All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Best Friend'

by Yossarian67

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I enjoyed the hell out of this story. Amazing build-up without being rushed. I probably would have done the same thing Johnny did given the same situation. I've only taken one girl's virginity and it was amazing and mind-blowing. Great job.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years ago
Very nicely done

I hope to see more from you. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this story. More please!

This is well written and very sexy. Loved it x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MMMM

So hot! Made me ache!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really like Big Bang Theory! Lol, though Ive gotta say,the more episodes I watch the more I fucking hate Sheldon!! You just want to beat his annoying ass!!

As for the girlfriend, damn she has insecurity issues! Im going to look at girls and Im damned well going to enjoy doing it! Im not an obvious letch about it but I certainly dont hide it from my girlfriend. My girl has never given me the jazz about it or been hurt by it, hell sometime she'll point out a real hottie if she thinks I missed seeing her! How sweet is that? ....and my girl doesn't have near ad tight a body as story girl here... Damn I would love to have a tiny lil' skinny girl! Woo!

...anyway, awesome story!! It would have to be pure fantasy for me though, my girl wakes up at the slightest thing, she'd have to be on pain meds or something to pull that off ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
idiot

wtf is wrong with you you have a girlfriend

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
so much

for that friendship

it's gone, just like her virginity

used_demonused_demonover 8 years ago

Great story.. I like your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good shit brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want Danielle!

I love stories like this. I was totally hard. I want to fuck Danielle. It sounds like she has an incredible body. Did you get with her again?

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
awesome story..

will we hear nore from Danielle

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Hope you add Danielle for a 2-way

good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

nice story! i dont even have a gf...prolly nvr will...prolly nvr will have a girl give a second glance at me...*sigh*, c'est la vie...

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

It would be nice to have a sequel of, Danielle and how she is and if she wants to bang Jenny's man again ?? Did Danielle ever tell Jenny I wonder? In any case, this story has so much potential. Hot, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HYMEN LOCATION ERROR

Step 1 -- "moving the tip of my penis in and out"

Step 2 - "slowly pushed myself deeper into her pussy"

Step 3 - "pushed in deeper, breaking her cherry"

Problem.

Hymen covers the OPENING (mouth) of the vagina.

See "hymen location" on the Internet.

So, Step 3 should have been before Step 1.

Or alternately, since Step 1 does not clarify "in and out" of WHAT, if it is referring to the labia (pussy lips), Step 3 should be between Step 1 and Step 2.

But, this does not appear to me to be the correct explanation, since previous to the "in and out" of Step 1, we read, "She lined me up to the head of her VAGINA and I ever so slowly entered her" (emphasis mine).

So, apparently the best explanation is: Step 3 should be before Step 1.

This encountering of the hymen further into the vagina, rather than at the beginning/opening, is a very common error, judging from my years of reading Literotica.

This relatively minor glitch did not keep me from giving 5 stars to this interesting, we'll-written story.

Considering that this was Yossarian67's first story, makes it even more commendable.

Paul in Oklahoma

Yossarian67Yossarian67about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Paul

As you mentioned, this was my first story, and my grasp of female anatomy is only one of the many things I find embarrassing about it. Glad you still got some enjoyment out of it.

Anyone else reading this - I urge you to check out my other work. I promise I got better.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

excellent first story.

hope you write more....

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Hot setup. As mentioned, that's not where the Hymen is. Would have loved more of a conclusion. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous