My Girlfriend's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt realized that Madison did not see Hannah getting up and thought they should have a little fun with his girlfriend so he grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her down until his cock was buried all the way inside her and started rocking his hips to meet hers. He saw Hannah sneaking around behind Madison and did his best to not smile so his girlfriend wouldn't know what was coming. Hannah then got right behind Madison and reached around her to grab hold of Madison's big tits.

Madison was clearly surprised by her friend's actions and muttered, "What the heck! Where did you come from Hann?"

"Sorry Madi but I just could resist grabbing a hold of these things again after watching them bounce so much while you were riding Wyatt. Damn girl these are some nice big tits," Hannah said as she continued fondling her friends large chest.

"Now you understand why I like them so much," Wyatt said as he looked up at the two girls while his girlfriend continued to grind against his hard cock.

"So you like watching another girl play with my big titties huh?" Madison asked her boyfriend, "Well let's see how you like this." She then leaned over and kissed Hannah while reaching down to grab one of Hannah's firm round breasts before breaking away from the kiss and taking one of Hannah's hard nipples in her mouth while Hannah continued to play with Madison's large breasts. Wyatt couldn't believe what he was witnessing and felt his cock throb even harder than it was before.

"Ohhhhh he really liked that Hannah. His cock just throbbed so hard inside of me. Also you play with my tits is really turning me on and after watching you and my boyfriend play together I really need to cum," Madison said as she began to rock her hips slightly harder against Wyatt's stiff cock.

"Ohhh yeah Madi ride that cock. Use your boyfriend's big cock to make your pussy cum," Hannah encouraged her friend. Wyatt was very surprised to see this side of Hannah. He couldn't believe all the things she was saying and he couldn't believe that this was the same shy girl who could barely talk to him when all of this started, but he wasn't complaining cause it was actually incredibly hot to watch his girlfriend ride his cock while her very attractive best friend fondled her tits. Madison started to get even more energetic with her riding and Wyatt could tell that she was about to cum because he could feel her pussy twitching around his cock. He wanted to help her orgasm along and so he reached out and started rubbing his thumb across her clit, which had an immediate reaction as Madison first let out a high pitched yelp before just moaning and gasping in pleasure.

"Oh shit don't stoppp, don't stoppppp, don't stoppppppppp! I'mmmm cummmmming!" Madison cried out as she grabbed Hannah and squeezed her in close while her vagina did the same to Wyatt's penis. He couldn't believe how hard his girlfriend's pussy was grabbing his penis as Madison continued to rock her hips with his cock deep inside of her while holding onto her best friend for dear life in all of her pleasure. Madison continued gasping for air as she came down from her orgasm.

Finally she loosened her grip on Hannah and looked at her friend and said, "Sorry about that Hannah did I hurt you?"

Hannah just smiled at her friend and said, "Not at all. That was actually really amazing to have you holding me while you came. That looked like it was a really good cum too."

"Only cause you helped me out Hann," Madison said as she leaned up to kiss her friend again only this time she also reached down to grab Hannah's big round bubble butt, which once again caused Wyatt's cock to twitch hard in his girlfriend's vagina. This cause Madison to cry out as Wyatt's twitching cock was almost too much for her sensitive little pussy.

"Well I guess I better thank you as well babe. This big cock of yours always gets me off so well," Madison said as she broke away from kissing Hannah and leaned down to kiss her boyfriend keeping his cock firmly buried inside of her tight pussy.

When she finally broke away from the kiss she whispered to Wyatt, "I know your cock is still really hard inside of me but I don't think I can keep riding you until you cum baby."

Wyatt just chuckled and smiled at his girlfriend, "Baby with the performance you just put on its not going to take me very long to cum at all and I can take care of it." Without giving her time to respond Wyatt wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and rolled her over so she was on her back, and he managed to do it without his cock ever leaving the tight confines of her warm vagina.

"Oh shit well that was fun baby. You going to fuck me some more now?" Madison asked her boyfriend knowing full well what his answer was going to be.

"Absolutely baby and I'm going to make you cum nice and hard again before I nut deep inside you," Wyatt responded as he started thrusting his cock back in his girlfriend.

"Oh fuck yes! Give it to me big boy!" Madison encouraged her boyfriend before he leaned down to kiss her as he began fucking her harder. Wyatt hadn't been kidding earlier when he said it wouldn't take him long to cum. Watching Madison and Hannah together had been incredibly arousing for him and he knew despite his earlier orgasm he was rapidly approaching a second as he pumped his cock in and out of his girlfriend's tight sweet pussy. Wyatt could also feel Madison's pussy tensing up again as he knew he hadn't given her pussy much time to lose its sensitivity from her first orgasm. Suddenly he felt another small hand against his balls as, just like Madison had done when he was fucking Hannah, Hannah was now fondling his balls to help him cum harder and bigger inside of his girlfriend.

Hannah leaned down and whispered in Wyatt's ear, "Come on Wyatt fill your girlfriend's pussy up with your cum just like you filled me up earlier. She deserves a big load from you after this fantastic surprise." Wyatt realized Hannah was right and Madison did deserve a really nice load from him after this absolutely amazing surprise. He lowered his hips slightly which raised hers so that he could penetrate her deeper and he could more easily reach up and play with her breasts and thumb her sensitive nipples.

"Ohhhhh babe, don't stop. I'm about to ahhh cummm ahhh again," Madison moaned to her boyfriend.

"Good babe because ahhh I'm, oh yeah, about to unload inside of you," Wyatt moaned back.

"Yeah babe, come on ahhhh give me that nut, yesssss, let me feel you shooting inside of meeeeeee. Ohhhhhhhhh shitttt I'm cummmmming again," Madison groaned as her pussy clamped down on Wyatt's dick in another very powerful orgasm. That was too much for Wyatt as well and with one final groan he pushed as far inside of his girlfriend as he could and unloaded. He could feel his girlfriend's squeezing vagina basically pulling the cum out of his penis plus having Hannah fondle his balls while he came was absolutely amazing. Wyatt and Madison just enjoyed their mutual pleasure until Wyatt couldn't hold himself up anymore and collapsed on his girlfriend.

They rested there for a moment as their orgasms slowly calmed down. Finally Wyatt was able to open his eyes again and he couldn't resist kissing his girlfriend again as soon as he saw her beautiful face. They lay there for a moment just gently kissing each other before Wyatt finally felt like he had enough strength to lift himself off of his sexy girlfriend. He removed his shrinking cock from Madison's vagina and it almost felt strange for his penis to be in the open air after being inside two incredibly warm tight pussies.

"I don't know about you two girls but I'm absolutely beat and I'm ready to get in a warm comfy bed," Wyatt said as he stood up and stretched while also yawning.

"Oh me too babe. Can you help me up? I'm still a little sore from that fucking you just gave me," Madison said as she propped herself up on one elbow while holding out her other hand for her boyfriend to help her up. Wyatt reached down and helped pull his girlfriend up as she tried to stand on shaky legs. She almost fell down again but instead she fell into Wyatt and he was able to catch her and hold her up.

"Wow I guess I really did fuck you hard this time," he said to her smiling in pride.

"Oh shut up," she said while smiling and giggling back at him before she leaned up to kiss him again.

When she broke apart from the kiss she whispered in his ear, "So how did you enjoy your surprise babe? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Are you kidding baby this is more than I could have imagined in any of my wildest dreams. Thank you so much baby, you are amazing," Wyatt said as he smiled down at his girlfriend before he leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. The two of them then slowly walked over to Madison's bed where they quickly collapsed in the bed and relaxed in each other's arms.

"Well I guess I better get going now," Hannah quickly said reminding the two lovers that she was still in the room.

"Umm where do you think you're going Hann?" Madison quickly said to her friend.

"Umm well I was going to go get in my bed and leave you two alone together," Hannah, said confused at her friend's question.

"Hannah we just had an awesome threesome together. You've got to come over here and snuggle in the bed with us. We can definitely all sleep together after what just happened," Madison said to her friend.

"Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding?" Hannah asked again.

"Absolutely not. I would love to have you in bed with me and I'm sure there is no way that Wyatt is going to complain about spending the night in the same bed with two gorgeous naked girls," Madison said smiling at her friend.

"Yeah come on Hannah. I would love to wake up feeling your soft warm body pressed against mine," Wyatt said as he gazed at Hannah's lovely naked body.

"Ohhh he's not kidding Hannah. I swear I just felt his cock get slightly harder against my ass at that thought. Though he better try and keep it under control cause I'm pretty sure we are both too tired to take any more pounding from his big dick," Madison said as she looked over at her boyfriend. He smiled innocently back at her before leaning down and gently kissing her.

"Well all right if you both insist I guess I can't turn you down," Hannah said as she walked over to the bed to climb in with her best friend and her boyfriend. Madison climbed over Wyatt as Hannah took her place at the edge of the bed so that Wyatt was perfectly nestled in between to two gorgeous curvy girls. As he lay there Wyatt thought to himself that nothing was better than this, except maybe waking up in between these two beautiful naked ladies.