All Comments on 'My Girlfriend and Her Daughter'

by TorpedoRick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

The sex was hot and seemed to be getting hotter until the story just abruptly ended. Why would you build up the seduction of the daughter and then stop just as it got going?? As this story was in the incest category, I kept waiting for the mom to show up while the boyfriend and daughter were in bed and fully participate with both of them. When that didn't happen, I was puzzled why this story wasn't in the Mature category given that he's in his mid 50s and she's only 18 or 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incest?

His girl friends daughter is not incest in any fashion. The constant use of the word Fuck is stupid. Simply stupid. As you are a new writer I strongly encourage you to get with an editor. As written this story is a rehash of the same worn out theme. Should be in the mature category.

2 stars

DragonRider55

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Good story

Good story with textured characters. I too expected the mom and daughter to do him together, which is where I hope this is heading. Otherwise, I feel badly for the mom, who really seems to have fallen for him, only to have him perv out on her slutty daughter. The abrupt ending was a shock too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dragonrider55 you're an idiot

this section isn't just for incest you dolt, its also for stories of the taboo nature and if the word FUCK offends you, maybe you shouldn't be here pussy boy

BenedictRaymondBenedictRaymondalmost 6 years ago
Good but Incomplete?

Good read so far but such an abrupt end to the story and the tags say threesome and group sex but so far there isn't any.

JimjonkJimjonkalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Like others have said, it was a disappointing place to stop, but hopefully there will be more. This section is not just about incest, it's about taboo subjects as well, so we will just have to wait to see where this all goes. Guy with mother and daughter, taboo, mother with daughter, incest. Either way, it's in the right category. Just give it a chance.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
not bad

just not my cup of tea with the ass eating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantastic start

I guess I don't understand why some people read these super well developed, hot stories, with just the right amount of build up and are so critical about them. If they want to be critical, instead of being entertained, they should get a job with the Times.

I myself can't wait to see where you take this.

TorpedoRickTorpedoRickover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the great feedback. I submitted the story to where I got it, simply because I ran out of the free time to keep writing. I am, in fact, writing part 2 currently. To preview it, mom will call and discover boyfriend and daughter in bed, be persuaded that's it's good and to leave work and join them, which she enthusiastically does. That's where I had this going. Mom and daughter prove to be insatiable, which, I think, will make for many future chapters.

My use of "fuck" was purely intentional, and to show how the speaker reveals their innate lust and suggestive intentions. It's how I've always guaged interest and planted seeds of interest. Reliably, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

any more?

SJP9220SJP9220about 2 years ago

When is part 2 going to be published? I really want to read the 3-some scenes between him, Cheryl and Carrie!

TavernerTaverneralmost 2 years ago

Great start. Very hot writing and I'm sure the next chapter will be even better. Ignore the guys criticising and nit picking. It's your story and you can take it where you want.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the process of writing part 2, way back 5 years ago. Think you can safely write off getting to read more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous