My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam and Lisa have a night out with their dates.
10.1k words
4.44
13.2k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers

I must have really needed the sleep. I woke up to the heat and sunlight of the late morning. I was in bed alone, I took off my slutty outfit and put on a pair of Lisa's short shorts and a tank. I left the room and heard the shower running. The rest of the house was empty evidently Horse and his date had already left. I was glad to be alone I was tired and my butt was sore and I needed a break from all the teasing.

It had been an emotional rollercoaster. I was stuck between being so turned on by everything that was happening, worried that my girlfriend might do something, worried that she is becoming obsessed with Horse's huge cock, worried that I might becoming obsessed with it too. I just needed some time without all the temptation.

I made a coffee and then walked back towards my bedroom. As I passed the shower I heard giggling. My heart sank was someone in there with Lisa? I knocked.

"Hey honey, good morning sleepyhead!" she yelled threw the door.

"What's going on Lisa?" I asked nervously.

"Oh so we couldn't get Horse's cock cage off, we tried Everything, eventually we decided some soap and water might do the trick, were all good now though we got it off, It took us a Long Looonnng time but its finally off." She said as I heard a pair of giggles threw the door.

"So if its off do you really need to be in the shower together?" I asked nervously.

"Well we both needed a shower and we were already in here so we just continued, but were done now." She said and I heard the water stop.

After a moment Lisa and Horse exited each wrapped in a towel. Lisa's tits spilled over the top of the towel. As Horse passed me he slapped me on the ass. As he did he gripped my ass hard jiggling the exposed flesh below the short shorts. "All yours slut." He said returning to the bedroom with Lisa.

I did not want to leave them alone any longer. The shower called my name, I felt so sore and dirty from getting gangbanged at the theater. I took my time in the shower hoping and trusting that Lisa would keep her hands off of Horse.

When I exited I found Lisa and Horse in bed completely naked. Lisa was cuddling against Horse's side. Her big tits were pressed against his arm. Her legs were spread and she was absentmindedly rubbing her clit. Horse had another Huge semi erection draped across both of their stomachs.

Horse had Lisa's lap top placed on his thighs and Lisa was scrolling. I glanced at the screen and she was apparently scrolling his only fans and the two were chatting about each pic and video.

"See you need more pics like this one, See how huge your cock looks from this angle, that's such a turn on." Lisa said pointing at one of the pics. Then she right clicked the image and set it as her wallpaper. Horse nodded his agreement as she continued scrolling.

She stopped on a video of Horse and a few other men gangbanging a girl. She watched the video for a bit while she toyed with her clit and stroked softly his huge cock.

"Wait who is this guy?" She said pointing at a massive dick of one of the men in the video. The dick looked enormous and almost as big if not bigger than Horse's.

"That's a friend of mine Jake, His dick is huge." Horse said eyes glued to the screen.

"He seems cool, he can hang out with us too sometime!" Lisa said casually.

I could see the movie as well and there was nothing to say he was cool except that he had a huge dick. I don't know if Lisa realized but wanting to hang out with a guy because of his dick size alone was not appropriate thought process for a taken girl.

"Yeah he's cool, you guys would like him, I'm getting a beer with him tonight if you guys want to join." Horse said.

Lisa clapped and smiled. "Yeah more friends!!!, That sounds fun." She giggled.

"Here is another video of me and Jake fucking a chick." Horse said scrolling and pulling up a link.

The chick in the video was all tatted up with huge tits. Two huge cocks entered the screen. The girl put one huge cock in each hand and expertly slobbed on each hulking presence. It was a sloppy saliva ridden blow bang as she throated the two monster cocks.

"Wow that's so hot, you guys are so talented I'm so proud of you Horsey." Lisa said beaming from the screen to Horse's face.

I rolled my eyes thinking to myself where's the talent. All he did was stick his giant cock in her face and she gulped it down like a turkey dinner. Man girls obsess over huge cocks so easily.

"You guys should sell dildos molded after your cocks, Its hard to find one that's exactly your size, girls would kill to try out your dicks." Lisa said gripping his cock with her fingers.

"You think they would sell?" Horse asked.

"Absolutely imagine all the horny females watching your page, I know I would buy one god I would use that thing every night." Lisa said rubbing her clit more quickly.

"Maybe Horse should get going Lisa so we can hang out for a bit." I said meekly.

"That means he wants to have sex." Lisa giggled her massive tits jiggled as she laughed. "Horse cant leave with this huge hard on." She said as she started to stroke his semi to its full hardness. "I can get you soft Horsey" she said with a wicked smile and getting up to a kneeling position between his legs. Horse reached out and grabbed her big swinging tit as she stroked his cock.

"Horse can jerk himself off Lisa he doesn't need your help." I said sternly.

Lisa looked back at me with a pout but listened. She scooted back and released his cock. It was not my intention for him to jerk off right here but all the same he grabbed his cock and began stroking it. First with one hand slowly then adding an additional hand and picking up the pace.

Lisa reached her hands over her head and started swinging her tits side to side for the man. She bounced her tits up and down pinched her nipples putting a show on for Horse. The 3 of us all stood mesmerized by her giant JJ boobs bouncing up in down.

In short order he was rapidly pumping his monster cock jerking off to Lisa's tits. His cock flexed and swelled more as his orgasm approached. His veins popped out and his dick darkened two shades.

"Cum on my face Horse." Lisa said. Horse complied as he pointed his cock head directly at Lisa's face. He erupted a huge fat stream of thick white syrup splashed onto Lisa's out stuck tongue and closed eyes. Another huge geyser and her face was coated with a thick layer. Another massive shot and she was a glazed donut.

"Wow I guess We need another shower" Lisa said with a giggle.

"No You need a shower, Horse needs to go back to his house for a while." I said ushering my girlfriends cum covered face and tits towards the bathroom. I couldn't help but stare down at them bouncing with each step.

"Bye Horsey! Ill see you tonight!" She said with a wave and a giggle.

When I finally closed the door behind Horse I breathed a sigh of relief. Keeping Lisa's hands off of his monster cock was proving harder than I thought. I think it was time I had a talk with her to establish some boundaries.

When Lisa was done showering and dressed she came down stairs. I told her we needed to talk and sat her down on the couch. I almost lost my nerve as I looked at her deep cleavage spilling out of her tiny white crop top. She evidently had no bra on either as her nipples were somewhat visible in the thin material. How could such a small girl have such huge tits I wondered.

"Listen Lisa, I know you enjoy our friendship with Horse but I feel like we need to establish some boundaries, I cant have you naked around him, and jerking his cock, and letting him touch you everywhere, Its just not appropriate, you're my girlfriend." I said.

Lisa leaned in and touched my exposed thigh beneath the short shorts I was wearing. "I know I might be a little flirty sometimes, But horsey knows were just friends, How about this, Lets go over specifics and you tell me where the line is, because in my mind I really haven't crossed many lines, but maybe I'm just confused as to what you think is appropriate and what isn't." She said all of the sudden leading the conversation.

"Well showering together was too much to start." I said.

"Okay I wont shower with him what else?" Lisa said being pretty agreeable.

"Well like you were cuddling naked in bed and you offered to jerk him off." I whined.

"Well that was just because... No okay you're right, So I wont cuddle naked and I wont jerk him off." She said. "But how is it fair that you get to jerk guys off all the time but I cant help a friend in need?" She said.

"Okay well that was a one time thing, I don't know what came over me and I was just trying to fulfill your fantasy." I said.

"But what if that happens again then am I allowed to cross the line a little bit too?" She asked raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Fine okay, If I'm jerking someone off then I guess you can too but its not going to happen anyway." I said.

"Well i know you wont but Samantha is a total slut, I saw her in the movie theater she fucked and sucked like a good fuck toy." She said leaning in further and stroking my cage threw my short shorts. I was treated to a view down her shirt of each massive cup.

"That's another thing I need a break from this cage, we need to find the key." I said frustrated.

"Yeah we really do because I want you to fuck me so badly." She whispered as she leaned in to kiss my neck.

I stood and exited the front door to resume my search. I knew the rough area where Lisa had thrown it but It was such a tiny key. Inside the open front door I saw Lisa had stripped naked and was fingering herself hard on the couch. I continued my slow methodical search hoping the light would reflect of the tiny key.

"Oh my god hurry up Sammy I need your dick!" She screamed out at me. My neighbor was out watering his lawn and glared at me with envy when he heard Lisa's loud moan.

Inside Lisa's fingers had been replaced with her massive fat dildo she keeps under the couch. She continued to moan loudly as she drilled her huge rubber dong into her gushing pussy. She moaned loudly out the opened front door. My neighbor conveniently started watering plants closer giving him a view inside the front door. I didnt even care I was determined to find the key.

"Oh my god! Baby I need to get fucked, I'm such a horny little slut, come fuck me baby I cant take it anymore." She moaned slamming her huge dildo into her so hard.

My neighbor got bold enough that he moved in right in front of the open door and watched intently on the display my girlfriend was putting on. The horny old man had no shame as he rubbed his crotch watching her squirting all over the huge dildo. Lisa saw him clearly but ignored his presence still pounding away.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh baby I am such a dirty girl I need to be used by your big monster dick." She said. I ignored her obviously fabricated description of my dick as I scoured for the key.

Finally I saw a glimmer and rushed over and found the key. I turned around and my old neighbor was standing right in front of Lisa dick in hand watching her masturbate. Lisa was looking right at him as she pounded herself with her dildo.

"Oh my god, I'm such a cock hungry slut, I'm a fuck toy for big dicks and I don't care who knows it!" She screamed while watching my old neighbor stroke his descent but not huge sized dick.

I frantically fiddled with the key trying to get my cage opened.

"If you don't fuck me soon baby, I don't know what Ill do" She moaned.

I finally lined the key up and got it inserted. I unlocked the lock, I looked up and my neighbor had his on the dildo and was pumping it in and out of her. Her hands had gone up and were juggling her big tits as my neighbor fucked her with the dildo. I pulled the cage off of me and strode over to my girlfriend pushing my neighbor out of the way. He looked down at my rock solid 3 inches.

"That's tiny?" He said but took his cue to leave our house.

I reached down to pull the dildo out of her but she stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Wait no leave it in honey, Put your dick in me with the huge dildo, I know I can take it, Give it to me baby, give me two dicks inside me." She said closing her eyes.

I pressed my little dick against where the huge shaft of the giant rubber dong met her pussy. I shoved it in slowly, sliding along the slippery rubber shaft inside of her. I started to rock my hips in and out feeling my dick pressed tightly against the dildo. She reached down and resumed hammering away with the huge dildo. I enjoyed the sensation of the monster dong sliding against my tiny penis that was help snuggly in place by her fuck tunnel.

"Oh my god I'm really doing it I'm fucking two monster cocks, Lets pretend I'm cheating on you with two guys we just met baby, pretend I'm your cheating slut girlfriend and I'm addicted to giant cocks." She moaned loudly as she pummeled herself with the huge dildo. I struggled to remain in position as the huge dildo kept wanting to push my little penis out of her pussy. At certain points during her fucking herself my dick was actually not even in her but I kept my penis pressed against the shaft still enjoying the rapid rubbing up and down my little dick.

"Oh my god I'm such a huge cock slut, my tiny dick boyfriend would be so mad if he saw me fucking two giant monster cocks." She said excitedly looking up at me with wild eyes.

The huge dildo was a blur as Lisa pounded herself with it. I could not keep my dick inside her with her rapid pumping. I settled for humping my dick against the bottom portion of the dildo and mashed against her clit. I felt my orgasm building as I looked down at the blur of huge rubber dong and my pink shaft that was also a blur due to the rapidness of the dildo it was pressed against.

I could see it on Lisa's face, her eyes closed her biting her lip hard she was about to cum. I felt on the brink myself as the huge dong rubbed hard against my bobbling dick. I reached behind myself and stuck a finger up my ass as I remained frozen enjoying the sensations. Lisa screamed and started squirting all over me. I felt myself getting drenched head to toe from her seemingly endless squirting. My dick started to pulse and shoot cum onto the dildo. I humped my hips hard humping the dildo as I shot my jizz onto the dildo I was pressed against. By the time I opened my eyes after my long orgasm I saw Lisa staring up at me.

I was now far away from Lisa and was very obviously humping just the dildo and no longer her. She still had the top third of the dildo inside her but a whole 3rd of the huge fat dildo separated her gushing pussy and my ejaculating little dick. Lisa watched me as I involuntarily humped the dildo as the last several ropes of cum jetted out of my dick. I shamefully tried to stop bucking my hips as Lisa stared up at me but I couldn't help it. I humped the dildo 3 more times as I neared the end of my orgasm.

Lisa sat in silence for a minute just blinking up at me. I stood frozen for a minute looking down at my still hard dick pressed against the huge dildo. I started down at my girlfriends huge boobs pressed together between her arms and felt my hard on strengthening. I resumed rocking my hips humping the huge shaft between my legs. I gripped the dildo with one hand and with the other pressed my little dick hard against the shaft. I slid up the dildo more to the middle closing the gap between me and my girlfriend. In doing so I felt the huge rubber balls of the dildo rubbing against my taint with each thrust of my hips.

My girlfriend let go if the dildo and let it flop out of her. She stuffed her fist in her still gaping pussy. She stared up at me her tits bouncing wildly as her fist went deeply in and out of her pussy making a loud sloshing sound with each movement. I stood before her straddling a huge rubber dildo and humping it back and forth between my legs. I wanted to stop but I felt my orgasm approaching and just couldn't get myself to stop. I humped the huge rubber dong hard as I could.

Almost as if we planned it just as I began to squirt so did Lisa. Each of us let out a loud primal moan in unison. She squirted all over me straddling her huge dildo and I squirted onto the massive dildo again. Again we were left just blinking at one another as we recovered from our cock crazed orgasmic bliss.

"I think I better put this away." Lisa said reaching up and pulling the huge dildo from between my legs and out of my hands. "I think you're enjoying this thing more than I am." She said rolling her eyes.

We had a lazy day lounging around the house. We fucked again a couple times. Each time she wanted to fantasize that she was some cheating slut and commented about my huge cock. One of the times she had me wear the strap on and she went down on her other huge dildo. I watched in amazement as she managed to stuff the whole foot long dildo down her throat.

By the time evening came around Lisa reminded me that we were getting drinks with Jake and Horse. When I expressed not wanting to go Lisa was a little to accommodating saying shed be happy to go along. Rather than let her go hang out with two hung guys at a bar alone I agreed to go.

Lisa had confirmed we were going to a dive bar nothing fancy. So i stared at all my clothes wondering what to wear. God I hated all my clothes. I kept finding myself looking over at the bag of clothes Lisa had picked out for me. I was wondering if Lisa was going to force me to cross dress again. For some reason I got hard thinking about putting on the sexy clothes. Lisa was so busy getting ready I was left to myself. I thought about testing the waters to see if she would make me cross dress just to save time getting ready if she was really going to make me do that.

"Hey, what do you think I should wear?" I asked Lisa threw the closed bathroom door.

"I don't know whatever you want honey, just something casual." She said not paying it much mind.

I for some reason was a little surprised and maybe even deep deep down a little disappointed that she wasn't telling me to wear some slutty girl outfit. I was so mad at myself for wanting to put on some slutty girl stuff. "Oh I just thought you would have an opinion since you cared so much about what I wore yesterday." I said touching my dick threw my shorts.

"No Honey, you did that for me yesterday so today Ill let you wear whatever you want." She said.

I returned to my closet looking threw my stuff. Nothing made me feel sexy, I just wanted something that made me feel hot. I decided I could at least wear one of Lisa's thongs under my clothes so I put it on. Ironically I felt like I was hotter as a girl than a guy. Then I looked over at Lisa's clothes. All her clothes was so sexy I wondered if their was anything that I could wear that wouldn't look too girly but I still felt sexy in. I picked out a pair of tiny short jean shorts basically daisy dukes. I decided to borrow a shirt that showed a little bit of my flat tummy.

I looked in the mirror I loved what i saw. I looked casual and sexy. My shorts were tiny enough that my ass hung out but at least they were shorts and not a skirt. My pink thong did show a little bit over the top of the tiny low rise shorts but i doubt anyone would notice. I felt sexy but I did feel like something was missing. I decided to pair my white shirt with a pair of white sneakers so as not to be overly fem. Hmm what could I wear with this outfit to just feel a little hotter I wondered.

I started rummaging threw Lisa's stuff. I found a pair of thigh high fishnets I considered putting on but it made me look a little bit too convincingly like a girl. I settled for a pair of knee high tube socks that had pink stripes on them I thought it made me look a little girly with out being a full blown sissy. I decided to put on a touch of clear lip gloss and some mascara to just add a little bit to the look.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers