My Girlfriend Agreed to Give a Blowjob

Story Info
Totally unexpected BJs.
1.2k words
3.74
21k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
353 Followers

My girlfriend, Wendy and I (Peter) were taking a short break in a cottage in north Devon.

It being in a small village there was a small pub for the evening entertainment. We were sitting relaxing with a drink and, the place being full, three men approached and asked "Mind if we park here the place is full up?"

"Please join us." We were on holiday so wanted a relaxed time and said to go ahead.

After a few minutes they realised that our accents sounded London and asked us "You enjoying being in the country away from the 'big smoke." I laughed and said that "London hasn't been smoky since the horses and the heavy manufacturing had gone. Hasn't been a pea souper since the second world war and its mostly smokeless zone now."

Light heartedly the man who seemed to do all the talking and he said. "Sorry 'bout that it's just the usual thing...we aren't from here either and we are staying in a caravan just behind the pub."

We all got chatting about being there and there wasn't much to do...also the pub closed at ten thirty so that was early.

Michael the chatty one said. "We have beers in the caravan and you are welcome to have some with us after the pub closes."

Well, it was our last night and they seemed fun so we did the look at each other and agree and said. 'We'd love to thanks." And 15 minutes later were inside their 'van'.

"So, what do you want? Lager Ale or cider?"

I said "lager please Michael." Wendy said "Cider for me."

And Michael got the drinks...

"It's your last night you said I believe?" asked Michael

"Yes, that's right I replied, back to London on the 11:45."

A few drinks later and we had been chatting and Michael asked. Peter, do you two ever think about sharing?"

"Well, we have actually talked about it but not too seriously" "and" Said Wendy "I don't think I Would be happy with him rodgering other women but Peter has said he could agree to me having other men if I wanted. But you are being bloody cheeky asking. What did you mean by it."

"Well, I wondered if you could give me a blowjob, I haven't had one in 20 years...I'd give you twenty quid."

"Now that's just fucking rude, twenty quid for a blowjob...I'd expect she would get at least fifty, what do you think Wen?" "Are you asking if I'd give him a blowjob or how much for me to do it?"

"Well, I did wonder if you would.... we're all friends here but if you are going to you could get us an upgrade on the train so we aren't jammed in like cattle. But that would take much more than fifty."

"I could give them all a blowjob for fifty each but, all phones shut in another room so no pics or vids turn up Later on the internet."

Michael Fred and Trevor chatted and a lot of nodding went on and Michael said "We agree to the fifty a bj and if it's really good we might lob in some more. Peter you sure about this? We don't want you going mental on us about it?"

"As long as Wen is ok about it then why not.

So, Wen knelt down and started to get Michael's cock out but Michael said to me. "

"Peter come kneel with Wendy, you should clearly see what is happening."

Wendy said "Yes that's a good idea Pete you should see what I am doing."

Feeling trapped I did as they had 'suggested' and knelt down close to Wendy and watched. She was good and after tonguing his head and swirling round his cock whilst pumping him he lasted about 4 mins before he came, He didn't give any warning except a loud grunting and he pumped his spunk in her mouth most of which she swallowed.

After a short time, he pulled out and said "You should kiss her because she's done such a good job"

I really didn't want to but he was pushing my head to her, I could insult her or kiss her, so I kissed her tasting his come. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. my face was blushing so red while I did it and Fred said,

"Pete seemed to like that maybe he would suck me instead of Wendy." "No Fred we agreed she would do them." Said Michael.

Fred was already very excited and Wendy went to work on him she sucked maybe 2 minutes before he started to cum, he didn't warn her though, some ran down her chin. Michael said "Don't swallow yet." so she was trying to hold it in her mouth.

Michael said "peter I think you should be naked so we can see how you are reacting." Getting the vibe that it wasn't a request I did but slowly. "You should kiss again and Peter can really try it out." our tongues met his cum all over her tongue I couldn't help swallowing some and even though I should have hated it... I didn't.

then she started on Trevor was totally smooth shaven about 8 and a half inches much bigger than me and big...bigger than the others as long but much fatter.

Fred said. "Go on Trev give her a good throat fucking."

Trevor was wanking as she put her lips over it she was ok and didn't gag but took him into her throat he told her to open her mouth so I could watch his cum fill her mouth.

As that happened Michael was behind me, he put his hand on my cock, I was rock hard, and he pushed my head forward as the guy was coming in her mouth.

Becky moved his cock so some shot over my lips my eyes were closed and I felt his cock push my lips open

As his cock went down my throat I started to cum.

I was ashamed, and very embarrassed. Michael asked Wendy. "Did you like doing that. Yes, it was fun." She said "and I liked that you involved Pete."

They sat her between them so I could see between her legs her bikini was soaking they pulled the ties and she let them take it off as Michael pushed me and I started to kiss her pussy she started to orgasm almost straight away.

Michael ordered us to "go to the bedroom."

I undressed and lay on the bed Michael continued telling us what to do he said "kneel over Pete's face so he can still lick your cunt." As I did that, I watched a cock move up to her from behind, then I knew she was going to get fucked we didn't even think about condoms and she wasn't on the pill.

They took turns fucking her as I licked her all came in her cunt...she sucking my cock?

Come was running from her.

When they had all come in her they made her stay over me and kept me licking her telling me to lick all their cum up.

Michael told me." Now you can clean our cocks too. So, in front of Wendy, I sucked all their cocks clean. Fred got hard and said to Michael "Please."

Michael nodded and Fred pulled me to him and proceeded to fuck me in the mouth until he came and made m swallow it.

I was very embarrassed and a little confused.

I helped her dress as we were both trembling.

We did you get the money? And more as we had done a good job they told me it was hers as she earned it.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
353 Followers