My Girlfriend the Masseuse Pt. 01

Story Info
My teen girlfriend starts a mobile massage business.
3k words
4.38
13.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrifter
Mrifter
281 Followers

READERS: Even though Part 1 does not contain any of the following scenes, this story is based on a weak/naïve individual who will end up knowingly letting his girlfriend cheat on him. If this offends you, please do not read. If not, enjoy! Thanks.

Last September, my girlfriend, Allie, and I moved out from our parents and into a little apartment together. We had both been accepted into the local college and we managed to find somewhat affordable accommodation, located 20 minutes from campus. We were both very excited to have our own place. Allie and I decorated it nicely and she jokes that it was our "Nest." It was the perfect place for two freshman love birds.

While we loved our apartment, the rent was a bit higher than anticipated and we quickly found that living on student loans alone wouldn't provide us with enough income to sustain ourselves. We had to supplement with side jobs. We talked about it and decided to try and get a side hustle once we were settled into school and our new lives. Over the next two months, we both studied hard at school and tried to stay focused. When we weren't studying, we would go to the gym, for hikes, and cuddle to some of our favourite sitcoms. We were both so horny and super hot for each other. The sex was absolutely amazing and for the first time in our relationship, we had sex whenever and wherever we wanted. Needless to say, we had wild sex all over the apartment.

We were both in the prime of our lives, physically fit, and extremely horny. Both of us were considered attractive; however, Allie received quite a lot more attention at school. Guys were constantly asking her out and she even had one creepy professor try and hit on her. Personally, I felt that the other men ogling and hitting on my girlfriend only turned me on more. After all, at the end of the day, she came home with me.

I wasn't the only one who noticed the extra attention directed towards Allie. Over the last few months, Allie had started becoming extremely confident and comfortable with her body. Every time a guy made a pass at her, or ogled her from afar, her confidence grew. And with the added confidence, our sex life really took off.

We began to really get to know one another, and with that we learned what turned each other on and how to truly satisfy one another. Allie loved to please me and enjoyed being on the slightly submissive side.

After class, I would excitedly race home where Allie would often be waiting for me. As I stumbled through the front door, the first thing I would see, was her perfect tight asshole and amazing pussy pushed up into the air, as kneeled in front of the living room, facing away from me. She would be completely naked, with her hands, knees, and face pressed against the floor. She would have her back perfectly arched, and her hair splayed across the floor, leaving only the soles of her feet, and her beautiful pussy and ass visible. It made me instantly hard.

Dropping my bag and books on the floor, I would stand over her, unbutton my pants, and start to fuck her tight, pink pussy immediately. Allie was good at being obedient and kept her face and tits pressed down against the tile floor, while I fingered her ass and fucked her hard from behind. With her hands holding my ankles and her back end arched into the air, I would fuck her for about 10 minutes before either cumming all over her ass or turning her over and dropping to my knees to cum in her open and willing mouth.

Recently, I turned her over and dropped to my knees, straddling her chest and neck. I put my balls over her mouth. She instantly began to suck one of them while her tongue danced and tickled it's way the back of my balls and close to my ass.

I could feel myself begin to climax. As I pulled my balls out of her mouth she whispered to me "Give me all your cum baby." Even though I was already about to cum, I immediately came into her mouth. Shoving my dick down her throat as the final shots of cum shot out.

Once I was out of her mouth, Allie began to lick and clean off any cum or pussy juices, all while maintaining direct eye contact with me.

These were some of the best times of my life.

Allie also loved giving me full body massages. If I wasn't fucking her on the floor, on the kitchen counter, or the shower, then she loved to sensually rub down my body. When I got home, I would find her in our bedroom, either naked or scantily covered in some sexy lingere, with candles and warm massage oil. She would slowly undress me before laying me down on the bed and covering my body with the warm oil. The massages would start off typical but before long, she would work her way up my thighs and playfully pass the back of her hand against my balls. Then, she would work her way up to my ass, and edge close to my asshole. She would turn me around and begin the process again, this time finishing the job. Not only did her massages come with a happy ending, but, sometimes, she would lay her naked body on top of mine, and put her full body into it; seductively sliding over me.

Once in a while, I would be lucky enough to feel her soft lifts wrap around the head of my cock. She would oil up my cock and stroke it in the most amazing way possible, all the time while her tongue circled the head of my cock. Eventually, I would bust a large sticky load into her mouth. Not only would she swallow every drop, as was standard protocol, she would finish off by licking my entire cock clean, sucking off any amounts of remaining cum or oil.

Our sex and love life was great. In addition, we were both doing really well in school. Unfortunately, the money was running tight. Eventually, I was able to pick up a job in the evenings, bartending at a local restaurant. The tips were good, and it gave me some spending money. Allie had always enjoyed giving massages and decided to try and get a part-time job and earn some money doing what she loved. Before long, she was hired at a massage clinic working short shifts one morning before her classes, and both Saturday and Sunday. She was a natural at it and received so many good reviews. Even though her bosses were very impressed, her ever-changing school schedule made it difficult to accommodate her job. The massage clinic ultimately decided the arrangement wasn't working and told her she may want to consider just going private. We both came up with the idea that she should go and start her own mobile massage clinic. Not only would it easier to plan around school, but it would be fairly cheap to start and she could probably end up making more money.

She didn't have any money saved, so with some money I had saved up working my summer job, I lent her $3,800 to get herself up and running.

The first few months of her business were slower than we expected. She worked hard to advertise and promote herself; however, without a proper licence, she had a hard time attracting clients. My parents, who regularly went for massages, started coming to her. In addition, she had brought along a few clients from the clinic. The ones she liked.

After a few months, we both found our groove juggling our busy lifestyles. Allie had managed to attract a few more key clients, which filled her schedule up. She massaged an older lady, Gladys, 4 days of the week. Another one of her main clients, Ted, was a middle-aged man who, despite her objections, paid triple her going rate. She couldn't believe it at first and told him it was too much but he insisted that it was worth every dollar. The money was great. He told her that he was happy to pay her so much extra. He lived a 45 minute drive away and told her that the extra money would cover the travel and the commute time. He also requested that since he was paying her triple, he would need her on an on-call basis, understanding that she had her school obligations. Even though this caused extra issues, she did the most she could in making sure his needs were met.

Our busy schedules got the best of us, and unfortunately, our sex life began to quickly diminish. We were nearing the end of our freshman year and preparing for finals. On top of that, Ted was now getting three massages a week and recently requested new times. Unfortunately, the new times really interfered with our life. Ted asked her to come every Tuesday and Friday at 8:45pm and Sundays at 7:00am. Ted was nice about the request and told her that if she couldn't do it, he understood. We talked about it and both decided that, because the money was so good, and he had been so nice to her, that she should make good on his requests.

On top of her busy schedule with Ted, she still also saw Gladys, right after class, four days a week. Needless to say, we didn't see each other much and began to feel like ships passing in the night.

Sometime in April, right before our exams, I was flipping through the channels one Friday night. It was about 11pm. Often, if I wasn't out partying with friends, I would sit around and wait until she got home. Because Ted lived far away, she often wouldn't get home until around 11:30 at night. As I was searching for something to watch, my phone rang. The caller ID showed a bunch of hearts followed by her name, something Allie had programmed in a few years ago.

"Hi babe! What's up? Almost home?" I asked.

"Hey! I'm good. No, I am actually still at Ted's. That's why I'm calling." She began. "Ted's having some people over. He's got this amazing pool and hot tub area. It's so beautiful, you'd love it! Anyway, I stuck around for a drink. His friends are so funny. They're just a bunch of old guys, super harmless."

"Okay.." I responded "So you thinking a little later?"

"Well... I kinda had a couple more, so I was thinking maybe I'd just stay the night and come home super early. His house is huge, so there's a ton of spare bedrooms."

"Oh!" I stuttered. Clearly caught off guard by the request. "Well, if you want I can come and get you and we can get your car tomorrow?" I suggested.

"You know what babe. It's late. To be honest, things are kind of winding down and I think we're all going to go to bed soon anyway. I'm sure it's fine. We don't want to do all that driving tomorrow."

She definitely had a point; however, I was still slightly uncomfortable with the situation. Regardless, I caved. She had always told me how much of a nice person Ted was. She felt completely comfortable around him. He seemed mature and like a professional. And the main reason, I was fine with it because I trusted her.

"Okay, that's fine." I hesitantly responded. "Can you please make sure you call me before you go to bed though? I guess, you'll just be here pretty early?"

"Yea for sure. I'm probably going to just have like 20 more minutes in the hot tub, then head to bed."

"Wait. You are in the hot tub? How? What are you wearing?"

"Oh, haha! I'm naked" she said "Haha... just teasing!" she continued. There was some bikini that some person left at some point. There was a bunch to choose from."

"Okay... well glad you're having fun and we'll talk soon!"

"Sounds good, goodnight!" she ended off, before the line went dead.

I wasn't super impressed, but at the same time we had trust in our relationship, and she was typically rock solid and, other than before we were serious, had only cheated on me once in the past.

I finally found something to watch, and eventually dozed off in front of the tv. When I woke up, the movie was ending. I turned off the tv and began to head to bed. It wasn't until I was halfway to the bedroom before I remembered that I'd be sleeping alone and the conversation we just had.

As I got ready for bed, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 1:05am but no missed calls and only one text message from a buddy.

I called once and shot out two texts.

"Where are you?"

"Thought you were going to call me before bed?"

I was irritated. We had never really not talked before bed and it was strange. I thought about it and reassured myself that she probably just fell asleep.

I eventually drifted off. My sleep wasn't great and I woke up once or twice. After a third wake up, I checked my phone. Two text messages. I happily opened them.

"I'm so sorry! I fell asleep the second I crawled into bed" read the first one. Sent only a few minutes after mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning! Sleep tight!" the second one said read.

I shut off my phone and finally drifted back into a more restful sleep.

When I woke up, to my surprise, there was my girlfriend, snuggled into a little spoon. I am typically a deep sleeper, so I wasn't shocked that I didn't wake up with her crawling into bed. I was surprised, however, that she had made it home so early in the morning. We slept for a few hours, got up talked about our nights and began to study for finals.

Allie told me she had jumped into the hot tub for a bit before going to bed. She was happy that I didn't make a fuss about it because it made her next day so much better.

After that one night, there were two or three times where she wouldn't come home after massaging Ted.

After a while, Ted decided to buy his own massage table, which allowed Allie to leave hers at home.

Eventually we wrote our finals, and got ready for our summer break. We had a small road trip planned and then focused on working hard during the summer to try and save for the next year.

One afternoon before my shift, after some great sex, we were laying in bed and she asked "How upset would you be if I had to cancel our road trip?"

"I guess if something better came along, I'd get it. Why? What's up!?" I asked.

"Well..." she said "I might have a really good work opportunity. I understand if you want to stick with the trip, so it's all good."

"Oh really!? What is it? It's no a problem babe, we can totally postpone if you think it's worth it."

"I DO! I do think it'll be so worth it."

"Okay" I laughed excitedly. "Tell me what it is!?"

"Okay, so you know Ted. Well. He is going with a group of people to Vegas in 2 weeks. He is so loaded, so money is not a thing, and the place is so amazing and there's this beautiful pool on the beach." She continued, nervously smiling at me, as she judged my response.

"and.... they hired me to go to with them! As an on-call massage therapist! And I'm so excited!" She finally spit out. The excitement she was talking about was showing clearly in her voice.

"Oh really, that's weird! Why wouldn't they just hire a massage therapist down there?" I questioned, shocked. Grasping at some sort of logical reason. "How much are they even going to be paying you?" I asked. Clearly skeptical and a little unimpressed about the entire situation.

"Okay so first of all don't be an asshole!" she scolded back at me. "Ted knows how good I am obviously! And second, he is so rich he doesn't care about money. He is such a nice guy, so I don't know why you're being so rude."

I responded automatically "I'm sorry."

"And thirdly, they are going to pay me seven thousand dollars!!! A grand every day, ALL EXPENSES INCLUDED!" she practically screamed at me.

I looked over at Allie, shocked.

"They are going to pay you seven grand to massage them everyday!?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, but I have to give them each a massage, every day!"

"How many people are going!?"

"Oh I don't know but there's four people in on it. And it will actually only be five days of massages. I did the math is $350 per massage. AND ALL EXPENSES ON TOP OF THAT!"

Just as she finished my alarm went off, indicating I need to get my ass out the door to get to work on time.

I quickly shut it off and sprung up out of bed throwing on my pants and clothes, as I continued our conversation.

"So, do you know these people?"

"Not all of them. But they're not all in yet, everybody was kind of waiting for me to decide."

"I don't know. It sounds kind of weird." I said "You going to Vegas with one of your clients and a bunch of people you don't know. I kind of feel uncomfortable about it."

"Pllllease!!!" Allie pleaded with me. "I think it's a great opportunity and I really feel good about it. At least think about it!?" she then asked. Pouting a cute puppy dog face.

"I'll give you so many more special massages too!" she said smiling. Knowing the way to my heart.

"Okay." I said. "I'll think about." I put on some clothes and headed out the door; kissing her as I left.

Mrifter
Mrifter
281 Followers