My Girlfriend and Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently nudged Carrie awake and sent her off to bed, as it was a school night, and school was just 7 hours away. Carrie gave me a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek and shuffled off to her room.

"Don't go home, stay here tonight," Cheryl begged me, "it's about time you spent the night, dontcha think?" I was thrilled at her invite, and grabbed her close and kissed her. "Let's do it," I replied. "I'm counting on it, horny boy," she answered, sliding her hand over my rapidly hardening cock through my pants.

We softly, almost silently made love in her bed that night, but she let out a few loud gasps when I slid down her naked body and buried my face in her wet pussy, eating her hungrily before moving back up her body and sliding inside her. She had always been pretty loud when we fucked, so as she began to make noise and talk dirty, I passionately kissed her and pounded her hard, until I exploded inside her and she followed me with an orgasmic spasm of her own.

When I awoke in the morning, I was alone in bed. A note on Cheryl's pillow said she was off to work and to make sure I locked her front door from behind before I left. As I laid there in an early morning fog, nestled in her plush covers, Carrie appeared in the doorway.

"Hi, are you waking up?" she stammered. "Sure I can wake up, do you need a ride to school?" I answered, rubbing my eyes to focus. She was wrapped in a large bath towel, one of her solid thighs exposed to the hip, fresh from the shower. She looked absolutely delicious, and I felt my cock getting hard.

"No, I don't feel well, I think I had too much wine last night, can I just stay home from school?" she stammered, as she approached the bed and sat on the edge. "Did you check with your mom first," I responded, "because I don't think I have any authority here."

"Oh God, no, she would probably say no, and get to school, "she whispered in a low throaty voice that was a definite turn on to me, "but if you told her, she would probably let me, she totally adores you, I can tell."

My cock was now fully hard and throbbing, with her nearness to me and what seemed like movement of her towel, lowering to expose some of her cleavage.

"I have an idea," I said, "go and grab some Gatorade out of the fridge, it ususally helps with a hangover, and let me massage your head and neck and get rid of your headache quick, and come cuddle with me and fall asleep for a while. It's still pretty early in the morning."

"For real?" she answered, "My mom would freak, I think. Don't you think she would freak?"

"Absolutely not," I replied, "she thought it was so cute that we ended up cuddled on the couch last night, she even said, 'you two look so cute together'. I think she's glad we get along and fell comfortable together. I promise you'll feel better, I promise."

"But my hair is all wet," she offered, "and it'll totally mess up her pillows."

"So go dry your fucking hair and come back with Gatorade," I answered, "and at least gimme a chance to get rid of your headache. And you can fall asleep in my arms. C'mon, I know what I'm doing."

Her eyes widened, and she smiled brightly while biting her lower lip. "Gimme a coupla minutes," she replied, "do you want me to make you coffee or anything? Mom made coffee before she left."

"Of course she did," I answered, "she's a coffee slut like me. I would absolutely love some. But go dry your hair and get some Gatorade first. I'll be right here waiting."

She rose off the bed, clutching her towel tightly, and as she exited the room the towel opened, exposing her gorgeous, full, round ass, as beautiful as her mom's. "Ooooh, nice ass," I commented. "Oh God, it's too big," she answered. "Not at all, "I replied. She giggled, and stepped out of the room excitedly. Hmmmm, I thought, this could be fun, imagining her naked in my arms in bed.

I leapt out of bed and made my way to the bathroom connected to Cheryl's bedroom, grabbed a facecloth and some soap and washed my stiff cock and balls and abdomen, still sticky with Cheryl's pussy juice and my cum from our lovemaking last night, and quickly toweled everything dry. I hurriedly brushed my teeth and rinsed away the pussy juice-morning breath combination and washed my face. Yes, I was anticipating something, even if I didn't know how far things would go with Carrie. I could feel something electric in the air. I could hear her hair dryer running, and she was definitely taking time to dry her curly auburn hair.

I slipped on my underwear so as not to completely freak Carrie out when she slipped into bed with me, IF she chose to slip into bed with me. That would be a significant sign, if she did, I thought to myself. I was still seriously rock hard at the thought of her in bed with me, but I doubled down on my arousal by opening up one of the drawers of the night stand and popping a couple of "cock pills", as Cheryl calls them, with a big swig of water. Cheryl bought them for me to make sure I could stay hard for her for extended periods of time when we fucked, noticing that sometimes after a workout I couldn't stay hard for very long. Cheryl was totally devoted to our sex from the very beginning, and she was as hungry as any woman I have ever known, and willing to do anything to prolong our lovemaking. I loved these pills, called "Steel". They gave me an unstoppable hard on, even after a few cums. But now, I was thinking in advance, intrigued by and horny for Carrie.

I slipped into bed, horny and nervous about whatever was about to happen. I tried to resume the look of being semi-awake, closing my eyes slightly, but glancing toward the door. My jaw almost dropped when Carrie came into the room, carrying a cup of coffee and a bottle of Gatorade. Her hair was lush and curly, tumbling down to her shoulders, unbelievably sexy. She had always worn it pulled back and in a ponytail, but this look was a total seduction, auburn ringlets bouncy and free. She wore a loosewhite tank top that did nothing to hide her braless, grapefruit-sized tits, and a pair of tight soccer shorts, slit along the thigh. Her lips looked a little glossy—did she apply some lip gloss before coming to me? Hmmmm, I think she did. My cock began to pulse under the covers, and I can't imagine she didn't notice a bulge under the blankets on the bed. She also wore a faint scent too, sweet with a faint note of ginger, that was positively intoxicating. Oh wow, I thought.

She put my coffee on the night stand to my left and walked around the bed to my right, the side where her mother would sleep. I pulled open the covers, and she slipped right in, sitting up next to me. I rose up to meet her. She was positively gorgeous.

"Tell me if I did the coffee right," she begged.

I grabbed the large mug she brought, and took a tentative sip. Delicious. "Oh fuck, that is good," I said, "you definitely know how to take care of me. I'll be awake and ready in no time."

"My pleasure," she answered, ramping up the flirtation, "I'm ready whenever you are."

I took a bigger sip of the coffee, put the cup down, and slid next to her lush body. I gently, sensuously touched her shoulders and said "Now wiggle to your right and slide back into me," and she twisted and slid back quickly into my chest and pushed her ass right against my hard cock. Her young, perfect breasts jiggled lewdly under her loose top and I could see them in their entirety and her nipples were large and hard. Her light scent was impossible to ignore.

"Whatever you're wearing, or your shampoo, it's fucking awesome," I whispered. "Great scent."

"It's Japanese, I can't even pronounce the name," she replied, "I wear it every day."

"Is it Issaye Miyake?" I whispered seductively, I definitely like it every day."

"Oh my God, that's what it is,' she gasped, "You are so fucking smart! I promise I'll wear it every day."

"Thank you," I purred, "I definitely fucking love it," and I gently began to rub the back of her neck firmly with two of the fingers on my right hand.

"Oh God, yes," she purred back, pushing gently back against me, even closer. I pushed her full, lush hair to the side to better rub her neck.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I should have put my hair up for this, should I put my hair up for this?"

"Oh fuck no," I answered, "Your hair looks incredible, absolutely not, you look so good with your hair this way."

"You really think so?" she questioned, "I just tried to dry it quickly for you." She was definitely letting me know that everything she did his morning was for me. Game on.

"Completely fucking awesome," I replied, "you should definitely wear it like this, I love it." I moved my finger further up her neck to the base of her head. "Let's get to the source of this headache."

She purred demonstrably for me at this move, and relaxed her shoulders and lowered her head slightly to give into my massage. I pushed my hard cock against her soft, full ass, wanting to feel her more completely, more erotically. She responded with an achy moan, and I added two fingers from my left hand to the head massage, and leaned against her more confidently.

"Is that good?" I asked. "It is SO good, don't stop," she quickly answered, "it feels SO good."

I leaned against her more obviously and she reacted with soft purrs and moans as I massaged her scalp and moved to her temples, using my finger tips to gently rub them. I could see her young full tits inside her tank top and her nipples were rock hard and as big as erasers, a good sign I thought. She was aroused.

I ran my fingers back down her neck and continued the massage, letting her lean back against me, feeling her whole upper body against me, so intimate, so close, so erotic. I moved my fingers and opened my palms to her shoulders and began to rub them, gently kneading her upper back and letting my fingers slip under her very loose top. I wanted to reach around and squeeze her breasts and pinch those rock hard nipples while nibbling on her soft pale neck, but I kept my lust in check. But now it was time to feel her entire body against me in bed. It was time to ask her to cuddle.

"Cmon, time to cuddle," I said, "come cuddle and fall asleep in my arms and let the massage go to work, baby."

"Mmmm-hummmm," she whispered, and she spun around, and I backed up and slid under the covers. She quickly followed and slid next to me and draped her right arm across my shoulder. She moved right into my chest and rested her head there, and I slid my right hand down to the small of her back, and grabbed the covers with my left hand and draped them over us.

"I hope you feel a little better at least," I offered.

"God yes, yes, thank you," she eagerly answered, rubbing her hand and arm across my chest like a lover.

"Here is your bonus rub," I added, and I began to massage her lower back, going under her top and flirting with the waistband of her shorts.

"Oh God," she moaned, as she moved even closer into me, encouraging me. I could feel the heat of her pussy against my right leg. She was definitely on fire. I allowed my fingers to move slightly under her waistband, and she moaned again. I planted two kisses on the top of her head, lingering with the second kiss on her soft, curly hair. "Let it go to work," I whispered, "Rub you all over."

That let out another moan of approval, and she turned her head to kiss my neck, not once but twice. I let out a soft moan and responded with two more kisses to her head, moving my fingers slightly lower under her waistband and grazing the top of her plush ass.

She was letting me explore her and I became bolder with my massage, moving fully under her shorts and massaging the top of her right ass cheek. She moved her right hand and massaged my neck and kissed my neck and chin with three lingering kisses.

I boldly moved my hand to her ass and brazenly rubbed her full cheek, making her move even closer against my leg and torso. "Feel good, baby?" I asked. "Oh, yes," she gasped, "Yes, I love it." She nuzzled my neck and I reached down and lifted her chin and kissed her on her left cheek. She turned and kissed me full on the lips and I responded, squeezing her ass cheek and pulling her into my embrace. I pressed back with my lips and she opened her mouth to me and I fed her my hungry tongue and she answered with hers, and our kiss became a full blown make out. She humped my leg with her hot and apparently wet pussy against my leg, and now both my hands were inside her shorts, squeezing her full ass cheeks and showing her what I wanted. I slid my hand up into her tank top, moving it up as I did, and exposing her full round breasts to my chest. This emboldened her, as she grabbed my head and kissed hard into my mouth, plunging her tongue deeply, hungrily, just as her mother had done when we first met and made love.

She grabbed at her top and pulled it off easily, and she pressed her warm hard nipples into my chest, as I roamed her back and ass with my hands, tugging at her shorts to pull them off. She then reached for my underwear, touching and lewdly rubbing my cock and grabbing it, squeezing it as she moaned into my ear, "Oh my god, you're so hard."

"Just being near you made me hard," I said." The first time I met you, it made me hard, you are so fucking delicious."

She roughly tugged at my shorts and pulled them off over my engorged cock, and she slid down my torso to wildly lick my cock with long, broad swipes of her tongue, moving down to my balls and licking them, then the shaft, over and over again. She was gasping, purring and moaning all at once, and then she quickly moved on top of me.

"Get on top of me," I told her, "I want to feel every fucking inch of you on me."

She straddled me and I could finally feel how soaking wet her pussy was and see her full hard nipples. She seemed possessed, and ready to ride my cock.

"Come here and let me make love to you," I implored her, and she collapsed on top of me.

12