My Girlfriend Fucks Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We move around until I'm laying back with my dick standing up, and Teresa straddles me...smashing my cockhead down against my belly button with her pussy. She rubs back forth like that, splitting the lips of her pussy around the shaft of my cock. Her pussy goes up enveloping the head of my cock in that wet warmth, but the way she has her weight on me, my cock stays pressed back against me and won't go in. Fuck, it's driving me crazy wanting it to go in, but I think Teresa knows that and she just keeps grinding her cunt on me...making a wet mess of my dick in the process.

Having had enough of that, I grab her hips and pull her forward passed my cock, and then I reach around behind her ass and line my cockhead up with her dripping, horny pussy. I press upwards, pushing most of my dick back into her deliciously wet sex.

Right off the bat, Teresa starts fucking me. She's leaned forward with her hands on my headboard and she's fucking towards an orgasm.

I look up to see Randy standing there jacking his cock while watching the action. I raise my eyebrows and point behind her. He doesn't wait for an approving nod this time.

Randy gets on his knees behind Teresa's banging ass, careful to avoid squashing my legs in the process. We both still have our jeans on, with only our cocks sticking out...although at the moment mine is getting fucked.

I grab Teresa and pull her face down for a kiss. This momentarily pauses her fuck motions and I think how surprised she will be when she feels Randy's cock poking into her asshole.

I'm not sure what Randy had in mind, or what exactly he intended (or didn't intend) to happen. The next thing I know is I feel his cockhead bumping into the base of my cock due to the fact that most of mine was inside Teresa's pussy.

I stop kissing Teresa long enough to see Randy grab her hips now, and in one quick motion, push against her ass...only her ass isn't where his cock is currently residing.

His hard cock, with that over-sized head squeezes right into Teresa's pussy...where my cock was already at!

Holy fucking shit!

"Oh Fuck!" Teresa cries out as her head tilts back with her mouth wide open.

With the way we are positioned, I feel Randy's cock smashed solidly against mine. Oh my god this is fucked-up. I just wonder if he even knows what the hell he just did.

I feel him withdrawing his cock now, the intense stimulation the likes of which I have never experienced. Just when I thought we we're going to sort this all out...he pushes back in.

Goddam, I can feel his balls squashing against mine. What the fuck? Surely he's gotta know what the hell is happening.

He does it again, and again. With more urgency each time. I simply cannot believe what the fuck is happening. My friend is fucking my girlfriend...and rubbing our dicks together while he does.

I need to say something, this wasn't at all what I had intended. Looking up at Teresa, I see her eyes squeezed shut...het teeth biting her bottom lip so hard it looked like it could start bleeding, and to top it off...she's started to grind back on everything that's happening.

I can't get over just how hard my cock is being squeezed, it's like nothing I've ever felt. Even crazier is the way his giant cockhead keeps rubbing over my cockhead, deep inside my girlfriend's pussy.

Randy is getting into it good now and banging the shit out of Teresa from behind. He does it so hard that I have to hold her from being pushed into the headboard. I just hold still and hang on as he fucks her with all he's got. The really nasty thing is, if he keeps that up...I'm going to cum.

I tell myself I shouldn't like it, that I should be repulsed...but I've never felt anything so downright taboo in my whole fucking life.

To be honest Randy may not even know what's actually taking place...he's just banging away, probably thinking he's in her ass...but I know exactly what's going on, and I'll cum on his cock inside Teresa's pussy soon, if he keeps doing that.

All of a sudden, Teresa looses her rythm. She starts moaning and fucking back on both our cocks with quirky-jerky movements. She tenses up and goes completely rigid...while Randy continues pounding away from behind.

He fucks about three more hard strokes like that and then grabs Teresa's hips hard as he bottoms out, holding his cock as deep as it will go...and cums all over my cock inside my girlfriend's quivering pussy.

I can't not do it. The most intense feeling, starting in the core of my stomach, runs down passed the base of my dick...and then explodes out of my cock all over my friend's still flexing dick, both of our cocks squeezed into an opening meant for one...while Teresa is shaking and almost crying on top of me.

I don't know the protocol following an episode of this nature.

I feel Randy withdraw his spent cock as I continue to hold Teresa, my cock still inside her cum filled pussy. Damn, I hope she's up to date with her birth-control pills.

Nothing is said as I hear my bedroom door open and close. A quick look over Teresa confirms that we're by ourselves now. She raises her head up and gives me a light kiss. A minute or so later, she raises up again and lays one hell of a tongue filled kiss on me this time.

I guess Teresa is at least not pissed about my friend fucking her.