My Girlfriend's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend tells me a story that I didn't know.
2.6k words
4.22
22.5k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightswew
lightswew
65 Followers

Part 2

After that day, my girlfriend and I have been really awkward with each other. Even if I said that I forgave her after seeing that video, the guilt and the damage to the trust that we had built for years is hard to repair and reconcile especially if it is an important person is the one who caused it.

But slowly but surely our days started to return back to the same of the past.

She avoided Mike most of the time and didn't reply to his texts anymore. She also went to her room after the classes most of the time and avoided hanging out with her friends if Mike and his friends were there.

She also focuses her attention and priority on me most of the time.

We have dates more frequently than before and my girlfriend has become more active during our sex, she contracts her hips more to make her pussy tighter, making me enjoy our sex more. Our kisses had become more torrid and sexual, she even allowed me to cum inside of her during her safe days.

She also had become more open in making out in public. We kissed on the trains and buses, enter public bathrooms in the malls and parks and fucked like rabbits, and many more. It seems that everything has returned back to the past and become better after what had happened with her and Mike.

But deep inside me, I can still remember the scenes that had happened in the video and secretly saved it in my phone. The arousing scene in the video has made me return time after time to watch it again.

The stimulation and arousal in the scene of my girlfriend and another man, a big black man with his big cock, making out in that room has always remained embedded in my mind.

Everytime me and my girlfriend are having sex, I imagine what would happen if that large dark cock has penetrated the tight pussy of my girlfriend. I read stories about sharing their girlfriends and wives to black men and the joy and pleasure they experienced.

I always said to myself that I should delete the video on my phone as it might someday cause an irreversible problem in our relationship. But I didn't because the temptation and the satisfaction and arousal that I could get from watching the video made me have second thoughts and didn't delete it.

-- -- -- -- --

It just happened suddenly one day when I'm staying in her dorm unit when Lynn was wearing a sexy dark negligee and crawled towards me in her bed. I was surprised but I kept it to myself and just went with the flow that she is bringing me into.

She licked my dick then started to lick upward, to my stomach, chest, nipples, neck, my face and then to my ears. She played with my chest and dick, one hand touching my dick and the other playing with my nipples.

Then she whispered to me.

"Daddy, I have made another mistake again." She whispered seductively in my ear, blowing softly after saying it, making my dick erect more as she wrapped her finger around it and slowly stroked it.

She then whispered in my ears a story out of the blue.

She said it happened when she went out to eat in a small independent diner still open near the university late at night, when she felt hungry while studying for her exam inside her room.

She tried to call me on her phone thrice if I want to go with her but it seems that I am already sleeping as she said I'm not answering the call. Then I remembered the three missed calls from her when I woke up early in the morning and realized that this just happened a few days ago.

She then continued that because I didn't answer her call and she was very hungry that she decided to go out to the diner late at night alone, as her friends all went out somewhere away from the dorms. She thinks that it would be safe as it is just a few buildings away from the dorm and there are still a lot of people on the streets.

She only wears her favorite black mini skirt and a dark sweater, wearing only her white panties and no bra underneath it, that she is currently wearing as the diner is not that far away and she would return immediately back to the dorm after eating.

She then went out of her dorm room and locked her door when she saw her female classmate, Rosa, who resides in the dorm room next to her, kissing with a man at the stairs. The stairs are the only way for Lynn to get down from the stairs so she would be noticed by the two if she would go downstairs now and disturb them. Luckily, the two people didn't notice her getting out of the room so Lynn decided to hide and watch first the situation unfolding in front of her.

Lynn is shocked when she realizes that the man kissing Rose is not her boyfriend but a random stranger. She is sure that would be the case as the man kissing her classmate is taller than the one Rosa is now dating and much much older than them, the man seems in his early thirties seeing from the face.

Rosa and the older man are kissing torridly at the stairs, making Lynn uncomfortable but in the same aroused. The fact that her close classmate and friend is kissing a random stranger makes her think that Rosa is cheating on her boyfriend living in their hometown in the province, who would sometimes come to visit Rosa in the city.

Rosa seems intoxicated to the heavy kissing that they are having as her face seems flushed and in pure ecstasy. The older man, knowing the fact that Rosa would not stop him, undresses her blue blouse while continuing kissing her, revealing her purple bra covering her modest breasts.

He cups her left breasts while her right hand goes down to her thighs, touching her cunt hidden under her dark pants. Rosa enjoys what the older man is doing. She decided to undo his pants and enter his hands inside the man's underwear, touching the weapon the older man is keeping inside of it.

The man moaned as Rosa stroked his dick that he bit her neck, making Rosa squeal slightly.

Lynn becomes aroused and remembers the time that she and Mike are doing it inside the room, a forbidden pleasure as she already has Aaron. The way Mike touches her skin, sucks her breast, fingers her pussy, and kisses her makes her wet underneath.

When she rode on top of him, rubbing his cock with his pussy, only separated from the thin panty that she was wearing, she wondered what would happen if that huge thing really penetrated her small tight pussy.

Would she be able to accept such a huge cock inside of her?

Would it even be capable of entering her tight pussy?

Only Aaron has been able to penetrate her pussy ever in his life and Aaron has just an average size, and she is fine with it, but what if, Mike who has more than twice the length and thickness compared to Aaron fucks her, would she be able to accept the consequences.

While she is thinking about such things, Rosa and the unknown man stop kissing and seem to be whispering about something. Lynn can hear the two whisper with each other but can't really hear what they are talking about.

Then the unknown man just carried Rosa in a princess carry while they were kissing. They are walking towards Rosa's room which is just near where Lynn is hiding. Lynn hides herself and tries herself to be unnoticeable to the two, she doesn't want Rosa to know that she had seen her making out with a stranger.

When the two are in front of Rosa's room. Rosa gets her keys from her bag while being carried by the unknown man and looks towards the direction where Lynn is hiding.

Lynn turns her whole body away and hides. She is praying that the two would not walk here as it would be sure that she would be found out.

Luckily, Rosa's room opened and two didn't seem to mind if someone was watching. The two enter the room and lock it.

Lynn relaxed and was able to sigh in relief that the two entered the room, she can now leave from where she is hiding.

She looks around and stands up from where she is hiding from and walks towards the stairs.

She looks around and sees some wet patches and the smell of sex is still permeating in the stairs. She feels aroused and wants to return back to her room but the feelings of hunger eclipse other feelings, she can still feel the grumble of her stomach and she goes downstairs.

When she reaches downstairs, she checks if she is still carrying her wallet and both the keys of her room and the entrance door of the dorm. When she sees that she has everything she needs, she leaves the dorm and goes out of the street.

She looks around and notices that there are fewer people around than she anticipated, it is already past midnight as the time she is hiding from Rosa and the unknown man takes a lot more time than she had expected.

She walks towards the diner feeling hot and aroused, when she looks around, she notices that most of the people around are those who are looking for a night fling or couples. There are some who are kissing and making out with each other while drinking. Lynn realizes that college is the time when a lot of people went wild and made a lot of flings here and there.

When Lynn arrives in the diner, she is already very wet underneath her mini skirt, she is longing for a cock to fuck her. She is hungry not only physically but also sexually.

She walks to the counter and orders a burger and a strawberry drink, if she can't satiate his hunger sexually at least her hunger physically could be satiate.

The female diner staff then gives her order as there are some newly cooked burgers and fries available making Lynn happy as she doesn't need to wait for long for her meal.

The diner that Lynn is currently at has a second floor and Lynn decided to eat up there as she could look at the view around the diner. She went up the stairs when she noticed that there was a dark foreigner man near the stairs and was able to notice her wetness as her skirt is so short that the underwear she is wearing can be seen when she goes up and down the stairs.

Lynn wants to slap herself for wearing the mini skirt outside the dorm, she only wears it inside the room when she wants or during sex with Aaron as the skirt is very seductively short.

It might be due to hunger that she didn't think to change her skirt for a longer one but there is nothing that can be done as she is already here, she could just act nonchalantly and confident.

She chose an inconspicuous table where she can see the views outside while from outside only her head can be seen. She started to eat when she noticed that the foreigner followed her up the second floor.

The man also sits at the table near her but the man only continues to eat while looking at her. Lynn notices that the man is looking at her seductively, trying to gain her attention by smiling slightly at her. The foreigner looks alright, not handsome but not also ugly, Lynn thought.

Lynn, feeling aroused and happy at the same time because of the attention given at her by the foreign man, smiles back at him.

"Hi beautiful. What's your name?"

The man asks Lynn, smiling that the pretty lady in front of him smiles back at him.

"Lynn, how about you?"

"Ekon"

Ekon moves towards Lynn's table, sitting beside her and puts his left hand around Lynn's shoulder. Lynn didn't remove his hands and just continued eating while making small talks with Ekon.

They look like a couple on a date in the middle of the night. Ekon's hand that is around Lynn's shoulder sometimes brushes and touches her breasts and Lynn didn't mind it. Instead it just sends electrifying shivers to her body, making her more aroused. She feels that she is a prey being targeted by the man in front of her.

Then their small talk changes slowly to personal talks like about relationships and other things, they talk like they have known each other for a long time. Lynn shared to Ekon that she has a boyfriend while Ekon shared that he just became single after breaking up with his girlfriend a month ago.

Ekon asks her why she is alone here eating and Lynn answers that she feels hungry after studying and decides to take a break and eat here as her dorm is just near here.

Ekon then asks her where her boyfriend is, in which Lynn said that her boyfriend goes to a different university and is not living near here. And when she called her boyfriend on the phone there was no one answering as it is possible that he is already sleeping.

Upon hearing that, Ekon smiles at Lynn. He whispers to Lynn that his boyfriend might have been having fun somewhere and is not asleep as what she thinks of right now. That he might be having fun with another woman at this time and he is not answering his phone because of that.

Lynn at that time, finds Ekon's words believable. Ever since what happened between her and Mike, she felt that Aaron has changed more than before. Maybe he is taking revenge on her by sleeping with another woman, Lynn thought.

Ekon softly caresses Lynn's thick thigh, blowing her ears after he whispers at her. This woman in front of him would be his tonight.

Lynn feels the sexual tension between her and Ekon. Ekon's hand is now roaming free in her thighs and slowly touching towards her pussy, she parted his legs, giving permission for Ekon to touch her pussy.

-- -- -- -- --

When I heard what Lynn had said, my dick became more erect and I was almost at my limit. The thought of Lynn opening her legs for a stranger in a diner made me more aroused than ever.

Lynn noticed and she slowed her hands in stroking my dick. Instead she used her thumb to touch the tip of my dick softly, circling around the tip. It made me experience more pleasure as I am more sensitive at the tip, everytime she did that, it would make me reach the top and cummed.

And the situation right now didn't differ from the past as I cummed immediately.

My cum is spread all around the bed, with most of the cum in her hand.

I didn't expect what Lynn had done as she licked the cum that was in her hand. She seductively looked at me and smiled.

"Did you enjoy it babe?" She asks me while smiling, the smell of my cum permeates every time she speaks.

I was stunned and was not able to answer her, instead my dick became erect again.

Lynn looked at me and smiled and said, "It seems the one down here is still not satisfied, would you like for me to continue?"

I can only nod while she is stroking my dick. I still want to know what happened after she parted his legs, how far did my girlfriend go.

lightswew
lightswew
65 Followers