My Girlfriend the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" With such a short amount of time to cross 4 lanes of traffic and with all conscious thought drained from me, I reflexively scooped Kaz'na up in my arms and jogged across the street carrying her.

"Ahhhh! Hahaha! What are you doing!?" She laughed hysterically, kicking her feet.

"Getting you to my place! What does it look like?" I answered, just as hysterically.

After the clumsy whirlwind of drunkenly fumbling for the keys and somehow unlocking the door with a wiggling armful of goblin we had finally made it to my humble home.

"And...here we are!" I lowered her to the ground as gently as I could with my compromise sense of balance.

"Oh wow, I love what you've done with the space!" Kaz'na surveyed the living room and I silently thanked my sister for the decorating consultation she gave me.

"Ha, thanks. I'd give you the tour right now but I need to piss like nothing else!" I explained as I hustled to the adjoining bathroom. Drunken bit of trivia about me: whenever I pee in a dream it goes on for like forever. Just thought I should let you know that so you would understand why this particular piss made me question whether or not I was awake. After relieving myself, I took a moment to psyche myself up.

"Alright, Jesse. You can do this. You've fucked before. Now just do that but to someone half the size and like 100 times hotter than anyone else you've ever been with!" I stared myself down in the mirror and by the look in my eye I could tell that I was at maximum confidence. I even indulged in the movie cliche of splashing cold water on my face for clarity. It didn't work, it just left me with a wet face but it was worth a shot. Finally, after what must have been an uncomfortably long time for Kaz'na, I returned to the living room to find a jaw dropping sight.

"Oh, hey. Have fun in there?" Kaz'na greeted me coyly. She was standing in my living room, framed perfectly in the dim light. She had lost her dress and was clothed only in a matching set of lacy black bra and panties.They were sheer enough to provide a complete preview of her body, save for the strategically opaque areas covering her nipples and pussy. Her breasts looked just as immaculate beneath the dress. And without that thin layer of extra cloth I could fully appreciate the rest of her figure, how her hips flared out so dramatically from her waist. Even her belly, with just a pinchable layer of pudge, was jaw droppingly sexy. There wasn't an inch of Kaz'na's body that I didn't want to kiss at that moment.

"Ohhhh...fuck." I must have looked her up and down and back up again.

"Haha, I would ask if you like what you see, but I already know the answer. I was thinking I should just take it all off but with how much time I spent picking this out I wanted to make sure they were fully appreciated!" She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them even lower, revealing the very top of her closely trimmed bush.

"...Would you like to see the bedroom?"

"I think I would."

I swooped in and picked her up for the second time that night.

"Ahhh! I could get used to this! I don't need to walk anywhere, you can just whisk me away!" Kaz'na wrapped her legs around me and I took the opportunity to cop my first feel of her ass. It was spectacular. I carried her up the steps to my room while she planted kisses on my neck. I threw open the door and Kaz'na slid from my arms.

"I love what you've done with this space too! Or at least, what you're going to do with it." Kaz'na bit her lip. She was turning her seduction dial up to its maximum setting.

"Oh really? And what is that?" I brushed the hair from her face.

"I'm not exactly sure, but I know it will involve this!" Kaz'na groped at the bulge in my jeans. She slid the zipper down before pulling down my pants and revealing my hard dick. It sprung out, nearly slapping Kaz'na in the nose. I'm not the best endowed man in the world (I've never gotten any complaints, but I'm not about to have a promising career in porn) but this was the first time I felt huge. My cock was longer than her forearm. If I was in any condition to think with my brain rather than my balls, I'd be seriously worried about what a dick this size would do to her.

"Well hello there! One advantage of dating tall guys is I'm just the right size for what matters." She took it in her hand and tenderly kissed the head. "Oh yeah, I can work with this. I'm going to treat you so good," she whispered huskily.

"Are you talking to me or my dick?"

"Hmm..." I could feel her hum buzz through my dick. "Let's say it was both." She stroked it, slowly, sensually before leaning toward my crotch and whispering "But we really know it was you."

Even when half naked in a guy's room for the first time, Kaz'na had jokes.

"Ha! Right, cause you're just here for my dick after all!" I pulled my pants the rest of the way down and kicked them off. "Show me how much you want it."

I placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her face closer. Kaz'na obediently opened her mouth and let her tongue loll out before dragging it along the entire length of my shaft. Her eyelids drooped in an expression of pure bliss. I had seen girls put on a "cock hungry" act before but I had no doubts that Kaz'na's was genuine.

"Ohhh fuck..." I exhaled. Kaz'na just smirked up at me as she proceeded to wrap her lips around the tip of my dick and envelop it in her mouth. If you've never had your dick sucked by someone small enough to do it standing up, I highly recommend it.

"Mmmmhhh...," Kaz'na moaned as she smoothly bobbed up and down on my cock. The concern in the back of my mind that our size difference could lead to some genital incompatibility was erased by the ease with which she took more of my shaft when each trip down. She quickly found her rhythm, greedily swallowing my dick on the down stroke before pulling her mouth away, her tongue massaging my cock indulgently. She was not shy about the sloppy gulping sounds that accompanied such an enthusiastic dick-sucking.

It was easily the best blowjob of my life, but somehow I still wanted more. Even though Kaz'na could clearly handle the full length of my dick down her throat, she still stopped just short of the last inch. I needed to feel her lips planted on my crotch! I held her head in both hands and gave it a gentle, but motivating, tug. She got the hint and allowed me to guide her all the way down my cock, her eyes locked on mine. When she had at last gotten balls deep, she upped the ante and slipped her tongue out to lap at my balls.

"Goddammit, you are so good at this." Kaz'na's response was a wink and another lick at my balls. I felt like I was being challenged somehow. She started to pull away from me and I decided to raise the stakes by strengthening my grip on her head to keep her firmly impaled on my rod. My sudden show of dominance must have startled her as she gulped and placed her hands on my thighs. "Where do you think you're going? I don't think you've had enough yet." Her eyes went wide before narrowing lustily, which I took as a sign that she agreed. She gripped my thighs tightly--rather than pushing herself away as I would have expected, she seemed to be doing her best to hold herself in place.

"Good girl. All the cock you could want, right down your throat." This wasn't like me. Something about this little green bombshell in my hands was bringing out some hereto unknown dominant side in me. I wanted to know how far I could push her. How much could she take? I focused on the hot wet sensation of her mouth and throat on my dick. There's no way she could take a breath around it. She was right now literally choking on my cock. Even as her eyes welled with tears and became unfocused, she made no effort to stop me. She wouldn't seriously let herself pass out, would she? A quiet voice at the back of my mind wanted to let her, but that would put a damper on the rest of my night. When she started involuntarily trembling, I finally relented and relaxed my grip.

Kaz'na pulled away from me with an audible popping sound. Thick strands of drool stretched from my crotch to her lips. She gasped for air like a rescued drowning victim, coughing up a viscous mixture of my pre-cum and her saliva. She fell back onto the bed and wiped the tears from her eyes. The sound of her hacking up filth cut through my newfound dom persona. I suddenly felt tremendous guilt over what I had just done to this poor woman.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! Are you alright?"

Kaz'na answered after one final cough. "I'm fantastic, thanks for asking! I didn't think you had that in you! I thought you were a sweet nerdy boy but you are a fucking animal!" She propped herself up in a sitting position, seductively bending one leg. If I hadn't been present for the past minute, I would have never imagined she had just finished being asphyxiated by a penis.

"Yeah, it turns out I'm a lot of things." I felt silly wearing only a shirt so I took the opportunity to pull that off as well. Hopefully it made that line sound as cool as it did in my head. I climbed on the bed after her. "And you've convinced me. You really wanted that dick. And I'll come clean. I did think you were cute, but I really asked you out because I wanted those tits."

"Is that so?" She crossed her arms under her breasts in a practiced motion, pushing them up. "You want these fat green tits?"

"So bad."

"Then take them."

She sat up, giving me access to her bra clasp. My prayers to the lingerie gods were answered and my half-drunk fumbling fingers were able to unsnap it on my first try. Kaz'na outstretched her arms and pulled her bra away revealing the most perfect pair of tits I had ever seen. They were so full and round. Just the slightest amount of sag giving them a natural tear drop shape. Her nipples were a golden yellow color, like a red flush over the bright green of the rest of her body, matching the shade of her inner ear. I realized I had never seen goblin nipples before. I assumed they would be some variety of green, so this was a fun surprise. They were the size of the tip of my pinkie finger, surrounded by well defined areola. No matter how long I looked at her body I was continually amazed at the contrast between her height and the fullness of her figure.

"So are they everything you had hoped for?" Kaz'na inquired.

"Even better. Your body is...perfect."

"Then what are you waiting for? It's yours." Kaz'na slid back against the headboard, inviting me to take her. I didn't need a second invitation. I collapsed onto her, grabbing a breast in each hand and massaging them. They felt amazing. Despite their size, they were still so satisfyingly firm. They were more than a perfect handful. I ran my thumbs across her nipples, playfully pushing them down and letting them spring up.

"Ahhn...My nipples are really sensitive." Kaz'na gasped.

I decided to test that by giving her left nipple a lick. Her sudden intake of breath confirmed this wasn't a bluff. I took it into my mouth and started sucking it softly. My hand stayed busy on the other breasts, rolling the nipple between my fingers. Kaz'na gripped my hair with both hands, holding me to her breast.

"Oh shit! If you can use your mouth like that, then letting you almost murder me with your cock will be worth it!" I gently nibbled on her nipple, eliciting a little squeal. "Ok, her sister's getting jealous! Pay her some attention, too." I gave the top of her left breast a parting kiss and let Kaz'na guide me to the other one. I sucked her right nipple, using my tongue to map out it's full size and shape.

"Yessss....So good...Kiss me, Jesse!" I wasn't about to refuse a request. My lips took the short trip from her nipples to her mouth. This kiss made our makeout session on the street corner seem chaste. I could feel her tongue writhing against mine, mimicking the action she had just given my dick a few minutes ago. I used one arm to prop myself up while the other stayed busy groping at her luscious tits. Kaz'na's hands were on my sides, clinging to me desperately.

Kaz'na pulled her lips off of mine.

"Am I your first demi-human?"

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"Oh wow, I feel special!"

"It's not like--I mean, I've been with other women!" I hoped that I hid my embarrassment, but I'm sure I didn't.

"I get it! This should be a smooth transition then. Here's a lesson on goblin anatomy: everything is the same down there, just greener..."

She placed her hands on my head and guided me down to between her legs. I kissed my way down her body, still marveling at how vibrantly green and soft her skin was. I reached the cleft between her legs, still wrapped in intricate dark lace. I took an edge of her panties in each hand and Kaz'na lifted her butt off the bed allowing me to pull them off, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair surrounding a puffy pair of pussy lips. Seeing her pussy up close for the first time, I could confirm that it was just like a humans, only significantly greener. The lips were a deep rich green. I placed a thumb on one lip and spread it open. The interior was the same shade of yellow as her nipples. She was already glistening wet, a trail running down between her thighs.

"It's beautiful..." I exhaled involuntarily.

"Hahaha, if you think it looks good, why don't you give it a taste?" She gently pulled my face into her.

I stuck out my tongue and traced it along her vagina from the base to the clit, savoring her flavor. It was thick and musky, also somehow spicy? I wondered if this was a feature unique to goblins or if it was just lacking in the small sample size of human women I had been with. I felt her shiver beneath me. I focused on her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She raised her hips to meet my face.

"Yeah...like that!" She gasped.

I grabbed her thighs, supporting her as she pressed herself closer to me. I continued teasing her clit, now sucking at it softly like a juicy peach. I could feel it swelling in my mouth, it must have been at least half an inch long. I filed that away as another potential quirk of goblin anatomy that I would have to research later.

"Fuck! You're good at this..." She was rocking her hips against me, slowly grinding herself against my mouth.

She reached down and took a hold of my hands, bringing them up to her full breasts. She guided them in a firm, circular motion, showing me just how she needed them massaged before releasing them. Letting someone so much smaller than me take the lead was unfamiliar, but turned me on even more. Between my lapping tongue and squeezing hands, I felt like I was simultaneously in absolute service and control of her body. As she wrapped her legs around my head and pressed her heels into my back, it seemed I was achieving the desired effect.

"Ohhh...That's right, like that...You're going to make me--!" she exclaimed as her entire body shook from the orgasm running through her. Her thighs tensed around me for a moment longer before relaxing. She ran her fingers through my hair and I gave her lower belly a parting kiss before raising my head.

"I didn't expect you to take that all the way," she laughed.

"I wasn't trying to, I just got caught up in it."

"Oh really? You must be some kind of natural, then. You were born to eat goblin pussy." There was that look in her eye again. That aggression. She was challenging me.

"Maybe... but I think I was really born to fuck it." I met her challenge, pushing myself up to impose the full difference in our size. Looming over her, her chest still rising and falling in the aftermath of her orgasm, I had never felt so powerful. I pressed my erection against her belly. With the base of the shaft at the top of her mound, my tip was easily past her belly button. It was still hard for me to process just how small she was. She read my mind and understood my concern.

"Hey, I can take it." She rolled her hips against me. "Trust me. This is your second goblin anatomy lesson: we are very flexible." She shifted her hips forward and then back, easily impaling herself on my dick. That first sensation, the hot wet grip of her pussy. It was almost enough to set me off right then. But I held on somehow and I met her with a thrust of my own, sliding myself balls deep inside her without a problem.

"Uhngh! See? I told you. How does your first goblin pussy feel?"

"Fuuuck..."

"Haha, yeah I get that a lot!" She giggled into my chest.

I started slowly pumping myself into her, still finding it difficult to believe that someone a woman half my size could take my full cock.

"Mmm...come on, you can give it to me harder than that."

I wasn't about to back down from her challenges now. I picked up the pace, withdrawing more of my shaft before thrusting it back into her wet gash.

"Better...but I think it's time for your last goblin anatomy tip for the night. I know I'm little--" she wrapped her hands around my biceps "--but I can take harder fucking than any girl you've been with. I know you want to give it to me, so just do it!" Her eyes were narrowed, demanding. She was right, I did want to give it to her. I had made up my mind when I first set eyes on her. She wasn't shy about it. From the beginning, she gave me every signal about what she wanted. So I was going to give it to her.

I pushed myself up so I was on my knees. I grabbed her waist to prop her up with me. She was so light. She planted her feet in the bed to support herself as her back arched. She was now just a toy in my hands, and she was going to get the fucking she wanted.

I began pounding her furiously, pulling her body towards me to meet every thrust.

"Is this hard enough?! Is this what you wanted!?" I growled.

"Oh! Yeah! So! Good!" she managed to gasp between thrusts. I was transfixed by the bouncing of her breasts, two pendulous verdant orbs swinging in rhythm. Her hands were clutching the bed sheets. Her eyes were half lidded, unfocused. She was getting drunk on my dick. I was still just a little of the regular kind of drunk. I got caught up in the moment.

"Good! I thought you were a classy girl, but you went from first meeting me to being my cock sleeve in a single night! What does that make you?" I moved one hand from her waist to clutch at her breast, my thumb brushing her nipple.

"Oh fuck! I'm a slut! I know! I just needed cock!" she stammered out. Her hair was matted with sweat. It was beautiful.

"Well, you've got it! I hope it's everything you needed!" I was going wild. I couldn't remember ever feeling like this before. Something in her was making me feel like an animal.

"It is! Thank you!" She placed her hand on her other breast, squeezing her nipples between her fingers. She wrapped her legs around me. I kept up my assault, my balls slapping against her pert round ass.

"Mmm! I'm so close! Please, hold me!" she begged, reaching her arms out toward me. I collapsed onto her and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing my chest. She was murmuring something but I couldn't make it out.I gave my last ounce of effort burying myself as deep into her folds as I could before the pulsations of her orgasm set me over the edge. I came harder than I could ever recall doing. Her tiny body shook against mine as I filled her with what felt like a month's worth of cum. Pulse after pulse it just kept coming. Even after it had subsided, she still clutched onto me, fingers digging into my lower back. Her body was still wracked with aftershocks for what felt like minutes. Finally, she relaxed her grip and I gently rolled myself off of her. We were both spent.

We laid there next to each other in silence for a while, just occupying the space. She broke the silence, turning toward me and placing a hand on my chest.

"That was fun..." she grinned. Her eyes were still a little hazy.