My Girlfriend’s Treatment Plan

Story Info
Molly thinks she knows how to cure her boyfriend's cold.
4.1k words
4.5
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a work of fiction intended for a mature audience. All characters are over 18 years old.)

"Damn I feel like shit." I had felt this cold coming for a while now, but it was hitting me in full force today. I had fever, aches, chill, I felt tried all of that. I also felt bad for my girlfriend since I'd had to cancel our date today but swore, she would help me find a way through this. I laughed and said it's ok don't worry too much about, but I probably should've known Molly better than that.

Molly Davenport had been my girlfriend for almost a year. I meet her one day outside our student union while she was taking part in her 'tree climbing' class (that's a real course at some schools look it up.) When I saw her falling, I raced over and caught her in my arms. "Are you Ok?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine I kinda forgot I was supposed to hold onto the tree." she replied she then stared at me for a second "Hey you're pretty cute and you saved my life that makes you my hero, want to go out later?" And that's how we started, now based on that response of hers I should note that she isn't really the sharpest knife in the drawer hence why she takes classes like that, and would usually trust anything she heard or read with no thought so I tired to never lie and always explain things to her but she rarely listened anyway. But she is kind, sweet, honest, trustworthy, and.. and... has a seriously awesome body.

OK, I mean I do really love and care for her honestly, really, but DAMN what a body: Long blonde hair usually tied in a ponytail, striking green eyes, flawless ivory skin, perfectly supple Double-D cup breasts usually snug in a blouse or a tight tank top, an hourglass figure with wide hips, a perfectly round bubble butt always paired with tight runner shorts, and with long, somewhat thick legs to match.

I know what you're thinking, sounds like a typical airheaded, blonde, bimbo right? Wellllll...., fine so she wasn't the smartest and she is really sexy and enjoys having sex (who doesn't), but like I said I do care about her and she cares about me, and we have fun spending time together including outside of the bedroom.

I was just getting comfortable and relaxed when my door burst open.

"Markus! Are you still alive?!"

Molly pushed the door open and ran into my room. She was wearing light blue button blouse with almost half the buttons undone and was wearing a long skirt. I jumped and was startled "Jeez, you scared me Molly what are you doing here?"

"What do mean? IS IT so strange for a girl to come visit her boyfriend?"

"Please don't shout I texted you early that I was sick and couldn't make it to our date today."

"Duh that's why I'm here what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of my wonderful, loving boyfriend when he's sick?"

"Aw, well that's real sweet of you but I'm ok really I just need to sleep it off."

"NOW WAY that's going to take too long and leave to much up to chance. Don't worry I know how to cure you."

"Cure me? It's just a cold there's no real cure I just took my medicine and need to rest and relax."

"Nah uh its true I can cure you. See when I heard you were sick I was scared you might die so I went online to look up ways to save you and all but all the sites said like take medicine and rest and that would take way to long you might die before then right? So I asked someone online for the best site for medical advice and they told me about this site '4chan' and how they give great advice so I looked it up a posted saying 'HELP! my awesome boyfriend who I love is dying from a cold how do I save him?!' and it must be a real secret place cause most people were named 'Anonymous' and they all said different things but I finally meet a real doctor on there and they said 'that in cases like a snake bites they suck the poison out to save the person and to do that with the cold virus' and I said 'great but where can I suck it out the cold didn't bite him.' and he said 'he's a guy right? just suck it out through his dick its got a hole in it and virus will come out of there if you suck hard enough.' and so-"

"WAIT! Stop please my head is pounding and you're going a mile a minute. Frist that is not a good site for any kind of advice, second that was not a doctor, and third that 'treatment' would not work."

"Yeah huh it would work I looked up that snake bite thing and its true and IT WAS a doctor I checked their name to make sure he was official. His name was Dr. B.J. Hardick, and besides people wouldn't about lie about that kind of serious stuff on the internet."

"Molly I-" She interrupted me.

"I WAS wondering at first Markus why wouldn't just go to hospital and them take care of you instead this waiting around with medicine stuff, but then I realized that you were hoping your sweet, lovely, kind girlfriend would treat you but were too shy to ask me because you thought I would be too nervous and untrained to do something like that. But don't worry you know how experienced I am when it comes to sucking and I read some proper medical material online, got the proper tools and uniform, and now I can treat you like a real nurse."

"Molly, really, I appreciate the thought but again that stuff isn't true, and it's not that I didn't trust you that info you got is just not real."

"IT IS TRUE! I'm not stupid to believe anything without looking it up first and besides I'll show you how prepared I am check it out it."

She then ripped of her blouse and skirt exposing what was underneath.

"Tah-dahhhh! Check it out it's cute, sexy, nurse outfit I found in a store."

There wasn't much of an outfit to speak of it was just a bra, panties, and garter belt with stockings combo. The bra had red straps and outlines around the cups and the cups were white except for a red circle and white cross on top of her nipples, the panties were also white while the garter and stockings were bright red with light frills. But the kicker was that the bra's cups and panties were transparent, I could see her nipples and the outline of her vagina from my bed.

"Um Molly that's just nurse themed lingerie."

"Nah uh it said on the pack I bought 'Private Personal Caregiving Nurse Outfit.'" A very specific kind of caregiving I thought.

"Now then Markus I got the uniform, the tools, and the knowledge, I'll just examine my patient and get ready perform the operation. *Hee* *Hee* this is sooooo much fun."

She giggled and happily skipped over to me as her breasts bounced up and down with each skip, then she pretended to read from an invisible chart. "Hmmm I see you are sick from a cold and need immediate action to extract the.... ummm 'pathogeneons' to ensure you survive don't worry I am trained and qualified nurse and will assist you."

"Molly, really, don't you think this a is a bit much?"

"Aw come on! I just wanted to a have little fun and pretend to be a real nurse. Now then I must prep the patient."

She then ripped my covers off and jumped on top of me.

"Now be a good patient and sit back and relax and let Nurse Molly take care of you." She then spun around her head above my crotch and her pussy hanging over my face.

"C'mon Molly I am sick ya know?"

"Thats why I've got to act fast!" She then pulled down my boxers and grabbed full hold of my dick.

"Ah it seems the patient's extracting pole is all soft and limp. Don't worry I'll get it straight and hard ready for extraction in no time." she said proudly and began strongly licking my flaccid cock.

Her tongue felt so good she was going from the base all the way to tip then would slide back down to base never pulling her tongue off. Then she wrapped her mouth and started blowing and sucking every time she went balls deep as her tongue twirled around my cock occasionally, she would take my balls in her hand and softly squeeze and massage them. It really felt great but from the headache and fever I just could not get it up. She released my cock from her mouth with aloud pop and then began feverishly stroking it "Come on, Come on, get hard already! I'm giving you the tongue bath of the century here."

"Look Molly its not gonna happen I'm just not feeling well enough I-"

"BUT Markus!" as she spoke I thought I heard faint crying "If I don't get this virus out of you, you might die and I would be so sad I might die too! So please *Sniff* *Sniffle* Please let me help you! I know I can do it!"

She began blowing me and was even harder and frantic and her head bobbing up and down as fast as ever. As she did her hips lower and raised just above my face as I watched her pussy despite having the nurse panties which were almost transparent, and juices were flowing wetting and staining the underwear. Every time she bobbed here hips up and down I could clearly her pussy spread open and close and just she stopped her hips above my nose a little bit of juice would leak out onto my nose and face.

The smell of her juices, the sight of her opening and closing, dripping wet pussy, and her enthusiastic blowjob eventually overwhelmed my pain and headache and dick slowly stiffened and became hard.

"*MMMph* groaned Molly "*pop* Good it's now nice a stiff and is now ready for operation *Laughs* I really feel like a nurse now. Now just relax and I'll extract those nasty 'pathogenions' from you."

She took my cock firmly and began stroking it switching between slow and fast movements. While doing so occasionally spiting on it to keep it lubed and massaging my balls with her free hand sometimes licking them lustfully. I moaned and groaned in pleasure stretching outward as her pussy's juices continuously dripped on my face. She then once again took my whole dick in her mouth and began bobbing up and down as her tongue swirled and twirled around my shaft.

I hadn't had sex with my Molly for a few days and my weakened state I felt left me more sensitive the usual. Her tongue bathing and sucking felt so good I could tell I would be getting close soon, and her tantalizing pussy was just too much to ignore now. I grabbed her hips holding them a place a began licking the fabric that separated her pussy from my tongue. She yelped and squeaked lightly but continued her 'procedure' we continued for a few minutes but then the moment was at hand.

"M-Molly wait so down I can't take it anymore I'm gonna blow!"

Then came her muffled reply. "Its fine go ahead I suck out all of that nasty virus."

She wrapped her arms around my thighs and went down on my cock as far as she could sucking hard. I couldn't hold back anymore and left myself go. My balls drew tight and stiff pumping semen into my shaft, my dick swelled up and expanded held in place in Molly's mouth as her tongue circled around. Then my cock erupted inside her, she didn't flinch or move she stayed there sucking down all my cum. I felt my cock swell then flex, swell then flex as my semen streamed into her as she sucked softly then firmly in time with my cock, squeezing out every last drop.

I stayed there laid back my head in my pillow as I was slowly drained. Then I heard a loud popping sound. "*MMMmmhhmmm* Wow you must be really sick that was a lot of virus fluid that came out, I almost choked." She said slowing stroking my cock then let go of my dick and spun around to where she was looking down at me. "So how is the patient feeling now, all better right?"

I was still coming down from my orgasm, plus my fever and headache wasn't really helping as I felt like I was in a daze, though I guess my 'head' was a bit clearer so to speak. "I don't know, I don't feel all that different." "Hmmmmmm that's strange." questioned Molly putting her hand to my forehead "You still feel warm and you say still feel sick but I thought I sucked the virus out?" "Well you didn't really do that Molly and even if you did it wouldn't work right away." "NO! That can't be it, it must be something else."

She sat with a puzzled look on her face then her expression changed, and she looked down between her legs at my cock then reached down a took a firm grasp of it. "*GASP* That's it!" She looked at me with a smile on her face. "Your dick's still hard which means your body is telling me there is still some virus left inside you, so I'll just suck the rest out!" "Wait Molly that's not-"

"But it seems like it might take to long with mouth hmmm.... *Gasp* I know I'll use my pussy to squeeze it out. I'm much better working my hips then my mouth anyway."

She shot up and began undoing the strings to her panties and tossed them aside. "Stop Molly really this isn't-" "Shush! I'm the nurse here and I know what I'm doing, and you'll listen to me!" She then plopped down on top me with a loud thud.

*OOppmmhh* I groaned "Now then time for the second part of the 'procediuare'"

She slid down, raised her hips and grabbed my cock bringing the tip to the opening of her pussy. Then began pressing down pushing it inward. I slid in without any resistance her hot, tight pussy coiled around hugging me tightly I groaned in pleasure the heat from her felt great and I had a slight chill going on.

Then she put her hand over my chest pretending it was a stethoscope.

"Hmmmm... the patient's heart seems to be in good health, pulse seems normal I will now continue with operation." She giggled.

She pumped her hips up and down as her boiling hot pussy clung tight to my cock. As she bounced on cock I watched her tits bounced up and down in time with her movements as she started to pant. I may have been sick but I once again couldn't just lay there anymore after getting this worked up, I wanted to taste and feel. I reached with both hands and grabbed hold of her soft, full, and perky breasts pulling and stretching at the bra that covered them.

"*Aah* She yelped "Markus, I'm supposed to take care of you while you relax. *Ahh*" "I can't help it if we're doing this I cant just lay here I want to feel all of you." "Geez, ok if you insist here." She pulled away from me, loosed her bra and tossed it aside her she took my hands and planted them on her breasts. "Here get your fill."

She resumed pumping her hips up and down I then in turn slowly pushed my hips reaching deep into her pussy. As I kneaded and massaged her tits occasionally using my fingers to pinch and twist her nipples she would squeak and moan. We continued like that for a while then I looked up at her face. Sweat was running down her face her mouth hanging open as she moaned, and she switched from eyes shut to open looking down at me asking how I was feeling. As she did, I realized that she maybe... well.. to be blunt stupid, but she was seriously trying what she thought was best, she wanted me to get better, she really cared about me. "Molly thank you so much, this, it really means a lot knowing you'd do this." "What are you talking about? You're my boyfriend and I love you and I want to get better." She said with a smile "I love you too Molly."

She then gasped and moaned suddenly. "What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing it's just... well... I'm suppose to be treating you, and you're making me feel really good." "That's fine, you maybe treating me but I also feel good from this and want you to feel it too." "Thank you Markus, I really love you."

We the continued rock and gyrate against each other bodies. The squelching sound of her pussy riding my cock, the squeaking of my bed, and our moaning filled the room.

"H-Hey Markus?" "What's wrong?" "N-nothing its just... I know I'm suppose to be a professional nurse right now, but can we umm... can we... kiss?" She said looking longingly. "Of course Molly I want to as well." I guess I should have been worried about spreading my sickness to her but I was a bit to enthralled and dazed in the moment to really remember that.

We stopped for a moment I wrapped my arms around her pulled her close, our faces about an inch apart when I stopped. "I always thought you had such beautiful green eyes from the first day we met Molly." "She smiled and blushed a bit then we kissed. We started with short pecks on each other lips then we gradually worked into French kissing as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

As we pushed our tongue into each other's mouths as they swirled and twirled around pulling on each other Molly resumed pumping her hips. She started slowly and gradually increased her speed, as she did, I slid my hands down her back before taking full hold her soft, bubble butt as my fingers sank into her flesh and began kneading it thoroughly. We continued for what felt like an hour.

Molly pulled herself away from me panting hard. "Markus I feel hot, I'm burning up, I think I gonna come soon." "Me too any minute now." "Together. I'll squeeze out all that cold and we can come together." I gripped her butt hard pushing her down as fast as I could. Her pussy was boiling hot and twitching like crazy and cock was hard as metal and throbbing hard. "Molly, I cant-" "Me too, do it, shoot it out, shoot out all that nasty cold." She wrapped her arms around me squeezing hard. "Markus I'm feeling it- it's- it's......" She let out a loud, long moan and I grit my teeth pushing her as far down as I could groaning loudly as my cock exploded inside her.

We both stayed frozen in place holding our breath as her whole body convulsed and twitched on top on me and as I pumped streams of cum inside her hot cunt as she squeezed as much as she could out. Finally, my dick stopped spurting and I fell back on bed and she in turn fell limp on top of me. Our heavy breathing was the only sound I heard.

We both laid there for a minute in the afterglow before she finally raised her head and looked at me. "Wow that was a virus juice I feel stuffed, I mean it's leaking out." "Yeah *huff* sorry about that." "Nah its cool just means I did a good job *laughs* but anyway how are you feeling?" She put her hand against my forehead. I was feeling a bit better but still felt weak, warm, chilled and ached all over, though some of that could be from the multiple orgasms I had but I couldn't tell her that.

" I think I am doing better I still feel a bit bad, but better than earlier."

"Good" she said with a soft smile "Then..... lets continue with the 'procedureuare'." Her smile turned a bit menacing and she started stroking my head softly and slowly bobbed her hips up and down.

"Wait! Hold on! Let's take a break at least I just came twice and row and I not feeling great so let's call it huh?"

"Noooo I can't stop, I can feel your cock's still hard. That's means you still some of that cold to spurt out. Don't worry I won't stop till every last drop of that nasty cold is out of your system."

She then sat up and my cock and began bouncing up and down wildly, twisting and turning. "Wait! Molly! Please that's too rough please calm down a bit." But my pleas went unheard her switch was flipped, she was in her own world now and it my state I couldn't find the strength to stop her.

She continued to pound me hard not once slowing down, her head thrown back staring up at the ceiling, her mouth hanging open, no longer really paying attention to me. I had no choice but to accept my current situation. My body was so tender and stimulated and her vigorous acts so intense that I came in no time. But she did not stop she continued to bounce up and down on top of me even as my dick spurted inside her. Finally between the constant orgasms and my fever and headache I felt my consciousness slipping away. I laid my head back on my soft pillow and as I blacked out I watched Molly riding me vigorously as her huge tits bounced wildly up and down.

I awoke a few hours later, the day had turned to night I searched the room for Molly but didn't see her. I wondered at first if I had hallucinated the whole event but then I noticed I was covered up and felt something big next to me. I lifted the sheet and found Molly lying next to me, she was sound asleep, completely naked, and using my arm as a pillow. As I watched her resting peacefully, I noticed that I didn't feel like I had high fever anymore, my headache was gone, and my body didn't feel sore. I looked at her, smiled, gave her kiss on the cheek and laid back down to sleep. Now I know it was probably the medicine I took or that I managed to get some sleep, but I like to think her 'method' played a part in me feeling better, and I would tell her when she woke up how great I felt and what a good job she did taking care of me.

12