My Girlfriend, His Slut

Story Info
Did I really ask my girlfriend to become a slut?
4.7k words
4.46
97.7k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spanked Jackie harder this time but she continued to giggle.

"It's ok babe, I don't know why but I just can't take you seriously doing this." she said mirthfully.

I looked down at my girlfriend, miffed at first, then I started to laugh with her. We had been together almost a year and we were trying to mix it up. Jackie loved sex and I was always trying to keep up with her. She had told me that she had fantasies about being submissive. We had played with it a little before and on this night we had tried a little role play. Both of us were now admitting it just didn't work. Jackie and I had always been equal partners in this relationship. She is a financial analyst for a private equity firm and makes more money than I do as a teacher. I have a lot of respect for her, and I guess I just can't bring myself to play the role of her 'Master'.

I looked down at Jackie, and started to stroke her bare ass which remained over my lap. It was a perfect ass and I knew I was lucky to have her. Jackie was born in Modesto. Her parents are both from Croatia, and she has a beautiful, vaguely exotic look with long brown hair, high cheekbones, big blue eyes, and an easy smile. A teacher at the school I work at is friends with her and she introduced me to Jackie after she broke up with her previous boyfriend. I fell for her from the first time I saw her and somehow managed to convince her to move in with me a couple of months ago when her lease was expiring.

Soon she was lying in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. Jackie admitted she was a bit disappointed that the role play didn't work out but told me she knew she was lucky to have a sweet, gentle boyfriend. We talked about how common it is for women to fantasize about being submissive and she hinted that her ex had been more 'aggressive'.

Eventually she asked me if I had a fantasy I had never explored with her. I don't know if it was because of the drinks I'd had at dinner, or because I was tired, but I told her that sometimes I had fantasized about her being with another man. Jackie laughed and said that sounded like more of a fantasy for her, but then she took the cue and started to do a new role play.

"So..." she started..."you would have been excited if I had flirted with that cute waiter tonight?"

I laughed and said that would have been interesting. She took the cue and ran with it.

"Really" she asked in a taunting voice. She reached down and lightly brushed my cock. "What if I had let my hand touch him lightly like this right there in the restaurant?"

I grew hard from both her touch and the thought and she continued.

"Would you just sit there and watch your slutty girlfriend tease him like that?"

I smiled as she gave my cock a quick squeeze.

"What if I told him how cute I thought he was? Would you mind? What if I excused myself and left you alone there to go make out with him in the back?"

She was stroking my cock now and of course I loved it.

"Mmmm...you'd be ok with that? What if you came back and saw me take his cock out and stroke it like this? Would you just watch as I please another man? Watch me stroke him as he felt me up?"

I couldn't help myself as I started to shoot all over her hand and the bed. We didn't really talk about it more that night, but Jackie must have enjoyed teasing me like that. In the weeks to follow this kind of teasing became a regular thing for us. One night she would tell me about a client at work or a guy who had flirted with her at the gym. "Would you have minded if I showed him how well I can suck cock?" she'd ask as she was giving me head. "Do you think he would have liked feeling my little hand tight around his cock like this?" she'd taunt with giving me a hand job.

The teasing really turned me on, and I was cumming faster than normal. Sometimes she would have me go down on her to make sure she came after, but sometimes she would just seem content to have made me cum so easily and go to sleep.

One Friday night Jackie took it a bit further. She had come home buzzed and was telling me about two guys who had come on to her at Happy Hour after work and it became clear pretty quickly she was turned on my the experience.

"They were both so tall and handsome." she said dreamily. "They stood so close to me while I sat at the bar stool and they even smelled nice. I loved their European accents..."

Jackie started playing with herself, something she never really did in front of me.

"They were competing with each other to see who I would leave with. I told them I had a boyfriend but they didn't care. They kept buying me drinks. At one point they each had a hand on my bare legs, asking which one made me more excited."

I was hard just listening to her tell me all this and made a move to feel her myself but she stopped me and guided my hand to my own cock.

"I got so wet" she continued, "I wondered if they could tell".

I had started to stroke my cock, feeling like I needed to.

"Victor asked if he could kiss me but I told him no. He suggested he would just kiss my neck and...I had a lot to drink...I...kind of offered my neck to him and..."

She was fingering herself faster now, clearly into it.

"It felt so good...so naughty to have him kiss my neck, my ear...right there at the bar with his friend there...my girlfriends were only a few feet away. When he stopped Luc insisted that he get a turn and...mmm...of course I didn't say no. Only he bent over and kissed me on the lips. Hard. I was...french kissing him as he pulled my hair then I...mmmm...I felt his Victor's hand higher on my leg and...mmmm..."

Jackie became silent as I could see her face contort as it does when she orgasms. I started to shoot on to the bed as she did so, unable to stop myself. I lay there limp dicked as my girlfriend finished the story, telling me that her friends had eventually cut in, thinking her too drunk to make the right decisions, but that she had given Victor her number and promised him to kiss back the 'next time'.

"Was that bad of me?" she asked innocently as she reached over and squeezed my soft cock. I felt embarrassed and just smiled.

The next day we were sleeping in when Jackie's phone buzzed. She took and look and squealed, "Oh...it's Victor!" She showed me his text telling her how much he liked meeting her and that he really wanted that kiss.

"What should I say?" she asked, as if we were girlfriends in high school gossiping about a boy from class. I mumbled something about ignoring it but she pushed. She reached over to squeeze my cock, which now responded quickly. "I mean...don't you want me to flirt with him more? Should I meet him? Wouldn't you like that?"

She jerked my cock just a little and my brain screamed for more.

"But...I mean you can't..." I said, hoping not to spoil the mood.

Jackie stopped suddenly. "No?" she said, seeming surprised. "Aw...ok..." She pulled her hand away and started to text him back.

"I told him my boyfriend won't let me go on a date with him!" Jackie said giggling. I sat beside her, my hard on poking up desperately. She didn't seem to notice. "Well, she said, sounding bored, "let's get some breakfast?"

I was going to suggest we stay in bed when her phone buzzed again. Jackie picked it back up immediately and started giggling.

"He says you should come!!" she exclaimed. "That could be fun, right?! You can watch me flirt?" Jackie grabbed my cock again while she proposed this and I really didn't want her to let go.

"To...watch you?" I said.

"Yes!" she said happily, as if I had heartily agreed to her proposal. She took her hand off my cock again and texted but this time she put it back as she waited for his response.

"He says he can't do brunch but drinks tonight would work." She looked at me and seemed to see the mix of concern and desperation in my face. "Aww...don't worry...you're still my puppy. It will be just the two of us for your birthday dinner Monday" she said sweetly as she stroked my cock slowly. She looked me in the eyes, "Tell me you're my puppy."

I told her and she kept stroking without saying anything else, seemingly lost in her own thoughts. "You can help me pick out a cute outfit for Victor later. He says he's really excited to see me again. I think I should..."

She stopped stroking as I leaked pre-cum on to her hand.

"Wow...somebody is excited," she laughed. "I wonder if Victor can last longer than you?" At that moment I dribbled all over her hand, feeling ashamed but unable to hold back. I knew we were moving into new territory but, well...it really was a fantasy to watch her with another man. I admit I was wondering what the reality might be like as I came.

I couldn't think about anything else all day. Jackie went for a workout and while she was out I jacked off thinking about how much she had been teasing me in the past weeks. When she got back she was already worried about what to wear.

"Victor said you should make sure I look nice for the two of you tonight." she said as she looked through her closet.

I wondered what exactly she had told him about us. Jackie pulled out a red dress that she always looked very cute in. It wasn't exactly slutty but it was short so it showed a lot of leg. I remembered that he had already had his hands on her leg.

"This would be fun. I can match it with those red panties you like."

My mind raced. Was she really suggesting matching panties...for a 'date' with some stranger? My stomach tightened but at the same time, I...hardened. The idea that he might actually get to see those little red panties on her made me feel very anxious, but I also couldn't wondering if he might get a peek later.

Almost as if reading my mind, Jackie walked up to me with a serious look on her face. She was not playing now, she was really asking me.

"Is that ok babe?" she asked softly, one hand on my cheek while she held the dress in the other.

Part of me knew the question was about more than the panties. She was offering me a chance to cool all of this down, to put a stop to it.

I nodded. She looked at me quietly for a moment, then smiled and let out a little giggle.

"Good!" She exclaimed. "Find me them in the top drawer."

The mixed feeling continued as I went through her panties and pulled out the ones she would wear. She already had the dress on as I handed them to her, and she looked radiant with excitement. She pulled the panties on under it, saw me staring at her, then stuck out her tongue and flashed her bum to me playfully.

"What do you think?" she asked twirling. I told her she looked amazing and she smiled into the mirror.

"He told me he'd like me to wear pigtails" she said, tugging at her hair. "Hand me those ties babe"?

For some reason I was mad that she never wore pigtails for me, but then I had never thought to ask. I watched her tie her hair up, knowing it was all for him. When she was done, she looked like an innocent girl who was dressing slutty, or perhaps the other way around? Either way the effect was...sexual.

It was still early. Jackie took the outfit back off and went for a shower. I felt like jacking off again but thought better of it. My heart raced at the possibilities. I felt more nervous than excited, but when she came back out in a towel, smelling fresh and feminine...I hardened all over again. We didn't talk much more of the plans that afternoon, but we did smoke a little weed. I think both of us were anxious to settle our nerves.

When we got to the address he had texted Jackie I realized immediately I was under-dressed. I had been so caught up in what Jackie was wearing that I hadn't changed out of my khakis and t shirt I wear on weekends. I felt myself shrink a little when we walked in, then more when a sharp looking looking guy who had 5 inches and 30 pounds on me came over and gave my girlfriend a hug and a kiss on both cheeks.

Victor looked Jackie up and down again and told her how sexy she looked in her pigtails, then turned to me.

"Steve," he started with his French accent. "Well done on her, and thank you for coming."

His hand swallowed mine and he patted me hard on the shoulder, then reached over to put his hand on Jackie's back and guide us to his table. My heart was beating fast, realizing how little control I had over the situation. When we arrived at the table Jackie surprised me by taking my hand tightly and sitting by my side. A new wave of emotion came over me. Jackie was as nervous as I was. This was obviously a game she was playing to tease me. I was relieved to think that not much would happen, but, it was also a bit of a let down.

The dynamic changed quickly again. A tall, elegant young waitress arrived to take our drink orders. Victor suggested a mezcal cocktail for Jackie and she gratefully took his lead. He ordered a whiskey straight and I just got a beer. Victor was very friendly and easy with the waitress. She asked him if she had seen him there before and he smiled and said he came back for the service. When she brought the drinks he handed her $60 and told her to keep the change.

Jackie seemed somehow a little jealous or threatened by the waitress getting some of Victor's attention, so when he turned back to her, she eagerly leaned forward. When he lightly told a silly story about something he had misunderstood when he first came to the USA, she laughed a little more than I though it deserved. And then...out of nowhere he looked her in the eyes and said,

"Come sit here beside me Jackie."

Just like that my girlfriend stood up, walked across the table and sat beside him. He put his arm around her chair casually, not exactly a move, but clearly letting us both know he was staking a claim. Jackie sat beside him looking like an innocent student on a first date with the school quarterback.

Victor told us about his job, which was something to do with finance. He made it clear that he had to manage every detail.

"I need to be in control in everything I do." he said looking Jackie in the eyes as she seemed to take in every word he was saying.

When Victor turned to me, for some reason I couldn't hold his stare. He seemed overwhelmingly confident and, it was becoming clear that Jackie had told him more than I hoped. I watched as he lowered his arm so he was holding my girlfriend now, his big hand stroking her shoulder.

"Are you having a good time Steve?" he asked me. I looked up blankly catching his stare and seeing that Jackie was also looking at me with a hopeful smile.

I nodded dumbly and Victor smirked. "Yeah..." he said pulling Jackie in close, "a beautiful girl like this can do funny things with your head if you're not strong."

I was trying to follow what he was telling me when I watched him grab my girlfriend's pigtails and pull her head back then lean in for a long kiss. Jackie put her arms around his neck, clearly enjoying his attention. I felt awkward staring, especially when I noticed they had also caught out waitress' eye, but I sat quietly, feeling myself harden as a little of my fantasy was coming true. My Jackie was boldly making out with a Frenchman, right in front of me.

When they came up for air Jackie seemed a little shy, but Victor was only more emboldened. "Mmmm...that's the kiss you promised me...but it only leaves me wanting more."

I felt a little dizzy, but I was now sporting a full erection. Victor and Jackie were both staring at each other, as if they had forgotten I was there. Victor's hand was now stroking Jackie's leg under the table as she bit her lower lip The waitress came by and disturbed the moment. Victor ordered us another round and he chose the moment the waitress came back with the drinks to ask me, "Do you like seeing my hands on your girl?"

The waitress clearly heard this, gave me a quick glance to see my reaction, then left, possibly embarrassed for me.

Having received no answer Victor pushed on. "Look under the table Steve."

I blinked, but saw he really expected me to do so. I made sure the waitress wasn't looking then lowered my head. Victor's big hand was stroking my girlfriend's bare leg pulling up her skirt and little as he did so. Jackie's red panties were very visible. I lifted myself back up, feeling the blood in my head swim a little.

"You like that Steve?"

I nodded, unsure but wanting the attention to be off me. Based on my physical response it was clear I did like it.

Steve led a toast to me being so 'generous'. It was now rather as if I was a third wheel on their date. I was reluctant to leave them alone, but had to go to the bathroom. When I returned they had finished their drinks and Steve informed me he had ordered an uber to take us back to his place. I tried to think through whether this was the moment I should put a stop to this, whether it was my last chance to say this was just a fantasy not something we should really make happen. Instead I watched Victor help my girlfriend up, then put his hand around her waist and escort her to the door. He handed the barmaid an extra $20 with a wink as we left.

When we got to the street Victor wasted no time to take Jackie in his arms and kiss her deeply. His hands roamed over her ass cheeks, squeezing them hungrily.

When Victor stopped to check on the car, Jackie broke from him and stepped to me. She looked me in the eyes, so familiar, and asked eagerly, "This is what you wanted, right babe?".

I saw she wanted me to affirm. I remembered that she was doing all this for me, that after all, this was the fantasy, my fantasy, that we had been talking about for weeks. I wasn't sure what to say as I saw from the corner of my eye that the car had arrived. Jackie came closer to give me a reassuring kiss. She reached down and found my cock was hard.

"Mmmm", she said. "That's what I thought." She smiled at me as if we were sharing a secret.

Victor opened the door for her and I watched my girlfriend get in the back with him. I rode shotgun with the driver. Victor didn't seem to be taking any great liberties with my girlfriend on the short drive, but he did keep his hand stroking her bare thigh beside him. When we arrived he had her walk up the stairs to his walk-up ahead of him, and was not subtle at all about checking out her ass in her little outfit. I followed behind Victor and wondered if he remembered I was there.

When Victor opened the door for us Jackie and I were both surprised there was a man in there already. Jackie quickly recognized him though.

"Jackie!" Luc cried, "You came back to me!"

Jackie laughed as Luc came over and kissed her, slapping her playfully on the ass. She introduced me as her boyfriend and Luc enthusiastically shook my hand. Like his friend Luc effusively told me how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

Luc turned back to Jackie and told her she looked especially 'hot' in that outfit and he had her do a spin for him. Victor then told him that was enough and said we were headed 'in back'. Luc smiled and told Victor he had a girl coming over soon. He asked us to 'keep it down'. Victor took Jackie by the hand, said a few words in French to Luc who smirked and chuckled, then led her to his bedroom. I followed behind awkwardly.

Victor's bedroom was small, especially when he shut the door behind us. Victor wasted no time to take Jackie in his arms again but this time he started to unbutton her dress. Jackie seemed nervous and Victor seemed to pick up on this, kissing her shoulder softly, then her neck, then a long kiss on her lips. I was taken aback on how tender he was but again, the dynamic quickly changed.

"Are you ready to be my good little slut?" he asked my girlfriend, holding her chin in his hand so she was looking up at him.

Jackie nodded seriously, as if taking an oath and Victor chuckled. "Let's get you out of that dress and on your knees."

12