My Girlfriend the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...it was...and about that stuff I said earlier--"

"It's fine! It's just dirty talk, nothing serious."

"Oh...ok, I just didn't want you to think that--"

"I know! It's fine, trust me," she said firmly, in a way that I didn't totally buy.

She pushed herself up and hopped off the bed, before crouching down and searching the floor with her hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh, just looking for my underwear...And all of the clothes that go on top of that. I should probably get going before I get too cozy."

"What's wrong with being cozy? Why do you have to go?"

"Well...we both got what we wanted, right? so that's the end of the date," she explained to me in a tone that suggested I was an idiot child. She found her panties and pulled them on, facing away from me. I savored the view of her ass bouncing as she pulled them snug. I didn't get much of a view of it tonight, but I would have to correct that someday.

"Oh, ok. You could stay if you want to, you know? It's pretty late."

"...Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass." I wasn't sure if she had considered it. She picked up her bra and put it on, shimmying it into place. Goodbye, boobs...

"And now where is that dress--oh right! The living room! Of course!" She was just talking to herself. Was she nervous? Now? After we had just seen as much of each other as we could. She hustled down the stairs to the living room. I got out of bed and started after her.

"Alright, well then let me get dressed and I can see you out."

"No! That's alright, I've got it!" I heard the rustling of her hastily pulling on her dress. "It's just out the front door, I'll be fine!" I struggled to pull my jeans over my sweat slick legs.

"Are you sure, I could--"

"Yup! I'm sure! This was fun we should do it again I'll call you!" she pattered as I heard the door open and shut behind her.

And then she was gone. I pulled my pants back off and tried to fall asleep.