate me.

In my head I was only thinking about whether Alicia would have heard the noises. What would she be doing? I had kept my bedroom door slightly ajar. Would Alicia peep inside and see me fucking this lady?

I raised myself and pulled my dick out of Neha and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I raised her legs and put my palms on the back of her thighs and doubled her up. This was the perfect angle for anyone watching from the door (I wished Alicia was!). Neha's cunt was very hairy and her hair continued down to her asshole and up her ass crack, with long strands of hair all the way. I looked down and inserted my cock into her cunt and as I fucked, I could feel my balls slapping against her butt cheeks. I inserted a finger roughly into her asshole causing her to shriek in surprise and pain. I slammed her body remorselessly. I squeezed her boobs. All the time I wanted to put on a show. As I neared my climax, I grabbed Neha by her shoulders and gave about five or six almighty thrusts. I pulled out of her at the last moment, slipped off the condom and turned slightly away from her and stroked my cock. Neha raised herself on her elbows and watched (And I hoped Alicia was watching too) as cum erupted from my cock in long, white, creamy ropes and landed on the carpet. Neha did not take her eyes off of my cock until I flopped back on the bed, heaving and gasping. After about a minute I got up and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

As I came out of the bathroom after getting ready I expected Neha to be there but she wasn't in the room. None of her things were either. Perhaps she dressed and went to have breakfast?

I looked Alicia as I entered the Kitchen. She was in intense conversation with Neha, but she looked up at me, her face flushed and she turned red. I knew at that instant that she had seen me and Neha fucking.

I said, "Sorry, Alicia. I should have said that Neha was staying over."

"No, no, Mr. Patel, " Alicia responded. "No problem at all. I just made another omelet, that's all." But I still could see that she was not comfortable talking to me directly.

Neha said, "Wow! It must be nice having someone like Alicia! I want some of this!" We all had a chuckle.

I worked out that evening to make up for lost time in the morning. It was only when I was going to bed that I remembered that I wanted to see if Alicia had watched me fucking Neha. I opened my laptop and accessed the video footage, full of anticipation, getting aroused by the second. I knew Alicia had seen us. But how much of it did she see, and what did she do about it?

As Alicia entered my house and went to put her handbag away, she stopped and turned towards the bedroom. That would have been about the time she heard me grunting as my cock entered Neha's cunt. She stood still for a few moments, and then tiptoed to the bedroom door. And peeped in! She was looking at me fucking Neha. She stayed in that position for a minute or so. I noticed she had a skirt on this morning. She put her hand under her skirt and drew it along her thighs to her crotch. I could see some rubbing motion under there. And then she fumbled under her skirt and I knew then that she was removing her panties. She pulled in down and I saw it was the purple one, and it pooled around her knees. Freed from the confines of her panties, Alicia now used both her hands. She lifted her skirt with one hand and with the other she inserted her fingers into her cunt and started fucking herself.

I realized I had my shorts now near my ankles and my hard, veiny, thick cock was throbbing in my hand as I stroked it in tune with Alicia's fingering her hole. I was jerking off to Alicia jerking off as she saw me having sex. This was fucking awesome!! Beyond awesome!! Fuck.

I had seen Alicia masturbating numerous times and I was now able to anticipate her climax. She bent forward a little, clasped her knees together and put both her hands between her thighs and thrust with both her hands. Then she became stiff as a board as waves of her orgasm hit her. She remained like that for about twenty seconds. Then she unwound and raised herself straight. She was breathing heavily. I saw her boobs rise and fall. Then she relaxed, and pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt. She still stood there, looking into the bedroom. Perhaps I had not finished with Neha in there?

But now, watching Alicia's footage on my laptop, I was ready to cum. As I stroked my cock slowly, an intoxicating smell emanated from it. The smell of sex was delicious and unbearable. An intense orgasm was in the offing. As cum erupted from my cock, I stumbled over in shock, and had to hold on to the edge of the table for support. White creamy semen shot out of the opening of my dick and fell on the table top, making sounds like raindrops falling on a roof. Uff! What a fucking great feeling!!

That was about three months ago. Alicia continues to be my trusted valet. She rubs one out almost every day. And when Alexa comes over to cover on the days when her mom is not able to for some reason, she uses my exercise equipment, undressing and dressing in front of my camera. Both of them are totally unaware of my recordings. I see the footage daily, but I still don't have enough. I want more! I revel in seeing Alicia spread her legs and masturbate. I enjoy every moment of Alexa stripping, touching herself, preening and admiring herself in the mirror, working out in her tight shorts with her tight ass jiggling.

Man, I have a veritable bonanza on my hands! Not to be shared with anyone. Just for me!!