My Girlfriend, His Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor helped her out of the red dress she has chosen for him and she now stood before him in just her red panties. Her tits looked glorious, pink nipples were hard. Victor bent down and suckled one in his mouth, causing Jackie to moan loud enough that I wondered if Luc could hear. Things were moving so fast. My mind was racing and uncertain, but my cock was hard and twitching.

Victor pushed Jackie's bare shoulder down and she fell to her knees. "Now you can show me you are as good a cocksucker as you had promised." he taunted.

I felt a brief flash of betrayal at the idea that she had texted this to him, but I quickly forgot this as I watched my Jackie unzip Victor's slacks and eagerly pull out his cock. As might have been expected it was bigger than mine but it was also much wider. At first Jackie looked excited and perhaps a little taken aback, but soon she gamely took it her mouth. I felt awkward staring but didn't know where else to look and...as much as it was disturbing it really was hot. I had thought about this for so long and now it was happening. The look on Jackie's face seemed familiar as she started to take his cock deeper in her mouth, but it was so strange to be a few feet away. Victor was groaning now but seemed to want even more. He grabbed her pigtails aggressively and started to face fuck my girlfriend. It looked so lewd as I stood to the side, this big man with his pants around his ankles, pushing in and out of the mouth of this small, almost completely naked girl who was clearly trying hard to impress.

I thought of all the times Jackie had teased me about this, about seeing her please another man. Without thinking I pulled out my cock and started to jack off. I was embarrassed, but I felt like I had to. Victor perhaps saw or heard what I was doing. Without taking his eyes off my girl he said, "Make sure you get a good look at her Steve. Watch how anxious she is to prove she is my slut."

With his French accent the word slut sounded even dirtier, and my cock spewed a little precum. I slowed down, not wanting the additional humiliation of cumming too soon. Victor pulled his cock out of Jackie's mouth and slapped her face with it meanly. Somehow it seemed even bigger now.

Victor pulled Jackie up, tossed her on the bed then positioned her so she was bent over. He yanked her panties down roughly, exposing her perfect ass. I could already see a hint of her pussy glistening. Part of me felt bad to see her treated so roughly, but part of me...wanted to see her 'punished'. She seemed lost in the moment.

Victor pushed one finger into her, then quickly another. I watched my girlfriend writhe obscenely, pushing herself into his fingers. She seemed to have no shame about what she was doing and I knew now that if Luc was outside he was hearing my girlfriend moan his friends name.

I was almost startled when Victor addressed me, asking me to get a condom from his drawer. I handed him one, noting the bold 'Magnum' across it, and tried not to watch as he wrapped himself. Jackie started to straighten herself up but Victor pushed her head back down into the bed then pushed himself into her almost violently. Jackie yelped, seemingly in pain, but it was quickly evident that she was loving it as Victor pounded her over and over again as he held her head down into his bedsheets. Jackie's moans were muffled by the bed, but she was still louder than she is with me. Victor pulled out but kept her pinned the started to spank her, not like I did, but like he really meant it. He told her this is how sluts get treated and told me to watch how it's done. He made her beg loudly before pushing into her again. Victor's actions seemed so degrading, but Jackie seemed to be desperate for everything he threw at her. When he started to fuck her again I watched as she came.

The feeling of seeing my girl naked and bent over like that, being used by a stranger...it was almost too much. I felt like I was going to cum, and at the same time I felt light headed. I sat on the bed to gather myself, but almost as soon as I did, Victor shifted Jackie so she was now bent down into my lap. She looked up at me with the same eyes I had looked into so many times, but now they were filled with something more raw and wild. At the same time I could feel we had a connection, we were sharing something very intimate. I stroked her hair but at the same time Victor started pounding her from behind again. Jackie moaned loudly and after a few seconds raised her head to kiss me. I started to shoot on to myself and her tits as she muffled her moans into my mouth.

Finally, perhaps taking my cue or perhaps showing Jackie some mercy, Victor lifted her again and dropped her back to her knees. This time he did not face fuck her but started to jack off just in front of her pretty face. It took some time but finally he started to shoot his load into her while I sat there two feet from them. I almost felt like I had to wipe my own face as I saw her covered, her mouth open for him.

As Victor walked away, put on his pants, then left us in his room, my girlfriend turned and looked up at me.

"Happy birthday babe."

12