My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so fucking hot, I really did look more like a girl than a boy. My long curly brown hair, my dick sucking big lips, and my bubble butt hanging out of these tiny jean booty shorts. The pink thong peaking over the top of the shorts was just the subtle touch i needed. I did think it was a little hard to tell that I was actually a boy but at least I'm not dressed like a complete slut like last night. If it weren't for the persistent hard on tenting my jeans I myself would do a double take at the sexy slut in the mirror thinking how hot I looked.

Then I went to check on Lisa. She was just putting the finishing touches on herself. She had on an outfit very similar too my own. Bright white sneakers, thigh high white fishnet stockings, tiny tight jean shorts that sucked up into between her big ass cheeks, A white tube top, that said Daddy's girl in pink lettering, and a pink choker.

Lisa's tits stole the show, Her cleavage was absolutely pouring over the top of the very tight tube top causing her upper boobs to bulge out obscenely, below the tube top her underboob had the same effect bulging out, Her big pink nipples were completely visible threw the thin white material. Her on display ass became an afterthought when her tits were so obviously highlighted.

In the uber on the way Lisa was quiet but all over me. She had her hand on my tiny erection and was playing with it as she pressed her huge proud tits against my arm. Her eyes were fixed out the front window but would lean in and give me the occasional soft slow kiss on my cheek. Her hand was not discretely rubbing my hard dick. I worried the uber driver could see what she was doing but not enough to stop her.

"What are you ladies up to tonight?" The uber driver asked mistaking ne for a girl.

"Were meeting our boyfriends." Lisa said with a giggle.

"Ohhh too bad, I thought you two might be single and ready to mingle." The older Jamaican man said.

"No we have boyfriends with Huge dicks so don't bother even trying." Lisa said coldly and increasing her rubbing of ny penis.

"Oh well that's good you gals are getting a propah dick I didnt think many brothas had the inches around heyah." He said in his thick accent.

"Yeah they are huge, My boyfriend has a 15 inch mega cock so I'm happily taken." Lisa said giggling and kissing my neck.

"Wow, He's doing well for himself, Is he an island boy? I thought only Jamaicans had that kinda beef." He said.

"No why, do you have a big dick too?" Lisa said abruptly halting her attack on my neck.

"All the Jamaican brothers have big ones aye." He said laughing.

"I don't believe you let me see." Lisa said rolling her eyes.

Then the man whipped out a massive over foot long dick. I could even see the head from seating behind the driver seat. Lisa leaned forward and stuck her head between the two front seats.

"See what I mean, This is why you white women are always coming to the island." He said.

"Wow that is big, Why are you hard?" She asked.

"Because of you sexy ladies back der, I cant help it." He said starting to stroke it.

"Wait you cant do that while your driving." She said giggling.

"Well I cant stop now with those fat tits in my rear view." He said.

"You poor thing, Look at how huge and hard it is, I can do this you keep your hands on the wheel." She said and she reached out and started stroking the huge black shaft.

"Lisa don't do that." I squealed.

"You can have a piece too, one of you ladies hop up front." He said.

Before I could stop her Lisa she jumped into the front seat. Her tiny hand never left the huge black cock as she did. She looked back at me as she knelt up on the front seat and slowly stroked the huge cock. I slid into the middle seat and leaned between the seats. I stood mesmerized for a moment as Lisa slowly and sensually stroked her small hands up and down the huge cock.

"Lisa you shouldn't be doing this, Your boyfriend wouldn't like this." I said not wanting to reveal that the girl with the huge tits that were now pouring out of her top, stroking the huge black cock was my girlfriend. I also felt a little embarrassed to tell the driver that I was actually a boy since he kept calling us ladies.

"You can touch it too back der, don't be shy cutie there is plenty of bbc too go round." He said putting his hand up on my chin.

My mouth hung out as myself and Lisa's eyes were locked. In my peripheral I saw both her hands pumping the huge cock. The drivers hand was on my chin his thumb stroking the bottom lip of my opened mouth. He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I instinctually began sucking his black fingers. I went cross-eyed as I tried to look down at his long fingers entering my mouth. Lisa took this as permission and bent down laying her head on the drivers lap.

Lisa stared up at the man as she jerked his cock right above his face with an increased effort. She stuck her tongue out and started licking his huge black balls as she pumped his shaft furiously. He began thrusting his hips as her pace quickened. His fingers began going deeper in my mouth and started probing my throat. Before long he was moaning and fingering my throat causing me to gag up saliva down my chin. Lisa was sucking his big balls into her mouth and licking behind his balls and around the base of his dick as she pumped the shaft as fast as she could.

I couldn't think straight watching The bimbo blonde slut in the front seat jerking of the big black cock. The throat fingering I was receiving was causing a primal stir in my asshole. I squeezed my legs together relishing the pressure of my thighs on my hard little dick. I rocked my hips humping my hard little peepee against my jean booty shorts watching the interracial porn happening before me.

" I cant let you drive in this state I need you to get us there safely." Lisa said between slurps on his balls and the bottom of his shaft. "I am going to make you cum but I don't want to make a mess." She said looking up at me. "I think Ill need to make you cum in my mouth." She said looking up at me for permission.

I was lost in my own world at the moment. I was deep throating his fingers and humping my dick against my shorts rapidly trying to cum. I felt so slutty in that moment slobbering on the dark fingers and feeling Lisa's thong pressed against my butt hole as I rocked my hips quickly.

Lisa saw that I wasn't going to answer and took that as her opportunity. She sat up licking the shaft up its length. As she did she drew out a moan from the driver. She slid her mouth up the shaft until she reached the head. Then she popped the head of the huge dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes. I enjoyed the sensation of the lace thong material pressed against my winking asshole. I wiggled my hips savoring the friction against my tiny dick. I enjoyed the long fingers fingering my throat.

The fingers were removed from my throat. I opened my eyes I saw Lisa had removed her top. Her giant titties were wrapped around the big black dick and her mouth was bobbing rapidly up and down the cock. Her simultaneous tit fuck and blow job was rapidly bringing our driver to orgasm. I realized we weren't moving we had parked at our destination which no longer gave Lisa a reason to be blowing the driver.

Our driver had one hand tweaking my girlfriends pokey nipples and the other on her blonde head pushing her down onto his fat black dick. He threw his head back and unloaded into her mouth. Her cheeks swelled with cum as I watched her throat contract repeatedly as it took gulps of cum down her throat. Eventually she pulled her dick sucking lips off the shiny slick cock. She kept her tits wrapped around the shaft as she whipped out her phone and took a picture of her with the big cock.

Then she leaned up and leaned in towards me. She showed me the selfie of her with the big black cock.

"Can you believe I just sucked my first ever huge cock? I hope I don't get addicted to giant cocks, I only did it to get us here safe but the feeling of being so intimate with something so big and fat was amazing, can you imagine something like that going inside me, or you? Feeling so stretched getting absolutely destroyed by a huge fat cock." She whispering into my ear as we looked at the picture together.

We exited the uber and my girlfriend got the mans number in case we needed another ride we didnt need to use the app. He had also promised us free rides for life I wonder why. My girlfriend said she usually ubers to her wine night with her girlfriends once a week and he could be her new driver. I didnt love that idea but I didnt want to say anything now with him still here. She sent the driver the selfie she took with his dick and then we started walking towards the bar.

The place was a typical dive bar but inside it was packed. Dim lighting a few pool tables, a juke box but it was packed with what looked to be college aged people. Lisa busied herself with texting horse to see where they were. I told Lisa i needed to hit the restroom so I went off. I entered the bathroom and found a line inside for the one working stall.

Behind me I felt a body press up against me in the line. I looked over my shoulder and a tall guy was standing there. He looked at his friend and giggled. I turned back around and he bumped into me again this time clearly pressing his dick into my ass and he put one hand on my exposed ass cheek hanging out below my shorts. I turned and gave the 20 something year old an annoyed look. He chuckled and looked at his friend again.

"What are you doing in here sweet cheeks, line for the girls room too long?" He said with a laugh.

"Im not interested loser." I said back rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah then why are you in the boys room then if you're not trying to see some dick?" He asked as he squeezed each of my exposed ass cheeks with bogh of his hands.

"My boyfriend is right outside he's going to be mad if he knows your grabbing at me." I said with a giggle then I stuck my tongue out at the tall boy.

He spun me around and pinned me to the wall. He reached behind me and palmed each of my ass cheeks hanging out below my tiny jean shorts.

"That's your boyfriends fault for letting a slut like you out of his sight." He said pressing his now erect cock against my stomach.

His friend moved in close to my side and started jiggling one of my bubble ass cheeks in his hand. For some reason I started to get hard under their touch. Both big boys brought their faces close to mine trying to entice me to kiss them. For some reason I hoped they wouldn't notice my erection and ruin their image of me as a slutty girl. I don't know why but I kinda liked that they thought I was a girl.

The first boy leaned in and now had his hands inside my shorts and was mauling my bubble butt. The second boy was sucking on my neck as he was reaching between my legs where he thought my pussy would be and was rubbing me over my shorts. I gave in and started making out with the boy as his hands wandered all over my body. The two boys pushed me backwards into the vacant stall and resumed feeling me up. After a few minutes they each had their dick out and were pushing my hands down onto their respectably sized cocks.

"No really I cant do this my boyfriend is right outside." I said breaking off the kiss with the first boy only to have my mouth invaded by the second boy.

I stroked their cocks up and down with my hands as I took turns making out with the boys as their hands roamed all over my body. They started pushing me down to my knees. I knelt on the floor below them as I pumped each of their dicks in front of my face.

"Guys I really cant I need to go my boyfriend is waiting" I said but continued to pump their dicks right above me.

"Just give it a kiss then you can go back well be quick." One boy said.

I leant forward and stuffed his cock down my throat in one shot. I pulled myself off his cock then throated the second one twice. I began alternating stuffing each hard dick down my throat as I pumped the other dick with my hand. A heard a banging on the door to the stall as I sucked these two strangers cocks.

"Got room for one more?" I heard someone ask from behind the stall door.

I stood to my feet feeling like such a slut for sucking these strangers dick in this dirty bathroom. I went to exit but the guys pulled my back by my tiny shorts.

"Wait don't leave." "Yeah let us fuck you." The guys said.

"No really my boyfriend will be looking for me soon." I said opening the door to exit.

"Aww come on, don't be a tease." The guys said following me out to the main bar area.

I strode over to Lisa and Horse. I grabbed what I assumed would be Jake who was standing with Lisa and Horse. I grabbed him by the arm and turned him towards the guys who were still following me.

"See this is my boyfriend Jake, Sorry fellas." I said rolling my eyes at the overly aggressive frat boys.

"Fine, Fucking cock tease." One of the boys said. "Later cock sucker." The other boy said with a laugh.

"Boyfriend huh?" The tall muscular tan brunette man said looking down at my skinny short girly self. "I'm Jake and you are?" He asked me.

"She's Sammy, The girl I was telling you about." Lisa said cuddling up against Horse.

"Actually I'm Sam, Lisa's BOYFRIEND." I said annoyed. "I just said that to get rid of those creeps." I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on lets go dance Horsey!" Lisa said pulling Horse towards the jam packed dance floor.

"Im Jake, I work with Horse." Jake said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"I know I saw you on Horses only fans." I said still annoyed.

"Oh didnt realize you were a fan girl." He said.

"IM not, my girlfriend is she's on Horse's page all the time." I said coldly.

"Well you should check out my page too, My dick is even linger than Horse, He's got me on the girth by a bit but my dick penetrates like none other, you should see how the girls act when they are on it." Jake said.

"I'm sure." I said trying to discretely look down at his lap.

I looked out towards the dance floor. Lisa was bent over hands on the floor twerking her ass against Horse's crotch. Her tits were barely staying covered by the thin white shirt as they spilled down towards the floor. Her shorts were wedged up her ass making her whole bubble butt the center of attention on display. Horse had a very prominent bulge extending down one leg and tenting away from his thigh.

"Want another drink?" He asked.

"Boy do I." I said watching my girlfriends simulated sex act on the dance floor.

Jake returned with another drink for me and when he handed it to me he placed his hand on my ass. He kept it there on my booty meat that hung out past the bottom of the shorts. We sat for a few moments drinking our drinks his hand on my ass watching Lisa grinding against Horse's dick. Before long Lisa and Horse were swallowed up by the crowd of people and we could no longer see them.

I craned my neck to see if i could make them out amongst the crowd when I spilled some of my martini in Jakes lap. I frantically reached for the napkins to wipe up the mess. I started wiping his jeans and couldn't help but notice the giant shlong that was bulging out and extending almost to his knee. I carefully patted his jeans dry as my hands rubbed up and down the giant flaccid cock covered only by his pant material. I knew the pants were dry but my fingers lingered on the biggest cock I had ever felt in my hands.

"Well want to go dance?" He asked.

"Yeah I do." I said still hypnotized by the big dick.

He led me by my hand to a secluded part of the dance floor. I felt a little relieved that I couldn't see Lisa from where I was. I didnt want Lisa to see me and make me feel self conscious because I kind of wanted to enjoy dancing with this man. He pulled me in close and we started grinding. I pressed my ass into his crotch and felt my jeans riding up into my ass until they were wedged deep. Jake had his hands on my hips and was humping his enormous cock between my cheeks.

I bent over and twerked my ass against the big man behind me. I looked between my legs and could see teo fert and a huge cock head pulling away from his body tenting his pants material to an outrageous degree. I humped against him harder like a stripper shaking my ass with each swing of my hips.

I felt a smack on my ass then a grab on my other cheek. He pulled me by the hair up until I was leaning back against him my ass still grinding away below. He pressed his face against the side of mine and licked up from my jaw to just below my ear. One hand on my throat the other playing with my pink g string.

"You're a sexy little slut you know that?" He whispered as his hand below worked its way around till it rested on my rock hard little dick.

On an impulse I spun around and started kissing the man. I shoved my tongue in his mouth as both his huge hands clamped down on my uncovered ass cheeks. We swayed to song after song making out feverishly his hands groping my ass. My hands roamed the length of the 2 feet of wrist thick cock just beneath the thin material of his pants.

As we made out I felt a stir deep inside me. I felt like I had devolved into a slut for this man to do with as he pleased. I felt completely vulnerable and opened to becoming a big cock slut. I was starting to understand my girlfriends obsession with huge cocks. I felt so small and helpless as my hand stroked the giant shaft of this literal porn star. His tongue invaded deep in my throat as he groped my ass.

"Sammy, you little slut." I heard Lisa's voice from over my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Horse walking towards me carrying Lisa in his arms. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. His massive cock was tenting one of his pants legs obscenely. Lisa had one hand around his neck and the other was fondling the giant bulge below her. He set her down and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

She grabbed each of my hands and started swaying to the beat with her face inches from mine. Behind her Horse put his hands on her hips and pulled her jean shorts deep into the crack of her ass exposing each bubble cheek as he ground his massive dick between her legs. Behind me Jake was doing the same thing. He grabbed my hips and positioned his giant cock vertically between my butt cheeks. He pulled up my shorts so they were wedged like a thing between my cheeks.

We all started to grind lustily to the beat. Horse repositioned his massive dick so that it stuck up threw her cheeks. athe top third of his shaft protruded past the waist line of his slacks and tented his t shirt out a foot away from his body. His gyrations would occasionally afford me a glimpse of his mid shaft. Lisa twerked hard against his dick causing it to bod wildly left and right while she gripped my hands and stared into my eyes.

I looked back over my shoulder as I mimicked Lisa's expert twerking. Jake's huge cock was also straight up way past the waist line of his jeans. Almost 6 inches of fat cock meat was in opened air before the tip was covered by his shirt that did little to hide the shape of the massive head. I looked as my ass bounced grinding up and down the bottom third of the cock.

With each song the four of us squeezed closer together. Before long Lisa had her massive tits pressed against my chest. I had my head on her left shoulder and looked down at the now fully exposed giant cock between my girlfriends ass cheeks. Lisa reached behind my back and was stroking Jakes giant shaft as she kissed my neck. My cock was twitching uncontrollably beneath my tight shorts. The sensations overcame me and I erupted into my shorts.

I explained honestly that I needed to go to the bathroom. I walked away with jizz in my shorts and I left my shorts wedged deep in my ass as I walked. I knew I was treating the men to a view of my bouncing ass. Just before I entered the bathroom I turned towards the threesome.