My Girlfriend and Her Ex Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting her ready to see her Ex.
1.1k words
4.34
18.2k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday.

I only had one class today, Hailey had four in a row and wouldn't be home until 5:00pm. I passed the time doing homework; my appetite nonexistent thinking about tonight.

I finished my homework and tried to calm my mind by reading a book. It was quarter after five, Hailey walked through the door.

"Hey babe." She said sweetly and sat next to me on the couch.

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"How was class?"

"Uhg boring, all I could think about was seeing Justin tonight." She smiled at me.

I feigned a smile back, feeling sick to my stomach. My nerves on edge.

"When is he picking you up?"

"At 7." Hailey looked at the time on her phone, "Looks like I have less than two hours to get ready. Mind helping? You said you wanted to."

"Oh yea...of course."

"Yay! I'm going to shower and shave; you can set out the new lingerie you bought me."

She gave me a little pat on the head and jumped off the couch, disappearing into the bathroom. I did as I was told, removing the dark blue G-string lingerie set and setting it on the bed. I heard the shower and waited for Hailey's next command.

Twenty minutes passed and I heard the shower stop.

"Babe come in here." she hollered from the bathroom.

I entered; Hailey was sitting on the toilet. She handed me a bottle of lotion.

"Could you rub this on my legs and feet for me?"

"Of course baby!" I said enthusiastically.

I squirted the cool lotion onto my hands and began massaging her legs. I worked my way down to her feet slowly. I pumped some more lotion onto my hand and grabbed her left foot, firmly massaging the lotion into it. I looked up as I performed my task, Hailey looked down at me smiling, her eyes sparkling, fuck I was so in love with her. I proceeded to her right foot, rubbing the lotion into every crevasse of her perfect foot. I completed my task and retired from her feet. I looked to Hailey for approval.

"Mmmh, that felt really nice Nicky. I'm going to do my hair and makeup; you can wait outside."

She pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door. I relegated myself to sitting on the bed waiting for her to be done. Fifteen minutes passed and the bathroom door opened. Hailey emerged looking stunning. Her makeup complemented her natural beauty perfectly and highlighted her eyes with deep black eyeliner. She wore her hair straight down and smelt like expensive perfume. My jaw dropped gazing at her. She walked over to me and looked at the lingerie I bought her.

"I like them." She shyly said.

I smiled back at her. All I could do was live in this moment; oddly taking satisfaction in being allowed to help her get ready for another man.

She lifted her leg up as I grabbed the stringy underwear, slipping it through one leg then the other. I slid them up her soft legs and on her hips. Hailey looked down at me as I straightened them, I want her to look perfect. Next, I grabbed the bra. Admittedly, I did not know how to put this on so I left the task to her. Hailey giggled and grabbed it. Her breasts looked perfect in it, pushing them up nicely. I finished by sliding the garter up her legs, followed by a pair of black thigh-high stockings.

I stepped back to admire my girlfriend. She did a little spin, showing off her round ass.

"Its perfect babe!" She said smiling.

"Glad you like them, I really do." I felt my dick get hard.

I imagined myself throwing her down on the bed and ripping her panties off. Fucking her hard and fast, pinning her hands above her head.

She interrupted my daydreaming.

"I can finish getting dressed on my own babe, why don't you make me a cup of tea so I can relax, I'm feeling nervous."

She frowned.

That was a frown. She seems kind of sad. Is she having second thoughts about all of this? Is she seeing what a good man I am for her? I stood there dumbly as she turned around walking to the closet, her ass giving a slight jiggle. I regained my focus and proceeded to fixing some tea for her.

The water came to a boil, and I poured her a cup. She emerged once again from the bathroom. Her outfit looked stunning. A low-cut tight white top and dark plaid skirt complemented her black stockings. She didn't look like a schoolgirl, but rather a confident well-dressed woman.

"Wow."

"Do you think I look pretty?"

"Yes! Absolutely."

She smiled and sat down on the bed, looking at her phone.

"Looks like he'll be here in five minutes."

Her meek demeanor is confusing me.

"Is everything okay Hailey? You seem kinda off?"

"Yea...I just feel like you might not love me anymore afterwards."

"What? Of course I'll still love you. You wanted this, and if it makes you happy then..."

Hailey sprang from the bed and rushed over to embrace me in a hug. Pelting my face with kisses while I struggled to keep my balance. I reveled in the moment. Although I was about to let my girlfriend sleep with another man, I couldn't help loving her.

"I have a reward for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I really liked the foot massage you gave me. I know we haven't had sex for a few days, so..."

She turned around and lifted up the skirt, revealing her butt. The g-string absorbed by her ass cheeks, the garter presenting a perfect outline of her ass, and the thigh-highs hugged her legs tightly.

"You are allowed one kiss on each cheek." she giggled.

"Oh my God, yes...Thank you Hailey."

I got on my knees in front of her ass, just inches from my face. She stuck her butt out, presenting my 'reward'.

I puckered my lips, kissed the left cheek then the right. Feeling her squishy bottom on my lips made my little penis diamond hard.

The moment last a few seconds. She pulled away and let her skirt back down.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, it was fucking awesome! Your ass feels so good babe."

Her phone binged.

"Alright babe, I'll see you later tonight."

She kissed me. I pulled her in closer. I reached my hand around and grabbed her ass cheek. She giggled and broke from our hug.

"I love you, Hailey."

She looked back, winked and swayed her hip as she walked out of the door.

I stood there in silence for a moment. What did I just become?