My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 11

Story Info
Lisa, Horse and Sammy have a beach day.
6.6k words
4
6.4k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
349 Followers

I was on my way home from work and stuck in some traffic. I had been fucking Ned at work for a few weeks now. My ass was sore today he decided to fuck me up against to windows to his office. I was so turned on knowing the whole office could hear that huge dick slamming into me against the glass. Then my mind wandered back to my girlfriend.

Lisa and Horse pretty much hung out every day. If they were both off they were together. I was glad my girlfriend had a best friend I just wish she could learn to draw the line with him a little sooner. She is just such a friendly person so she always seems to find herself being too accommodating. Then there is that Enormous cock which she is completely and utterly obsessed with despite her promises that they are just friends.

I tried to remember it was just harmless behavior between very close friends. Its just a coincidence that my girlfriend is completely infatuated with giant cocks and her bestie just happens to have a mammoth 15 inch massively girthy python. There is nothing wrong with harmless fantasies as long as they don't act on it.

The only thing with that is over these last several weeks they certainly loved to push the envelope on what was acceptable. Lisa always wears the skimpiest outfits around Horse because she knows how much her huge j cup boobs drive him insane. Her low cup tops, braless bouncing boobies, see threw shirts and booty shorts mean that Horse has a constant erection around her that clothing just cant contain comfortably.

I feel like I had seen so much of Horse's cock around my house I had every vien memorized. Meanwhile my own tiny 3 incher hadn't seen the outside of its cage in weeks. She was very good about going down on my caged dick regularly I just couldn't help but be jealous of how Horses dick was always wagging around. I had been wearing my cage since me and Lisa made the agreement she wouldn't fuck Horse anymore as long as I wore the cage. I was just dying to let my poor little dicky get hard. I still had had plenty of orgasms though, I could cum threw the cage easily when Lisa sucked on the cage or fucked my asshole.

I just missed having the feeling of my uncaged dick being played with. Meanwhile I had watched Lisa use her pussy modeled fleshlight on Horse hundreds of times. Whenever I watched Lisa jerk Horses huge cock off with the toy she made for him I felt such jealousy. The look on Horses face when my girlfriend helped him lose his erection with that giant fleshlight. He would watch her tits bounce while she used the toy on him he wore an expression of pure ecstasy.

Lisa often got so worked up helping Horse get rid of his erection she would squirt without anyone stimulating her pussy. It was understandable that after she helped Horse to calm down he usually would use the life sized clone of his cock on her aswell. As long as they used the toys on each other every hour or two they could refrain from fucking each other. I had to admit I admired their efforts the two were clearly built for one another and yet out of respect for me they had completely stopped fucking.

Now that's not to say they hadn't had a few slip ups. There was one time at the beach. The three of us had decided to go to a very nice local beach together. Horses new girlfriend was supposed to join but last minute she couldn't make it. Lisa had asked to invite Horses friend Jake but I didnt want any more giant cocks around. Lisa had talked me into wearing a tiny thong bikini that didnt even cover my little cock cage. I felt silly wearing the top because of my flat chest but I looked so hot I couldn't resist. I had recently died my hair blonde to match Lisa and it was now long enough to braid so I wore it up in a cute tight braid.

Lisa was much more bold with her bikini selection. She decided to wear an outrageous number. It was white and completely transparent when wet. The top was so small it wouldn't even cover my nipples let alone her massive jiggly J cups. Both of her nipples were only partially covered by the tiny 1 inch triangles. Her thong was highwaisted centimeter wide dental floss. She might as well have been naked but the way the tight strings dug into the skin of her tit meat and her hips was so fucking sexy. My cock drooled threw its cage just watching her get ready.

This beach was beautiful white sand and usually very popular. They did have a clothing optional side to the beach which Lisa had assured me we would be staying away from. Lisa was wearing a white fishnet dress cover-up over her barely there bikini that really just looked obscenely sexy on her tiny frame, big tits and bubble butt. I was drooling as I watched her packing the car.

When we got to the beach Lisa was on the phone with Horse trying to explain where we were. Then we saw him walking in our direction. He had on a speedo and his hulking bronzed tattooed hairy body looked amazing in sun. His huge package looked like he had stuffed a football into his black speedo. I drooled taking in the site of his huge bulge swinging side to side with each step. Once Lisa saw him she ran over and jumped into his arms. He cradled her like a baby sideways as they walked back in my direction.

The two chatted as they walked over to me. Lisa's ass was hanging out of her short sheer cover up and was pointed right as me. Even at a distance I could see the glistening stream of girl cum gushing from her pussy. As they got close Horse gave her a little peck on the lips which caused Lisa to stifle a moan. Just from a kiss I watched Lisa squirt threw the tiny white material covering her sopping wet pussy.

"Sammy did you pack my Horse daddy dildo just in case?" She whispered to me with lust filled eyes.

"Of course baby, never leave home without it." I said back rolling my eyes and turning to walk with them down the beach.

We found a nice spot on the crowded beach. We had neighbors but at least they were a little further away than some of the other sections of beach. Once the towels were laid out Lisa immediately began her typical teasing routine. I don't think Lisa was even aware of her over the top sexuality any more. She dropped to her knees and swung her heaving tits back and forth as she arched her back and stuck her ass in the air.

Me and Horse watched her giant tits wobble back and forth on the tiny blonde sex pot. One nipple sprung free instantly as she finally lowered herself to the towel. When her big boobs made contact they pushed out to the sides and bulged out everywhere. She wiggled her ass back and forth treating us to a subtle but sexy wobble of her bubble butt. Between her legs were shiny with her constant dripping sex.

Horse inevitably began to grow in my peripheral. Once his cock was fully rock hard I became aware of the giant cock standing beside me and tore my eyes off of my practically naked teasing girlfriend. I turned towards horse who was blatantly staring down at Lisa's body his giant erection had come free of his tiny shorts and was sticking straight out. All 15 inches of angry red throbbing huge fat cock meat was pulsating out in broad daylight casting a shadow over my girlfriend.

I panicked and ushered Horse down onto the towel beside Lisa. Once he was seated the cock stuck straight up in the air plainly visible for any nosey onlookers. I covered the cock with my body and arms looking around to see if it had been spotted by our neighbors. Lisa was in a trance just humping the sand and staring at the mouthwatering cock.

"Horse Lisa, snap out of it we need to hide his dick." I snapped in a whisper.

"Use me" Lisa whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Err I mean use this, Here I have an idea, use this towel." Lisa said raising herself slowly and straddling the leaned back horses legs. "See I thought this might happen Horse Daddy, So I came prepared."

She pulled the single towel we weren't using out of the beach bag. It was tiny it looked more like a dish towel than a beach towel like the ones we were seated on. As she retrieved the towel her barely contained tits bounced in Horses face. She placed the absurdly small towel over Horses cock which was like putting a hat on it. The bottom 8 or so inches of fat pork loin was still throbbing in the sun light but the towel covered the head and some of the shaft.

"See that will work for now, and Ill just put sunscreen on the massive fat cockadoodledoo that I couldn't cover." She said biting her lip and massaging his balls.

Horse moaned and his cock noticeably pulsed under the towel. I watched as Lisa leaned forward pressing her huge tits against Horses face to retrieve the sunscreen. Horse took advantage of the opportunity and sucked the exposed nipple into his mouth. Lisa splurted girl cum instantly when his mouth made contact with her nip slip. She slowed her movements to retrieve the sunscreen to allow Horse to suck on her big boobie as her eyes rolled back.

She settled back into her knees staring hungrily down at the giant pulsating cock barely covered by the towel. She put a big glob of sunscreen on her hands and rubbed them together eying the vascular monstrosity. She reached out with both hands and grabbed the base of the hefty pussy destroyer. Instantly she threw her head back and yelped as her pussy squirted all over her calves and Horses legs.

Once her orgasm had subsided she began to slowly twist her hands around the huge girth. Horse grinded his teeth and humped his hips to the slow torment. Lisa giggled as she watched him squirm under her teasing touch. She slowly cranked her hands agonizingly slow yet firm up the impossibly fat shaft. First one inch, then two, before long she was gripping the fat mid section of his shaft and waging his huge barely covered cock back and forth.

She leaned down and put the towel covered head right next to her face as she beamed up at Horse. She giggled as she twisted her hands around the fattest part of his cock while gently brushing his towel covered head against her cheek. She briefly slid her fingers up further under the towel to the sensitive flesh beneath his head before quickly retreating her hands back down. Horse let out a loud pleading grunt hoping desperately for further contact on the sensitive flesh.

Lisa giggled and leaned back releasing the now throbbing cock. "All done Horsey, Sorry you have to stare at my tits bouncing all day in my smallest bikini, If only there was something we could do for your monster there, but I guess you'll just have to suffer." She said as all 3 of us watched the hulking dick bouncing wildly begging to be jerked.

Lisa laid down on her side beside Horse. As she laid down her huge boobs bounced causing her bikini to pop of both wobbling nipples. She smiled at Horse as she slowly and sensually fixed her bikini. She widened her legs as she did revealing the transparent material clinging to her soaking wet pussy.

"See Horsey, All better now my big Horse daddy can barely see my perfect tits I'm all covered up so you can calm that giant monster cock down." She said as she shook her huge boobs side to side. "I bet your girlfriend doesn't have boobs like these."

Horse groaned and his huge cock turned a darker shade of red. I had a mix of emotions. I was so Horny feeling the warm sun on my near naked body. I was jealous of my girlfriends efforts to tease this hulk of a man. I also felt slightly jealous wanting Horses attention on my body as well. I admired myself, my sexy girly legs, my painted toes, my wide hips and bubble ass in my tiny thong, my smooth stomach and pokey nipples in my tiny bikini top. Nobody would ever know I was a boy. I even sound like a girl with my high pitched voice. The only thing I couldn't rival Lisa with was those huge perfect tits and that's why she always gets all the boys attention.

Horse couldn't take his eyes off of Lisa and it was easy to understand why. She flaunted her body every chance she got. She was constantly repositioning causing her huge boobs to swing and wobble and pop out of her tiny top. Some of her actions were blatant pornography she would occasionally inexplicably bounce her tits and giggle watching both us drool over her. My dick was throbbing in its cage as much as Horses was.

I was able to steal a couple of Horses lust glares as I climbed over him to retrieve a bag of potato chips out of our beach bag. I arched my back sticking my add up in the air right in his view as I rested my mid section lightly against his enormous barely covered rock hard cock. I couldn't believe how hard his dick felt it really felt like granite beneath me. I almost felt sorry with how hard it was throbbing under Lisa's relentless teasing.

Lisa laid on her back with her big J cups pressed together between her arms. She spread her legs and was writhing and moaning looking over at Horse. I felt my own caged little dicky lurching at the site of her. I could only imagine how painfully hard Horses giant throbbing cock was.

"Horsey Daddy, can you put some sunscreen on me?" She asked before she even finished saying it Horse was over her. "Ill try to cover you up while you do it.

Horse squeezed a giant glob onto his hands. Lisa reached over and wrapped the towel around his big dick and cradled it. Horse didnt even pretend he was trying to cover her in sunscreen. One hand went immediately to her tits and was mauling one and sucking on the other. His over hand went to her inner thighs on her wide spread legs and started teasing all around her pussy. Lisa lightly jerked his dick as she moaned under his assault.

I could feel curious eyes around us and became self conscious of how loudly Lisa was moaning. I sat up and watched them hoping for discretion. My dick was visibly thumping in my cage. Involuntarily I spread my legs and started massaging my asshole over my bikini. Precum oozed out to the sound of my girlfriend moaning. I remained frozen wondering what would happen. Would they stop or just continue until they fucked? would we get caught? Or would I need to put a stop to this before things got out of hand.

Lisa now had Horses towel covered dick up to her mouth and was lapping at the head. Horse had both Lisa's exposed nipples in his mouth at once. Horse was hammer fisting my girlfriends pussy up to his elbow in broad daylight. The loud squelching slurping sounds of her pussy juices had my own dick buzzing.

"Horse daddy, I think I need that big dick in me, Can you destroy me right here on the beach, I don't care who sees you fuck me." She whispered to him. "I bet your girlfriend cant ride this monster like I can."

"No Lisa, we will get arrested." Horse said but I could feel his resolve weakening.

I watched for a moment considering my options. Horse had his arm in my girlfriend too the elbow. He had his face buried in her tit meat. Lisa was humping his arm and moaning loudly as she pumped his cock. My eyes shot around to the neighbors. One man was blatantly staring intently at them. Another couple was stealing subtle glances unsure what they were seeing, An older couple the wife was oblivious and the man was stealing quick glances. I decided This would only end with them fucking. I needed to take action to stop them.

"Horse daddy, I think I need some sunscreen too." I leaned against him and wrapped my hand around him to the base of his big dick.

Horse turned towards me. Before his head made it all the way around I repositioned myself. I laid face down with my thong covered bubble butt slightly in the air. I wagged my ass back and forth in the air accentuating the bounce and wobble as I did. I felt my dick oozing precum. Horse slowly pulled his arm out of my girlfriend with a loud slushing sound. When his arm broke free a torrent of girl cum splurted out wetting the sand. A huge gaping hole was left where my girlfriends pussy was.

Horse straddled my legs in my faced down position. I reached behind me and guided his cock between my legs and under my body. His dick was now pinned lightly between my stomach and the towel. I heard the sounds of the sunscreen bottle click and the squeeze. His hands went immediately to my ass and he started massaging and pulling my but cheeks apart.

"You have such a prefect ass, Slut." He said emphasizing the word slut.

"Horsey I have a perfect ass too look." Lisa said mimicking my position and twerking her cheeks for him.

"I know you do babe, but look at your girlfriends ass its fucking amazing am I right?" Horse said kneading my ass so hard my ass hole was opening and shutting along with his movements.

"Yeah Sammy has a perfect little booty." Lisa said reaching out and smacking my ass. "Too bad he doesn't have bit tits like me though or you would be in heaven right now Horsey." She said jiggling her tits alternating up and down.

"Oh believe me I am in heaven with you two ladies." He said pushing and pulling his dick beneath me. "That's not a bad idea though Sammy, what if I bought you some big tits like Lisa has? Would you like that you little slut?" He asked as he rubbed my balls and taint with his thumb. "I actually have been thinking of getting some work done myself." Horse said before I could respond.

"What could you possibly want done Horsey." Lisa asked stroking his big barrel chest.

"I think I want to get a penis enlargement and have some metal beads inserted along the length of it, I know a guy that did it and he makes a fortune fucking chicks with it on Only fans." He said while fingering my ass hole.

I could barely comprehend their conversation. I was writhing beneath Horses massage. His hands were covering every inch of between my legs. The huge cock up against my stomach had my little dicky drooling cum. I was going cross eyes as I drooled and enjoyed his wandering hands.

"You would enlarge that monster? Its already so big how much bigger could it even get?" She asked.

"I did a consult once, They think they could add 5 inches in length by cutting my supra pubic tendon that holds the dick to my pelvis, when it releases it hangs away from the body more, Because my dick is so big as it is I would gain a lot of length proportionately, and as far as girth goes they just add silicone, The thing is because my dick is already so gigantic it will take a ton of silicone to add the girth I want." He said still humping his dick under me and fingering my ass with his thumb.

"That's insane Horsey, You could really hurt someone with a dick that big, I mean I'm sure girls would be lining up to try but it sounds dangerous, and what about the beads?" She asked with a look of wild lust in her eyes, as her hand wandered down his stomach and her finger tips brushed against the top of his monster cock.

"Well that I would need to go to a different guy for, they basically take these half inch metal balls and insert them beneath the skin all along the length of my dick just for added friction when fucking, I can show you what I mean girls love it though." He said.

"I bet they do god just the thought of it is making me lose my mind." Lisa said as she humped Horses leg lightly.

Horses hands had stopped moving on my ass so I turned towards them. Lisa was kneeling beside Horse straddling one of his thighs. She had her tits wrapped around his arm and was practically giving his arm a tit job. She was staring into Horses eyes biting her lip. One of Lisa's hands was tracing her finger tips up and down the length of exposed shaft between my legs. I could tell the two had forgotten all about me.

"Lisa maybe we should go take a dip to cool off." I asked hoping to help her gain her composure before she fucked Horse in broad daylight.

"Well Horsey cant walk to the water with this giant thing swinging, Maybe I need to just get him soft first." She said then the leaned in and the two started making out.

"No Lisa, Control yourself were in public and Horse is your friend remember." I said.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
349 Followers
12