My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh okay right.." She said tearing her mouth away from his.

"Its okay Ill just bury it in the sand while you take a dip." He said.

"Wait actually that sounds funny, lets build a sand castle on your dick." She said with a hearty belly laugh.

Before I could even protest we were piling sand onto Horses lap. He was semi reclined and we had mostly covered his dick with sand. We both stared at Lisa's bouncing tits as she worked. She giggled excitedly as she piled more and more sand. After a short while the massive cock was sticking straight up but completely buried in a massive pile of sand. Lisa meticulously sculpted the sand until it resembled a castle. The huge head of his giant cock was a half inch below the tallest part of the tower.

"Oh my god we did it, Sammy take a picture of me with the castle, I cant wait to show the girls this." She said laughing and posing next to the castle. She and Horse threw up a peace signs next to the big tower.

Lisa and I cooled off in the water. Lisa made out with me in the waves. She fingered my ass beneath the water as I humped my cage against her. Her big boobies were in my face ass we held each other tight.

"Baby, I don't know how much more I can take of this I might need to use the dildo soon." Lisa said staring into my eyes.

"Okay just hold on a bit longer we can find a place to use it on you soon but hang in there." I said.

When we returned to horse he was looking a little red. He said he was getting hot. Lisa and I tried to come up with a plan to get him to the water. We decided maybe we should just go to the showers so he can take care of his erection so he can swim in peace. The showers were a walled off opened air communal shower. Fortunately no one was there so Horse started stroking his massive monster cock under the warm water.

"We need to be fast Horsey, So ill do my part." She said with a giggle and moving in close.

First she faced away from him and started twerking. I absentmindedly started rubbing my cage watching Lisa's teasing. She bent over and rubbed her g string practically naked bouncing bubble butt up and down the bottom third of cock. Horse jerked himself rapidly groaning at his dick now buried in her butt crack. She remained in place grinding against him. Next she stood up and raised her hands above her head shaking her tits for him.

Both nipples sprung free of the tiny transparent bikini top. She jumped in place bouncing her tits for him as he pumped his huge cock with both hands. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side showing him her dripping pussy. She went cross eyed as she rubbed her clit watching him pump his huge meat.

"Oh Daddy Horsey I miss your giant monster cock inside of me, I hope Sammy lets us fuck again soon I cant take this." She moaned I figured to expedite things but I'm sure there was some truth to it. "You like my big titties Horsey? they are all yours, You want to suck on them while you stroke that behemoth for me?" She asked joining him beneath the water.

It was then I heard footsteps just behind the 6 foot open air divider to the outside. "Hey guys I think someone is coming." I whispered frantically.

"Horse you need to shove your giant dick inside me to hide it." She said bending over slightly in front of his cock. "Just put it in, or else well get caught." She whispered with lust.

"No Lisa!" I shrieked quietly.

It was no use, Just as the person rounded the corner. Horse slammed all 15 inches of that huge liter of coke inside my girlfriend to the hilt. Lisa shook as she tried to remain composed. She bit her tongue and her eyes crossed as she sat still watching the man and turn on the shower across from her. Her legs shook uncontrollably as she stifled her soft whimpers and moans on the enormous poundage of cock inside her.

"Nice day huh? The middle aged man across from her said clearly eying my girlfriend up and down in her tiny string bikini.

Lisa couldn't respond her tongue was out and she was drooling visibly. Her eyes remained crossed as she let her breath out in short little gasps. She wiggled her hips side to side subtly humping the hulking cock stretching her out. Behind her Horse did a much better job of acting casual. He effortlessly ignored the minx in heat stretched around his world record cock.

"Is she okay? She looks a little out of it, The man asked tearing his eyes away from her giant tits.

"Yeah she's just a little drunk." Horse said while Lisa remained in her cross eyed softly moaning state.

Her face was flush red and her tongue was out with a long strand of drool hanging from the tip. Every so often Lisa would forget her surroundings and start to bounce. Horse would grab her hips to stop her from trying to fuck him. Lisa was completely on another planet, Planet Cock.

"So much cock.." Lisa whispered absentmindedly.

"What did she say?" The man asked covering a small erection beneath his shorts.

"She asked about your clock! Do you have the time?" I asked trying to tear his attention away from my cock drunk girlfriend and her big tits.

"Oh its 12 now." he said looking down at his watch.

"No Fifteen!" Lisa yelped still cross eyed and rolling her hips on Horses cock.

"Not 15, 12 I said." The man expressed frustrated.

"Oh she uses military time she's in the army!" Horse said quickly.

Lisa stood a little straighter and saluted the man abruptly. Her big barely contained tits bounced a full minute after she stood at attention. Her dumb expression remained with her eyes still crossed and her tongue still out leaking a faucet of drool down onto her huge heaving tits.

"15 hundred is 3pm Little missy, maybe you should lay off the booze for a while." He said turning away from her.

The second the man looks away Lisa starts humping herself hard up and down the monster inside her. Horse grabbed her hips in an effort to stop her. She could no longer control herself and even partially immobilized by Horses grip she continued to hump and grind on his monster cock. Her breathing became more labored and she let out the occasional soft moan as she ground against the full girth of his dick.

I looked at Horse with panic. As another women entered the shower and Lisa showed no sign of stopping. I tried to get her attention to stop. I settled for standing in front of her obscuring the other beach goers view of my girlfriend humping the huge cock. Horse turned her around so she was facing the wall. Lisa was oblivious to our efforts to hide her she just kept thrusting herself onto the huge cock inside her.

"Alright we gotta get her out of here and find somewhere to use the dildo on her." I whispered to Horse.

"Yeah she wont stop, Lets go to the nude side before she gets us arrested." Horse whispered back.

I left ahead of them to retrieve our belongings. Shortly after I saw them exiting the shower. Lisa was still in her cock drunk stupor and Horse was carrying her by the waist. Cock still balls deep inside her. As we hurriedly walked down the beach towards the nude side everyone we passed stared up at Lisa. Her huge tits were bouncing obscenely and popping out of her bikini as we quickly walked. Her dumb expression and drool pouring on her tits made her look like some dumb slutty bimbo.

Finally we made it to the nude side. No sooner had I rolled out her towel Lisa sprawled spread eagle on top of it. She untied her dental floss top and bottoms and frantically rubbed her clit. I frantically retrieved the enormous heavy dildo and handed it to her. She wasted no time setting to the task of pounding herself with it.

"OH MY GOD FUCK ME HORSE DADDY, MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE FUCK TOY WITH YOUR MONSTER COCK!" She screamed looking up at Horses megalithic cock hanging over her head. "Destroy me! Monster cock, Monster cock, MONSTER COCK!" She screamed attracting the attention of everyone nearby.

She reached her first orgasm instantly and sprayed all over the towel. Horse knelt down beside her and began to pump his own dick right above her head. Lisa was pummeling her depths so hard with the giant heavy clone of Horses cock. Horse was mauling her naked tits with one hand as he pumped his huge cock inches from her face. Lisa stuck her tongue out and started licking up and down his huge shaft as she hammered away with the dildo.

I stood frozen in one long state of endless orgasm. I couldn't move as my little dick poured a steady stream of cum into the sand. I wiggled a finger in my butt as I endlessly came watching Lisa and Horse satisfying there undeniable urges. I was relieved they weren't fucking who could blame them if they did. Lisa came again harder spraying all over the sand. A crowd of men had formed around us watching Lisa fuck herself with the dildo.

A couple of the men were video taping my girlfriend fucking herself with the dildo. One creepy old onlooker was openly jerking off to the scene. Horses cock head was now pointed right at Lisa's face. She sucked on the tip as he pumped the shaft. Then disaster struck. Lisa came so hard that the force of her ejaculation shot the dildo out of her pussy into the sand. She held up the sand covered dildo.

"Sam, I'm going to fuck Horse I cant help it." She said bluntly looking at me. "This is happening I'm sorry." She said pushing Horse onto his back.

She stood over him high on his body with her tits in his face. Horse aimed his throbbing purple 15 inches of vascular hulked out angry monster cock at her pussy. Lisa reached between her legs and bend at the knees lowering herself towards his gigantic cock. She guided the dick into her super soaker pussy. She effortlessly slid down the length until she was completely impaled balls deep on the mighty beast. Then she began to rock back and forth first side to side then forward and back savoring the full feeling. Then she effortlessly raised her pussy up and down the long distance.

She rode Horse flat footed slamming her body down against the base of his dick and balls at the end of each tip to base thump. She slowly gathered her steam until she was 'PACK, PACK PACK' slamming herself onto the cock. Her mouth hung opened in a silent moan and her eyes were clenched shut scratching that long awaited monster cock itch.

"Oh my god, Finally I got this bad boy inside me again." she whispered. "Monster cock, Monster cock, Monster cock she whispered in rhythm to her slamming down onto the enormous elephant cock.

One of the onlookers who had been jerking off came and his cum landed on her back. I flinched as the strangers cum landed on my girlfriend without permission. He just zipped up and walked away. By now a small crowd had gathered and 10 or so men were watching filming and jerking themselves off to my oblivious girlfriend and Horse. Lisa just kept hammering away seemingly unaware or unbothered by the spectacle she was making of herself.

"Horse Daddy, I have needed this for so long, can you please destroy me, Can you destroy this little size queen with your quadruple XL jumbo cock, please fuck my brains out." She moaned and whimpered while slamming down rapidly to the base of the giant cock.

Out of nowhere Horse flipped her onto her back. She wrapped her arms and legs around Horse as he picked up the pace and started forcefully slamming down into her. His hips would travel 15 inches off the ground and then slam that massive donger inside her slapping hard against her body as he did. It looked painful like he was fucking her into the ground as hard as he could. Yet the look om Lisa's face was one of pure ecstasy. She squealed and moaned and squirted all over him as he pulverized her.

Then he lifted his arms off the ground and grabbed her by the hips. He sat back onto his knees and started fucking her squirming body. This new position treated all of us to a view of her wildly bouncing tits. After only a few thrusts 4 of the men watching popped and sprayed their jizz down onto her. She didnt notice even as some of the cum landed on her face. Her belly bulged out obscenely with each thrust causing a big distended tent on her belly.

"Oh my god, I'm ruined, Sammy baby its just too much cock, I'm helplessly addicted I'm so sorry but I'm a monster cock fuck toy now." She whimpered as I watched his cock poking a big bulge in her belly with each thrust.

Horse flipped her onto all fours like a rag doll. He now had an angry wild look in his eyes as he further picked up the pace. He slammed the full weight of his dick into her at a machine gun pace. I watched Lisa become a blur as he smacked into her with such power and speed. 'SLAP SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP,SLAP,SLAP' echoed threw the air as he mustered every ounce of strength rocketing in and out of her like a literal fuck machine.

"Destroy me, Destroy your little monster cock cum dump!!!!" She screamed before her eyes rolled back in her head.

In a flash he snapped to his feet carrying her with him. He held her by the hips her legs and tits dangling. 'SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP,SLAP' Her whole body was violent terrifying blur as he hulked out on her. His 15 inch travel of dick was a blur slamming inside her at such a pace. Cum was shooting left and right from all the onlookers some had come for seconds and even thirds in the time he fucked my girlfriend.

She seemed to be spraying a wide fog of cum endlessly coating his assaulting cock. Girl cum was pouring down his legs as he fucked her dangling limp body. Her tits wobbled and bounced. Her face was a beat red sweaty dripping mess. Her eyes were closed, her tongue was out and she seemed short circuited from her endless stream of orgasms. Just when I thought it would never end and he might literally fuck her to death he screamed a war cry.

He unloaded into her a volume I had never seen. His cum shot out of the sides of her pussy with such force that cum traveled 3 feet in all directions. Cum pumped out of her dripping down both of Horses legs. He continued to thrust as he pumped her belly full of cum. Her belly was so full of cum the bulge was obvious even at a distance. A few final slams into her and he had dumped his load, drained his balls, emptied gallons of cum into her.

My girlfriend remained suspended in air as he held her by the hips. She had clearly passed out as her head now hung lifelessly. Horse looked spent as well as his head went back and his breath slowed. He released his grip on her and dropped her to the ground with a thud. She landed in a heap in a puddle of both their cum on the towel. She had landed with her head and chest against the towel but her ass and gaping cunt up in the air on her knees.

Her cunt was a giant gaping convulsing hole. It opened and closed and squirted huge bursts of girl cum and buckets of jizz. All the cum poured out of her with the occasional forceful spray interrupting the steady flow. For minutes on end she lay collapsed pumping cum out of that huge gaping hole where her pussy should be. The men around were still jerking and cumming to the site of my thoroughly destroyed girlfriend.

Lisa's eyes opened briefly and then shut again. Then she let out a small moan and spoke. "Sammy, can you take a picture of me I want to remember this." She whispered barely audible.

Cum was still pouring out of her as I snapped a series of pictures of the limp cum covered slut still periodically squirting from the monster cock fucking she had just received. Horses now semi softening but still veiny and huge cock hung in the picture frame. I continued to cum myself to the site of this scene. My dick jumped in its cage as I tried to ignore the shots of jizz shooting out of my throbbing little dick. Lisa looked down at my little dick shooting jets of jizz as I snapped the pics and giggled.

TBC...

Considering making the rest of this series pay per view.

12