My Girlfriend Loves Cock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

"Miller, Janet Miller".

"I thought so. Maybe you don't remember but we went out a few times."

Janet and I both caught on that she fucked Fred back then. That explains a lot.

"I did a lot of fucking around," she responded, "and I'm sure we had fun." Turning to their wives she continued: "We have the feeling that you guys play together and that we're being interviewed as possible new playmates."

"You seem like a fun couple," Jean responded. "The four of us, as you guessed, swap back and forth, all very discrete. Is that something you and Jimmy would consider?

"Possibly so. I haven't had any strange cock in me for a while. And I know you girls would enjoy my husband. He eats pussy like a champ and will stretch out your pussies with his 8-inch cock. We can have some great sex together so let us know what you decide."

A few minutes later we made our excuses and left.

"Smug guy who fucked another guy's wife. If they do call are you really interested?" Janet didn't answer me until later while I was munching on her sweet pussy. "Yes, honey, I would be interested. I would give the guys a fuck to remember and you could try out some new pussy."

****

New jobs kept us very busy the next several months so we became home-bodies. The dildos were regular participants in our lovemaking. We both could now easily accommodate the smaller dildo in our butts and Janet could take Big Bob.

"If I can take it in the ass you can too but every time we try you make me stop. I read somewhere that there some stuff that will numb you up. You squirt it into your ass. Supposedly the problem isn't that a big cock won't fit but that the muscles won't relax. What do you think?"

We ordered some. For the money it was an awfully small bottle. The instructions were simple: squirt some inside, wait a few minutes, and enjoy. So here I was on my stomach with Janet rubbing a little lotion on my anus. She pushed the end of the bottle into my anus and squeezed. As we waited she slowly fucked me with the smaller dildo.

"What do you think, honey? Think it's been long enough?"

"Five minutes. Go ahead with Big Bob."

I felt the pressure against my anus. "Damn, Jimmy, I've already got the head in your butt. I can't believe how much it's stretching you out. You doing ok?"

"Yeah, that stuff really works. I might be really sore tomorrow, but let's keep going." Slowly, inch by inch, it filled me up. The numbness was only at my anus so I still felt stuffed in my bowels. Janet slowly worked it in and out.

"Oh... oh. I suddenly climaxed without ever touching my cock and squirted all over the bedsheet. Janet slowly removed the dildo and took a picture of my stretched-out ass.

"You took the whole thing, honey. Wait until you see the picture. I suppose that's why I looked like when you did me. I heard a guy can have an orgasm if his prostate is massaged. I guess that's what happened. Kind of funny, isn't it?"

"What's that?"

"Well guys like to fuck girls in the ass, but we don't have prostates. And guys being fucked in the ass is considered gay. No justice."

While many newlyweds probably stuck to the basics we had a variety of fun things to do. I loved to eat her pussy and could snack away for long periods. Sometimes we added dildos as I concentrated on her clitoris. Many times while I fucked her pussy she would fucked me with a dildo. My orgasms were always quick and intense, followed up with me doing her creampie.

We were in bed, my tongue between her lips and the dildo in her hole. I was, in effect, eating her pussy while she was getting fucked.

"So good, honey, this is really turning me on. I'm not going to last much longer. Oh... Oh, god. Fuck me with that big cock. Oh....." Her pussy clenched the dildo as I rapidly plunged in and out. "Oh, god... no more, no more," and slumped down, exhausted.

I withdrew the dildo and positioned my cock at her pussy. "Not yet, first I want to watch you suck his cock." I played along and got on my knees so she could see me take the dildo in my mouth.

"Oh that's so sexy, honey. How deep can you take it?"

The neighbor couple that broke me in taught me how to deep throat. It had been years but now, inch by inch, I took the dildo. When the head reached the back of my throat I had remember to resist the urge to gage. I pushed and the last two inches entered my throat. I was about to gag and quickly pulled it out but I had done it.

"I can't believe what I just saw. You took the whole thing and I could see your throat bulge! You have so many talents, honey. I've been a really good girl since we got married. I think we need to find a real cock for you -- and me. A real cock in my pussy and you licking me at the same time. Maybe his cock slips out from time to time and you suck on it. That would really turn me on, getting fucked as you watch. And watching you suck cock."

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers
12