My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 08

Story Info
Lisa gets a little carried away.
5.8k words
4.33
9.1k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers

"Alright, lets go fuck Lisa again, I'm tired of this bitch." Jake said behind me.

"Yeah I agree, He is too loose I want to feel that tight little pussy out there, And those huge fucking perfect utters, were going to need to film some videos of that size queen, she's a dime." Horse said coldly ignoring my presence despite his cock still being inside me. I thought Jake might drop me on the ground but he didnt he took me out there with him. Still a folded pretzel maid with my legs above my head and my cock caged he walked out with me. I felt so helpless as the two men walked out to fuck my girlfriend.

"Look Sammy, My dick is your dick again." He said.

It was then that I noticed what he meant. He lowered me and loosened his grip enough that I was seated on his giant cock and it protruded past me just below my balls. It was so long that it drooped at about the half way point but it was still rock solid. I wondered to myself how these men had the stamina that they had.

"Sammy are you ready to fuck your girlfriend with all this cock." He asked as we made our way towards my passed out girlfriend.

"Wait but daddy, you cant put the whole thing in her, I don't think she can take all of that." I said wondering why I even bothered protesting.

I looked down at my naked girlfriend sprawled on the couch. She was on her back arms over her head. Her massive tits wobbled with her deep breathing. For a moment the 3 of us just stared at the perfect 11 sex kitten sprawled on the couch. Her smooth skin, her booty, her hairless pussy, Her long blonde hair, and those massive tits complete with pokey pink nipples. Even asleep she was dripping lust.

Her eyes cracked opened and she smiled up at us. She stretched which caused her just absolutely enormous tits flop from one side then to the other on her tiny little frame. I could see and feel Jakes massive shaft twitch beneath me at the site on my girlfriends big soft boobs.

"Did your dick get even longer Sammy?" She asked with a chuckle. As she spoke she reached out and traced her finger around the bulbous head above her. "Did Samantha do a good job getting my hung boys all worked up to fuck me again?" She asked coyly stretching.

"He is just going to stick the tip in, I don't want you to get carried away again and just start impaling your poor pussy senseless again, also look at this fucking thing its so long it could be dangerous." I said shyly.

Horse had plopped down on the couch beside Lisa. Lisa sat up and leaned against his chest. She traced her fingers threw his thick dark chest hair as she used her other hand to slowly jerk his massive fat shaft. Horse leant down and sucked one big tit up to his mouth. He buried his face between her deep cleavage as she slowly jerked his massive dick.

"Can Jakey boy please put in a little more than just the tip, maybe he can put in just this much." She said pointing to a spot that was 90% of jakes entire massive 18 inch dick. "That way it will be barely more than 6 times deeper than your dick baby that's not such a big deal right baby?" She said naively.

"6 times! No that's way too deep Lisa youre my girlfriend I don't want you getting so used to giant cocks." I said but couldn't help by humping my hips on the massive cock pressed firmly against my asshole, taint and balls beneath my wide spread legs. "How about this deep." I said pointing to a spot about half way down jakes dick.

"A little deeper baby, I wont get addicted I swear, I don't mind your tiny baby dick, Just think of it as treating me to the occasional pounding from a massive fat monster cock dildo attached to a big sexy hunk sex toy." She said leaning in and sucking on Horses neck beside her. "If you think about it its really not even a big deal its just like you're using a toy on me, that's just like monstrously sized for special occasions." She said her hand jerking Horses cock even faster.

"Fine but just this deep, and I'm going to keep my hands here so you don't get carried away like last time." I said gripping jakes cock with both hands a little over halfway down his shaft. Even with both of my small hands wrapping around his dick my finger tips still barely touched.

"I wont get carried away Sammy, lets just pretend this massive Cockapottomus is yours." She said and she slowly got up on all fours on the couch.

She instantly went to town on Horses cock. She wrapped her double J cup boobs around the massive shaft and was sucking the at least 9 inches of shaft that stuck up from her deep cleavage. Jake and I just watched as she performed a move that would only work on a monster cock like Horse's. The combination supercharged titty fuck blowjob 3000 had Horse moaning right away. Jake moved in position behind my naked girlfriend.

"Alright Sammy guide your monster cock into your girlfriends fuck tunnel." He whispered into my ear.

I couldn't believe what I was doing as I aimed the massive fire hose right at my girlfriend tiny drenched pussy. Once the head made contact with her wet folds Lisa threw herself back onto the cock all in one shot until they smacked against my hands. She threw her head back and moaned as she threw herself back down the cock rapid fire. Her pussy had the exposed 10 inches of cock past my hands coated in pussy juice.

She humped herself back at the massive cock as hard as she could. With each impact against my grip I had to grip harder to brace against the impact. With each impact some of my fingers went inside her. She was gushing so much juice on the shaft that it was getting harder to grip the slick, thick, throbbing purple shaft. One on thrust back she knocked my hands off completely. On the next thrust she was too quick for me to regrip the dick and she slid down onto all 18 inches completely bottoming out.

When she completely impaled herself she let out a scream and came violently squirting all over me. Now I was soaked and she managed to impale herself violently down all 18 inches two more times before I was able to reestablish my grip on the monster python. She continued to hump hard against my grip pushing me an inch down with each succeeding thrust. I managed to maintain the last 6 inches of travel and had successfully stopped her from taking the whole cock with each thrust.

My hands were tired from gripping so hard against the rapid humping my girlfriend was doing on the first foot of dick. And with each impact I tried desperately to keep from sliding further down and allowing yet more cock to go into my girlfriend. I was now keenly aware she could indeed take all 18 inches and my grip was the only thing stopping her from throwing herself down all 18 inches she was making zero attempt to stop at our agreed depth.

"I LOVE YOUR GIANT MONSTER COCK SAMMY!" She screamed as she impaled herself as deep as my tight grip in the giant cock would allow.

To make matters worse after every about 10 thrusts she would scream and spray squirt all over me and my hands. Jake was moaning in my ears a constant reminder it was his cock in my girlfriend and not my own. I felt my grip weakening so I let out a feeble protest.

"Not so hard baby, I cant keep my grip." I said to Lisa meekly.

Lisa didnt break her concentration for anything she just kept throwing herself back onto the cock as hard as she could. Horse meanwhile was enjoying a tit fuck at the same pace. Jake had lowered me so that I was pretty much seated on his cock. He reached down to my little cock cage and removed the little pink contraption. My cock instantly sprung to a hard little boner. Jake pressed my tiny dick against the 6 inches of territory that I was holding back from entering my cockwild girlfriend.

"You know if you just let her go you'll get to feel her pussy too, see?" He whispered into my ear. I looked down at what he meant and saw what he doing. The way he had pressed my cock down would mean if I let go my cock would likely go inside her right along with his huge cock. I took a minute to just admire the size difference. It looked like it would take a hell of a lot of my little tick tack cocks to fill all the cock Jake was packing like feeding a mouse to an anaconda.

My girlfriend was possessed like an animal just throwing her body back at the cock inside her with so much force. I longed to feel the soft pocket of her pussy. I knew I couldn't maintain the grip on the slippery giant cock much longer and in the last few thrusts I had lost even more territory. The area I was fighting for was really only the last couple inches of cock now. My hands slipped and on the next thrust Lisa impaled herself completely on both our cocks. She moaned loudly and slammed herself viciously against my body between them two.

"Sammy your elephant cock feels so amazing!" She yelped.

She continued hammering herself down on the monster cock likely unaware of my presence. I on the other hand was on the edge of orgasm instantly. Had to wait the long travel up the huge cock before I entered her but at the bottom of each thrust my cock slipped in her which had me on edge. I was limp between there bodies as my orgasm silently and slowly built. Lisa moaned and screeched as she violently slammed the back wall of her pussy with 18 inches of calf thick vein riddled pussy destruction.

With each rapid thrust I felt the friction of her dick then edged back from cumming with the absence. I was remaining just on the cliff of orgasm. The brink of orgasm mas more pleasurable and torturous than anything I could remember. I knew that if she sped up just a little bit I would cum but its hard to imagine it possible for her to fuck any harder or faster than she was. I tweaked my nipples as I sat limply between these two fuck machines lost in their animal sex rampage.

I felt like I couldn't take it anymore and desperately needed relief. I had watched Lisa cum on Jakes cock 100 times in the last 15 minutes of reckless fuck assault. In that span I had been taken to the brink of cumming 1000 times but hadn't felt that sweet point of no return. I decided to reach behind and start fingering my asshole. That did it, I came instantly. I looked down watching my girlfriend fucking herself on the 18 inches of cock as my tiny dick shot all over the shaft and the cum instantly was pushed down the shaft by the tightly wrapped walls of her pussy.

I sat in silence because the site of my girlfriend throwing herself back on all that cock so hard, combined with my fingers in my ass had be on the verge of yet another orgasm. I watched thrust after thrust patiently awaiting for the last couple inches when I felt her pussy for myself. I shot again this time in time with one of my girlfriends orgasms as well. She paused at the deepest spot with all 18 inches inside her. My little dick was in her as well. She screamed and squirted all over me just as I felt myself erupt inside her.

"I cant take this anymore, you two have had enough orgasms its my turn." Jake snarled as he lifted me off his dick and placed me on the couch beside her.

Jake placed his hands on her hips his long fingers almost completely encircled her waist. He slid his entire massive shaft out of her until just the head remained inside. He slammed into her all in one shot. Immediately he began rapid fire hammer time fucking her with all his might. I looked up at Lisa's face, She was cross-eyed with her tongue out completely cock drunk. He massive tits hung below her bouncing like crazy all directions.

Jake scooped her up in the air and was fucking her like a ragdoll legs dangling, Tits bouncing all over the place with that stupid brain dead face of a girl overloaded with giant cock orgasms. Jake took a step to his right putting my girlfriends face right in front of me. The "Pack, Pack" sound of there bodies slapping together filled the room. The loud slapping of 18 inches of cock pulverizing my girlfriends pussy filled my ears as I stared into her cock addicted expression.

"Sammy this is the best you have ever fucked me, I want to get fucked like this every day with your monster cock." She whispered to me. It was hard to maintain my imaginary role play when I was no longer even involved in Jakes fucking of my girlfriend.

My jaw hung open as I stupidly watched my girlfriend getting absolutely destroyed by the freight train of cock. She was rapidly bouncing in rhythm to the huge man who was a blur behind her. Suspended in air she was cumming with wild splashes all over the giant cock. The massive dicktastrophy was rapidly slamming against the walls of her pussy causing her insides to conform to the exact shape of his cock.

Horse broke my concentration as he pulled me by my leash across the couch. I didnt need any coercing as I immediately submitted to sucking his enormity. I tried to watch my girlfriends destruction out of the corner of my eye as I slobbered over every inch of the 20 lbs of cock meat. Lisa's moans filled the room as I gently sucked Horses cock while he enjoyed the show.

Horse abruptly stood and left the room. I had figured he was going to the bathroom but that notion was dispelled as he returned with sex toys. In his hand he had a rope, my cage, a set of vibrating panties, a ball gag and Lisa's biggest dildo. I gulped as he walked towards me with the arsenal. I almoat forgot about my girlfriend who was being obliterated right beside me.

In a flash I was tied up upside down and gagged. My ass in the air knees by my head in a folded over head stand kind of position. I was tightly and expertly tied so I was immobile just stuck in this pile driver type position. My cock cage had been reaffixed to my tiny dick and over it I wore the set of vibrating panties. The strong vibrating egg was placed directly against my dick. Lisa biggest dildo was shoved deep in my ass.

Above me Horse was messing with the remote for the panties. He turned it to what I recognized to be the highest setting. I shut my eyes tight as I immediately began leaking cum threw my cage. My position was such that my dick was pointed directly at my own face. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as the combination of the intense vibration threw my cage and the huge dildo deep inside me had me on the edge of an intense satisfying steady building orgasm.

I felt my own cum dribbling onto my face. The first couple dribbles landed on my forehead. Followed by a steady stream that painted my ball gag and lips. I opened my eyes to see what was now a steady faucet of leaking cum coming from my tiny acorn sized cage. I couldn't believe how much I had cum already yet by little balls kept on producing. I don't know if it was the constant teasing, the giant cocks, being tied up like this, or my girlfriends monster cock addiction but I felt drunk on sex. I shut my eyes again and reveled in the sensations of all of this as I continued one long steady climax.

Something above me obscured the light from behind my eyes. I opened my eyes to see the craziest site I had ever witnessed. My girlfriend was in the air above me. Her gigantic boobs were swinging pendulously just a couple feet above my face. She was suspended in the air held up by two men, and two giant cocks one down her throat completely to the base, and one up her cunt the outline of which was visible threw the soft bulge of her belly.

"There we go Sammy got a front row seat for ya." Horse chuckled down at me. "Are you ready to watch us really change your girlfriend forever? There is no coming back from what were about to do to this little slut." He said with there cocks motionlessly buried into both sides of her.

Panic set in when I was confronted with the reality of this. Maybe he was right there might be no going back. How could a girl get fucked like she was about to and then go back to normal sex with my tiny dick. Had I lost her forever she had over 3 feet of cock inside her as I laid there. I was unable to protest in my bound motionless state. I knew that after tonight I would need to try to convince her to stop. I had to try to just enjoy the situation I was in now as I was powerless to change it.

To think that in my girlfriends effort to make friends and be friendly she had ended up a poor monster cock addicted slut. Was this my fault had I enabled her into getting her guts rearranged. I hoped I hadn't changed this poor innocent girls life to a lifelong fetish of being wrapped around giant cocks. Would she stay with me if I told her to stop? Is stopping even possible for her anymore?

I sat in silent panic as the boys began to Eiffel tower her right above me. Her perfect round tits bopped and wobbled swung and bounced. I could clearly see the bulges travelling into her at a rapid rate of speed. Her neck showed the clear outline of jakes long cock travel down her throat. Even at the rapid speed I could make out every vein as he impaled her to her stomach. Horses giant fat cock created a monster cocked shaped bulge in her belly with each rapid thrust. His giant grape fruit cock head created a clear outline in her soft skin.

Her drool and girl cum splashed onto the ground to my left and right as the two men fucked her as hard as they could right above me. Both men were grunting and sweaty as they hammered away at her. It was an impressive athletic feat as they slammed into her limp body with such force. The only evidence of her being alive was her pulsating squirt that splashed beside me with every other thrust. Meanwhile I was painting my own face with cum at a similar pace I just couldn't stop cumming at the site before me.

Images of myself and Lisa's future wedding night flashed threw my mind. Trying to please her after her experiencing this level of destruction seemed impossible. Would these two men be at our wedding? Would she rather fuck them on her wedding night than me? I came at the mere thought of her kissing my lips after sucking off a monster cock.

At one point the men stopped and slowly withdrew their terrifyingly huge cocks from her. Each massive sword dripped with my girlfriends juices. They quickly spun her around and swapped places. She only managed to let out a quiet "Oh my god, fuck me..." Before she was once again impaled with these giant logs.

I watched in sheer shock as the men seemingly increased their efforts to destroy my girlfriend. They were angry and grunting hard as they pounded her so hard it looked like they were trying to hurt her. They looked like they were in a fight to see who could fuck her harder. Her tits began a circular swing that continued like a metronome to their fucking. My girlfriend sprayed continuously like a water balloon was exploding with every thrust.

Both men yelled a battle cry as they reached their long awaited peaks. I could tell there huge cocks had darkened two shades and there balls pulled tight to their bodies. Their pace slowed but grew in strength. Each thrust was now about power rather than speed. They slammed hard into her whamming against the back walls of her insides.

On one of the thrusts cum shot out of her pussy and mouth spraying on the floor. The next thrust mirrored the last and another jet of cum spilled out from inside her. A 3rd and a 4th and a 5th thrust all pumped cum into her displacing the cum already inside causing it to shoot out from inside her onto the floor beside me. I thought maybe that my torturous view of my girlfriend being ruined forever was over. I was not so lucky.

The men pulled there cocks out in unison. Each man pumped his respective monster cock for a few strokes then they spun her around once more and shoved there cocks right back in and resumed their pounding. Right before Jakes cock went back down her throat Lisa giggled and said. "Oh my god this is crazy, you guys are going to kill me, but dont stop."

Another 10 or do minutes went on like that before they decided to switch positions. They stepped over me and stood to my side perhaps for better footing. They held her upright her legs wrapped around Horses waste. He slid effortlessly to the base inside her and she humped herself on his giant cock. Jake positioned his huge shaft at her puckering asshole. To my knowledge my girlfriend didnt have much anal experience but you would never have known that.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
342 Followers
12