My Girlfriend Loves Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Janet wants to get married, I doubt one cock is enough.
4.7k words
4.36
19.6k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

My wife and I have been married for a year. This weekend we invited another guy to our bed.

Janet and I have a very loving relationship. We met our last year in college, got engaged just before graduation, and married four months later. Most men, I'm sure, would be aghast at the thought of sharing a wife. For us it seems the logical progression of our somewhat unusual relationship.

I'm a rather good looking guy with a big cock. Those attributes have been of interest to girls and I have had my share of pussy. I lost my virginity just after high school. A neighbor gal in her mid-twenties seduced me. Later she was joined by her husband. By the time college started I had fucked and sucked both of them. My education was extensive and I was an experienced freshman. Most young guys won't or don't eat pussy and once it got around that I was really good at it I had lots of dates. Some girls weren't ready for sex but very willing to suck cock. I took what was offered.

My wife was, to put it simply, a slut. She loved cock. I was one of four guys she was fucking when we started dating my senior year. She was a real looker and attracted guys like bees and honey. She welcomed many between her legs. I felt fortunate to be one of the "regulars". My previous experiences served me in good stead. My cock is an honest eight inches and really fat. Some girls were reluctant to let me fuck them so I learned to be patient and sensitive of their responses. Janet admitted she was a size queen and that I was one of her regulars because of my cock.

I was somewhat in competition with the others so had incentive to do my best. We did everything in bed, including ass play. On occasion she would give me a blowjob while fucking me with a dildo. I then usually lasted only a couple of minutes. Other times I would fuck her while using a dildo in her ass. Her favorite and mine was pussy eating. I enjoyed going down on her, sometimes for as long as 20 or 30 minutes. She usually climaxed, squirting into my mouth. I was very pleased to be able to satisfy her.

That neighbor gal and her husband taught me to eat creampie. I had been newly introduced to pussy eating and she convinced me this was the next logical step. I was young and naïve and followed directions. It was only later that I learned that many girls and most guys would consider it really nasty. I also found out that those girls that did go along were exciting lovers in other ways.

With Janet's encouragement I would eat her creampie after we fucked and it became a regular part of our times together. She had a reputation and common conversation among guys was who was the latest between her legs. At the moment one guy was only eighteen and was her plaything. The other two were my age and picked because of their big cocks. She said I had an edge since I ate creampie. She had done some three-ways with them and asked if I would be interested. Again harking back to my neighbors' training, I was all for it. She decided it would be me and John.

Naturally as soon as we were nude we checked out each other's equipment. Janet selected well, we were both equally big. She asked him to eat her pussy which he did quite expertly. Then it was my turn to fuck. I wanted to look good in front of this guy. I started slow, rubbing my cock between her lips and then teasing her pussy hole. Gradually I went deeper, first just the head, then a little more, and a little bit more. Half way in, I pulled out and started again. This time I continued until I was fully inserted in her hot tunnel and then alternated short and long strokes.

As I sensed her growing excitement I used the full length of my cock, pulling out until just the head was in her hole, then thrusting deep up to my balls. I picked up the pace as my cock started to tingle and I felt her pussy muscles milk the shaft of my cock. We exploded together moments later. John got sloppy seconds. He was equal to the task and fucked her hard and fast. I liked watching them fuck, his cock slamming in and out of her now gaping pussy.

"Now, Jimmy, come here." I was embarrassed that Janet wanted me to eat her creampie. "Come on, baby, my pussy's all messy and needs cleaning up. You and I do it all the time and you know how much I love it." This was my signature skill and she said none of the other guys would do it. But doing it in front of this guy was risky since things like that get around. That I would taste both us was different but I didn't see how I could back out now. I looked at John who smirked. That pissed me off. What was the big deal? Cum is cum.

Janet picked up on the interplay between him and us. "Jimmy's my number one guy because he eats my creampie. I love what he does. Next time you can give it a try, ok?"

Poor John was caught and nodded his head. Satisfied, I scooted between her legs and spread her labia with my tongue. Her just-fucked pussy was red and engorged, cum already leaking. I licked and sucked at the copious flow from the two of us. A few minutes later she pulled my head to her crotch, mashing my mouth against her wide-open pussy. Janet squirts when she's really turned on and this was no exception. My face was covered when I got up from between her legs.

"Super job, Jimmy, that's my absolute favorite. I think you liked all that cum, didn't you?" she laid it on thick for John's benefit. "OK, guys, I think I'm done for the day. Four orgasms are pretty good, don't you think?"

****

"You're a real sport, Jimmy. I could tell you didn't like how John reacted to doing creampie. Don't let it bother you, he's really a good guy. Not everyone is as liberal in their sexual attitudes as we are. You had a couple of good mentors. By the way, what we do with your ass is also just between us. I certainly don't see anything wrong but others might think otherwise. Agreed?"

As the months went on we spent more and more time together. Even though she continued to fuck other guys I considered her my girlfriend, going out to eat, movies, that sort of thing. We enjoyed being together. She is the best looking girl I ever dated and I liked showing her off.

"Have you ever thought about settling down?" she asked one day as we wound down from an hour in bed. "Graduation is in three months."

"Yeah, time goes by so fast."

"You and I get along really well. I enjoy your company both in and out of bed. These last few months of dating have been really special to me. I never thought I would say this but I have fallen in love with you. What would you think about us becoming exclusive?"

"You mean just you and me? You have become very special to me, Janet. I suppose I also have come to love you. I like the idea but to be practical what about the other guys that you fuck? I don't know that one cock could keep you satisfied."

"Yeah, I thought about that too. Life after college will be different. Here I'm a slut, a slut that enjoys lots of cock. Sex has been practically a hobby for me. Different guys, different cocks, and I loved it all. But I'm going to change. I want more than a hard cock in my pussy. I never thought about a time when I would want to settle down. We will be working in the same town, different companies but same area. We could be a couple." She started to cry.

"I want to be your girl, just yours. I've stopped seeing everyone except John and if we decide to become a couple that too will end. You are a wonderful lover and have the energy and skills to satisfy me. I'm sure of it. Could you accept me for what I want to be, not what I was? Could you be proud of me if I were your wife?"

Whoa. She looked at me with teary eyes, then turned away. I didn't know what to say. I turned her face back to me and kissed her, then we hugged. "I don't know."

Several weeks went by with neither of us bring the subject back up but it was always on my mind. We continued dating and she still fucked John. Sooner or later I would have to give her an answer. It would be no. She is a beautiful, sexy, and smart woman, I could not do better. The monkey in the room, as she correctly observed, was her history. She called herself a slut and she was. How many guys had she fucked? Twenty, fifty? I didn't mind when I was just one of her lovers. But why would I even consider marriage to a slut?

Janet often said her fucking was just sex, a physical activity to be enjoyed. I've bedded a goodly number of girls with minimal emotional attachment. Just sex. But society sets a different standard for guys and girls. If I'm honest with myself I liked that she was highly desirable to men. Guys check her out when we go on dates, some might have fucked her in the past. I was proud she was now with me and I was the one between her legs. Janet wants me to look to the future. On that basis I would be proud to call her my wife. But could I forget the past and could she be satisfied with just my cock?

"Jimmy, have you thought any more about what we talked about several weeks ago?"

"Yes, it's been on my mind."

"You can't get past all my fucking around, can you? Will I have to move someplace that doesn't know me, change my name, make up a new past so I can find a guy that wants a future with me? Damn it, I want that future with you."

I hadn't seen her get mad very many times, but she was pissed.

"What makes you such an arbitrator of what is sexually acceptable. You're no saint. You had a three-some with your neighbors. Even sucked the guy's cock and let him fuck you. Then you get to college and bed every girl you can. You willingly became one of my lovers. Not because we had a relationship but because you wanted the pussy I offered. Don't play the holier than thou routine. But we have changed these last months, we have something really good going. I like you, I love you. I had hoped that you feel the same way. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't."

She stormed into the bedroom and slammed the door. I sat on the sofa, stunned and more than a little embarrassed. She was right, who was I to judge. She was the perfect girl for me and I was about to lose her. I knocked on the door.

"Go away."

"Please, honey, open the door."

"Go away."

I sat down in front of the door and cried. Some minutes later the door opened. She sat down next to me and we hugged as she cried.

"I messed up, Jimmy. I spent the afternoon with John. He fucked me, his cum is still inside. I was feeling really down. I concluded that you were avoiding the subject because you would say no. How can I ask you to forget the past when I just fucked him?"

"I don't care. Marry me, Janet. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Please be my wife."

She looked at me for a long moment and now I feared she was going to turn me down.

"You really mean that? Even knowing about this afternoon with him? I was so convinced that it was over for us. I can be really stupid. Yes, yes, I would love to be your wife," she finally responded. "I will be the most loyal wife a husband can have."

We hugged and moved to our bed. I added my cum to her still sloppy pussy. In the middle of the night I woke up with my cock poking against her backside. I didn't want to wake her but she shifted slightly, giving me access again for my cock.

We announced our engagement to the shock of everyone who knew us. We knew there would be snickering behind our backs, especially from the guys who had fucked her. Most girls were more gracious, the congratulations more honest. The talk was it would never work out. Most surprised of all was John. "I could tell you guys were getting close, but sure didn't think marriage was a consideration. Does he know that you and I fucked yesterday?"

"Yes, and he got sloppy seconds last night after he proposed. That's all over now that Jimmy and I have committed to each other."

****

It was a busy time for us. New apartment, new jobs, and in some ways our sex lives changed. More leisurely, more loving. We didn't get around to unpacking some stuff for quite a while. "Oh, look what I found," Janet announced, holding up a dildo. "I didn't realize I still had it. Remember when you used it on me and I used it on you? What you say we see if it still works?"

"Now?"

"Sure. I'm tired of unpacking stuff."

After eating her pussy, I pushed in my cock. After a few minutes of fucking I turned on dildo and pressed it against her clitoris. The effect was immediate and Janet climaxed moments later. I set the dildo aside and stopped thrusting, keeping my cock fully inside her snug pussy. After a bit I resumed moving in and out and again pressed the dildo at her clitoris. Again she climaxed within moments. I repeated this one more time but without the dildo, fucking her hard with just my cock. This climax was longer and deeper than the other two.

"Oh, wow, honey, that was amazing and I couldn't have taken any more. We never did that before, did we?"

"No, but the dildo didn't have batteries."

"We definitely need to do this again. And I wonder what it would feel like if it were vibrating while inside me? Or in your ass?"

Janet had fucked me in the ass several times back in college. She knew about the neighbors who broke me in. She was my first fuck and then he fucked me. Everything was new to me and I found it exciting. Janet said that was so cool. That evening we played some more.

****

"You know, honey, I can hardly wait these days to get home from work. Our fucking is the best ever. Playing with that dildo is so cool. We can imagine all sorts of things."

"Like what?"

The dildo can be a second cock. It's a safe way to do some of the things we did back in college. I was never much into sexual fantasies since I had plenty of real cock. But now we can play all kinds of fantasy games. The dildo could be John or anyone else. That would be the fun of the fantasy. What do you think?"

"Worth a try. Ready?"

I used the dildo in her pussy and licked alongside it. As I moved the dildo in and out it rubbed against my tongue.

"This is so cool; I'm being fucked while you are eating my pussy. I think his cock should slip out and accidentally go into your mouth. Did you do it? I can't see."

"Uh huh."

"Good, now put his cock back into me."

His "cock" accidentally slipped out a couple more times.

"He needs to go faster, I'm getting close." Moments later she humped against my hand, the dildo deep inside her convulsing tunnel. After she settled down I slowly removed the dildo and placed my mouth on her gaping pussy. She reached down and spread her labia and my tongue pushed deep inside. I tongue fucked for a minute and then positioned my cock at her hole. With one push I was in her snug tunnel.

"Hold still for a moment." She reached for the dildo and placed the tip at my anus. Moments later it was inside me.

"OK, now fuck me while you get fucked." She turned on the dildo and I immediately felt the vibrations against my prostate. This was a sensation like no other.

"Oh, I can feel it too. It's making your cock tingle!"

We quickly synchronized our movements. When I pushed, she pulled out. When I backed away she pushed deep. I was first to cum but was able to stay stiff long enough to bring her also to a climax. I lay on my stomach, totally exhausted and didn't realize the dildo was still fully in my butt until Janet laughed and pulled it out.

"Nicely stretched ass, honey. It's been a long time since I was ass-fucked by a real cock. All the more recent guys, including you, were too big."

"Maybe we could get another dildo," I suggested, "one bigger than this one but not as big as me. If you eventually were able to handle it, then maybe I could try."

"I doubt it but go ahead and get one."

So we had a new plaything. Janet named our original dildo Bob. The new one became Big Bob. It became Janet's favorite. She lay on her tummy as I squirted some hand lotion into her ass and on the new dildo. It resembled a real cock and I gently pressed the "head" against her anus, which parted slightly. I held the pressure for a moment, then backed away. Once again pressure, then away. Each time the dildo head penetrated a little more. It was slow going but I didn't want to hurt her and she might make me stop if it became uncomfortable.

Eventually one inch was inside her ass. The thickest part was still to come but we both wanted to continue. I pulled it out and squirted more lotion into her ass. The dildo was now half way inside and past the largest part and the rest of the way was easier. I held it still, fully inserted, to give her time to adjust to the fullness. Now Big Bob was ready to fuck my wife. I turned on the vibrator and began to stroke in and out. Janet reached under and was rubbing her pussy and clitoris. My cock was hard as a rock and wished it was my cock in her. I knew this was not possible but with more dildo play, maybe.

Janet wiggled her butt and humped back. I held the dildo steady so she could do the fucking. Her movements increased as her excitement grew.

"Oh, god, that feels good. Keep fucking me," she implored and frantically rubbed her pussy and clitoris. Moments later she climaxed and slumped down, exhausted, with the dildo still in her butt.

"Honey, you were great. You took it all. How does your ass feel?"

"OK, maybe a little sore. Better take Big Bob out."

****

Summer was here and we were invited to a neighbor's pool party. Janet bought two new bikinis, one tiny and one micro (a dare from me). She wore the tiny one and attracted lots of attention.

"The guys were eating you up, honey. I think a couple of the girls thought you were flaunting it, probably because their husbands' tongues were hanging out. I felt really proud to be married to such a lushest babe. Next time maybe you wear the micro?"

A week later we were invited to another get-together by a couple from that party and one more couple. They were our age and the girls' bikinis were as small as Janet's micro. The guys and I fixed drinks and eyeballed the girls. "Damn, did you ever see such a good looking bunch of women," one of the guys remarked. "Yeah, we know how to pick 'em, that's for sure. Those bikinis don't cover up much. Good thing these days that girls shave their pussies. Makes me horny just looking. How long you guys been married, Jimmy?"

"One year. Janet and I got engaged just before graduation."

"You guys went to U of M, didn't you? That's where I met Jean. We're newlyweds, just four months now. Stan and Barb are the old timers here. They tied the knot two years ago."

The girls had their own conversation going. "You met Jimmy in college?" one of the girls, Barb, asked.

"Yeah, I dated around a while and then picked him."

"Really handsome guy. You look simply luscious in that suit. Is it new?"

"Yes, first time I dared to wear it. The one I wore at the party last week was a little more conservative. Your husbands have been mentally fucking me all afternoon but I don't mind. It's always fun to be admired by good looking guys, don't you think?"

"I totally agree. It's nice that our guys like to show us off. I'll bet you both were very popular in school."

"Neither us did too much with school social activities but we had lots of friends."

"This is a great place," Jimmy observed as the guys rejoined the girls.

"Yeah, it sure is. Belongs to my parents and way beyond our means, that's for sure. Now that the sun's down it's getting a little cooler. We were thinking of moving to the hot tub, would that be ok? I'll get your drinks refilled," Fred suggested. The tub was a cozy fit for six if all were good friends.

"Usually we don't use suits but since you are new we didn't want to embarrass you."

"She means like get an erection," Barb blurted out. "Honey, behave," Stan admonished. "Well, that's what happens, doesn't it?"

I'm pretty sure our new friends were a couple of drinks ahead of us.

"Jean and I were party animals back in school so we might have met somewhere. Janet, what was your maiden name?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12