My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He zipped up and stepped over me. There was just silence in the theater as I struggled to stand from my blind sore compromised position. I used my shirt to wipe my eyes. I took some clumspy steps out of the isle. I felt almost in a panic as I exited the theater covered in cum to look for my girlfriend.

I exited into the bright light outside the theater and there she was. She was arm and arm with Horse and Tina.

"There she is!" Horse exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Lisa, Where were you I was looking all over for you!" I said.

"Oh really? because from what I could see you were a little busy getting gangbanged." She said with a laugh and looking over at Horse and Tina who were also laughing.

I struggled for a minute for an excuse. "I was only doing that because You wanted me to, and then when I couldn't find you I wanted to stay put so you could find me." I squealed still wiping cum from my face.

"I was right behind you, me Horse and Tina were just enjoying the show you were putting on for us." Lisa said while rubbing up and down Horses chest. "In fact you should have seen how huge you made Horse's cock while he was watching." Lisa said laughing.

"No, no that wasn't because of him that was because of you two." Horse said with a laugh.

"Wait what were you two doing?" I asked Lisa.

"Nothing! what was I supposed to do when your huge cock was blocking my view!" Lisa laughed.

"Well my cock was only like that because of your tits couldn't fit in your shirt, and you Tina just had to get completely naked in order to get comfortable." Horse laughed.

"Well it was Tina that took your monster cock out in the first place." Lisa chuckled.

"Yeah well you got him hard you were the one that put your giant tits in his face and told him to lick the butter you spilled off of them." Tina said.

"Well at least I leant you my skirt to sit on so you didnt have to be naked on a gross theater chair." Lisa said.

"Yeah and I don't think I could have made out with Horse if it wasn't for you holding his cock out of the way for me." Tina said giggling.

"Tina, you got a little carried away making out with me though." Horse chuckled.

"Well I couldn't help it what make out sesh ends without some sloppy toppy" She said with another giggle. "That was Lisa's fault for smacking me in the face with your huge cock while we were making out." She giggled again.

"I would never, It was just hard to keep that huge thing away from you it has a life of its own." Lisa laughed.

"Well to be fair I don't think you could have sucked my dick without her help anyway, you're too short, you would have had to stand on the chair in front of me." Horse said and all 3 of them laughed.

"Wait how did you help her give him head?" I asked feeling a little defeated.

"Oh I just helped hold his monster cock at the right level, and I added a little lubricant to the areas she couldn't reach nothing inappropriate trust me." Lisa said with a shrug.

"What was inappropriate was you straddling his leg in just your panties, and saying all those dirty things." Tina said.

"Like what?" I said still tidying myself up from all the rapidly drying jizz on my body.

"Oh nothing serious Sammy, I just wanted Tina to make him cum quickly before anyone saw us, So I complimented his monster cock, told him how badly I want him to fuck me with it stuff like that, nothing bad." Lisa said casually.

"Wait what about the part... actually never mind." Tina started to say but then covered her mouth and giggled.

I looked over at Lisa coldly.

"It just doesn't make sense if you weren't there." Lisa said laughing. I stared at her then she relented. "Fine, I said how I'm going to fuck Horse behind your back whether you let me or not, I just cant resist his giant monster cock, I want him to fuck me all day every day for the rest of my life, I want to make porn with him, I want to be his little fuck toy, My body is his whenever he wants to destroy me, I will literally drop whatever Im doing whenever he wants to fuck my brains out from this point on, Im his sex slave, hes my master, whatever he says goes as long as he ruins my pussy so I never feel your tiny cock again, I worship his big monster cock and Ill keep you caged for the rest of your life as long as he keeps fucking ne with his giant cock, Im his property so I want to get his name tattooed on me, and I will be his fuck toy for the rest of my life." Lisa said rolling her eyes threw the whole monologue.

My jaw dropped as she spoke. Even if this was just dirty talk it was a little extreme. I hoped she didnt mean any of it.

"But like I said I was just trying to make him cum, He already had my tits in his face, me pumping the bottom third of his cock, Tina naked and throating the top third of his cock and he still was taking forever so I figured I needed to do a little dirty talking." Lisa said with a coy smile and looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah and we swapped some BJ advice as well Sammy, So you might be the really winner here." Tina said.

"Yeah like you taught me how deep throat a cock that big." Lisa said smiling over at Tina.

"Wait how does that help me." I asked.

"Oh well, See she showed me how to loosen my throat and I was able to shove almost half of Horses giant monster cock down my throat, If i can do that just think of what Ill be able to do with that pipsqueak peepee you have." Lisa said still looking over at Tina and giggling.

"Yeah and Lisa taught me how to work the tip like a pro." Tina said.

"So wait, you actually put his dick in your mouth?" I asked feeling a little stupid in my girlie outfit.

"No silly it was already in my mouth from when Tina was trying to teach me to deep throat so I just went right from that to showing her a really cool twisting trick I can do on the tip of a huge cock." Lisa said.

"That's.. wait.. I have never seen you do that to me!?" I squeaked.

"That's because this trick only works on enormous cocks, I have some tricks for really big cocks too but I don't know any tricks like that for tiny ones because it requires me twisting my head side to side as I go up and down and for a penis as tiny as yours it just wouldn't make any sense." Lisa said still giggling.

"You said you weren't going to be doing any of that with Horse anymore." I said covering my cage.

"I know honey but trust me I kept it very tame I barely sucked his huge fat cock at all, Tina did it all, I only put my mouth on him so I could learn to deep throat fat monster cocks, Then I had to repay Tina by teaching her my signature moves, After that it was all Tina slobbering on that fat horse dick, I only held it for her and made sure Horse was enjoying himself." Lisa said as she walked over to me and pressed her huge tits against me. "Obviously me and Horse made out a little bit while we watched Tina go to town on him, and obviously I let him suck on my big titties but that was only to make him cum quicker like I had said, He did get carried away and start fingering me but I eventually told him to stop, well.. when the movie ended." She said.

I ignored the fact that really it was the movie ending that made him stop not my girlfriend telling him no. I tried to overlook all the other stuff because I felt a little guilty about all I had done. I wasn't 100% aware of what they had seen me do as it sounded like they were pretty distracted. I even wasn't 100% sure what id done as I had no clue how many men had fucked me. It was a weird mix of emotions because in a way Lisa had done a lot less than I had but something about her making out with him, and putting his dick in her mouth even if it was only as a wing women really made me jealous.

"So you're telling me that you only let him suck on your tits and make out with you so he would cum quicker so you wouldn't get caught, and you only put his dick in your mouth to get better at bjs for me and to show Tina a trick to repay the favor?" I asked trying to get on board with her behavior.

"Yes Honey, I took no pleasure in it trust me, just like I'm sure you didnt enjoy letting all those men fuck you silly, that was just for my sake right?" She said.

I nodded yes despite the fact I had had countless orgasms. I felt my cock starting to stiffen in my cage thinking of all those deep prolonged orgasms. I was such a little slut in there, I don't even know how many men fucked me. One man I let fuck me just because he had a big cock. I was covered in cum, I had a belly full of cum, I still had cum up my ass, I was wven covered in my own cum. I was in no position to question my girlfriend despite her having once again found an excuse to put her hands and now mouth on Horse's giant shlong.

The ride home was different than I expected. I expected awkwardness but it was just the opposite. Lisa was in heat, She sucked on my neck as she toyed with my caged dick. She got naked in the seat beside me. She put the huge strap on on my lap and started blowing the giant dildo as if it was my dick. Her huge tits were hanging over my leg, I could feel their warmth.

When we got home Lisa ran inside still naked. Horse pulled in slightly behind us and ran inside as well pulling Tina behind him. Tina and Horse immediately began stripping and making out with each other. Lisa was already on the couch hammering her cunt with the enormous strap on. Horse flopped down beside her and Tina leapt onto his lap. Lisa was watching the two naked love birds make out her eyes glued to Horses mammoth cock.

Tina stood up and lined the monster up with her tiny little pussy. She slid down onto the head with some effort. Before long she was impaled. It was an incredible site seeing this tiny teen impaled so deeply on such a huge cock. It made me wonder where all the cock went.

" I cant take it anymore!" Lisa screamed while pounding herself with the huge dildo and making a face like she was in pain. "Sammy pwease come fuck me!" she screamed over at me.

"where is the key Lisa?" I asked.

"Oh forget about that just put this on." She said strapping the enormous strap on onto my crotch.

She spread eagle on the couch fingering her pussy. Her cum was already starting to spray when I inserted the huge head into her. She came immediately and sprayed everywhere. I continued to inch deeper into her. I looked over at the teen slut next to me rocketing up and down the huge cock from tip to base standing on the couch to accomplish the athletic feet.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs?" I asked Lisa.

"That's a great idea, you guys want to take this upstairs?" Lisa said turning towards them.

Before I could say anything the three of them were bounding upstairs to our bedroom. I scanned all the countertops for the key to unlock my device. I remembered her throwing the key outside and I opened the door to look for it. I stood in the threshold for a moment contemplating going outside to look for the key but I was torn. Not wanting to leave Lisa alone with them any longer I went upstairs.

I found Horse on his knees fucking Tina missionary style. Lisa was laying on her rubbing her clit.

"Come fuck me with that monster cock baby!" Lisa said. For a moment I didnt realise Lisa was talking to me. Then I saw her looking at me so I jumped on the bed to join them.

Lisa got in a doggy style position her head right by Tina's crotch watching Horse's huge cock pulverize her cunt slowly and deeply. I inserted the huge strap on into her and she immediately began humping back hard against it. I was treated to an amazing view of her throwing her bubble butt back down onto the huge dildo. The entire fat heavy huge dildo disappearing to the base inside of her. I looked up a bit and was treated to Tina receiving the same treatment from the real even larger monster.

My cock was throbbing aching to escape the cage. I wanted so desperately to cum but after having came so many times tonight and without any anal stimulation I felt frustratingly unsatisfied. Lisa on the other hand was bouncing madly down onto the huge dildo. Her tits were mashed against Tina's side and I could see a pair of huge side boobage exposed around her sides. Lisa was again squirting all over my crotch. My cock throbbed inside its cage.

After a little bit I couldn't take it anymore I had to get out of this cage I ran downstairs and outside to look for the key. I would have been quiet the site in my slutty outfit with a huge dildo strapped to me. I spent a short time looking I didnt find it. I decided to get back to the group and tan back upstairs to rejoin them.

I entered to find Lisa straddling Tina in a 69 position. She is licking Tina's pussy and the huge shaft entering her. Horse was pounding away enjoying the tight teen cunt and the tongue bath he was receiving from Lisa.

"Lisa what are you doing?" I asked.

"Tina needs me to keep her lubed, It isn't easy taking such an absolutely massive cock as deep as she is." Lisa said before resuming her oral assault.

"Can you come help me find the key to my cage?" I asked.

Lisa ignored me completely. I think she was just too distracted by the excitement of our friends company. I didnt want her to get any more involved in their sex but i desperately wanted to free my dick. I ran back downstairs and looked a little longer for the key outside. After what felt like a while I ran back upstairs to check on them.

Horse was now laying back with Tina and Lisa between his legs. All four of their little hands were on the base of his cock as Tina licked up and down his length. Lisa had her huge boobs pressed together between her elbows as her hands twisted around the base of his shaft.

"Lisa what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh were just waiting for you honey, Did you find the key yet?" Lisa said.

Without answering I ran back downstairs and continued my hunt. No luck I ran back upstairs now they were back in the 69 position. Tina on the bottom but Lisa had Horse's cock in her hands. She was applying the huge cock ring down to the base.

"You just wait, you're going to love this, you're really get destroyed now, I cant wait to experience this myself." Lisa said as she finally got the ring into place.

Then she grabbed the spikey sheath and applied it to midshaft. Then she applied the 6 inch moving vibrating penis extender to the tip. Next Lisa spread Tina's legs wide as Horse positioned the hige cyborg cock at her tiny cunt. He pressed into her and the cock disappeared into her up until the sheath. Horse took his time working the spiked sheath into her. With each spike that disappeared in her we heard a loud moan. Before long every inch of the 2 feet of massive fat enhanced cock was buried in her to the ring at the bottom.

Lisa gripped the tiny teens legs and held her wide opened as Horse began to rock the massive throbbing veiny vibrating spiked, shaft into her. He had to work it into and out of her slowly as with each minor movement she moaned and yelped adjusting to the now more swollen and spiked shaft not to mention the added length.

"Yeah Horsey, Destroy this slut, pulverize her pussy, Tina isn't my bestie the best monster cock in the world nobody fucks like my best friend he has the best dick game in the whole world." Lisa said leaning down and sucking on Tina's small tits.

"Oh my god, So much cock! This is insane I've never felt so stuffed!" Tina wailed. "Lisa you have to try this yourself!" Tina yelped.

"I want to more than anything in the world." She said but then looked at me standing there. "But I'm content with just fantasizing, plus I have the best girlfriend in the world who fucks me with her giant strap on whenever I want." She giggled looking over at me in my slutty attire with the huge rubber dong hanging down in front of me.

Tina writhed and squirmed as Horse picked up the pace working his fat red enhanced shaft faster and harder bottoming out in the tiny teen. Tina moaned so loudly it caused me to flinch. She started to cream all over the bottom third of the cock that looked as fat around as the teens calf. She threw her head back and her face made a wincing expression as she came all over the giant king kong dong pulverizing her.

"Lisa, can your girlfriend put her tiny micro dick in my face while this monster wrecks me?" She asked pleadingly looking up at Lisa.

Lisa ushered me over and removed the strap on. She pulled me over by the balls causing me to wince. She positioned me so that my tiny caged cock was right in front of Tina's sweaty red face. Lisa jingled my cage with her pointer finger in front of the moaning teen.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she moaned looked from the massive 2 feet of cock that was now rocketing in and out of her gushing pussy back to my pink caged peepee dangling there below my skirt. "I cant believe you two are the same species." Tina moaned creaming again on the shaft as her orgasm rolled threw her. "Lisa can you believe the size difference? I wish I had my own Sammy to watch me fuck monsters." Tina whined.

"I know it really is incredible, His whole cage, dick, balls, the lock isn't even a 3rd the size of Just Horse's head, Can you believe that we used to be satisfied by something so itsy bitsy." Lisa said with a giggle.

That last one stung pretty badly. I don't think Lisa meant anything by it but she had inadvertently said I no longer satisfied her. She had been using a dildo as big as my arm so there might be some truth to it. I hoped she wasn't becoming a little obsessed with big dick. I'm sure this is just a momentary infatuation that will pass, just like me cross dressing. Women are fickle creatures after all. I felt my own drool pooling watching this huge cock disappear inside this tiny teen.

"Sammy, Maybe you can just be one of the girls since you cant find the key, I dont want you to miss out on all the fun." Lisa said in a baby voice.

I didnt respond but Lisa leaned in and kissed me deeply. I moaned into her mouth as she reached around and palmed my ass. My hand instinctively reached up and palmed her massive hanging tit. We kissed for a while as Horse pounded the pour moaning teen hard beneath us. I felt Tina reach up and grab my tiny cage in her hand enveloping it completely.

Tina pushed me onto my back on the bed beside Tina. She spread my legs and brought her mouth to my crotch. She removed my panties and started slobbering all over my cage and balls. She licked me feverishly from my asshole to my cage and back. Slobber coated my entire hairless crotch area. I longed so badly for some asshole stimulation since my cock couldn't be satisfied. Lisa understood the assignment and shoved a finger deep inside me.

I moaned and started bucking my hips wildly humping Lisa's finger. Tina leaned over to me and kissed me as i felt my cage twitching under Lisa's expert assault. She sucked my cage into her mouth and slurped as her finger pounded my ass. Tina moaned into my mouth as she stuck her tongue down my throat. I could feel the impact of Horse into her threw our mouths touching. I erupted a near endless orgasm rocked threw me as I humped against Lisa's face.

Tina came simultaneously and screamed into my mouth. She shut her eyes hard as her orgasm leveled off. Horse did not stop pounding away. Tina wailed "I cant take anymore, slow down, you're wrecking me!" Tina screeched.

"I can help!" Lisa said as she swung her legs over her torso returning to her 69 position on top of her.

Lisa grabbed Horse's shaft halfway down with both hands. She clamped hard on the fattest part of the midshaft as Horse fucked the poor teen. As Horse plunged into her Lisa's hands stopped him from plunging in past them essentially limiting his depth to a mere foot of penetration.

Horse slowed considerably as he rocked the top half in and out of the hollowed out red faced teen. Lisa leaned in close to Tina's gushing cunt and watched the slow penetration of the monster cock. Her eyes looked heavy with lust as she gripped the cock tightly.