My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still laid back recovering from my orgasm. I looked over at Lisa's pussy and saw she was slowly gushing a torrent of pussy juice down onto Tina who looked almost passed out. Tina went almost completely limp her eyes closed. She looked to be passed out but Horse continued to rock slowly in Lisa's now moving hands.

Horse slowed to a stop leaving just the tip in the limp destroyed teen. Lisa looked up at Horse's face as she slowly jerked his cock. " I think you fucked her unconscious with your giant monster pussy pulverizor." She said while stroking him slowly with both hands. She pulled his throbbing cock out of Tina's cunt and continued to stroke the massive shaft.

"I can keep you hard until she's ready for round two" Lisa said. She said while pointing the huge swollen member at her face and jerking it rapidly.

"Lisa wait, I think that's going a little far, you're just jerking him off because his date is passed out." I said but my voice had little conviction. As I spoke I watched Lisa stroking him her tits swinging below her. While I watched one of my hands was playing with my cage like it was a clit and the other hand was playing with my asshole. I let out the occasional soft moan.

"Lisa I cant take this anymore I need to get this cage off of me I need to touch my dick.!.!" I whined while Lisa was still pumping the huge swollen fat member.

"I have a great idea!" Lisa squealed while bouncing around to face me.

She motioned for Horse to get between my legs. He flopped his absolutely enormous swollen shaft against my stomach. The massive cock slapped down against me with a thud. With the added penis extender the huge cock touched my lips on impact. Lisa put her hands on my thighs and spread me wide. I shuddered at the thought that Lisa might make this enormous slut maker destroy my ass. Instead she pressed the vibrating cock ring at the base of the huge cock against my caged clitty.

"See Horse can hump his cock ring against your cage, maybe it will make you cum and that way you can help keep him hard until Tina is ready for round 2." Lisa said smiling.

Horse began to rock up and down my abdomen. Each small rock of his hips pressed his huge enhanced cock against my nose hard. I felt the vibrating cock ring moving my caged dick and balls around and I could faintly feel the powerful vibrations. I looked down my slutty dressed body watching the enormous fuck log grind against my stomach. The sight caused me to moan like a whore.

"Wait Samantha, If Horsey is going to make you cum the least you can do is keep him hard for Tina!" She said picking my hands up and pressing them against Horse's enormous cock. I started to jerk the cock not wanting anything to interrupt the vibrating cock ring pressing against my cage at all different angles. I soon realized I could manipulate the giant cock to touch the ring to my cock cage at whatever angle I wanted.

I started moaning and humping the huge shaft like I was clinging to a tree. I moaned loud as the faint vibration against my clit sent pleasure waves down my spine. I jerked his cock with both hands as I ground my hips and dicky hard against the vibrating base of his shaft. When I came i felt my cock push hard against the cage spurting a cough of girl cum before immediately rising to a second orgasm. I moaned and writhed humping the huge dick hard

I felt the next orgasm building inside me. I hugged the huge minster cock tightly. I humped the shaft hard. I no longer needed the vibration to cum. The firm pressure of my dick against the thick shaft was enough to pry the orgasm out of me. I came hard humping the shaft all the way threw my orgasm. I came splurt after splurt of thin liquid squirt out of the tip of my caged dick. I moaned loudly with the head pressed against my lips like a microphone.

Without pause I wrapped my legs around Horse and rolled over pushing him onto his back. I gripped his Huge tree trunk cock and pulled it up against my body. I started to hump my caged dick against the underside of the base of the massive shaft. I felt my next orgasm approaching. I ground my tiny caged clit against the bottom third of his cock while holding the top third against my body. I leaned forward slightly and gulped the penis extender protruding off the tip into my throat. That set me off I came hard against the shaft. No jizz even left my shaft after the endless orgasms i had had.

I had had my eyes closed very tightly threw my orgasms. When I opened them I looked up to see Lisa cuddling with Horse. Her huge tits were in his face. Horse had one nipple in his mouth and he was groping the other j cup boob. His enormous cock looked to be obscenely bulging out of the equipment Lisa had outfitted him with. The swollen cock looked like it was stressing the integrity of the sheath stretched to the max. The ring dug in deeply into the base of his shaft lodging the blood in the swollen heavy corked baseball bat. The penis extender looked to be about to rip under the pressure from the throbbing head.

Lisa swung her leg over horse straddling him in a 69 position. "This time I will handle it Sammy, You have had your hands on enough cocks tonight." Lisa said as she reached up and pulled the penis extender off the tip in one quick whip.

She began to slowly pump her hands up and down the shaft gripping the spiked cock sleeve hard on each pass to work it ip Horse's length. The sheath slid up the fat dinosaur dong inch by inch with each jerk if his huge meat. Horse had gotten lost in the moment and Was now going down on Lisa making a bunch of slurps and sucking noises. Lisa moaned as she continued to jerk the cock.

Lisa arched her back and splashed a squirting orgasm on Horse's face. She continued to jerk his huge swollen veiny throbbing cock with all her might. The cock sleeve slid up and off his shaft in the blur that was Lisa's hands.

"Oh my god Horsey! I want to see you cum, Sam don't let Horse's cum hit the ground, Ill pump him you try to catch it so it doesn't leave a stain, ready?" She said continuing to pump his shaft from base to tip rapidly. Horse's breathing became labored and before long he was humping up to meet her jerking hands. I knew he was close.

I didnt want to get covered in cum again but I looked down at the pile of my clothes on the floor knowing full well I would be on cleanup duty. I frantically looked for something better to catch the cum. I looked over at the passed out Tina. I don't know why but on instinct I pulled her off the bed. She woke ip from the sudden jostling. I pulled her in front of Horse's extended cock just in time for the fireworks.

No sooner had she fully opened her eyes before The massive gigantic lockness monster cock let go. Lisa pumped the cock as hard as she could muster pointing it right at Tina's face. Lisa moaned and humped Horses face hard her tits bouncing freely as she did. The huge glob streams of cum drenched the poor half awake teen. Each rope led seamlessly into the next volcanic eruption. She looked like she was being water boarded by slime. She got drenched in the thick white fluid. Gallons of thick roped of cum poured strongly out onto her face and body.

She whimpered her exhale creating bubbles in the thick syrup. Lisa jerked threw every buck of his hips and throb of his cock determined to fully drain his balls of this heavy thick fluid. Tina gasped behind closed eyes as the liquid coated her. Finally the pulses slowed and then stopped. The cock didnt go limp but did loose a little of its throbbing. When He was finally empty Lisa pulled his cock up between her tits and in front of her face. She went cross eyes looking at the Thick fat cock meat in front of her face and bounced on his chest.

"Samantha you help Tina get to her car, and Ill help Horse get out of this cock ring.

I helped the limp exhausted cum dump down the stairs and collected her clothing. I knew she was in no state to drive so I tucked her in on the couch. I spent another few moments outside looking for the key before giving up in my exhausted state. I went back upstairs to Find Lisa and Horse passed out. Lisa was on top of Horse 69 her pussy was pressed right up against his chin her squirt was all over his face and the wall behind him. Lisa had Horse's still ringed up swollen cock in her arms and was using the enormous shaft as a pillow. She had cum all over her fat tits anyone's guess where that came from.

I tried to wake them to no avail. I tried to pull her off of him but i was quickly reminded of the heaviness of each JJ tit. I eventually succumb to my own exhaustion and passed out next to the two naked exhausted besties.

TBC...