My Girlfriend Fucks Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dad was starting to fuck her now, both of them being as quiet as they could. He was going at a steady, almost slow, rate, but banging that last inch of his fat dick in her with a hard thump. I could hear their pelvises hitting, muffled somewhat by her skirt being right above the action, each time he did that.

Teresa would make an involuntary "Uh," each time he banged her pussy like that. It wasn't even like a 'vocal' thing. The way he was hitting it, I think a dead body would've have made the same noise. I should really take notes because I think I now know why this girl likes to fuck so much...her daddy has obviously been plowing her pussy good.

The thought now comes to mind that this makes two cocks Teresa's had in her in the same day...in the same hour...hell, the same fifteen minutes! I wonder how many times that's happened in the past. I also wonder how many times I was second. The part that I really can't figure out though is, why the fuck does it turn me on like it does?

The steady "Uh, uh, uh, uh," sounds I hear bring me back to what's in front of me. Namely, the thump, thump, thump noises are getting louder as well, no doubt 'daddy' is going to cum in his daughter soon.

He wouldn't dare, would he? I mean where else is he going to shoot? It is damn near impossible for me to pull out of Teresa's pussy when I cross that finish line. Although, I know (the proof being right in front of me) that he has a lifetime more experience. But still, it's gotta feel better for him, a grown ass man, squeezing that large ass cock in her teenage pussy. Goddamit, the thought of this guy cumming in his daughter's pussy-my girlfriend-damn near has me cuming again. What the fuck is going on with ME??

Teresa's door handle suddenly making noise stops everything in it's tracks.

"Teresa, do you know where your dad is? and why is this door locked?" I hear her mom call out.

Oh shit!...NOW the fireworks start. I just hope when this all goes down, they leave the closet out of it. Namely, the guy hiding in the closet.

"I'm trying on my new clothes and I don't want bub to come barging in on me," Teresa replies, loud enough for her mom to hear her through the door. "I have no idea where dad's at, did you check out in the shed?" she follows up.

"No, it's hot out there, I'll just wait till he comes back in," her mom says, her voice fading at the end as she presumably heads back down the hallway.

I couldn't believe the coolness in the exchange I just heard. I'm quite certain the mom has no idea what's taking place on this side of that locked door. I also can't believe the fast 'thump, thump, thump' I'm hearing from outside this closet door again.

Looking back around the edge of the door, I see Teresa's father has kicked it into overdrive, banging his daughter's pussy with the evident intention of cumming soon.

The involuntary "Uh, uh, uh, uh's", are coming out of Teresa in time with her father's pelvic attack. In fact, she was getting loud enough that 'daddy' put his hand over her mouth as he kept thrusting into that sweet, teenage pussy...kicking it up a notch when he covered her mouth.

I couldn't stop my hand from stroking my own cock again. The scene in front of me was hotter than anything I'd ever witnessed. Teresa's feet are tight to her father's jackhammering ass. Her hands pulling fistfuls of his shirt downward on each side like she was afraid he was going to fly away. Him up on his right hand with his left covering her mouth...fucking her pussy better than I ever have.

Suddenly, Teresa starts almost convulsing. It's like she's trying to yell through her father's hand as her head tilts way back. Her arms and legs squeezing him tight as her body goes completely rigid while he's still trying to fuck her.

At this point 'daddy' smashes his ass down hard, no doubt driving his cockhead practically into her cervix, with Teresa still holding him in a white knuckle grip as I see his ass begin flexing and grinding into his daughter like he's trying to push her through the mattress.

I can not believe what I just watched. My mind is blown. A father just fucked his daughter...and I mean FUCKED her...and obviously came in her-his daughter. His hard cock, in his daughter's pussy, sliding in and out, till he obviously came...in her pussy! Un fucking believable. And not just any daughter mind you, but my girlfriend...MY GIRLFRIEND...my sweet, innocent, typical occasionally-fuck-in-the-backseat girlfriend. I would have NEVER guessed that in a million years. Holy shit that was the hottest thing I could have never imagined on my own.

Raising back up to look once again, I see the icing on the naughty cake...he's standing in front of her like in the beginning...and Teresa's lovingly kissing and licking his well fucked dick. Damn, this girl blows my mind! I'll never be able to think about any other girl for as long as I live. I had absolutely no idea of the powder keg of sexuality that this girl possessed. Now knowing how good she can work a cock, she is the sexiest damn thing on the planet as far as I was concerned.

The sound of Teresa's bedroom door opening and closing drawed my mind back to the closet, more precisely, the actuality of me being in this closet with my cock exposed and throbbing. This damn thing will probably never go down after the fuck-show I just witnessed.

I heard Teresa's doorknob click, and I just managed to button my pants back over my hard dick, the head sticking up passed the waistband, when the closet door opened and she was standing there looking down at me. I rose to my feet as I stepped out into her room.

Immediately Teresa was whispering,"I'm sorry, please don't hate me."

To which I replied by grabbing her skirt covered hips, and pulling her to me in a big hug. My head was over her shoulder and my hard dick grinding into her as I whispered into her ear, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, I had no idea."

She was almost crying as she whispered back into my ear, "I can't help it, I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I need a all the time. Please don't hate me."

By this time my fingers were pulling upwards on the hem of that new skirt (that had seen more action in the last half hour than most skirts ever will)...my hands once again cupping that sexy ass as I pulled her into me hard, grinding my jean covered cock right onto her well fucked pussy because I had that skirt up around her waist. While kissing my lips around her ear, I whispered into it, "I don't hate you, I want to fuck you."

I hear a barely audible, "Oh fuck," whispered into my ear as I walk her backwards the couple of steps to her bed.

Teresa's bed bumping the back of her legs, prompted her to, once again, sit down in the same spot she'd already been fucked in...twice. My pants were undone and around my ankles in a blink as she leaned forward and kiseed my cock. I'd never had a mouth on my cock before and the feeling was something I had not quite expected. Pussy is fantastic, especially when you're 18, but kissing lips...that's something different all together. Her tongue immediately comes into play, licking and kissing as she reached up and grabbed my hips on each side.

Looking down at Teresa's mouth on my dick I had the realization that this day will be etched in my mind for eternity. Another realization, I was not going to last another minute. This being my 'first' time (especially with all I'd just seen) and it definitely NOT being her first time. I didn't stand a chance, my dick was a ticking time bomb, and Teresa's sweet, experienced, teenage mouth was the fuse. It was right about then that her lips went down my cock. All the way down till my cockhead squeezed into her throat as her lips found my balls. Her hands held my hips in a firm grip with her mouth jammed down on my cock as absolutely far as it would physically go, while she then began to 'try' to go farther...banging her head downward like she was going break my dick off. She did that 'bang, bang, bang' thing, the whole time keeping my cock lodged in her throat...and then her tongue poked out underneath my balls.

I lost it. I came so damn hard I almost blacked out. Teresa had to help hold me up as I was doubling over, about to fall on top of her. And she kept her mouth on my cock the whole time. I have no idea where my cum went, I'm assuming she swallowed it-she would've had to-but in the whole scheme of my orgasm...I honestly don't know. I know that when my cock left her mouth she just looked up at me with a little smile as she leaned back onto her bed on her elbows.

We both looked at each other, both of us knowing. What happened in here today-with her dad-will more than likely happen again. And what happened-with me and her-will more than likely happen again, it was just up to me whether I wanted it or not. Almost as if, in some unspoken way, she was communicating to me "This is who I am, take it, or leave it."

I pulled my pants back up and extended a hand down to her. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up off the bed to stand in front of me. I gave her a big hug as I whispered into her ear, "What are you doing later tonight?"

Teresa pulled back to look into my eyes. She bit her lower lip while her eyes shifted from left to right...looking directly into my eyes individually.

She pulled me back into a hug, and whispered into my ear..."You, if you want to."

12