My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake impaled half his cock inside her on the first go. Lisa was apparently so busy making out with Horse she didnt even notice the 9 inches of cock slam into her asshole not to mention her tied up cuckold boyfriend on the ground. Lisa hungrily sucked face with Horse as she ground her hips on his giant dick. She had her arms around his neck, her big tits pressed against his chest bulging out underneath her arms.

"Oh my god.....This is so crazy.... I cant believe..... this is finally happening..." She said between deep moaning kisses. "You have.... no idea.... how badly.... I wanted this monster cock..... inside me..... I want..... you to...... fuck me..... every day...." She said as she humped herself on the deeply penetrated dick.

Jake as fucking her ass slowly behind her. With each thrust he went a little deeper. Lisa turned around and started making out with Jake. Each man had a big paw on one oh her huge boobies. One rope of my jizz landed in my eye. By the time I blinked it away Lisa was now bouncing up and down on both cocks which were fully inside her.

"Make me your sex slave... please daddy!" She squealed in between their passionate make out session. "Ill do whatever you want...... Whenever you want...... If im out to dinner with my boyfriend....... Ill leave just to suck or fuck or anything else you ask...... My pussy is yours from now on..... any time you want it Daddy Horsey...... Ill fuck whoever you want me to.... As long as they have a monster cock like yours that is...... I think I'm a size queen now just like my profile on OF says."

Her words really put this whole thing in perspective for me. I couldn't tell what was real and what was just dirty talk. The one thing I did know is the two biggest dicks I had ever seen were fucking my girlfriend and she was admitting her obsession with them. Jake was sucking her neck as she took turns making out with Horse and then Jake as the three of them made passionate love and I was helpless to stop it.

"I'm so glad I found such a sexy size queen like you..... Your the best fuck of my life...... No girl has taken my dick as good as you.... No girl sucks a cock like you... Your the throat goat!" Horse said while she stared into his eyes and wiggled hard against his cock savoring her fullness.

"Pwease don't ever leave me Horsey.... I couldn't take it...... Your my BFF..... No BFFF..... Best FUCKING friend forever." She said moaning and resuming her long strokes on his cock.

"Don't forget about me....I want to fuck you every day too!" Jake said over her shoulder while licking her cheek.

"Of Course! As long as Daddy Horsey says its okay, I wont leave you out.... The more the merrier.... You two fuck me so good..... I cant believe how lucky.... I am to have two giant cocks all to myself! Lisa moaned loudly at the end of her sentence. It was clear she was yet again cumming on these giant cocks. Until we met these men I didnt know Lisa could squirt now it seems like she squirts more than any women ever.

"This is so nice... I love when you guys are gentle like this..... This slow passionate fucking has me all in my feels...... But.... I think..... I'm ready.... to get.... destroyed again! She said pulling her tongue out of Horses mouth.

Horse leaned her backwards maintaining his grip on her waist. He laid her flat out from his waist in a sort of back bend. Jake held her shoulders and flopped his massive dick onto her face. Horse's cock was still in her to the base as he waited for Jake to line his dick up with her mouth. Once his dick was in her mouth he slid it inch by inch effortlessly down her tilted back throat. Horse sat still, deep inside her but it was clear Lisa had started to squirm on his dick in an effort to pleasure herself. Once Jake was completely stuffed down her throat and his big ball sack rested on my girlfriends face they silently all wiggled savoring the sensation.

The two men looked up at the ceiling and gently rocked their hips enjoying the sensation of being completely impaled in my girlfriend. Lisa could obviously not breath with 18 inches of cock down her throat. Her skin gradually darkened and her face turned a purplish blue in the minute that Jake just left his dick shoved down her throat. I started to worry for her life as she began to gag and couch silently suffocating on cock. Jake ignored her frantic but silent panic and just enjoyed the contractions of her throat on his dick.

Horse broke the pause first as he started to thrust. Lisa turned a terrifying shade of deep purple before finally Jake began to thrust. Once his cock made it about 8 inches out of her a giant spray of saliva and air shot out from her wide stretched lips. On the next thrust the same happened. After a few more thrusts the color gradually returned to her face as evidently some air had reached her lungs. The boys were seemingly unaware of her suffocation as their pace quickened.

Her tits bounced wildly as the two men fucked her. They violently pounded hard slapping against her body. Her belly bulge was obvious and I could see Horses giant cock creating a huge tent on her stomach with each thrust. I genuinely wondered about internal damage. I considered how child birth would be nothing for her now.

I silently and motionless sat watching my girlfriend being rag dolled. Her belly distended in a perfect form of Horses giant cock with each rapid thrust. I silently orgasmed continuously drooling a steady stream of cum onto my own face. Lisa was doing the same as with each thrust sounded like a splash as her cum coated the hard wood floor.

I realized they had forgotten about me. They fucked and fucked. All at once unceremoniously Horse swung her on his shoulder and the three of them ascended the stairs to our room. The sounds of fucking permeated threw the walls. I stared up at my caged vibrating little dick. I continued to cum on my own face until I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to a wetness on my dick. I opened my eyes to none other than Lisa sucking on my caged dick. I was extremely sore from being in this position for so long. Lisa made no attempt to untie me instead she just put my whole cage and balls in her mouth and made out with my dick. With her hands she pushed and pulled the dildo in my ass. Behind her I could see the light of the mourning creeping threw the blinds. I wondered if the boys had left or not.

"So Sammy i was wondering...." She said pulling her lips from my now throbbing dick. "So the boys asked me if maybe, we could stay just friends but... I guess they really like to fuck and sometimes have a hard time finding girls that can fuck monster cocks as good as I can.... Sooooo I told them I would see how you felt if I let them fuck me whenever they wanted... I figured since they have already fucked me so many times and we know were all just friends whats the big deal if they just keep fucking me."

She paused and removed my little pink cock cage causing my little dick to spring free and literally bob with each beat of my heart. She started to stroke me painfully slow as she spoke. I was still in the ball gag so all I could do was listen. "And I guess they have one or two other close friends that have the same problem and obviously they have giant cocks as well, So maybe Horse could bring them by as well from time to time? She said staring up at the ceiling but still slowly jerking me. "I promise I will only fuck Horse and some of his friends but only the ones that have enormous cocks and have a hard time finding a girl that will let them fuck as deep and hard as I let them." She asked genuinely.

"So what do you think baby? blink if that's a yes." She said

I tried desperately to keep my eyes wide opened. Lisa just stared at me slowly stroking my tiny dick. My eyes got dry as I stared up at her. After a full minute I couldn't keep them opened any longer and blinked.

"Oh my god thanks so much baby, I swear it will mostly only be Horse on the daily but sometimes Jake and his other friends will come but Horse will be the only one that gets to fuck me whenever he wants no questions asked, His dick is the best anyway." She squealed and then started sucking my dick. "Since you're so cool with Horse fucking me every day I will let you fuck any guys you want whenever you want." She said then resumed blowing me.

I heard what sounded like Horse call from the other room. Lisa hollered into the other room "Yeah he said he's fine with it!" Lisa squealed excitedly. Then I heard what sounded like him telling her to come here. "Okay I gotta get back cant keep Horsey waiting..." She said. She grabbed the vibrator from the couch and pressed it to my dick for a few seconds. I couldn't help it and I came once again. My orgasm hadn't even subsided before I watched her nude form bounding up the stairs.

I listened to the distant sounds of my girlfriend getting fucked for what felt like an excruciating amount of time. My dick no longer had the vibrator tied to it so I was helplessly without orgasm during that span. My dick remained hard the entire time they were gone. At one point as I heard Lisa screaming I felt like my cock begin to twitch on its own. Without anything touching my dick at all I came seemingly in unison with my girlfriends own orgasm.

Horse came in some time later and untied me. He explained he thought Lisa had untied me earlier and apologized for leaving me there for so long. He was already dressed and ready to leave. I said my good byes awkwardly still in my maid costume with cum all over my face and hair. I checked on Lisa she was passed out, naked, her legs wide, Her pussy and ass gaping and leaking cum. I shook my head and went to go shower.

Later that night I explained to her how she was still my girlfriend and I wasn't completely comfortable with this friends with benefits arrangement. I asked her to stop fucking Horse and take a break to be monogamous once again. She pleaded with me but eventually agreed. She admitted that it would be hard not to let Horse fuck her but she said she would try her best. She promised to explain to him that they needed to just be friends.

I had my doubts about Lisa's promises. She seemed truly addicted to giant cock. I remained optimistic even though she had already made plans to hang out with Horse the following day. She also had plans with him the day after that. Though I was always invited along any time they had hung out it just seemed like she couldn't keep her clothes on or her hands off his giant sky scraper of cock. I hoped that she could be content with my skinny 3 inches rather that the 15 inches of girthiness she had just spent the night with.

TBC...

12