All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Lei Former Slut Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few women play the same innocent game as Lei. Usually they have wild time in their 20's. They then move to another city or state and become born again virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning story and well written.

A stunning story, well written and more importantly, well paced. Look forward to the next in this series.

Ps : I hope you don’t rush in slutting Lei up completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
College Sluts Can Make Good Wives & Mothers!

This was a very authentic, believable story that both my wife and I really liked. Also, we enjoyed the one commentary about girls slutting it up in their 20’s and, then, moving to another city / state to become “born again virgins.” That pretty much describes my wife: She was born Catholic in a very conservative South American country and attending Catholic girls’ schools all the way through high school. However, she knew what she wanted, and that was freedom!

So, she convinced her parents to send her a thousand miles away to a different country, Argentina, to attend the Catholic University of Buenos Aires. She knew that that city is the “party capital” of South America. However, her parents went for it because they thought she would be protected at this very religious university.

That university is located downtown in a very congested, high-rent district. Thus, they don’t have any on-campus housing; all students live off campus and ride the subway to classes. Thus, she had a lot of freedom. My wife was always a good student, so, sending copies of her excellent report cards home to her parents kept them at bay. However, in her first year, she went through 6 boyfriends; in a sort of serial monogamy. Her second year she started the party scene and would put out for 3 – 5 guys just about every time she went to a party, which was quite often. In her third and fourth year of university she was occasionally hooking for rich foreign men that visited the city. She certainly did not need the money; her parents were rich. But she enjoyed the excitement of it.

After that, she came to the USA for a master’s degree, where I met her. We fell in love, eventually had sex, and had an incredible sexual connection. Once I remarked that “she was awfully good in bed for being a Good Catholic girl.” And, she confessed that “she had been a little bit naughty in Buenos Aires, but, had since cleaned up her act.” I laughed and told her “Why would you want to do that?” Her jaw dropped, and she said, “what do you mean?” I said, “We’re only in our early 20’s and our hormones are still raging. I’m sure you don’t want plain vanilla sex the rest of your life like your parents had!” She just smiled and said she wanted to think about it.

Soon she started loosening up, dressing sexier, flirting, and dancing with other guys at parties. I told her that “I would only allow her to dance with other guys if she would let them grope her and she would kiss them in front of me!” She readily agreed. Our sex life really got hot and we started watching porn together, as foreplay. Finally, I told her that I really had no desire for other girls, but, I would love to watch her get it on with other guys. I told her that would be the best porn I could every see! By then, her hormones were kicking in again; so, she agreed.

That was 20 years ago, we got married, and now have three kids – none of which are mine. She practiced Catholic (Rhythm method) birth control with her lovers, all of which were Alpha males. I got a vasectomy because we both agreed that she should be inseminated with the best genetic material available! There is nothing sexier than sending your lovely wife off to be bred by one of her lovers! We could not be happier together.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent story told well with some very hot sex. Wish it was illustrated because the author made Lei sound very hot!

MrKachingMrKachingabout 4 years ago
Hot

This is well written and a great story. Chan is lucky to have a sexy wife that loves sex like Lei. They should get real busy finding more lovers for Lei to fuck and cuckold Chan with. I can't wait to read more!!!

XOXOXO

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 2 years ago

You need to marry Lei, she will be a fun wife for sure and after any sexcapades, you will be confident she will return to your arms at night and snuggle without shame -making you very proud of your Hotwife:-)

A slutty wife is hard to find.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Great story

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it . She let her wild side out again. When my current bf found out that I have had alot of sex partners he asked me if I would be willing to have a 3 way with him and his friend. We did it and over time I fuck all his friends and his 2 brothers on a regularly basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous