My Girlfriend Fucks Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up at me as she's being banged back and forth and says, "Your friend's trying to stick his dick in my mouth."

"Do what," I say, acting like I didn't know. But I'm having trouble focusing on my answer because the way I'm now fucking her deliciously wet pussy...I'm about to cum. I just power on, pull her against me, and hold her there, as I unload into that horny, teenage pussy. Goddam, it feels so fucking good, my toes are trying to curl in my shoes.

My still-hard cock pops out of Teresa's pussy as I try to get back on my feet. I'd been on my knees, on the seat of that picnic table this whole time...and now I am feeling it.

I kinda freak just a bit as I see Randy bend down and kiss Teresa right on the mouth, while his right hand goes straight down and cups her fucked pussy. At first she goes with it, and I see her kissing him back as two of his fingers disappear between the folds of her exposed cunt...but then she stops kissing him, and tries to pull his hand from her pussy.

Because this is, without a doubt, the nastiest thing I've ever done, my cock is still hard in spite of the fact that cum is dripping from the head. I see Teresa dealing with Randy, pushing his hands away, so I quickly hop back into position between Teresa's thighs, and push my hard, dripping dick back into her warm, wet pussy.

I go right back to fucking her and that seems to do the trick as she is instantly hunching upwards with each thrust...meeting me stroke for stroke.

I guess I'd left her right on the verge when I'd pulled out earlier.

While I am fucking her, I see Randy bend down towards her face again. I slow up my relentless pounding and watch him kiss her on the mouth for the second time. She isn't really responding, but she's not pushing him away either. Her lips are parted and he's kising them, but she's not putting any effort into it. That doesn't seem to bother Randy as he goes right on kissing her lips, and even kissing down along her jawline. This whole time, his hard cock is still sticking up from his unzipped jeans.

Teresa's pussy feels fucking naughty as hell while watching my horny friend try and make his move on her. After having already came, I wasn't in any danger of it happening again anytime soon. I was going to play this out in the only way I could see it going...Randy fucking Teresa too.

I get caught up looking at her thighs and watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. When I glance back up to their heads, I see they are kissing heavily now. In fact, Teresa has her left hand on the side of his head. Damn this girl just loves to fuck!

I take a quick look around, realizing that we are out here in the middle of the day. Holy shit! There's a truck down by the entrance, just parked by the water. I don't see anyone, but I also ain't staying around to look for anyone.

I get back onto my feet, my cock sliding out of Teresa's pussy again. I do my jeans back up and see Randy and Teresa are still kissing hard and heavy now...and she's humping her pussy in time to a cock that is no longer there.

I look back towards the parked truck, and I still don't see anyone. I wonder how long that truck's been there. I scan around the lake and I finally see a guy way down around the other side, sitting on a bucket with a fishing pole in his hands. I wonder if he has any idea what's going on over here.

Looking back at my girlfriend, I see Randy's got his hand down on Teresa's warm, wet pussy again...his two middle fingers busy inside. This guy doesn't care, he just wants some of that pussy too.

Teresa is starting to moan a bit, which seems to be prodding Randy right along. Hell, I can't believe she's just going to let this happen. Part of me thinks she's got to be the biggest slut in the world...part of me can't wait to have another turn. The crazy thing is a big part of me is in love with this girl. I know it sounds fucked-up, especially given the fact that this is the third guy to at least touch her pussy today...but I now know Teresa, she can't help that she looses all control over a hard cock...that she can't say no once she's gotten to a certain point. I know she loves me too, she just gets super horny. I blame it on her dad. There's probably no-telling how long he's been fucking her. Judging from the show them two put on, I'd say it's been quite a while. He taught her what it felt like to be fucked like a real woman...and now she's addicted to hard cock.

Speaking of shows, we'd better break up this party before someone does see us. I honestly can't believe we've gone this far out here in the broad daylight.

Looking back at the action on the picnic table, I see that Teresa is sucking my friend's hard cock. Holy Fuck...Teresa's sucking Randy's purple headed dick! Dammit to hell that is sexy to see. Man, I can't believe what I'm seeing...my girlfriend is sucking my friend's stiff dick. I'd say by the almost pained look on his face, I bet she's giving him the best fucking blowjob he's ever-or probably will ever-have.

I announce that we need to go. Nothing. I grab Teresa's leg, shacking it a bit as I again say that we need to go.

That seemed to get their attention as Teresa stops sucking Randy's cock, and sits up while pushing her skirt down. She doesn't look at me, just at the ground around her feet as I tell them we have a visitor.

Teresa looks like she's about to cry as she says, "Oh my God," and quickly gets into my car.

Randy is avoiding me too as he makes himself presentable in a second or two while making his way over to my car.

Since Teresa is already sitting in the passenger seat, Randy comes around to the driver's side where I'm about to get in. I give him a quick look and nod and just like that...we're good.

We get in and take off heading back towards Sherman. Teresa keeps her gaze fixed on whatever she can see through the passenger window. For all I know, she might be beating herself up for falling for a 'stranger' so easily. Maybe she hates the way she loves to fuck, I have no idea because she won't look my way at all.

I glance in the mirror and catch Randy's eyes. I give him a smile because I know...right now the only thing on his mind is my sexy-ass girlfriend...My girlfriend...The one that seems to be addicted to sex...and seems to know how to do it well too.

Deciding that we're going to go hang at my house, that's where I drive to. Not a word is spoken as we ride, just the radio.. and I doubt any of us could've known what was playing.

Pulling up in front of my house, I announce that we can chill out here for awhile, maybe figure out what we're gonna do later.

Getting out, Randy says under his breath, "I'm just gonna head home."

Looking at him, I say just as quietly, "Come inside, I want to hit that joint some more."

He gives me a questioning look. I give him a reassuring nod.

Teresa is standing at the curb, looking towards the house...no doubt still feeling awkward with the earlier activities.

We head inside and cut towards my room. My dad's car is gone, and the house is quiet, so I know we have it all to ourselves.

Piling into the room I share with my brother (who's never here when the sun is shining) I proceed to open the window, per my usual with all the weed that normally gets smoked in here.

Randy takes a seat on my brother's bed, with Teresa sitting back onto mine.

I tell Randy to spark it up, and he pulls out his cigarette pack and withdraws the half a joint from earlier. He lights it up, takes a big pull from it and passes it to me. I do the same, then hand it off to Teresa. Unlike earlier, she readily grabs it and puts it to her lips. As I watch her take a drag from it, I can't help but think my friend's hard dick was between those same lips just a while ago.

Teresa once again bursts into a coughing fit that seems to breaks the ice and causes us all to start laughing.

Before long, the effects of the weed are quite noticeable on all of us. We're glassy-eyed and very subdued.

With all I've seen in the last week, the source of which being right in front of me on my bed, I can't help but to get horny all over again.

I lean down and give Teresa a light kiss. She's reluctant and doesn't respond. I give her another light kiss, and still no response. I know her weakness, so I move to her ear...nibbling on her earlobe while lightly breathing into her ear.

A minute or so of this, combined with kissing along her jawline, and she begins to kiss me back.

Our kissing heats up a little, and soon, I know she's feeling it once again, as her sexy tongue is filling my mouth.

My body naturally moves into position on top of her, settling between her spreading thighs as it does. My hands gravitate down her sides, passed the skirt, and onto her bare thighs. Damn, her skin feels so hot, smooth and sexy.

Almost of they're own accord, my hands find their way up under her skirt. Where upon grabbing bare hips, I'm reminded that Teresa isn't wearing anything under that skirt.

I reach my hands under her ass, pulling her skirt covered pussy against me as I begin to slowly grind against her.

She moans into my mouth, the intensity of our kissing now indicating she's ready to fuck. I subtly pop the button on my jeans as I can feel the heat from her pussy through the denim. My cock is so hard it feels like it will break if I don't get it out.

In between the grinding I manage to get my zipper down, and instantly my cock is smashing onto a horny, wet, teenage pussy. Fuck, it feels so damn good. I swear this girl is the sole reason for my existence now.

With a calculated nudge, my cockhead is enveloped in a slick, warmth that can not be compared to anything in this world...and just like that...I'm fucking my girlfriend hard while my friend watches, again.

Teresa's feet are on my ass, and her hands roaming my back as I fuck her as hard and deep as I can. My headboard is banging against the wall with each "Ugh, ugh, ugh," coming out of her in time with my thrusts. I am literally fucking her as physically hard as I can, and I'm not hurting this girl.

I'm not going to last and I want to see just how nasty this whole thing will get, so I reluctantly pull my cock out of the best thing it's ever been in.

Teresa's moaning into my mouth indicating she wants to keep going. I kiss my way back around to her ear and then whisper, "I wanna see you get fucked."

Her body is still gyrating somewhat as she whispers back to me, "What?"

Again I whisper, "I wanna see you get fucked, let Randy slide his cock in you." Then, as a way of easing the idea along, I add... "Just once."

"I can't do that," she whispers back into my ear.

"Sure you can, it'll be so fucking hot," I reassure her.

I kiss her again, and again her tongue fills my mouth. That kiss tells me she's horny and she'll probably do it...she just needs a little more prodding.

My mind is reeling with the gravity of what might actually happen here. I swear if she touches my cock right now, I'll cum all over her.

I look over at Randy and see he has his fist around the head of his cock where it sticks above his jeans. I guess he's about as worked up as we are.

I tell myself 'here goes nothing' as I raise up off my horny girlfriend and stand up by the bed.

Teresa immediately pushes her skirt down and presses her thighs together. She just looks at me like she isn't sure about any of this, but at the same time...she's not saying no.

I look at Randy trying to hide what he was doing and say to him, "Show her how hard she makes you."

He looks about as unsure of this as Teresa does.

"Show her your cock," I now say, a little more suggestively, all the while my own dick is still halfway hard and hanging out of my jeans.

Knowing that she's already had his dick in her mouth, but also knowing that was a heat of the moment kind of thing, I tread lightly as I try to keep the vibe going.

"Do you think she's hot?" I ask Randy, knowing damn well he does now.

"Yes," he replies. Judging by what he's trying to cover up, Teresa has to know he's not lying.

"Then show her how much," I say, trying to get him to man up.

"Do you wanna see his cock?" I now ask Teresa. She doesn't respond, but she looks down towards her feet, then back up to both of us. Her eyes darting from him to me, then back to him. From seeing Teresa's dad stroke his cock in front of her, I knew she liked that kinda thing.

"Do it," I say, as if we're kids daring each other to jump from a cliff at the lake.

Finally, Randy removes his hands and about half his cock is standing up passed his jeans, that large purple colored head revealing that he might be more in the mood for this than I had originally thought.

Looking over at Teresa, I see her looking at the same cock she had in her mouth less than an hour ago. She probably didn't even get to see it before, just sucked the hard cock that was trying to get between her lips.

I am still horny and seeing the way Teresa is eyeing Randy's dick, I figure I'll push things along as I grab my cock and start stroking it, making sure they both see me.

I commence to dry-jack my dick right in front of them, not knowing what exactly was going to happen...but also not caring. My heart is pounding in my chest as I watch my girlfriend look from my dick to my friend's dick. I have to stop again for fear of cumming.

I sit on the bed and start caressing Teresa's legs, running my hands up her calves, trying gently to spread her thighs once again.

Gaining a little distance between her thighs, I can see her still wet pussy. I run my fingers up her thighs and touch that sweet pussy, my fingers slipping inside with ease. I turn my hand palm-upwards and push two fingers into Teresa's willing pussy...curling the tips up once I've gone as far as I can.

That seems to have been the magic button because her thighs fall open, and her ass comes up off the bed as she moans out loud.

Glancing up to Teresa's face I see her eyes are squeezed shut. I bump Randy on the back of his leg and motion for him to step forward. He takes a step. I nudge him again, and again he takes another step. I go for broke as I reach down and press my whole face right onto Teresa's wet, fucked pussy.

I rub my face around, kissing and licking her pussy like it is life-support. Teresa is really moving and grabbing my hair. I keep this going for a minute or two and then raise up to her face and kiss her sloppily while telling her how good her pussy would feel with Randy's cock in it.

"Come on, you know you want to," I say in between kissing her with my pussy-soaked face.

She doesn't respond but the way she is kissing me back lets me know she's not completely against it.

While kissing her, she's grabbing at the sides of my shirt, trying to pull me in. I go with it and, without touching my cock, line it up and slide it balls deep back into her pussy. Fuck, it never gets old.

I stroke my cock in and out a few times, then pull it all the way out as I say to her, "Let him just rub it on your pussy, you know it'll only feel good."

She's reaching her hands down trying to grab my cock as I ask her, " Do you want a cock in you?"

To which she replies, "Yes."

"Did you like his cock in your mouth earlier?" I whisper in her ear.

She doesn't answer.

"Did you?" I ask again. "Be honest babe."

"Yes," she finally whispers back into my ear. "Is that what you want to hear? that I liked sucking your friend's dick."

Now I'm getting the truth out of her...and for reasons I can't explain, it makes me horny to hear what's really on her naughty mind.

"Let him stick his cock in just once," I whisper again. "You know it'll feel good," I tell her.

I push my dick back into her pussy, with her curling her legs back around me, and when I bottom out I whisper, "Come on...just one time."

I'll remember for the rest of my life her next words..."Ok."

Quickly I raise up as Teresa once again pushes her skirt down covering her sweet sex.

I look at Randy and say, "She wants you to stick you cock in her, but only once...in and out."

She gives me the 'That's not what I said' look and then just looked towards the wall again.

Randy is looking at both of us as I tell him, "One time, in and out," while quickly adding, "This never happened."

To which Randy replies, "Absolutely. "

I'm not entirely sure how I feel as I watch Randy take my place between Teresa's legs. Her skirt is still covering her modesty and Randy just lays down on it, settling nicely between her thighs, right where I was just at.

I watch as Teresa's ass starts to, almost imperceptibly, press up from the bed when he makes contact with her. Her body literally can't say no.

She's still looking towards the wall, and I see her eyes are closed.

Randy cautiously reaches down, under her skirt, and judging by her reaction, I'd say his fingers found her wet pussy. Teresa's ass presses up a little more, evidently eager for even the slightest of stimulation.

It is when I see his ass suddenly push forward, and Teresa bites her bottom lip with an almost pained expression on her face, that I know Randy has his cock in my girlfriend's wet pussy...right where my cock was only a couple minutes ago. His dick is in the same pussy that my cock, and her father's cock was in...all within the last few hours. Fuck, this girl is nasty...and I can't get enough.

Randy just holds his ass pressed down hard, no doubt getting the most out of the one stroke he is allowed.

I watch in almost disbelief as Teresa's hands grab his hips, and her legs come up around his body. And then I see it...his ass raises up...and then presses right back down. Teresa gives out a moan that spurs Randy on, causing him to repeat his actions.

Randy is fucking my girlfriend. By all means just his cock being inside her is considered sex, and that's all that was originally agreed upon. Some might say that is only contact, and not actual sex. But if one was judging by the actual motions involved in sex, well, they're fucking now.

This is literally the third cock this girl has had in her today and she shows no signs of putting a stop to anything. As a matter of fact, her hands are on the back of his neck and head and they're tongue kissing now.

I know I pushed for this, but seeing it happen...seeing how hot she is for my friend, is a little disheartening. Although, one thing I can't deny, is just how hard my own dick is right now.

I start stroking my cock as I watch my friend fuck my girlfriend, knowing that funky, large purple head of his cock is fucking in and out of my girlfriend's experienced pussy.

Jealousy and extreme passion pull at me simultaneously as I stand in my room watching this fuck-show. Randy is starting to pound on Teresa now, banging my headboard into the wall. I guess this is pretty much what he was watching a few minutes ago. This shit is so fucking nasty, and such an unexplainable turn on for me that I have let go of my cock from time to time, or I will end up cumming on the both of them.

Teresa has begun with her, "Ugh, ugh, ugh," again. I know she's got to be getting close by now with everything that's happened today.

As I'm watching them, and knowing what'll happen if they keep going, I suddenly do not want him cumming in her. Call it love, or a possession thing...all I know is, that is supposed to be my pussy, and right at the moment it doesn't exactly appear that way.

I go over and open, then shut my bedroom door loudly. Randy pops up off Teresa with a quickness, his hard dick bouncing up and down in front of him. I tell him I want a turn as I resume my place between her legs.

Teresa doesn't miss a beat as she immediately grabs my dick and tries lining it up. I have a better idea as I tell her to get on top. Up until now, it's been her on the bottom. I'm curious how she reacts when she's in control.