My Girlfriend Poses for Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she left, she called the producer to see if he had set up the video shoot for her. I heard them talking. She didn't seem happy. She just meekly said "ok..." repeatedly, like she was going along with something she didn't want to do.

I asked her if everything was ok when she got off. She looked troubled but wouldn't tell me why. She said the shoot was on for tomorrow, but they wanted her to work harder than expected. She wouldn't meet my eyes.

She didn't get back till late. She looked tired. She told me it was fun! She said that she posed with another woman and was very pretty and I would like her!

I was already looking forward to seeing her pictures on the website, but I couldn't tell her that. I wondered how long it would be before I could see them.

We got undressed and started fooling around. Angela spent a lot of time sucking me. She told me the other girl's name was "Lisa." She was very tall and thin.

I wanted to know what they did, and Angela told me they posed together.

"Did you touch her?" I asked

"Hmm, Hmm." She said, with her lips still around my cock

"Did you touch her pussy?" I wanted to know

"Yep."

"Did she touch you?"

"Yeah." She said. "Neither of us had ever been with a woman before, so the photographer told us what to do, and we did it. We had to touch each other, put our fingers up the other's pussy, and even lick each other. She has long fingers, and the photographer even had her slide them into my rear! It was intense! I came five times, and the photographer taped the whole thing!"

We had sex, and I pounded her while she told me more about it. She described the smell and taste of the other girl. She even told me that the photographer fucked Lisa while she was going down on her. I wanted to ask if he fucked her too, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. I knew he did, and I could watch the video and jerk off. I couldn't wait.

Afterward, we relaxed and ordered a pizza.

Angela used my computer to check her email. She often did that, and I didn't think much about it.

Angela called me over. To my horror, she was at the photographer's website! I realized I should have cleared my browser history after checking the site for new updates while waiting for Angela to return from her photo session.

Right on the main page was a big picture of Angela with the photographer's cock in her mouth! It was one of the pictures from an early session.

Angela was shocked and speechless and embarrassed that I saw her pictures. I was embarrassed that she caught me too. I tried to deny it and say I didn't know it was her, but it was a blatant lie.

She looked at some of the pictures. She was embarrassed. She said that she never saw them before and didn't think anyone she knew would find them!

She checked my download folder and found the video files. She opened one and watched with her mouth open the video of the well-endowed guy fucking her. She just kept saying, "oh my god!" repeatedly. She was blushing beat red. She opened some of the other videos, and they were even worse.

She was mad at me! She demanded to know how I could watch it without telling her! She called me a pervert for jerking off while watching her.

I had to remind her that they paid her to make the videos so that guys could jerk off while watching her have sex and that she seemed to be enjoying it in the videos.

Then she started to cry. She hugged me and exclaimed that she didn't know what to do. She hoped that I didn't think that she was a total slut. She had a session scheduled with the new video producer in the morning and didn't want to do it.

She said that the guy was an absolute sleaze ball, and she had to have sex with him yesterday at the interview, and he taped the whole thing and was probably going to use it. But he wouldn't pay her unless she does another taping tomorrow. He knew she needed the money, so she had to agree that "anything goes." They can do anything they want for her.

She left. Angela said that she had to think things over and wasn't sure if she would go through with the taping or how she felt about us.

I hoped that I wasn't losing her. I felt pretty shitty about the whole thing and wasn't sure if I would ever see her again.

I heard her use her key late the next day and come in. I rushed to the door and saw her.

She looked tired. She smiled at me and said, "Hi."

She told me that she went through with the session and got paid. Her rent check wasn't going to bounce. She just got done and was hoping for some company.

I hugged her, and she started crying into my shoulder. She smelled like sex and sweat. She kind of stunk.

She said that she needed a shower alone. She was in the shower for a long time. She finally came out with a towel wrapped around her. She lay next to me on the bed. We hugged.

I removed the towel and looked at her. She had a couple of burses around her neck and thigh and some hickeys on her breasts. She lay exposed to me, letting me look as if she was allowing me to see her guilt and shame.

"I hope you don't mind if we don't have sex. I am very sore. The shower felt good, but I still feel dirty, like I can't get clean." She reached over and felt my erection through my pants. "I'll help you get off if you want. Here, take these off".

I undressed, and we cuddled. Angela toyed with my erection while we talked. I asked her how it went.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked. "You know what they made me do? Right?"

I assured her that it was ok. I knew that she had sex with other men in front of a camera. I responded to her touch. I was very hard now.

"It was worse than I feared. I was afraid he knew I needed the money and would have to do anything he wanted. Boy, was I right!" She told me

"I go there, and Jerry, the guy I interviewed yesterday, had six other guys there waiting for me! And they all looked like bodybuilders! They were just standing around naked, playing with their dicks!"

"Did they have big dicks?" I asked her.

"God, yes! Huge!" Her eyes were open wide. She showed me with her hands, about twice as thick as I was and much longer. "I had to give Jerry a blowjob, and he fucked me at the interview, but he was nothing like these guys! And they all popped pills like candy so they could keep it up even after they came." She told me.

"They fucked my ass! I was all slicked up with lube, but I felt like I would split open, especially the first time! They even squeezed two of their big dicks in my pussy at the same time!" I was rock hard in her hand and felt like I might cum soon. "They stretched your little girlfriend out. They rubbed against each other's dick's in my pussy. I could feel one cum in me, and it would get all slippery, then another one would take its place."

I couldn't take it. I came in Angela's hand and spurted cum over her hand and stomach, but she kept talking.

"They didn't just make one movie! Jerry shot enough footage for at least five scenes! You will probably be able to find them if you go into an adult video store. In between scenes, he fucked me and let the cameramen fuck me too."

I was hard again, and she stroked me while telling me about all the depraved things Jerry made her do. They had all her holes and kept at least one cock in her most of the day, often two or even three.

"The worst part was when they checked me out." She told me. She looked ashamed, like she was confessing her deepest sins. "One of the strong guys fucked me hard with my legs up over his shoulder so he could ram it in really deep, and I could feel him hitting the end of my vagina. Then she put his hand around my neck and choked me! I thought he was going to kill me and I was going to die. But they let me breathe just a little. Just before I passed out, I had the strongest orgasm of my life! I got off a few times when we started, but this was after hours of sex! I felt things get fuzzy and start to go dark, and I felt my pussy clamp around his dick, and it wouldn't stop. I couldn't breathe and fought, but I couldn't move! I knew I would die, and I just kept cumming until everything went dark! They brought me around with the guy still in me. I was so limp I was like a dish rag! He pulled out and came on my face, and another guy fucked my pussy, and I even came again. I couldn't even move!"

It bothered her, her brush with death and her reaction to it.

She let me jerk off and cum again on her breasts, and then we fell asleep in each other arms.

The next day she was much more refreshed. We made love, and she even let me try her rear! I had to be gentle and use lots of lube, but she said it was ok. I came there.

Angela wanted to see the movies of her that I had downloaded. I showed her the site, and we watched them together. She told me about how they made it and how she felt then. She said it seemed so long ago now, and the pictures looked so innocent and naive.

I was surprised when the site posted a message of a new "hardcore" picture set of Angela and Lisa. I had never seen the pictures of her and the other woman before, and we both got naked and made love while we looked at them. Lisa was one of the women that appeared in some of the other photo shoots. The pictures showed the two women touching and licking each other, then the photographer got evolved and had sex with both of them. Angela was embarrassed, but I wasn't surprised.

That was the end of Angela's career as a porn star. It was too much for her, and she had enough. We eventually broke up because we both wanted to date other people. A few years later, I was in a porn store when I found Angela's smiling face on a DVD cover. I eagerly bought it and jerked off while I watched it, reliving memories of the best lover I ever had.

12