All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Poses for Pictures'

by gremlinpi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jk1982jk1982about 1 year ago

Excellent, Horny and well written! Reminds me of my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad to finally see mention of 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time. Not too many women have tried that in real life, but my wife is one of them. Long before we met. She told me she tried many combinations of dicks to get 2 to fit, and finally after trying a dozen or so combinations she got 2 that were comfortable in her. (not monsters like in your story!)

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 year ago

Great story and build up

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story could have been about me! Shortly after marrying my husband, I ran into a guy I had gone to high school with. He had become a photographer, doing photo ads for local businesses. But he also did some porn photography as well. I was thrilled when he asked me to pose for him. It was a well known fact that he was GAY! Without hesitation, I agreed. I was more than willing to pose in any way he suggested. He brought in an experienced male model to do shots with me. I think my friend deliberately waited until the last few shots to have me give the other male a blowjob and I swallowed his cum and went home and gave my husband a serious open mouthed kiss. For several weeks I was sent home to my husband with a mouth and pussy filled with another man's cum.

rjohns9475rjohns947511 months ago

Good story and imagination! Could use a little work as far as style, it felt a bit dry in the way things were laid out. Loved the infidelity part. Maybe could have drawn that out a bit more? The boyfriend being unaware of that for longer. I think this had potential for multiple parts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous