My Girlfriend's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend continues the story.
2.9k words
4.39
19.6k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightswew
lightswew
65 Followers

Lynn is now stroking my dick again after I have just cum from her story. The cum is littered all over the bed but Lynn didn't mind it, she enjoys making me happy, and seeing my dick erect again means that I want more. She even licks the tip of my dick, cleaning my dick from the cum and licking it like ice cream.

"Would you like for me to continue the story babe?"

I could only nod as I am dying to know what happened after. Whether the tale is true or not, the story has made me so aroused that it is already out of my mind, I just want to know what happened next.

She just smiled at me and continued to talk about what happened next.

-- -- -- -- --

Ekon's hand is now on top of Lynn's mini skirt and caressing her pussy softly. Lynn is already wet and horny after what she had just witnessed with her friend Rosa and now she is here letting a stranger touch her pussy in a diner of all places. She is in need right now of a cock to slam her pussy, but Aaron is not answering her calls.

Now that she just parted her legs, letting Ekon touch her over her mini-skirt, she knows that if she won't stop him right now, there would be no turning back. She already made a mistake with Mike, making out inside one of the university rooms and making him cum with only her panties separating his cock and her pussy, and now she is making the same mistake with a different foreigner.

But Ekon notices Lynn's reluctance and instead of letting her get her sanity and mind, he pushes his hands to both of her pussy and breast, to make her enjoy what is happening and would not stop him.

He inserted his hands inside her panties and started to play with her pussy and clit. He softly inserted slightly his thick fingers inside her pussy to make her moan. He also puts his other hand inside her dark sweater and realizes that the girl in front of him is not wearing any bras.

"Hey... Ekon please," Lynn whimpers. "Please stop, I have a boyfriend."

"Don't worry babe," Ekon said. "Maybe he is also having an affair right now."

"This is wrong Ek--"

Lynn tries to speak but Ekon kisses her immediately. His tongue is inside her mouth, trying to declare that he owns her now. Lynn tries to break free but her horniness prevents her from doing so, her strength disappears every time Ekon touches her sensitive areas.

Her sweater is now raised above her chest, showing her bountiful and huge breasts to a man she had just met today. Her large round pink areolas and perky nipples are now in full display to Ekon who is enjoying the view.

"You have such beautiful mountains, baby," Ekon said. "I think I'm in love."

Ekon is amazed at seeing the bare body of the stunning lady he had just met in the diner.

He immediately gobbled her nipples with his mouth, making Lynn moan in ecstasy and pleasure. It would be a big loss if he can't bring this knock-out woman to his bed tonight.

"Please Ekon..."

Lynn is trying to stop what is happening to the last of her sanity but it is slowly eroded from the pleasure she is experiencing right now.

She didn't know if it was because of what she saw earlier, of her friend and a stranger, or Ekon's skillful hands and kisses, but she knows that she needs a cock right now, and now he is facing a man that can give it to her.

She just suddenly returned the kisses when their lips met again, she opened her mouth to allow his tongue to make its way inside of her mouth.

"Stop, please Ekon," Lynn said. "Not here please."

Ekon after hearing her pleas stop. He knows that Lynn is already in his hands.

"Then, let's leave."

Ekon pulls Lynn from where they are sitting and leads her down the diner. She fixes her sweater and mini skirt and follows Ekon as he walks downstairs to the diner.

When they reached downstairs, they noticed that the crews were looking at them.

Lynn is shocked to see that one of the crew is her classmate in one of her classes. Lynn can only bow her head and look towards the exit of the diner, she doesn't want to meet the eyes of her friend right now who knows that she has a boyfriend and the man she is with now is a stranger.

Lynn feels ashamed of what just happened but her thirst for sex can't be overcome, she needs to cum.

Lynn just follows Ekon walking towards the university, Ekon's hand is over her shoulder, and is playing with her breasts as they walk.

Ekon then leads Lynn to one of the secret ways to enter the university, a broken part of the wall that is circling around the university.

Ekon then grabbed Lynn's waist and raised her entire body so that he could carry her. Lynn blushes as Ekon just carries her effortlessly and walks towards the huge park that is inside the university. Nobody notices them as it is already dark and the guards are just staying in the guard's houses in the main entrances of the university. Ekon knows this as he had already done this before and now he is bringing another woman to his secret fucking place.

They walk towards a discrete bench in the university park where the lamplights won't shine at them. The only light they have is the moon that is shining up above the night skies.

Ekon puts Lynn to the bench and then he also sits with Lynn by his side. Lynn looks at Ekon and sees the man is also staring at her intensely, with lust in his eyes.

Under the moonlight, Lynn and Ekon's lips met, she opened her mouth to allow this man to enter her mouth. The taste of what they have eaten in the diner mixes with both of their salivas as they are kissing torridly.

Ekon raised Lynn's body and pulled her down onto his lap forcefully. The way Ekon makes out with her is different from how her boyfriend treated her, instead, it is almost the same as how Mike makes out with her when they are inside the classroom, they treated and moved her like an object and not a person.

Now, on top of him and facing him, she resumed the kiss with her initiative. His mouth still tastes of burger and ketchup, their tongues pressed and licking together, snaking to every corner inside their mouth.

Both are lost in the heat of the moment, even if their environment is so cold, the only thing they could feel is the heat of their primal lust in their bodies.

She then felt the large bulging cock Ekon was pressing against her pussy. Her pussy is now so wet and the only thing that is separating his tight pussy and the huge cock is her thin panties.

Ekon then reached down and groped her breast roughly, making her let out a loud moan in the park. Ekon, enjoying her reaction, ran his hand over her already erect nipple, teasing it by lightly circling his fingers around.

Lynn is now moaning loudly, and doesn't care if anyone would hear her anymore, the stimulation she is experiencing makes her shudder as she reaches her climax and cum. The pleasure was almost too much for Lynn, she felt that was going crazy from the climax and she squirted.

A stream of clear liquid is released by her pussy into the air, as she slumped exhausted, and breathed deeply against Ekon's muscular chest.

After a few seconds of catching her breath, Lynn then started to grind on Ekon's lap, her wet pussy rubbing against his huge cock only separated by her soaked panties.

Ekon leaned in and began to softly kiss her neck while groping her breasts. Lynn started to grind again even if she had just cummed. She is trying to make Ekon get off from the friction between her pussy and his cock.

"Take off your sweater and panties," Ekon commanded.

Without question, Lynn complied with his order without a reply, she stood up and removed first her sweater, exposing her entire bare upper body to Ekon and the park. Then she whipped her underwear off, also exposing her bare pussy, only her mini skirt remained.

Ekon then also removed both his pants and boxers, freeing his 8-inch cock standing erect and on the quest of destroying any pussy it penetrated.

Ekon then pulled Lynn back on top of his lap but now in a different position as he turned Lynn around, with her back against his chest. He then clawed and groped roughly her breasts with both of his hands, making Lynn moan again in pleasure.

Then Ekon slid one of his hands down to her wet pussy and without warning, inserted his two fat fingers inside her pussy and began to slowly finger her. The two fat fingers of Ekon are like being fucked by an average size cock with its thickness, making her moan as he slips his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Ughhhh... more..." Lynn moans in ecstasy and pleasure, not caring anymore.

Ekon grinned, and sped up what he was doing, causing her moans to become louder and louder. He slipped his third finger, stretching her pussy to the limit, to which Lynn squealed approval, as he stimulated her g-spot.

The two then both stand up from the benches and look at each other. Ekon leaned down and kissed her torridly, her face flushed and her heart beating so fast in the heat of the moment as everything was swept away, reason and logic, just for the carnal desire.

He stripped her of her last clothing, the mini skirt. She also removed his shirt exposing his entire body to him, they were now all naked and touching skin to skin. Their torrid kiss broke, and Lynn is panting and short of breath, her face flushed red and she is more aroused seeing the all-naked dark man in front of him, his muscular body is like sculpted by the Gods, and his cock is created for the sole reason of screwing girls like her.

Ekon then scooped her up, hefting her in his arms like she was just an object. He took her by the back of the head and pressed Lynn's face against his chest, her legs were roughly pulled around his sides. Lynn is treated like a sex doll by Ekon and she can only helplessly obey as the man in front of him is the one in control.

Lynn knows that her pussy is now so wet and with his cock just outside her pussylips, it won't be long before he would put his huge cock inside her.

Her heart is beating rapidly as she knows that this would be the second cock to insert her pussy. The pussy that only her boyfriend had entered would now welcome someone she had just met today, an intruder's cock would soon engulf her pussy in pleasure and ecstasy.

Memories of her and Aaron flash, their first kiss, first sex, and a lot of memorable and special moments. The time when her only boyfriend first enters her love hole, the joy and love that she feels during that time. When they went out on dates and trips, all of it would soon be tainted by the pulsing huge cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Her pussy was exposed and her body was helpless in his arms as he perched her over his huge cock. She looked down and took a glimpse of his cock which was pointing to her crotch.

Enjoying every bit of Lynn's skin and body, Ekon slowly lowers Lynn onto his cock. Lynn tries to open her mouth and say something - trying to stop him from doing the dead but no words came out.

She moaned as the huge cock pushed inside her tight small pussy, her voice was off into a breathless gasp as her pussy was being stretched out more than her boyfriend ever had. The feeling that she has right now, the plunging of the huge dick into her core made her groan in pleasure.

Her fingernails dug into his back as the cock is sliding in and out of her womanhood, Ekon relaxes her grip making Lynn's own weight bring her down further to his cock.

Ekon bounced her up and down, and her wet pussy slid up and down into his huge cock. As she descends further and further, she can feel the heat and fullness of her insides as the huge cock is slowly shaping her insides into his shape.

Lynn can only involuntarily groan in pain and pleasure as this is her first time fucking such a large cock.

"I bet your boyfriend didn't fuck you like this before. You are mine now slut, you understand!"

Lynn's body tensed and squirmed every time Ekon bounced her up and down, she could barely speak as she was in a trance of pleasure and pain, she was enduring the ruthless pounding Ekon was giving her.

Ekon then moved her head to his and forced her to kiss him. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and she was powerless to resist.

Ekon becomes more aggressive as he increases the speed of bouncing Lynn up and down to his huge cock without a care for her wellbeing. Her pussy is painfully stretched as the huge cock invades her insides at a frantic pace.

He is pistoning his cock into her at a very fast rate that Lynn's mind has become mushed and she could barely think as she is in the epitome of pleasure and carnal lust.

He thrust, then humped, then thrust her down to the base of his cock, her lower body bouncing against his groin in short, sharp rocking movements.

"Cum... outside... please"

The two are almost to reach their climaxes, Lynn is barely able to create words as her lower body is nearing to reach a climax that she had never experienced before. She can also feel that Ekon is also reaching his climax as she can feel the already erect huge cock become huge and hotter.

"I'm cummiiinnngg..."

"Me too..."

A sudden release of heat and jizz flowed into her womb, and both her and Ekon's cum mixed inside her. She heard him grunt as he released his cum inside of her, not caring if he would knock her up.

She let out a moan as she was mortified but also enjoying the hot sensation flooding and mixing inside her, the fear of becoming pregnant by someone who is not her boyfriend made her feel something pleasurable and enjoyable inside of her.

She just clung to her newly met lover, unsure if everything that she had done was worth it for the consequences that she would soon face.

Only lust and desire are present, an animalistic desire to mate and procreate with a stronger mate is what Lynn is feeling right now. Her pussy is leaking the cum that just came from inside of her.

Ekon continues kissing Lynn, licking her down from her mouth to his neck, until her breasts, savoring the conquest that he had just won tonight. He looks to his conquest tonight and she is a stunning woman that he had just fucked, she is still beautiful even after such rough sex, sweat making her look hotter and sexier, making his cock erect again.

He knows that the night is still young and he has this amazing woman for the entire night, he is going to make this woman his and addicted to his huge dark cock.

-- -- -- -- --

I cummed again after hearing what Lynn had just told me, I can't believe that my once innocent and faithful girlfriend would fuck someone in the middle of the park.

She drinks all the cum that I had just released and licks the tip of my dick.

"Did you enjoy it?" Lynn asks. "Because I enjoyed it, I hope you do too."

No words are coming out of my mouth, I can't believe my girlfriend has become such a slut. My dick becomes erect again, making Lynn smile wryly at me.

"It seems you enjoyed it." She smiled at me seductively, a smile that I didn't expect to see on her face.

Lynn just straddles on top of me and just slips her already wet pussy into my dick, she then kisses me and I return the favor by kissing her back.

I look at her bouncing up and down, her breasts swaying and her face in pleasure. I feel jealous but also aroused that this body that was once only for me has tainted itself with another cock. That her pussy is not exclusive to me anymore as there is now another cock that tasted the sweet and tight hole of my girlfriend.

I know that this is just the beginning of our journey into something that we can't turn back anymore.

lightswew
lightswew
65 Followers