My Girl Tara loves Cocks Pt. 01

Story Info
A gf's crazy sexual past unwraps when she gets slutty.
2.6k words
3.89
24.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every love story is a dream. I thought mine was too until I found out my girlfriend loves cocks.

Like literally loves them. The smell of a raw cock. The size it grows when she plays with it. The balls.

She loves everything related to cock, swallowing deep in her mouth or being pumped hard until there is no more cock to bury in her.

------

We are Kanal Naidu and Tara Reddy, aged 30 and 26. I am a hefty person standing at 6feet 2inches while she is 6feet with assets blessed by the gods.

Four years ago when my best friend dragged me along to his cousins birthday party saying that she was new to the city and that we had to show her around, little did I know I was going to meet the love of my life.

She was a restaurant consultant and I was a photographer.

Initially we used to hang out by going to the dopest restaurants that opened across the city and to films, best of what my city had to offer.

It was exciting and innocent until I imagined her sexually.

------

After two days we, just me and her were heading to a night show, a horror film, trust me horror films work on dates. Just trust me.

I picked her up from a hostel she was staying at and when I saw her I flipped.

She wore a white top and a skin fit jeans.

"Hi" she said as she entered my car. "Wow, it smells nice".

"Thank you!" I sheepishly replied grinning as I had just bought a very expensive perfume.

We reached the theatre and I parked the car, when she climbed out of the car, my eyes caught her ass and by god it fit perfectly into those jeans.

I was ruined. She caught me ogling while I was controlling hard.

The film was amazing, of course I didn't watch it, who can watch when an amazing girl is grabbing onto your arm which parks perfectly between her tits.

That's it I wanted her.

That night before dropping her I took the car over a restricted flyover parked it in the middle of the road and pulled a joint to smoke with her.

She was surprised but insisted we continue.

At the end of the night when I dropped her, we had our first kiss.

------

It will take me another month of coaxing, hanging out and clearing the air with my best friend until my cock would enter her pussy raw.

I believed that I was the only one cumming in her but boy was I wrong.

"Damn I missed the smell of a cock on my face" she exclaimed as I tapped my raw hard cock all over her face.

It should have been my first red flag. I did not know at that time that she had a wild past.

When we first got committed, we had an open window where either of us could ask whatever about our respective pasts and it was put behind us.

I told her I had been with 3 women in my life before her and she just mentioned one.

All the sex was protected which was lie. Only I wore a condom. She always needed it raw.

------

On the sixth month anniversary of our relationship she invited me over to her place as all the hostel mates have left for their respective homes and that she chose to stay back for me.

I had brought a kinky gift and of course presented it to her with a rolled fat joint. We lit the joint and we were smoking through blowbacks.

For weed virgins, blowbacks are when one person inhales the joint deeply and turns around to kiss the other person while bowing all the smoke into their mouth until they almost choke.

Man that is an intense feeling. You get high instantly and it lasts long until your dick is spent.

I casually undressed her while she was unwrapping her present. It was a ribbed metal butt plug the size of a medium sized avocado.

She gave me the kinky look. She got up to get the strawberry flavoured lube and handed it over to me.

I got up to kiss her with a blowback and pulled her panties down pushing her onto the bed.

She was in doggy style. I bent her even more until her ass cheeks were spread in the air like anyone could fuck her.

I smelled her beautiful asshole and was immediately turned on. Like a madman I started spitting on the asshole and eating it out.

"I love that baby. Your tongue in my asshole. What about my pussy? ahhh!" she moaned.

I dived my tongue into her pussy, which was flooded with her wetness. Inserted two fingers pulled all the juice out to put it on her asshole.

I got up, spat on it and pushed my thumb slowly into the butt.

"Baby" she quivered.

I persistently put back two fingers in the pussy while my thumb was half way into the asshole. For the next two minutes I was like Mozart on the Piano.

Tara was making noises that were not earthly.

I pulled my hard cock out. And wrote my name on her holes. K-A-N-A-L.

"I love that baby. They're your holes." Tara cried.

And while she least expected, I introduced the lubed butt plug up her now relaxed asshole. She grabbed on to the sheets of the bed and was dripping all over.

I pulled her hair tightly while I worked the butt plug completely in her ass. Once her butt adjusted without a warning I pumped my hard cock up her wet pussy.

"Kanalllll!" she screamed.

I stayed in that position until I knew my entire cock was buried in her. For the next two minutes I was shifting my cock like gears while pumping her.

First gear two pumps. Third gear three pumps. Fourth gear five pumps. Fifth gear I don't know how many pumps but it was the fastest pump.

In a minute I came into the deep lushes of Tara's pussy. It sent her into an ecstatic orgasm having both her holes stuffed.

I pulled out when my dick turned limp letting all our cum drip from her pussy. Tara crashed onto the bed spent.

I cleaned up and crashed next to her lighting up what was left of the joint.

Tara looking happy asked for the joint. She smoked and looked at me.

"So how was it with other women?" She casually asked about my sexual outings with my past.

Me being an innocent fool, I went on to describe what all I did with other women, where all I received blowjobs, and how we fucked in all the different places.

Her face went pale.

I was worried and I flipped the question on her.

She hesitated before answering that she fucked only once in a car but sucked a lot of cocks in many different places.

Red flag two.

Being high and happy I chose to not get angry over it but I probed her to open up and that is when she told almost all the truth.

17 cocks to suck, 22 men to eat her pussy out, and only one cock to fuck her with a condom (the biggest lie).

Over all Tara Reddy, my girlfriend has a sexual past that can last a lifetime.

------

Nine months into the relationship, Tara was visiting the city as she was travelling for her work all over India.

We went to a food convention where she was also a consultant, and invited me along as her personal photographer.

I did not mind as long as my cock was sucked every once in a while during the convention and Tara readily agreed.

Half way through the convention, after Tara's speech on a new market she was hugged hard by one of the panelists on the stage and I could see my girlfriend also hugging back.

She saw me at the end, back of the crowd and walked upto me.

"So how was it" she asked.

I just clicked more pictures of her until she was embarrassed.

"You were bomb. So who was the guy" I replied.

"It's nothing. An old client of mine. He wanted to congratulate me."

"I think he loves your work" I teased as I looked my cocktail dress wearing girlfriend up and down.

"Stop it. We just kissed once at his restaurant, Mandarin Oak's opening. I was consulting on it" she said without a feeling while I looked on aghast.

I was like okay.

She asked where we were going next and I did not want to spoil the night. I took her on a date to an Italian Restaurant on the beach.

And later she modelled for me with and without her clothes the whole night until I creampied her to sleep.

Smoking a joint while her naked body is on the window side small bed, her legs wide open for the sea to see, and my raw cock fucking her cunt with all out juices mixed.

My saliva. Her saliva. Her wetness. My cum. I was spent and she eased her orgasm to sleep leaving my entire thick load in her cunt.

Neither of us were worried about her getting pregnant.

I was finishing up the joint and was on cloud nine, feeling proud with my 5.5 inches cock thinking I sent her to creampie heaven.

Beep. Her phone rings. She lazily wakes up to pick it up and reads.

"He wants to meet for dinner tomorrow" she exclaims.

I pause to think and looked at her, "What do you want to do?"

"Are you kidding? Don't even think about it?"

"Okay then invite him to join us for dinner at the beach resort tomorrow" I threw it out to her.

"No way! Really! You don't mind" she said without concern for me but with excitement for him, while my creampie just started dripping out of her cunt.

I was like okay and booked a sea facing room at the resort next to the Italian Restaurant.

------

Next day morning my over excited girlfriend wakes me up with a her mouth wrapped around my morning wood.

I was ecstatic and I came hard. Tara swallowed like a good girl.

"I wanted to ride you before tonight's dinner" she tried to get those words out while licking the golden jizz drops from the tip of my cock.

"We got all day before tonight. We can fit it in." I replied grinning.

"On the other hand why don't we fuck after the dinner" she finished the conversation as she rolled over to get off the bed.

Through the day Tara was hyper-excited like a young girl going on a vacation or something. I knew a panic attack was around the corner.

So I took her to swim a little after our brunch and then when we got back to the room she applied oil all over her body before bathing.

I was turned on as fuck.

I grabbed her and pushed her against the marble wall. She moaned as her butt cheeks touched the cold wall.

I immediately put my clothed body against her oiled naked body and rubbed my fingers on her clit while with the other hand I took a deep drag of the joint and blew it back to her.

My fingers found their way to the entrance of heaven as I finished kissing her. Man was she wet?

"You're dripping. Chill. It is just a dinner." I poked at her.

She pulls the joint off me while pushing me a little back. She takes a deep drag.

"That's why you got to wait after dinner tonight" she said sharply while looking at my hard on poking through my shorts.

She passed me the joint as I watched her walk into the shower. The water hitting the oiled silk smooth skin, the droplets dripping from her nipples.

I wanted to fuck her so very badly. I waited patiently, smoking my joint, lusting her as she applied soap all over her body.

Her skin glistened in the bathroom light. She rinsed her body and soaped it again.

My hand found its way into my shorts and I started stroking my dick. The joint was almost over.

She finished her bath and walked out of the shower to take a towel from the rack next to me.

I took my hand off from my cock and pulled her hair back, while she grabbed the towel.

I took a deep drag finishing up the joint, tossed it aside, pulled her close and as I blew the smoke into her, I dragged her to the bedroom.

I threw her on the bed. Tara coughing and wet and fresh from the bath looked at me with an innocent devilish look.

"Baby, I don't know why you're suddenly behaving like a slut but it is fucking hot." I exclaimed.

"Slut. Nice!" she looked surprised.

"So what do sluts do?" she mumbled as she finished coughing and crawled on her fours heading towards the corner of the bed to where I was standing.

"Do sluts do these right after a bath?" she grinned as she pulled my pants down and rubbed my already hard cock all over her fresh face.

I wanted to cum but I wanted to be in charge. So I pushed her back.

"Yes, but you know what the kind of slut I like?"

I rotated her with her ass facing me. Then I went to fetch the lube along with the butt plug.

I squirted a lot of lube from the tube on her ass crack.

"Fuck this is insane" she moaned as I worked my finger slowly into her asshole for the next couple of minutes.

"Is it slut?" I teased by taking out the finger and just putting the tip of my cock.

Man the level of restraint I had to have to not send more than just the tip of my cock was unreal.

"Just fuck me. It's okay we can fuck after dinner too! Please!" Tara begged.

I pulled out my cock and worked the lubricated butt plug up her asshole.

"What kinda boyfriend I am, if I don't honour my girlfriend's fantasies?" I replied as I pushed the entire plug in.

"This fucking hot! I have never done this!" Tara was cumming. I was proud.

I left her there, cleaned up and sat at the table to roll another joint. I smoked the joint and started playing PUBG on my phone happily.

It took Tara another hour to slowly regain composure but she did not talk at all. She got ready with the butt plug in her ass.

Tara wore a translucent black tank top without a bra and wore a man shirt as an overcoat. For the bottom she wore nothing but jeans. She went commando!

------

The dinner was amazingly good. So Dasari Reddy, my girlfriend's past kisser/consulting client was a 5feet 8inches man.

Tara just hit it off maybe she was high from the blowback before. She invited him to continue after party in the room.

"Get condoms. Dotted but ultra slim" she whispered to me as we exited the dinner hall.

"No way! Are you serious?" I hit her back.

"Get the strawberry flavour. I know it is your favourite."

"Hmmm! We'll see." I ended the conversation.

In my head the conversation was far from over.

I was like "Bitch if you want to get fucked it's only raw. I'm always going to cum in that pussy. My pussy"

Little did I know she did not ask those condoms for my cock, but what a sight of thick creampie dripping from my girlfriends fucked cunt that wasn't mine.

She rubbed it of saying it was my fault for not getting the condoms.

The fuck is quite an elaborate setup, which I continue as another post.