My Girl Tara loves Cocks Pt. 02

Story Info
A gf's slut pussy tenderized as her past-fuck visits present.
4.3k words
4.4
15k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's necessary you read the first part of this story to get the context as it will grant you the best sexual gratification - MY GIRL TARA LOVES COCKS PT. 01 before you proceed any further.

"Get condoms. Dotted but ultra slim" she whispered to me as we exited the dinner hall.

"No way! Are you serious?" I hit her back.

"Get the strawberry flavour. I know it is your favourite."

"Hmmm! We'll see." I ended the conversation.

In my head the conversation was far from over.

I was like "Bitch if you want to get fucked it's only raw. I'm always going to cum in that pussy. My pussy"

Little did I know she did not ask those condoms for my cock, but what a sight of thick creampie dripping from my girlfriends fucked cunt that wasn't mine.

She rubbed it of saying it was my fault for not getting the condoms.

------

The Fuck.

Once inside the room, I urgently had to use the bathroom. So I left Tara and Dasari to hang hangout together while I was taking care of my business.

My girlfriend was relaxed because of our blowbacks and couple of pints beer during dinner.

Tara took her over coat off and her nipples were piercing through the tank top.

"Wow, you're still as gorgeous as ever" Dasari mentioned with his eyes stuck to her hard nipples.

Tara pulled his head up, "Eyes up here mister!" and smiled at him.

"Do you smoke up?" she asked Dasari.

"No not really!" he meekly replied.

"Wait till Kanal comes. Him and I have a ritual called blowback. Maybe you will like it and will want to try it with me!?" she said sexily.

From inside the bathroom I was able hear their entire conversation. And to admit the truth my cock was equally excited.

I came out of the bathroom with a poker face.

"Baby can we show our blowbacks to Mr D. He has never smoked up." Tara asked seductively.

God how could I say no. "Yeah sure baby! Mr D huh! Interesting."

Dasari was slightly happy that my girlfriend had called him Mr D.

I rolled up a joint quickly while Mr D poured us all three some Jack Daniels Honey Whisky he had brought along.

"So are you ready?" I asked my girlfriend offering her the joint.

"Just a second, I'm not able to find my other earring! It must have fallen off somewhere here" she replied while she got on all her fours searching under the head side of the bed.

We were sitting right opposite to her and her ass was facing us. Her ass crack was clearly apparent the more she bent to get the earring.

Mr D's eyes were glued to the crack, as were mine but once in a bit I glanced at Mr D lusting my girl.

"Got it" she got up and wore the earring she just found while innocently cupping her breasts innocently between her arms. Both the men's mouths were watering.

Tara hopped up to me in excitement. She sat on my lap facing Mr D.

I offered her the joint, while my other hand sneaked into the crack. Tara took the joint to light it.

She took a deep drag and my hand was between her ass and her jeans. Tara started rubbing her cunt on my fingers.

I could feel the metal surface of the butt plug on the palm of my hand, while her cunt was completely wet. Mr D was tying to catch a glimpse of what was happening.

She took a deep drag of the joint and turned to kiss me. I took in all the smoke and ended up kissing. She had to drag her lower lip away from getting eaten by me.

"Baby! You're horny!?" I asked her in a hushed tone. She nodded while grinding her pussy on my fingers and continued to take another drag while turning to face me.

This time she pulled my hair back and kissed me with the smoke overpowering me. Her asscrack was all time low and Mr D was stunned. He had no words.

I coughed a bit. She pulled back and looked at Mr D.

"So you want one?" she asked him.

"Yeah. Sure. Definitely." he blabbered.

And without my permission Tara got up from me and went over to Mr D. She sat on his lap and took a deep drag.

She then looked at me just as her lips were approaching Mr D's, she pulled back waiting.

I nodded to her and in one swift motion she sent her lung full of weed smoke down Mr D's throat so hard that he coughed in an instant.

My girlfriend pushed her hair back while comfortably sitting on his lap.

"You want to go again?" she asked him.

"No but I want to do this!" he replied as she grabbed the back of her head and smooched her lips with passion.

Tara did not hesitate. She slobbered up his face with her saliva. Tongue to tongue.

I started playing a song on the speaker and that's when they came apart.

"Sorry got carried away!" Tara responded guilty. She rose from Mr D and removed her tank top. Her tits were thrown in the open.

We, the men were equally surprised. "Tara what is this?" I retorted.

"Like you guys haven't seen my tits before!?" she shunned it off while grabbing her peg of whisky.

Man her tits were amazing. Luscious and ripe. One can cum just by sucking on those amazing puffed nipples.

"That was amazing. I would love to go again." Mr D exclaimed without being able to contain his excitement for what was in store for the night.

"Cool down Tiger. Savour this!" she replied as she unbuttoned her jeans and turned around so that her ass faced us. Then she started swaying to the music that was playing.

She squatted and did a little twerk to the local Pop-folk (kuthu) song that was playing, with her asscrack more than visible. She then got up downed her peg.

She gave me her empty glass and asking me to fix her again while she sat back on me.

This time it was my turn to give the blowback and I was romantically rough.

"Baby I want to taste your cock?" Tara whispered in my ear.

After another blowback, I stubbed the joint, squeezed her right titty, the slut titty - which gets most men's attention first. And picked her nipple hard on the left titty, my titty!

Then proceed to pull her hair back and making my girlfriend go down her knees.

Mr D was flipping excited. He couldn't wait to get more of my girlfriend.

I pulled my pants and inserted my semi hard cock into my girlfriends mouth in front of a complete stranger. Tara started sucking eagerly.

"Man those dick sucking lips are as amazing as ever!" Mr D commented.

I looked at Tara and she threw me an innocent baby look that I deep throated my cock in her while she was holding my balls.

With her other free hand she summoned Mr D to come eat her pussy.

Just like clockwork Mr D rose grinning and immediately laid on the floor with his face facing Tara's ass.

He slowly pulled her jeans down and did not care to check her holes out, just plunged his face into it.

Tara bit my cock when Mr D's tongue entered her super-wet cunt. He slurped up all of Tara's juices and swallowed them up.

"We just fucked yesterday. Tara and me. So it might be a bit raw." I was excited as well.

Tara pulled out my cock and slurped all the wetness back into her mouth.

"Non't... wwwoorrry abbboouutt it!" Mr D mumbled while sucking on Tara's clit.

He was gorging on my girlfriend's holes. Tara rode his face with her cunt. It was fucking hot.

My girlfriend sucking my cock while she's riding out some man's face who clearly cannot get enough of her.

I was hard but not hard for penetration because of the excitement. I wanted to wait and see how the night went.

Tara had a mini orgasm on Mr D's face. Mr D got up with his face covered with juices.

"Is that a butt plug in you Tara?" he asked her with lust.

"You don't like it!?" Tara replied rhetorically.

"Definitely love it! Good job bro. I got to use the bathroom quickly." Mr D looked at me and asked for my permission. I felt in control so I nodded.

He went into the bathroom. Tara immediately got up and looked at me.

"Baby I want to fuck him!" Tara asked with her innocent devilish face.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She dipped in to kiss me while I pulled her jeans down off her completely.

"Where's the condom?" Tara asked me enthusiastically.

I was like 'Nope'. She replied with a 'really' look.

"Well, if he also doesn't have condoms I'm going to get very fucked. Are you okay?" Tara asked in between her kisses.

I nodded and I enjoyed her short kisses as Mr D came out of the bathroom shirtless and was surprised to see me squeezing Tara's ass while she bent to kiss me.

"Sorry. Got all her juices on the shirt. I have left it to dry in the bathroom, if that's okay!" Mr D asked again for permission.

I liked to be in control. I nodded it off for the second time.

Tara standing in the middle of the room summoned both of us. Again like clockwork we men walked upto her.

She ran her fingers through either of our heads and then pushed our heads towards her tits.

This time I got my tit, the left one. Mr D readily gorged on the slut titty. Tara was caressing both our men's heads.

Both men chewing and sucking on her nipples, spitting on them and each of our hands were playing with her ass.

Tara's hand reached for both our cocks while her lips were alternating between kissing either of us she carried on.

My cock was already accessible and she worked Mr D's pant down single handedly until both her hands had a cock each. One was hers and the other was her lover's.

She got on her knees and to suck my cock while she played with Mr D's cock.

Her tongue was making the same circles on my cock inside her mouth as her fingers made on Mr D cock tip.

She took my cock out looked at me. I bent to kiss her while she took the hands of Mr D's cock to smell it. She was turned on.

"Baby do you like me being a slut?" Tara asked while she broke away from my kiss to lick Mr D's cock as I looked on.

The saliva was leaving threads from my mouth to her mouth to Mr D's cock.

Mr D was ecstatic and loved Tara's lips around his cock.

"Fuck Tara. Your bj skills have been upped." He said as he sent his entire cock into my girlfriend's mouth.

Tara slurped on Mr D's cock passionately. She then took it completely in her mouth while taking a step back.

She pulled both of our cocks in front of her while looking at us. She then proceeded to taste each cock.

A lick on mine. A lick on Mr D's. A kiss on mine. A kiss on Mr D's. Just sucking my tip first. Then sucking Mr D's tip.

I was super hard and so was Mr D with a couple of inches longer and thicker than mine.

I knew if she continued sucking like that I was gonna cum, so I broke away from her saying I need a peg and joint.

Tara was okay as she was stuffing her mouth with D's cock. She took it out rubbed it all over her face and smelled it from the tip to the balls.

Tara was in cock heaven. She pushed Mr D to the corner of the bed and asked him to spread his legs while she tied her hair in a bun.

With more access now she started wrapping both her hands around the cock and started worshipping D's cock like his own slut. Sucking on it like a little baby on a nipple.

Kissing his tip. Licking his tip and savouring his pointed mushroom top with her tongue. And opening her mouth wide and gulping down his cock until even almost the balls were in her mouth too.

I had never seen this side of Tara. She was a complete stranger. A slut whose face was buried deep in a stranger's cock and balls.

Mr D had to pull her bun back undoing it in the process. Tara took the cock out of the mouth and wriggled her head to open her hair up properly. She immediately gorged back on his cock.

"Tara, Are you going to bite away his cock?" I mocked at her with the way she was eating his cock. I was rolling a joint while sipping on the whisky sitting at the table.

"Kanal. You have know idea man. Your raw cocks. Look at this!" she exclaimed as she stroked Mr D's cock and pressed the tip on the way up with her fingers.

Mr D's pre-cum oozed and in one swift motion Tara licked it up.

"Fuck. I want more!" she exclaimed as she swallowed Mr D's pre-cum.

I just finished rolling the joint, downed my peg and light the joint up.

Tara got up from sucking Mr D, wiped her lips and walked straight towards me. She got me to stand up and lead me to the bed.

Mr D stood up with his pants down and trying hard to not cum, he looked at what Tara was up to.

Tara pushed me on the bed while I handed her the joint after taking my drag. She crawled up on me.

Tara took a long deep drag and immediately deep throated my cock while the smoke got pushed down her throat.

She wanted to get reminded how the cum from cock she owned would taste.

She worked my cock as I laid on middle of the bed. Her ass cheeks were exposed along with the butt plug in doggy style.

Mr D got on his knees and started eating my girlfriend's pussy from behind while playing with her butt plug. Pulling it out and putting it in.

Tara was moaning on my cock. I was in a new zone.

"You got condoms?" Tara asks Mr D.

"Sorry, thought you guys would have? It has been long since I had an experience like this!" D replies like a little kid who made a mistake.

"Yeah we should have had but let us see how the cock feels in my pussy raw again." Tara exclaimed as she spread her ass more and bent while taking my cock whole.

An excited Mr D get up and rubs the tip of his raw rock hard cock on my girlfriend's pussy.

Tara takes my dick out of her mouth and looks at me. "Baby is this happening?"

"Slut, shut the fuck and get fucked." I exclaimed and the minute Mr D heard it he slid his cock slowly and firmly into my girlfriend's very ready cunt.

"Fuck Kanal! Fuck Dasari!" Tara is hardly able to accommodate the cock.

"Damn Tara. I don't remember it being this tight!? Are you getting fucked properly?" Mr D asks Tara.

"Just fuck me." Tara replies as she bobs her head on my cock. Mr D fucks it like he owns it and with every deep thrust, Tara deep throats my cock.

Having two different men's cocks buried in two different holes at the same time, it was a fantasy come true for Tara. A perfect train for my slutty girlfriend.

Tara's tits jiggle and her nipples rubs against my thighs in rhythm of Mr D's cock pounding her pussy.

"I love getting fucked. His cock is stretching my pussy and his balls tapping against my clit." Tara exclaimed as my cock was hardest in her mouth.

Tara shagged me vigorously while sucking my cock as Mr D stretched Tara's pussy.

I came hard and Tara took her time to swallow my load. Savouring the cum from the cock she owned as her cunt was banged by her lover's cock.

Tara slurped up my entire cum and I was spent. I knew I was going to fuck her again the same night.

I rolled off the bed and lit what was left of the joint. Tara looked at me seductively as she licked the droplets of my cum off her lips.

Mr D was in the happy zone, non stop pounding my girlfriend's cunt.

I sat down at the table smoking my joint and clicking some pictures on the phone while changing the song that was playing.

Mr D pulled his cock out. Tara immediately turned around to ask why. Mr D wriggled his pants completely off and flipped my girlfriend in missionary.

He laid on her and slowly worked the tip of his cock into her cunt.

Tara locked eyes with Mr D as he started pounding her cunt. Tara's face was begging for more. Mr D swooped in to kiss her.

Tara who had just swallowed my load was sharing a passionate kiss with her lover as he continued to pound her.

I knew they were going to go at it for some more time. The joint was done and I had to clean up. I headed to the bathroom.

Once inside I could hear what Tara was asking Mr D to do.

"Man I missed your cock for too long. No other cock has filled me up and pounded my pussy like this!" Tara said in hushed tones, which were clearly audible to me as she pulled back Mr D to kiss him again deeply.

"Even your boyfriend's!?" Mr D asked pulling Tara's leg.

"Oh! He's definitely good. But I need a bigger package." Tara replies as she grabs onto Mr D's cock with her pussy.

"Oh! I know what type of cock your fucked cunt needs! You love my cock bitch." Mr D exclaims as he continues to pound her hard for the next 30 seconds.

I could clearly hear Tara's moans. Mr D's hard cock stroking every inch of Tara's pussy. She could feel his every nerve.

Mr D pulled his cock out right when Tara was about to cum. "Please. Please put it back in." Tara begged.

"Not until you tell me whose pussy I am fucking?" Mr D replied.

"No way. Please just fuck me." Tara tries to kiss Mr D coaxing him to put his dick back in her.

"Nope. You invited me to your room and I still show up. I need to know whose pussy I am here to fuck." Mr D states sternly.

"Kanal's!" Tara replies.

"Oh is it?" Mr D tells her while rubbing the tip of his cock against Tara's clit and pulls her hair with his other hand.

Tara is able to feel the cock's opening rub against her sensitive clit.

"Does it now? Belong to your boyfriend?" Mr D exclaims as she begs, "Please!"

"Fuck. It is your pussy D. Just fuck the shit out of it." Tara exclaims.

"Not enough. Whose pussy is it now?" Mr D retorts.

"Yours! Dasari's!" Tara shouts.

That was clearly audible to me in the bathroom as I finished up my business.

Mr D enjoys my girlfriend begging for his cock and starts pounding her while choking her.

"It is your pussy D. Fuck it. Make it yours. Please fuck me more!" Tara was ecstatic. and Dasari started spitting in Tara's mouth. Tara slobbers it up and pulls him closer to kiss.

Mr D needed no more motivation. He was in fifth gear pumping my girlfriend's pussy while she moaned like his bitch.

Both were sweating and Tara was rubbing all of Mr D's sweat on her face while digging her nails into his ass.

I walked out to see my girlfriend swallowing up Mr D's saliva and mumbling his name while getting pounded hard.

Mr D nodded at me with a grin and I nodded back as he continued pounding.

Tara's hands were digging Mr D's butt to fuck her more while she entwined her legs around him. They were intensely close and tightly wrapped up together.

I sat back at the table to roll another joint and fix myself another peg while taking couple more pictures, now videos of Mr D fucking her.

Tara was cocked out grinning happily for the video while Mr D was showing thumbs up as he pounded the shit out of my girlfriend's pussy.

Mr D for the next two minutes in a fit of animalistic rage put his entire body on Tara and sent his entire cock buried in her deep and stayed there for a very longtime.

Tara was on cloud nine being stretched by Mr D's cock, she could feel his tip rubbing against the entrance of her uterus.

As she adjusted the grip on Mr D's cock she felt every little contour on his package.

Tara pulled Mr D to kiss him as her cunt wrapped around the cock tighter and with every brush of the cock tip against her uterus and Mr D's balls against her butt plug, Tara came hard.

Very hard that Mr D pulled his cock out and her legs were still shivering.

The minute the legs stopped shaking, Mr D put his rock hard super lubricated cock back into Tara's cunt. Tara's orgasm continued.

It was fucking hot. Mr D pulled his cock out and gave Tara a breather.

He came up to the table downed his peg, nodded to me again while smiling and went back to lie on the bed.

Tara slowly reached out to his cock while still in the missionary position. She smelled her hand after rubbing the cock tip and it immediately excited her again.

"Fuck. It smells amazing. My cum on your cock!" Tara exclaims as she flips over to suck Mr D's cock.

Tara beckoned me. I gulped the peg down and ashed the joint, took it to my girlfriend who handled the joint in one hand and Mr D's rock hard cock in the other hand.

She took a deep drag and smelled Mr D's cock from balls to the tip and the smoke just dissipated around her as she deep throated his cock right in front of me.

12