My Girlfriend’s Treatment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Epilogue)

Well, it turns of taking all that *clears throat* body fluid passed on my illness to Molly, and she in turn asked me to take care of her the same way. I had to explain that she didn't have a way for me to replicate her method since he had no 'pipe' to extract from which she replied, "oh yeah that make sense." So, I told her just to buy some medicine and I would check in on her, but when I got there, I discovered she once again looked online for the 'best and quickest cure' and was recommend and bought a 'sure-fire' cure in the form of a suppository and needed assistance inserting it. I asked her why she got that, and she said so get well as quick as possible so we could go out together soon. To which her kind words and all her hard work and me being a caring boyfriend, I assisted her. Though I admit after helping her stick that in one of her holes I wanted to stick something else in another hole, and so I then helped her 'sweat out' her cold with a similar method to her's from the other day. So I guess in someway she rubbed off on me a bit, but hey that was just how we showed how much he care about each other when we were not feeling well.

12