My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 07

Story Info
Lisa Sammy and the boys grow closer inch by inch.
7.9k words
4.48
8.2k
10

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers

I was on my back spread eagle getting fucked by my big black daddy. He was leant over me pulverizing my poor asshole with his 12 inch big black cock. My tiny penis had cum, gone soft and gotten hard again in the time he had been humping me. My hands had to remain above my head bracing against the door but just the bouncing up and down of my tiny penis was enough stimulation to have me on the brink of orgasm again.

I looked up at the large sweaty black man pulverizing my asshole. Something came over me and I leaned up towards his face and planted a wet kiss on his big lips. I attempted to stick my tongue into his mouth but he pushed my face violently off of him. He spat a big wad of saliva right between my eyes and kept railing me with his huge black cock.

"Don't try to kiss me again gay boy." The man said while he buried his cock in me to the base causing me to let out a loud moan.

My little dicky squirted as I ground my hips down onto the impaled BBC. I relished the feeling of grinding against the full penetration of his huge cock. I wrapped my hands around his back and ground my hips against his cock inside me. He leaned against me and let me do the fucking for a while as my perpetually hard dick batted lightly against his stomach.

My dick stayed hard as I anally orgasm on the huge cock inside me. He began to start to move his hips again as I began to slow. His pace quickened and before long the whole length of his huge black sissy maker was pounding inside my willing boy pussy.

He began to grunt. I felt his huge black cock starting to fill my ass with his cum. It felt like he was pumping gallons into me. I felt my tiny dick twitching and dribbling jizz once again. This orgasm seemed to drag on and one orgasm quickly became two as the big Jamaican man on top of me thrust deeply into me for his final few pumps.

The second I came down from my orgasm I became very aware my naked horny girlfriend was alone inside with two monster cocks. The moment The black man leaned up off of me I jumped from my reclined position out of the vehicle. I hurried to the back seat to retrieve my girlfriends clothes. I turned still naked and began to run towards teh front door. As I did I saw my neighbors prying eyes scanning my naked body threw his window.

Just then I felt a large hand grab my shoulder. I was forcefully turned around to see the black man sneering down at me. I looked from his face down his body all the way to his still hard 12 inch big black cock.

"You cant leave wif out cleaning da mess ya made." He said looking down at his jizz covered BBC.

Not wanting to delay the inevitable longer than necessary I went down onto my knees for the big black man. I would be lying if I didnt admit that I was extremely hard as I submissively began slurping up and down this mans cock. I even was turned on by my neighbor watching me be a sissy bbc slut. I pushed the shame from my mind as I squished my throbbing little dicky between my thighs and tried to look as sexy as I could with this big cock in my mouth.

I felt the large black mans mitts weave his fingers threw my hair. His hands encircled my head and before long he was controlling my mouth up and down his cock. My vision became a blur as tears welled in my eyes and he rapidly fucked my face. He paused his assault to slowly inch his cock deep down my throat. I watched threw blurry eyes as inch after inch of fat black cock disappeared down my throat until my nope pressed against his stomach.

He wiggled my head back and forth grinding my face against his stomach. I could feel his big balls on my chin and his huge meaty cock suffocating me. I could feel my cock which had been aching for yet another release begin to twitch as I came. My vision narrowed but I didnt care as my cock strained and jizz splurted all over my tightly closed thighs.

Out of nowhere I felt my growing limp body being lifted high in the air. He picked me up in his arms his hands beneath my thighs and slammed me against my neighbors window. With one hand he reached down and shoved his bbc up my ass again. He fucked me with abandon pulverizing my well used asshole. Minutes on end he fucked me against the glass until he dropped me on the ground in a heap.

I fell in a slumped over position on the pavement leaning against the wall and looked up at the towering cock above me. I saw the cock erupt raining a fountain of cum down onto my exhausted body. The cum painted my face and chest and thighs. I felt my little dick straining out yet another unprovoked orgasm as I squeezed my eyes shut under the faucet of cum.

I heard a zip, a clip and a car door. Then I opened my eyes to see threw my cum covered lids his car driving away. I stood weakly and used my discarded clothes to wipe the cum from my well used body. I became keenly aware of my naked state and worried for my girlfriend inside with two giant monster cocks. I hurried to my door and was instantly greeted with the site of them.

Lisa was spread eagle on the couch her legs spread wide as a split. One leg laid across each mans lap. Her pussy was gushing and her thighs were drenched. Her huge tits were pressed together between her arms and each man was leant over her sucking on her pink nipples. Each man had a had on her inner thigh and was gently brushing her pussy lips with their fingertips. Lisa had her hands resting in each mans giant throbbing cock that towered over her.

"Here he is, Do it again Jake to show Samantha." Horse said with a giggle.

"No wait not again I need a break." Lisa whined.

Jake stood up and got between Lisa's legs. He pointed his 18 inch monster cock at her drenched pussy. Lisa began to moan and breath hard. Jake raised his massive shaft and slapped it down lightly against her pussy and she instantly erupted. She squealed as a massive eruption of girl cum sprayed all over the floor. The two men laughed as Lisa humped the air for a full minute moaning threw her orgasm.

"Again" Horse said with a smirk.

"No" Lisa quietly whispered but opened her eyes and stared longingly down at the giant cock.

Jake pressed his huge head against her slick winking pussy. Lisa threw her head back as she felt her lips slightly parting. Jake pulled away and then pressed it gently again. That was enough for her she squirted again. She moaned and thrashed about as her ejaculate sprayed all over the man, the monster and the floor.

The two men laughed heartily. Jake plopped down again beside her on the couch. Lisa was still in the throws of her orgasm and was squirting in rhythmic contractions. She pulled Horses 20lb cockstrosity to her lips and made out with the side of his giant cock as she played with her clit spraying girl cum everywhere.

"Oh my god Sammy I just cant stop cumming, these giant fucking cocks are ruining my brain I cant think straight." She moaned under her breath and choked out each word. "Maybe we can do something to take my mind off of giant monster cocks baby?" She said looking at me but still slurping and kissing up and down Horses giant 4 inch wide shaft.

"We could watch some tv?" Jake said as he grabbed his impossibly long cock by the base and wagged it back in forth in front of my girlfriends mesmerized eyes. I watched her eyes wag back and forth in rhythm with the foot and a half feet of cock in front of her. Her fingers dove into her pussy causing another large gush of pussy juice to leak out.

"That's a great Idea." Lisa said sitting up causing her double J cup boobs to bounce side to side obscenely which was not missed by the two horny men. Each reached out and cupped a giant tit and bounced it up and down.

"Well maybe you should put some clothes on honey." I said calmly.

"Do you really think I need to? I can just grab a blanket." She said with a mock pout.

"I think that's for the best or your besties monster cocks will never go down." I said.

"Don't make them feel self conscious Sammy they cant help that they have Guinness record sized pussy pulverizers." She said in a baby voice.

"Just go put something on so that we can all try to behave." I said sternly.

"Fine" she said but not before bending down and wagging her big bubble butt in each mans face.

She exited and I stood in front of the two men all the sudden very aware of my own nudity. I looked down and noticed my tiny dick was rock solid as well and twitching yet again. I figured my nudity wasn't the cause of the horniness and considered sitting between the two men naked but decided it best to slip my thong underwear back on as well as my white crop top.

I decided to harmlessly tease the men by making a show of slipping my thong over my big bubble boy booty. The men stroked there impossibly big cocks as they watched my booty bounce as I struggled to put my thong over my booty cheeks. Before I had even sat down Lisa came back into the room.

She had on a purple dress that was a sheer fishnet material. Her huge boobs were painless visible and bounced with each step into the room. She was completely naked underneath the wide fishnet pattern. She had a black thick leather collar around her neck and attached to it was a long leather leash. In her mouth she had a red ball gag.

She stood in front of the couch and began to dance. She made a show of jiggling her enormous tits. Every time she turned she would twerk her ass. Then she got on her knees and put her leash in between her teeth. She crawled over to Horse who took her leesh in his hand and pulled her up onto his lap. His massive fat 14 inch thickness stuck straight up between her legs and was pressed against her bare unprotected pussy.

"Lisa that's not what I mean by putting clothes on I said looking over at her. She was now leaned back against Horse who was playing with her giant fishnet covered tits. She was humping against his giant hard shaft.

Horse was seated to the left of the couch but was seated kind of sprawled out taking up half the couch. Jake was slumped over kind of turned towards Lisa and Horse. Between the two men they took up nearly the entire couch. Once Lisa sat down on Horses lap that left no room for me.

I stood there awkwardly watching Lisa humping Horses dick and Jake jerking his hiant cock watching. I decided if you cant beat them join them. I stomped over and plopped down on Jakes lap. I positioned myself just Like Lisa. I was leaned back against jakes chest his giant cock sticking up right from between my legs.

"Check it out it looks like Jakes cock is Sams." Horse exclaimed.

I looked down and spread my legs admiring the giant cock protruding from between my legs. My tiny dick was covered by my little panties. Jake reached down and pulled out my tiny dick and pressed it against his own dick. Lisa reached out and started jerking Jakes dick between my legs all as Horse was still playing with her barely covered tits beneath the fishnets.

Lisa sat up a little straighter and placed one hand on my inner thigh and with the other one she jerked Jakes cock from base to tip. I looked up at her face. She was drooling around the red ball gag. Behind her Horse was her leash in one hand and with his other hand he was mauling her fishnet covered ass. Lisa pressed her ball gagged mouth against the side of jakes enormous dick and rolled her lips up and down the side of the massive cock between my legs.

Horse reached up behind her and removed her ball gag and grabbed her by the hair. He forcefully pulled her lips up and down the side of Jakes shaft. Lisa slobbered on jakes dick for a bit before he pulled her head away. Lisa's hands were now both rubbing the inside of my wide spread thighs. She would inch close to my dick tickle my balls and then retreat. Her eyes however were glued to the tower of cock meat protruding from just below my tiny dick.

I ground my thong covered asshole against the rigged shaft buried between my cheeks. The giant cock pressed firmly against my taint and balls as I rocked my hips on the enormous cock. Lisa's finger tips glided gently along my inner thighs until they reached the base of my throbbing little prick. She traced her fingers around my dick as she stared cross-eyed at the massive shaft in front of her face.

"Wow little Sammy sure has a giant cock, I cant wait for you to FUCK me with your enormous slut maker." She growled. "How much bigger do you think Jakes cock is than your little baby dick?" She chuckled. "I want to measure." She said.

She gripped my little dick between her thumb and pointer finger which illicited a small girly moan from me. She pressed my tiny dick against the bottom portion of Jakes cock almost at the base. I felt good that at least I was getting an inch or two advantage from the position.

"Ooooone baby dick..." She said as she carefully marked the spot on jakes cock that my little dick reached. I intimidatingly looked up past my squishy little head to the miles of cock I still had to go. She grabbed my butt and ushered me forward. "Two itsy bitsy widdle dickies." She said in her patented baby voice as she massaged my asshole with her other hand.

She pushed her finger inside my booty knuckle deep as she slid me forward again. I noticed she hadn't slid me forward enough to match exactly where we left off and I felt short changed by being robbed an inch. Perhaps Lisa wanted to prolong my torment. It was hard to focus as her fingers massaged my love button inside my asshole.

"Threeeee tiny bitch dicklets." She said as she pressed another finger inside me. I knew to move further down his shaft and this time I lined myself more accurately.

"Foooouuur pathetic bitch dicks" She said smacking my inner thigh hard. I let out a girly little yelp followed by a moan as her fingers rocked inside me. When she grasped my dick for the next measurement I felt on the edge of cumming.

"Fiveeee tiny pencil dick, sixxxx, Seven!" She exclained when our heads were even. I couldn't help but marvel at the face his head alone was almost as long as my whole dick. I had gotten short changed several inches along the way but Lisa did not care. She pushed me back down the shaft until I was seated at the base spread eagle again on jakes lap.

"Sammy I am going to suck your giant monster cock I just cant help it anymore I cant resist a giant cock like this anymore, Just think of it as using a dildo." Lisa said again rubbing my thighs.

Before I could object she was deep throating half the giant cock rapidly. With each "gluck" The cock dove a little deeper down her throat. She pulled off briefly to say something threw her gulps of air. "You like that baby, You like me worshiping your gigantic monster cock, Huh Sammy? You know what a enormous cock slut I am now?" She said before diving back down onto the giant cock. Beneath me Jakes breathing had quickened.

Behind Lisa Horse how had his massive fat 14 inch pork loin under her fishnet dress watched between her big white booty cheeks and was humping her ass crack. Jake moved his hands all over my body as Lisa throated his monster. He slid one hand down my stomach until my throbbing dick was between his fingers sticking up between them. His fingers played with my balls. His other hand reached up under me and mauled my butt cheek as one finger played with my puckering asshole.

I watched Lisa expertly throat the giant cock. Her massive tits bounced in rhythm with her gagging on the monstrosity between my legs. I began to moan as I humped Jakes hand with my butt hole. I watched my pathetic little dick flopping up and down as I humped the finger now poking in and out of my asshole. I relished when my little dicky would slap down against the enormous horse cock between my legs. I was on the edge of cumming for like the 100th time tonight.

"Hey Samantha, I was thinking, what if I put just the tip inside your girlfriend but Ill only go as deep as you can go so its just like youre the one fucking her?" Horse asked from behind Lisa as he let his massively fat cock slap down onto her back. I couldn't believe how far up her back the cock travelled and how wide it would stretch her. It looked like it would be almost dangerous and certainly painful. I couldn't think straight as I humped against jakes hand and cock and let out little whimpers. I just kept humping but trying to muster the will to tell him not to fuck my girlfriend until Lisa broke the silence.

She popped her mouth off of the giant cock with a slurp and turned to Horse. "GOd yes please, Stick that giant perfect fucking thing inside me, make me your fucking slave to use whenever you want." She spat angrily back at him.

Horse positioned his giant cock that was at least 20 times the volume of my tiny pecker at the entrance to my girlfriends cum tunnel. He paused and looked up at me awaiting my response. I couldn't help it I felt like such a submissive little fuck pet myself as I whimpered and humped the giant cock between my legs. I wanted so badly to watch that giant cock enter this slut that used to be just mine but now was addicted to giant cocks. I gave in.

"Fine but please be gentle, Just put in enough to let her get it out of her system but please don't ruin her, even if you only go in as deep as me your tip is so much fatter than mine I'm worried she wont want my little dick anymore." I whined.

"Okay you tell me how far I can go?" He said holding his cock up over my girlfriend who looked back at it desperately biting her lip. He pointed to a spot that was at least 5 inches down his dick which was 2 inches bigger than my little dick and at least 10 times fatter. "Your dicks gotta be at least this big right?" He said with a chuckle.

"No its bigger than that, Baby tell him he can go deeper than that, Just a little deeper please baby?" She said desperately looking up at me with Jakes giant cock in her hands. She reached down and gave my little dick a soft caress. Jake simultaneously pushed two more gingers into my ass which caused me to moan and hump the air hard.

"Okay I think my dick is about an inch longer than that." I whimpered despite knowing I had just given him permission to put over double my length inside my girlfriends gushing pussy.

All four of us watched as inch by inch that massive fat 15 inch cock disappeared inside her until it was comfortably buried halfway into her. Lisa whimpered and wiggled her hips adjusting to the massive girth. Her eyes were tightly shut as she softly moaned. After a minute ot so she opened her eyes wide and started bouncing back against the cock angrilly. She rocked hard back against the cock causing her tits and ass to bounce obscenely.

"Woah careful slow down girl." Horse chuckled. "You don't want to accidentally go to deep" He said despite the fact she was rocking back and forth on at least 10 inches of his cock.

It quickly became clear to me that she was not going to make any effort to stay to the agreed upon depth. She moaned and threw herself back on the cock until it was bottoming out inside her around the 11 inch mark. Clearly she was hitting the back of her pussy as several inches of Horses cock would not go inside despite how hard she ground herself back against him.

Horse just sat still and watched as she bounced hard back against him spraying her girl cum all over his abs. Every so often she would stop bouncing only to rock and grind her hips using his cock to scratch an itch deep at the back wall of her pussy. Each time she did this she let out a loud angrily moan from deep in her belly I had never heard before. Each time she bottomed herself out on his cock she would grip jakes dick hard in her arms and squirt would erupt back onto Horses stomach and legs.

When she resumed her bouncing she would throw herself up and down at least 12 inches of travel. Soon she resumed throating Jake as well. Before long She was rocking herself expertly down each cock. She would travel 12 inches up Horses cock as jakes cock travelled 12 inches down her throat. Then she would reverse and travel back down Horses cock and Jakes would suck out of her throat. Her lips looked like a vacuum suctioned so hard to the sides of Jakes huge fat slobbery cock. Every 10 or so thrusts another gusher of girl cum would spray out of her.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers