My Girlfriend's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked back down at him and though he could see the nervousness in her big brown eyes, but then she slowly nodded her head yes. Wyatt then began pulling her panties down her sexy, strong legs making sure to kiss along one leg as slid her underwear off of her legs. Once he removed her panties he tossed them behind him and took a moment to admire Hannah's fully naked body. He could tell that Hannah was slightly embarrassed by Wyatt gazing at naked body. Wyatt smiled at her before leaning down and starting to kiss up her other leg. He slowly kissed up the inside of one of her legs while gently caressing his way up her other leg. Finally he kissed the very top of her pussy before sliding a finger inside of her very tight vagina and opening it so he would have better access for his tongue. He could immediately feel the moisture leaking out of Hannah and knew that she was already very aroused for him, which is exactly what he wanted. He rubbed his finger along Hannah's moist slit, which elicited a pleasurable moan from her before calmly flicking her clit. Hannah gasped out loud when she felt Wyatt touch her clitoris since she was already so aroused and that just sent shockwaves through her body. Finally Wyatt brought his tongue up and guided it along her pussy, which felt amazing to Hannah. She loved his tender treatment and how it was getting her closer and closer to her ultimate pleasure.

Wyatt started licking Hannah's pussy while he gently fingered her pussy. He loved hearing Hannah moaning in pleasure and knew it wouldn't take very long to make her cum since he had worked so hard on getting her very aroused first. All the sudden he was distracted from eating out Hannah by the sudden feeling of moisture on his cock and he was drawn away from Hannah's pussy. He pulled his head away from eating out Hannah, though he kept fingering her. He looked down to see Madison sucking on his cock.

She looked up at him with those bright blue eyes before pulling her mouth off of his cock saying, "I just wanted to make sure you would be ready to fuck Hannah after you are done eating her out. Now get back to eating her out and making her cum and don't worry about what I'm doing to your cock." Wyatt just smiled at Madison before returning to eating Hannah out. He did his best to only concentrate on what he was doing to Hannah and trying to ignore what Madison was doing to his cock. Suddenly he could feel Hannah's body tense up underneath him and she started wiggling around. Wyatt had to grab a hold of her body and hold her down so he could continue eating her out during her orgasm.

Hannah shouted out, "Oh Shittttttt!" as she came very hard. She was shaking underneath Wyatt's tongue and Wyatt couldn't believe how hard her tight pussy was gripping his finger during her orgasm. Finally she couldn't handle the pleasure anymore and wiggled her body away from Wyatt while pushing his head away from her pussy. Wyatt smiled at Hannah with her juices still on his face while Hannah was trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my gosh Wyatt, I've never had an orgasm like that in my life. That was amazing," Hannah said breathlessly. She hadn't noticed that Madison was sucking on her boyfriend's cock until her head popped up from his lap and she went up and kissed Wyatt deeply despite Hannah's juices on Wyatt's face.

After Madison was done kissing Wyatt she pulled her head away and licked her lips before saying, "Wow Hannah you taste really good. Maybe one day I'll have to taste it straight from the source." Hannah and Wyatt both stared in stunned silence at Madison's comment and Wyatt could feel his cock get harder at the prospect of his girlfriend eating out her best friend.

Madison giggled at Hannah and Wyatt's stunned expressions before saying, "So Hannah are you ready to feel that big cock inside of you? I'm guessing after that hard orgasm Wyatt just gave you that you're still pretty wet and I tried to get his cock nice and wet and ready for you." Hannah had been enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm but as she stared down at Wyatt's very erect cock glistening with Madison's saliva she suddenly became more nervous to get it inside of her. To try and help her relax a bit more Wyatt leaned up and began kissing Hannah. He also reached up and groped one of Hannah's full breasts while he reached down to align his cock with Hannah's vagina. He gently rubbed the large head of his cock against Hannah's pussy spreading her moisture along the head before he tried to push inside of her. Right as the head of his cock entered Hannah's moist pussy he could tell that she was really, really tight. As soon as he got the head of his cock inside of her Hannah's eyes bulged and she stopped kissing Wyatt. She couldn't believe how big just the head of his cock felt inside of her. She could feel her pussy trying to stretch against the large invader trying to penetrate her.

"Holy crap Hannah! I thought Madison was tight the first time we had sex but oh my gosh you have a really tight pussy," Wyatt groaned as he slowly tried to work his cock deeper inside of Hannah.

"That's cause you have a fucking huge cock Wyatt. Jeez, does it always stretch you out so much Madison? I feel like he's going to split me open. Ahhhhh!" Hannah clenched her eyes in pain and pleasure as Wyatt pushed his cock a bit further inside of her. Madison then went around to look where her boyfriend was penetrating her roommate and almost gasped when she saw how tight Hannah's pussy was gripping Wyatt's cock. At this point Wyatt had to stop pushing inside of Hannah so he wouldn't hurt her. He paused as her very tight pussy tried to adjust to the fat cock that was imbedded inside of her.

"Wow Hannah! I didn't realize how tight your pussy was. Are you sure you're okay taking his cock?" Madison said to her roommate, slightly concerned that her boyfriend really might be too big for her roommate.

"Yeah I'm okay it's starting to feel a little bit better. I can feel myself adjusting to his size," Hannah said through clenched teeth.

"Here let me try to take your mind off of it for a bit," Wyatt said as he leaned down to take one of Hannah's sensitive nipples in his mouth. Hannah moaned pleasurably as Wyatt began to suck on one of her nipples. It was actually helping to take her mind off of the pain in her vagina where his cock was still stretching her. She reached up and started playing with her other nipple and closed her eyes to relax. Suddenly she felt a mouth against the breast that was in her hand so she moved her hand away and felt her other nipple get taken into a mouth. At first she just relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure flowing through her body but then suddenly she realized that Wyatt was still sucking on her other breast so she opened her eyes to find Madison sucking on her other breast.

At first she was shocked by her roommate's actions but she found that she really enjoyed having both of her breasts sucked on so she didn't bother pushing Madison away. In fact she noticed Madison's huge swaying breasts were right within her reach. Well if Madison was going to suck on one of her breasts then Hannah thought she should return the favor. She reached out to lift one of Madison's impressive tits. She cradled the breast in her hand, at least as well as she could since Madison's huge tit easily overflowed Hannah's small hand. Hannah ran her hand along Madison's breast until her roommate's hard nipple was in the palm of her hand. She then ran her thumb along Madison's aroused nipple, which caused Madison to pull her head away from Hannah's tit and moan in pleasure. Madison's aroused moan drew Wyatt's attention and he was definitely surprised to see that Madison and Hannah were playing with each other's tits.

"Wow girls looks like you're having plenty of fun on your own. Are you sure you even need me here?" Wyatt chuckled as both of the girls blushed from his comments.

"Oh shut up like you're not enjoying every moment of this situation," Madison said with pretend annoyance, "Now get back to fucking Hannah so she can enjoy that big cock she's been fantasizing about."

"Yes ma'am," Wyatt said with a mock salute before smiling at his beautiful girlfriend. He then resumed his thrusting into her roommate's incredibly tight pussy. Hannah groaned at Wyatt's renewed thrusting, though her pussy was getting used to his huge cock she could still feel her pussy having to stretch to accommodate his large member. She thought she would distract herself by going back to playing with Madison's fabulous breasts. Madison also reached back down to fondle Hannah's full heavy breast. She had never actually touched another girl's breast before, though she had admired how pretty some girls in her class were from afar, but now that she held Hannah's breast in her hand she found that she was getting quite aroused from feeling her roommate's nice tit. Hannah began to moan louder as Wyatt reached down to grip her hips so that he could fuck her harder. She had never felt so much pleasure in her life. From Wyatt's huge cock fucking her tight pussy to Madison fondling her sensitive breast. She knew she was getting close to an orgasm and she could tell that it was going to be a really good one.

"Oh yeah Wyatt don't stop I'm getting really close. Yeah I'm going to cum soon," Hannah moaned out loud and Wyatt smiled as he felt her pussy start to clench on his cock.

"Yessss, Yessss right there!" Hannah groaned as she reached her peak. Instead of just groping one of Hannah's tits Madison leaned down and took one of Hannah's aroused nipples in her mouth while she fondled the other tit with her hand. This helped Hannah scream over the edge as she started to experience one of the best orgasms of her young life.

"Yessssssss I'mmmmmm cummmming," Hannah moaned as her pussy gripped down on Wyatt's cock in pleasure. If Wyatt thought her pussy was tight before that was nothing compared to how it felt when she came on his cock. He had to stop his thrusting and he just reached down and held onto Hannah's hips for dear life and Hannah's orgasming pussy squeezed his cock tighter than he ever thought a woman could.

While Hannah recovered from her orgasm Madison looked down at her roommate's pleased face saying, "So how are you feeling now Hann? That looked like it felt pretty good. Did it live up to your fantasies?"

Hannah just smiled as she relaxed from her orgasm before replying, "No that was way better than any of my fantasies and I don't think I've ever cum that hard from having sex. You are one lucky girl." Madison giggled at her roommate's compliments of her boyfriend before looking back at her boyfriend.

"So how was that for you babe. Looks like Hannah has a really tight pussy. How did that tight pussy feel grabbing your cock when she came?" Madison asked her boyfriend.

Wyatt smiled at his girlfriend before responding, "Yeah that felt very good. Hannah you have an incredible pussy. Madison you are amazing and this was a great surprise." Wyatt then leaned down to kiss Madison while reaching down to grab one of her large breasts.

Once she broke away from the kiss Madison said, "You are welcome babe, but the surprise isn't quite over yet. From what I can tell that big cock of yours hasn't cum yet. What about it Hann? Do you want to feel him cumming inside of that tight pussy of yours? I can tell you from previous experience it feels pretty great when Wyatt cums inside of you. He usually cums quite a bit and I haven't gotten him off in a few days so I bet he's got a big load built up for you." Hannah was blushing again from all the compliments that Wyatt and Madison were paying her.

She then looked back up at Wyatt, "Wyatt I would love to feel you cumming inside of me. You've already done so much to make me feel good that now I want to help you feel good. I want you to fuck me and cum deep inside my pussy Wyatt." Wyatt felt his cock twitch where it was still imbedded inside Hannah's tight pussy when she told him that she wanted to feel him cumming inside of her.

"I know Hannah why don't you turn around and let Wyatt fuck you doggy so that he can check out that fantastic ass of yours some more. I'm sure that would help him cum," Madison said to her sexy naked roommate.

"Alright I'm sure that would work. Plus I've heard doggy feels really good," Hannah said as she looked up at Wyatt. "Okay if that's what you want to do Hannah then I'm good with it," Wyatt said as he began pulling his still hard cock out of her tight pussy. Once he finally pulled his cock all of the way out of Hannah she groaned at feeling so empty, but slowly she repositioned herself on her hands and knees so that her butt was facing Wyatt. He took a moment to admire Hannah's gorgeous round butt before he realigned his cock with her pussy. Once he was in position Wyatt began pushing his cock back inside of Hannah's tight pussy. She groaned again as she felt Wyatt's large member stretching her open again. She still couldn't get over how big he was and she loved how deep he was penetrating her. Hannah groaned as Wyatt finally pushed his large penis deep inside of her and grabbed a hold of her big ass.

"Wow Hannah you feel so good gripping my cock. Are you feeling okay?" Wyatt asked Hannah as he slowly pushed his cock deeper inside of Hannah.

"Oh yeah, ohhh it feels really good. So deeeeep!" Hannah groaned as Wyatt finally bottomed out inside of her. He held his cock there for a moment before he slightly pulled back and then pushed back in. Hannah groaned even louder as soon as he started fucking her harder. Wyatt was pounding into Hannah and couldn't resist looking down at her big bubble butt bouncing against his groin every time he thrust into her. He knew watching Hannah's big round booty and with her tight pussy squeezing his cock he wasn't going to last much longer. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming. All of the sudden he felt a new sensation as there was now a hand gently cupping and massaging his testicles. He was unsure of what was happening for a moment before he felt his girlfriend press her large breasts into his back. He could feel her erect nipples as the rubbed against his back. He didn't really know why but it actually was incredibly arousing to feel his girlfriend's huge tits pressing against him.

Then she whispered in his ear, "I bet Hannah's tight pussy feels really good on that big cock of yours. Are you going to fill her with all of your cum? I can feel your balls tensing in my hand so I know you are about to blow. You gonna shoot that big nut inside of Hannah's tight little pussy?" If Wyatt wasn't so close already his girlfriend's sexy dirty talk was pushing him over the edge.

"Oh shit Hannah I'm getting really close. I'm going to cum soon," Wyatt moaned while reaching down to grab a hold of Hannah's round ass.

"Did you hear that Hann my boyfriend is about to cum inside of you and I know it's going to be a big load? Do you wanna feel him shooting inside of you?" Madison said as she continued rubbing her curvaceous body against her boyfriend as she fondled his balls and encouraged him to cum inside her best friend.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh Wyatt please cum inside me! I can feel your cock pulsing in me and I'm about to cum again tooooo!" Hannah moaned encouraging Wyatt. All this dirty talk and Hannah's tight pussy was too much for Wyatt as he reached down and squeezed Hannah's big bubble butt and shoved his cock as deep inside of Hannah as he could.

"Oh shittttt I'm cummmmming," he moaned as his cock began unloading inside of Hannah. Wyatt's orgasm plus his last deep thrust was enough to set Hannah off again and she began cumming hard on his cock as well. With Hannah's orgasming pussy squeezing his cock and his girlfriend massaging his balls Wyatt was experiencing more pleasure than he ever thought he could. He continued to hold on to and squeeze Hannah's big ass as he unloaded deep inside of her pussy. It felt like his cock was never going to stop cumming but eventually he could feel the shots of cum coming out of his cock start to get weaker.

Finally he felt his cock starting to soften and he started slowly pulling it out of Hannah's well-fucked pussy. He finally removed his cock from Hannah with an audible pop and both of them groaned, as Hannah felt suddenly so much emptier after Wyatt removed his big penis and Wyatt immediately missed the squeezing confines of Hannah's glorious pussy. Wyatt fell down to his knees while Hannah collapsed on the bed. Wyatt could see his cum leaking from between Hannah's legs as her tight pussy did it's best to hold onto all of his cum. After staring at Hannah's leaking vagina for a moment Wyatt finally just laid back on the softly carpeted floor since he was quite tired. However, he wasn't left alone for very long as his girlfriend climbed on top of his naked body and rested her naked body on top of his.

"So how was that surprise baby? Did you enjoy fulfilling your fantasy of fucking Hannah?" she asked him as she leaned down to kiss him deeply.

Once Madison broke away from the kiss Wyatt answered her saying, "Babe that was amazing! I still can't believe you just let me have sex with your best friend."

"Well it was actually even hotter than I thought it would be to watch you have sex with her. But don't tell me you are done already babe cause watching you fuck Hannah got me unbelievably turned on and I need some of your nice big dick now," Madison said as she slid her body down so that her pussy lips were rubbing against Wyatt's slightly softer shaft. He could already feel how wet Madison was and knew that she must be incredibly turned on right now. Her pussy rubbing against the shaft of his cock was also doing a very good job of reviving his erection.

"Ohhhh feels like you aren't quite done yet after all," Madison said as she continued to rub her vaginal lips against her boyfriend's growing erection.

Finally once she felt like he was fully hard for her again she said, "Are you ready now babe? How do you want to fuck me?"

Wyatt smiled up at his girlfriend and said, "Well I'm pretty worn out from fucking Hannah so why don't you just ride me. I know how much you like cowgirl any way."

"Yeah, yeah sure that's the reason. You just want to watch my big tits bounce while I ride you fat dick," Madison said as she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend before smiling at him. Before she could get herself in position though Wyatt leaned up and ran his fingers through Madison's hair and brought her head down so he could give her a deep passionate kiss. He continued kissing Madison deeply wanting her to know how much he cared about her while slowly rubbing his other hand up and down her narrow torso. Finally though he brought his hand down to her firm perky butt and grabbed a hold of it hard before bringing his hand up and spanking Madison's ass nice and firmly before grabbing and squeezing it again. The spanking Wyatt gave her brought Madison out of the stupor of his fantastic kiss and she broke apart from the kiss and brought her face away from Wyatt. She then smiled that beautiful brilliant smile while her blue eyes sparkled at him before she reached down to grab his very hard dick.

She then raised herself up and lined his big cock up with her pussy. Then she slowly lowered herself down onto her boyfriend's long, fat cock. Once Madison had lowered herself all the way onto her boyfriend she groaned in pleasure at being filled so well. She then looked back down at her boyfriend and smiled him before she started bouncing on his cock. Wyatt groaned as his girlfriend started bouncing on him but then he looked up to watch her fantastic big breasts as they were bouncing beautifully. Wyatt noticed some movement out of the corned of his eye and looked over to see Hannah finally getting up from the bed after her powerful orgasms.