My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of my girlfriend pin ponging up and down these two monster cocks was too much to bear. I erupted more cum than I had all night. My rope of jizz shot out, some of it landed on jakes dick which was instantly pushed away by my girlfriends lips like a wind shield wiper washing away the rain. The next rope landed on my girlfriends red soaking wet face which went completely unnoticed as well as her face rocket up and down jakes shaft.

Post nut clarity made me realize what I had done. Here I was watching my girlfriend who was now a blur jack hammering herself between two cocks and was achieving greater depths by the minute. She was going as deep as she could in both directions as hard and fast as possible. From my angle it looked like she had achieved greater depths now and was practically bottoming out on both men. It almost looked impossible as the giant cocks emerged from inside her. Both men sat still as she feverishly impaled herself on both giant cocks.

Simultaneously both men began to groan. Jake moved my hands to his shaft and balls and urged me to play with his balls and the base of his shaft. His hands meanwhile gripped my thighs hard. As he kneaded my flesh my little dick sprung to life once more. His hands were at the very edge of my balls as my hand stroked the last couple inches of cock that my rapid firing girlfriend couldn't reach with her big pink lips.

Behind her Horse was leant back enjoying the view of my girlfriends ass slapping back against his abs with a loud "pack" sound confirming she was pistoning up and down all 15 inch of cock the size of my thigh. He threw his head back and groaned. Lisa did not slow a bit as both men's orgasms approached. Instead I could detect a little quickening in her pace.

I became keenly aware of the sounds in the room as the men were about to cum. The floor boards were creaking, the walls were rumbling, the couch springs were squeaking and my girlfriends ass was slapping against Horses stomach all in rhythm to her incredibly fast double monster cock fuck frenzy. Then they came and it was unmistakable. Both men had been cock teased all night and this must have been a welcomed relief.

Lisa didnt slow a bit but the evidence of orgasm was unmistakable. Jake tensed up and froze and cum shot out like a rifle from both nostrils on my girlfriends red sweaty face. Cum shot from the corners of my girlfriends mouth with force coating my legs in cum. Shot after shot of cum splurted from every opening before long I was covered in jakes cum. Once jakes massive cock was spent she sloppy began to raise herself off of it. Lisa had remarkable stayed fairly clean threw all of it she just had a small stream of jizz leaking from the corners of her mouth and each nostril.

I looked down Lisa's body and saw a similar scene occurring at her other fuck hole. Cum gushed out of her splattering everywhere. Horses giant cock, his legs, her legs, the couch, the walls all had big globs and little specs of his and her cum blasts. Lisa began to slow. Her eyes had long since rolled back in her head and she looked like an unrecognizable cum drunk creature. She finally pulled her lips with a suction cup pop off the tip. She slid slowly off the giant fuck log that almost seemed stuck in her pussy. When it finally flopped out she collapsed. She lay there for a couple seconds before letting out one last moan. Her pussy sprayed a gieser of girl cum one more time which coated everything in a 3 foot radius of her dark gaping stretched out fuck tunnel.

"Im going to take a wittle nap sammy, can you please help get the boys hard again? Wake me up when they are ready for round two." She asked before nodding off.

I felt myself pushed off of jakes lap onto the ground. I landed with a thud on all fours. I sat back onto my heels in a seated kneeling position as both men stood up in front of me. Horse reached down and unclipped the collar from my girlfriends neck. Then he leaned down and clipped the collar to my neck. I sat kneeling and looked up at the enormous cocks hanging half hard in front of me and gulped.

Horse led me by the leash on all fours towards the stairs. I knew my place I crawled for these men. I made a show of twerking my ass with each step. I felt so sexy in my little pink thong as they walked me like a dog up the stairs. Once we were in our room the men began rummaging threw Lisa's clothes. Lisa had a medley of sexy costumes and outfits that I had always enjoyed. One by one the two men combed threw her closet working Id imagined to find an outfit for me.

The men eventually emerged with what shocked me even after all that had taken place. Fishnet stockings, a frilly maid costume, a garter belt that clipped just below my butt cheeks, black crotch less g string panties. I put on the outfit and looked like a sexy little slut. They had me do up my curly brown hair in pigtails. Lastly they affixed my pink cock cage which caused me to whimper.

"kneel" Jake snarled.

I dropped to my knees instantly before the men. I put on my best pouty face in part to look cute and in part to hide my excitement. The truth was that I was extremely excited to have all this cock to myself. These men were more interested in fucking my girlfriend but the truth was I was becoming just as addicted to giant monster cocks as she was. Jake tugged me by the leash and i crawled towards them until I was seated just below the two dangling pythons.

"If you want us to fuck you, you're going to need to beg us." He said sternly.

"Please fuck me with your huge cocks." I whispered.

"Say that your girlfriend is our fuck toy, and were allowed to use all her holes whenever we want." He said down at me. As he spoke he grasped the base of his cock and held the limp member above my head casting a shadow.

"You can fuck her whenever you want." I said mesmerized by the member above me.

"Tell us that your our slave now." He said as he slapped his long heavy cock down and laid it across my face.

"I'm your slave." I said in as sexy of a girl voice as possible.

"Your going to come over my place and suck my cock any time I ask." He said.

I moaned at the thought of dropping everything to go suck this big dick. "I will" I squeaked.

"No more pretending to be a boy you're a full time sissy slut now." He said as he did he rubbed his giant cock sideways across my open mouth and outstretched tongue.

"I'm a sissy slut." I said in earnest.

"Suck my dick bitch." He scolded.

I didnt need any further instruction. I understood the assignment. I was so excited in that moment to be the center of attention. I was determined to be as good of a fuck toy as my girlfriend was. I put my mouth on the half hard cock and just started throating wildly. Half his cock disappeared and reemerged. Before long I was throating his rapidly hardening cock to the base with each thrust.

"Oh my god you gotta try this slut out she's a throat queen." He said running his fingers around my throat to feel my throat bulging around his cock.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Horse jerking his massive shaft beside me. I reached up and started pumping his dick beside me. I pulled off Jakes cock and threw my throat down on Horses cock. I had to pause halfway down Horses cock due to the much wider girth. Determined to prove my worth I forced myself down and after a couple bobs I too was throating Horses cockzilla.

Back and forth I went from one cock to the other offering a willing opened throat to the giant cocks. My throat had grown used to being so stretched and offered little resistance. On Jakes next turn he grabbed me by my pigtails and took over for me. He moved his hips rapidly back and forth aswell as pushed and pulled my face forward and back. He face fucked me so hard that with each time he bottomed out his balls smacked my chin so hard it stung. His pubic bone was also slamming against my nose to the point of pain. Neither of those impacts were anything compared to the friction I felt deep in what felt like my stomach.

Horse spoke quietly beside me as he watched me being murdered with cock. "That's it slut, your not as hot as the slut downstairs, You don't have those massive titties like her so you need to make up for it by being the most desperate cock hungry slut here which is tough to do since she's a greedy little size queen." He spoke casually.

I was vomiting up large globs of saliva which were simultaneously getting shoved back down my throat with each thrust. I was crying real tears and my vision had long since gone blank. I don't know how long it had been since I breathed. Jake was going to fuck my face whether I passed out or not so I hung in there. The only way I could be sure I hadn't passed out was my hand still pumping Horses cock. My whole face and throat had gone numb and the fleeting glances threw blurry teared filled eyes were only flashes of skin as my face slammed down at the base of Jakes cock.

Real fear of suffocation ran threw my mind as finally Jake pulled his dick from my throat. I immediately threw up what looked like a gallon of mucus, cum and saliva. I wondered to myself if this was jakes cum or the Jamaican man who had fucked me earlier. I looked up and estimated that it was not Jakes as his monster 18 inch python looked just as hard as when I had started. I didnt have long to ponder though because Horse grabbed me by the neck and in one thrust buried his Elephant cock to the base.

He didnt start thrusting instead he just ground my face against his body. My eyes shot open and vision returned as I could feel all the air expelled from my body to make room for the massive poundage of cock inside me. He just kept grinding his cock back and forth in me as he mashed my face against him. I couldn't stand the lack of oxygen and I panicked trying to push myself off of him. As if him being so much bigger and stronger wasn't enough Jake grabbed my tiny arms and held them behind my back. Horses hands gripped my skull so hard it caused pain. I didnt care about any of this I knew my place as long as these men were enjoying my body.

Jake laughed. "Alright she's turning blue." He chuckled.

Horse pulled his dick out slowly I watched wide eyes as the impossibly large beef exited my lips. I watched my puffy pink stretched out lips drag along his veinny shaft inch by inch. Once it sprung free I involuntarily gulped down air making a scary seal like sound as I did. I began to cough as yet more saliva lurched out of my stomach.

"What do you have to say slut?" Horse said looking down at me.

"Thank you daddy Horsey!" I said mustering a smile.

"That's right slut!" He said then he smacked me hard across the face with his giant cock. My cheek stung from the impact. I looked up and he spat on me I didnt even feel the spit hit me though because my face was numb.

"Crawl over to the bed and put your legs behind your head slut, I'm going to destroy that asshole." Jake said casually.

I got on all fours and began to crawl. I tried to catch my breath and regain my composure. I wanted to make my crawl as sexy as I could for these men. I felt proud as I could feel my bubble butt exposed below the hem of my frilly maid skirt. I could feel my exposed little pink asshole winking in anticipation of good ass fuck. I made a show of myself crawling onto the bed. When I turned I watched both men stroking each giant cock.

I took a moment to appreciate this experience. Jakes cock was so long that it looked like he could suck his own dick without even bending over. Horses cock was long itself longer than I had ever seen in porn but still at 15 inches it was disproportionately fat. Horses cock was almost twice as thick as jakes and at 15 inches long it was just such a large volume of cock. I imagined that if you were to put just his cock alone on a scale it would be 20lbs easily. To think that my girlfriend had had all of that cock meat inside her. I couldn't imagine she would be satisfied by anything else after fucking that.

The men just watched as I seductively sprawled out on the bed I shared with my girlfriend. I knew their hungry eyes were roaming over my soft pale skin. I knew they were looking over my perfect petite figure. I knew my bubble butt was a treat for their vision. As I spread my legs I squirmed to show off my soft skin behind my balls down to my perfectly manicured asshole. I traced my fingers along my inner thigh until they reached my balls. I spread my legs farther and put them behind my head.

My fingers dragged along each thigh until they reached my taint. I did a gentle figure eight around my tiny caged cock and my tiny little ball sack. My other finger dragged down my soft clean shaven taint to my pink little boy pussy. I dipped a finger in gently then brought it back out. I made a sexy modeling face as I gently moaned as the two men watched my sexy display.

It was at that moment Jake did something I did not expect. He leant forward and started kissing up my thighs. He grabbed my ass with both hands as he kissed towards my dicky. Then he opened his mouth and slurped my caged cock and balls into his mouth at once. I felt his tongue dance all over my balls and little caged dick. I moaned loudly as he slurped behind my balls and in between them. His tongue pressed the spoke between my balls and dick. His tongue darted down below my balls again pressing my taint hard.

I whimpered as I could feel my cock twitching beneath its cage. I already felt an orgasm building as his tongue darted down to my asshole and back up to my dick. He made out with my balls taint asshole and dicky. His tongue roamed all over my groin. His tongue poked into my asshole then back up to my dick. It felt like I was ever on the edge of an amazing orgasm. I was so close to tipping over the edge when his tongue found that special spot just below my balls once more. He put my whole cage and balls in jis mouth once again and swirled his tongue poking that one spot over and over. I came hard and as I did I let out a loud scream.

I opened my eyes and saw Jake had his long ass cock pointed straight at my tiny puckering asshole. I was mesmerized by just how bog his head looked pressed against my tiny little rose bud. I felt to small and sexy when compared to the giant foot and a half of cock next to me. I looked down at my arm and imagined that dick to be bigger than my whole arm. I marveled at how far past the head of the dick it connected to the rest of jakes body he looked like he was standing a whole stride away from me yet his dick still reached me.

I thought about how good it was going to feel getting just absolutely destroyed by that long fucking cock. I was going to feel that thing press spots inside me that no cock to this point ever had. I even thought back for a moment at how it was not so long ago I had never even had a finger in my butt and now I didnt even know how many cocks had fucked me. I'm such a little slut I thought. I was jolted from my day dream as Horse's heavy cock slapped down across my neck. With my legs comfortably under my arms over my head my hands were free to grasp the gargantuan slab of pork.

All 3 of us watched as Jake pressed his cock firmly against my little booty hole. All at once as if being welcomed his head popped inside. I gasped and my caged cock immediately began leaking. I jerked Horses cock slowly as inch after steady inch disappeared inside of me. I glanced up at Horse and realized he was filming me the slutty little maid getting ass fucked. I didnt care I was glued to the massive 18 inches of fucking fuck fuck going into my slutty butt. He did not need to work it in he just steadily pushed and I savored the tight full friction as it drove never endingly into me.

At the half way mark I came. My orgasm hadn't even subsided when the next was building. What felt like minutes of inches steaming full ahead into me. I squirmed and humped feeling little pangs in my butt that coincided with each twitch of my cock. I must have came once for each inch of massive cock driving into me so steady and slow. I shut my eyes tightly until I felt his hips finally pressed firmly against my butt cheeks.

My eyes shot opened and like a magic trick that 18 inch monster dong had disappeared. Firm, Full, Friction, Pressing against uncharted territory in my depths. My god I felt like I had no purpose on earth other than to be stretched around this fucking cock. He let me savor the insane stretch and pressure for a moment. He took my wriggling and humping as a sign I was ready to be destroyed.

He pulled out slowly. I felt like my insides were being tugged out with every inch that vacated me. He pulled out all the way until half his bulbous head vacated me. His hands gripped my booty, Horses hands held my legs over my head. He positioned to thrust and readied himself for his assault. He attacked, In one quick jab he thrust the whole skyscraper into me in one shot. I screamed as he pounded rapid fire into me. He fucked and fucked and fucked.

He was red, angry and strong as he fucked my poor asshole as hard as he could manage. I marveled in awe at how hard he could fuck. My mouth hung opened in a silent scream as I watched me being converted into his fuck toy for life. I knew in this moment I was a sissy cum dumpster forever. I submitted completely to cock. He pounded me senseless as I lay there legs over my head I came. My cock was splurting rope after rope of jizz with each thrust of his cock.

Horse got on top of me and shoved his cock down my throat. At this point I was limp and loose and offered no resistance to Horses cock dislocating my jaw. I could tell something popped in my jaw but I didnt care I knew it was more important that Horse did what he wanted. My jaw was in excruciating pain as Horses cock bottomed out in my throat. I didnt care about the pain I knew it was more important that I keep my daddies happy. I had to be the perfect willing cum dumpster for them.

Horse was on all fours above me just fucking my face into the mattress as hard as he could. I knew breathing was out of the question as I had no room in my body for anything but cock. I couldn't tell you how many times I came. Horse was coming completely off the bed before pounding back down my throat rapidly slamming down onto my face. It was only in the brief moments he came high enough that I was able to get enough air to stay alive.

I knew that these ben didnt care about me. I knew that there was going to be alot of pain when they were dome. I did not care my only feeling was bliss. The stretch of my throat and asshole had me at the precipices of a never ending orgasm. I felt the wetness all over my torso of the faucet of jizz I had been splurting everywhere. This was the greatest moment of my life.

At one point both men slowed and when they rested it was with them each completely inside me. I twitched and convulsed at the shock of having so much cock inside me at once. Both men ground there hips into me which caused me to twitch and shake uncontrollably. I spasmed and squirmed and gagged and shook as the cocks stretched me till I felt completely hollow. I wondered if they were cumming, there would be no way to know until they were done. I felt a pang of fear at the realization I was almost out of air I reminded myself that their pleasure was more important than breathing.

As if they had planned it both men withdrew their massive cocks from me. I again did that uncontrolled gasp at the sudden access to air. My body was completely on auto pilot as it tried to regain homeostasis. My seal like gulp of air continued for a minute until I could breath normal. Jake did not wait for the color to return to my face before he scooped me up in his arms.

He stood up holding me from behind. He had flipped me around so that my back was to his chest. He held me under my legs and around my neck so that I stayed up in my folded position my huge gaping asshole right in my face. I felt like a helpless pretzle in his arms but I was no less cock hungry than before. The itch was still there. I felt so empty without all those inches of cock in me.