All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Susie, the Witch'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 6 years ago
Wow

If Josh doesn't marry that girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Great, right up to her wanting threesomes, other guys.

No future for them if she's a slut

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago

My girlfriend the slut. Her magic powers are to turn Josh into a cuck. Sorry but didn't like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was messed up.

The guy was pathetic. Who would want a that like that for a partner. The last third of the story turned it from a 5 stars to so-so. They seemed like they had some thing special together until she went full out skank on him. Very well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The college witch was fascinating and sexy, but kinky

I liked the mild mannered persona's of these super powerful (developing anyway) young people. Interesting that Susie/Claire was both a sexy show-off and a one man girl. Josh has got his hands full with this one, good thing that he is not the stupidly jealous type, and while he really should talk to his Dad to get some mature advice, I doubt he would unless his sweetie insisted. After all, he just meet his MILF of a mother-in-law to be, so Josh should let her meet his folks (his Dad will just love her for his boy or he will worry for him). It would only be fair, right? And I would love to see a story on that, plus having Josh's Dad to meet Claire/Susie's Mom,.. would it be fireworks, or lust at first sight? (likely it would be something in-between) But you would then need to reveal much of both power backgrounds (whether it's Hogwarts or from Atlantis?),.. or if they must reach certain milestones ( such as reaching a certain age, or completing an adventure/quest successfully ) prior to earning the knowledge, which is power ( therefore a danger ), then you could be very sparing with any new information the kids get for a time. Please do consider a follow-up tale, you can do it, I believe in you (and I am curious to see if Susie's Mom is also an exhibitionist like her witchy daughter). This young couple will be fun to watch grow closer (hopefully) in the next few months, in their new life, as a committed couple of extraordinary college students. Please give us their sexy story!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years agoAuthor
@The college witch was fascinating and sexy, but kinky

Thank you, Mr. Anonymous, for your provocative comment. You've got me thinking! I have some other commitments first, but I hope to get to your idea eventually. -- JB

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Am still looking forward to seeing chapter 2

Too good a story to stop at just one chapter

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i think he is in for one hell of a let down.

she is a slut wanting more than one guy.

will she let him try out other women?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

sounds like the makings of an open relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Wow she's a slut right from her first sexual encounter... Run Josh, run!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...