My Girlfriend's Best Friend Sabrina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have time to mill over the consequences of what lay in store with that dynamic and instead plopped on the couch. Cleaning up my home had been a bit more laborious than I had anticipated, and I worked up a small sweat in the process. Tossing off my t-shirt, I leaned into the fabric and looked at my small stomach, grabbing it with both hands.

'I should work out,' I thought to myself. Silence. Nah. Maybe just do some curls or something. I looked at my reflection in the television screen. "Dennis you sexy sonuvabitch," I said, nodding solemnly to myself. At the same time, the doorbell rang, prompting me to abandon my deep self-reflection and get up. I reached to grab my shirt- no dice, it was too far. 'Fuck it,' I thought heading to the door anyway.

I opened up and thankfully this time it wasn't Tiff or any other unexpected visitor. Kaya was at my door, smiling as she was wont to do. Rather than a plain outfit as she normally wore, however, she was dressed in something a bit more risque. Wearing a light pink, button up halter top, with a pair of white short shorts on. She had enough buttons unfastened on her top to reveal just short of her cleavage. In short, she was dressed as though her mother had dressed her, which was a step up from looking like her grandmother dressed her. At her side was a bottle of wine.

"Hey!" she said entering and giving me a kiss on the lips. "Look what Sabrina dropped off today!" she said hoisting up the bottle near my face.

"Holy water?" I asked, reading the label. It was something cheap, but strong. "Maybe after Jesus got through with it anyway."

Kaya laughed, showing off a wide grin.

"No!" she laughed. "I mean maybe MY holy water!" she said, laughing hard at her own joke. I suspected she may have opened the bottle up. "Why are you shirtless?"

"Can't a man look sexy for his girlfriend?" I asked, pulling her into me. I was still riding high from both Tiff and Sabrina, and wanted more. I didn't bother hiding my horniness from Kaya, far too emboldened to really care. My hands grasped her pert ass, squeezing the perfectly tight cheeks through her shorts. Digging my fingers in and massaging a bit, I felt bare ass underneath. I slipped my fingers under her shorts, through the bottom. I felt her warm skin, bare to the touch.

All the while I leaned forward and kissed her once again. The sensation of her bare bottom made me crazed, sending my tongue into her mouth. For once, Kaya didn't balk at my forwardness, going so far as to wrap her arms around my neck- bottle in tow.

"No panties?" I asked. Kaya moved off of me, smiling but disengaging.

"No, it's a thong." she said quietly, walking towards the fairly sparse liquor cabinet I kept near the wall. I smirked at how quietly she said 'thong', as if the word was profane. I walked up behind her, placing my hands on her hips and rubbing them back to front.

"A thong huh?" My hands dug into her, fishing themselves underneath her shorts and feeling the waistband of her thong. I hooked each end and slowly pulled them up, exposing them. It was black, a particularly elegant color on her. "Black, fancy." I cooed, kissing her ear.

"You're so horny," she said, tilting her head back. My hands left her waistband, letting it snap against her skin before reaching my hands across her chest. Carefully, I unfastened one of the buttons on her shirt, exposing a bit more of her chest. Her large tits already strained against the shirt, so it came off without much fuss.

"Only when I think about you," I said, hands cupping each of her tits. Despite her prudish nature, her tits were her weak point. I heard her sigh quietly, enjoying the impromptu massage.

"All the time?" she boldly stated. Part of me didn't like her answer, for whatever reason. It sounded so cocksure, as if she was in control. I wouldn't mind a little bit of playful banter, but today was different- I didn't want to let up.

"Just when I'm not thinking about your friends." I said. Her face instantly soured, looking back at me with annoyance. I continued to smirk, leaning in and pecking her on the lips. She still looked grumpy, so I pecked her again. "C'mon smile," I quietly said to her. "SMILE!" I added in a comical voice. Eventually Kaya did.

"Not that I wouldn't blame you," she said grabbing the wine bottle opener and beginning to cut off the foil. "Did you see what Sabrina was wearing last night? It's a fucking house party. Not...I don't know, not fancy."

Realistically, I should have simply agreed with Kaya and leave it where it lie, but I was still feeling lucky and wanted to press onward. It was odd, hearing her talk about how Sabrina dressed. There was clearly a hint of jealousy, I merely wanted to see how deep it went.

"She did look good in her outfit though," I said as if it were a statement of fact. Kaya popped the top of the foil off the bottle, folding the small knife into the bottle opener.

"Yeah, I guess." she said. Her voice was quiet, eyes gazing down on the bottle. Kaya was still for a few moments, before slowly pulling the corkscrew out of the bottle opener. "She works out a lot. I think."

"You think?"

Kaya plunge the corkscrew into the top of the cork, piercing through the thin layer of foil easily. I heard the squeak of the cork as she twisted it into place.

"Yeah, I've seen her before," she said, pushing the screw in, grunting quietly as she struggled. "Her body I mean." My hands gave her tits a good squeeze, masked partially by me pressing into her. My fingers dug into her shirt and bra, feeling precisely where her nipples were. I pinched them through the shirt and bra, exerting a good amount of force to do so. Kaya froze for a second, and looking at her face, I saw her eyes closed and face a light pink. Her nipples were extremely sensitive. I twisted my fingers and eased up, hearing her swallow and clear her throat quietly as she started twisting the screw in.

"Hard not to, her dress was more sung than me on you," I said, whispering into her ear. I pressed my crotch into her ass, pushing her into the cabinet now. I could hear her breathing sharply through her nose in steady, heavy breaths. My hands eased up further, moving inwards and unfastening the next button. By now, her cleavage was clearly visible to me.

"I hate when you do this to me," she said with a small sigh. Kaya smiled but was half serious. Playing with her tits was always the fail safe to turn her on. I would have done it more, had it been socially acceptable to do so anyway. She made it clear when it was a no-go, but more often than not she didn't have issues with it in private anyway. I gave her a small kiss and nudged my head forward, getting her back to opening the wine. "But no, I mean, I've seen her naked." she said in a quiet voice, as if trying to sound coy about it. "When we were roommates in college."

My hands returned to groping her tits briefly, the two of us not even trying to hide our dry humping anymore. I leaned in and began kissing her neck, giving it a lick while I was at it. Goosebumps rose over her tawny skin, eyes closed and mouth hanging open. My hands moved down to the hem of her shirt as she turned her head back to kiss me again, this time matching my tongue. At the same time, my hands unbuttoned the bottommost button on her shirt, revealing a hint of her belly, soon occupied by my hands and rubbing it gently. Kaya was always a tad self-conscious about her alleged belly, though there was none in comparison to mine. As such, she shuddered a bit, squirming in my grip.

"She has a gor-...she has a...nice body." Kaya said, suddenly filling with enough energy to twist the corkscrew deep into the bottle, then began pulling. I decided it was time to ease up.

"Yours is-" I began, ready to compliment her.

"No," Kaya said. "She's beautiful." With that, she popped the cork out without any issue. It looked like it almost tore into two, but she had pulled it off. I reached over and grabbed two whisky glasses, moving them to the bottle. Kaya picked one up and looked at it, raising an eyebrow to which I could only shrug sheepishly to my lack of wine glasses.

One glass became two, which soon became three. Wine was one of Kaya's weaknesses, and I promised her only a third glass if she unbuttoned her shirt open further- which to my shock, she did! Her top was now mostly open, showing off her cleavage and a frilly hot pink & black bra, strapless probably. She didn't seem too inebriated after the first glass which she pounded quickly, but it was hard to tell given how ditzy and loud she normally was. We joked and spoke a bit before I filled her glass again, noticing at that point her gaze looked a bit more tipsy. By the time she reached glass number three, she began speaking a bit more boldly than usual.

"To Sabrina for the wine," I said toasting my glass and clinking it against Kaya's.

"Tink!" Sabrina said, imitating the noise. I'd probably have to cut her off soon. "To Sabrina! With the wine and the slutty clothes!"

I laughed into my glass and kept drinking. Kaya smiled at me and looked into her glass, biting her lower lip before downing some of the wine, finally looking back to me.

"You're still thinking about her naked aren't you?" she asked, a bit acquisatory but also as if she was trying to be funny about it. "Don't lie!"

"No, I-"

"Nooooo, shhhhhhh!" she said, shushing me. "You think she's attractive!'

I paused for a moment. Maybe it was the cheap wine, or the fact that I had pushed my luck earlier in the night, but I decided to keep rolling the dice.

"Yeah," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Sabrina's hot."

"I knew it!" Kaya said, reaching over and groping at my thigh, then up to my crotch. "You know, you know she wants to fuck you right I think!" she said. I wasn't sure if it was a statement or question. "You do?" she asked, suddenly looking at me with wide eyes. Again, I wasn't sure what she was asking me, but luckily, a loud knock on the door stymied that line of questioning. I rose up and began to walk to the door, not even taking a moment to check the peephole.

To my surprise, Sabrina was on the other side, dressed in the same outfit but without sunglasses and with her hair down. In her hand was a handle of vodka. I recalled pulling down her dress earlier today, and the drunken haze that clouded my face made me smile wide.

"Hey I'm not interrupting anything?" she said, looking past me and over towards Kaya. Currently, Kaya was sitting on the ground, holding her shirt closed a tad. "Am I?" she asked, looking at me with a devious smirk.

"What? No, no no. No." I affirmed. "Come in!" I motioned one arm towards the living room, while the other moved behind her. I aimed to gently push her in on her back, or at the very most the small of her back, but missed. Instead, my hand touched mostly ass with a casual swat. Sabrina merely looked at me with a surprised expression. "Come on," I said with a drunk smile, pressing my hand into her more.

Sabrina walked in, glancing down at the nearly empty wine bottle as Kaya rose to her feet.

"How much have you guys had to drink?"

"Just THIS much!" Kaya said hoisting the glass aloft. "THIS much!" she repeated.

"Well, I brought some vodka, it's a bit warm though." Sabrina offered, holding the bottle close to her chest, so that her arms pressed her tits together. Her cleavage, exposed with two buttons open, instantly caught my eyes.

"Kaya, put this in the freezer." I ordered, not once taking my eyes off of Sabrina's breasts. Dutifully, Kaya did as she was told, taking the handle in one hand while keeping her glass in the other. Sabrina kept an eye on her, watching as she turned her back and disappeared into the kitchen.

With Kaya out of sight, Sabrina turned back towards me and reached for the top of her dress. She adjusted her top a bit, moving it back and forth before folding it down, exposing her nipples to me. I gasped, seeing her bare tits again in person. Her nipples were puffy and soft at the moment, but looked just as inviting. My heart raced, mouth agape. I hoped she couldn't see how turned on I was but I figured I was failing to be secretive.

"Now's your chance to suck on my tits," she said, leaning in. "With your mouth." she added, teasing me once more. I looked at her nipples, watching as they began to harden. My mouth dried as my hand reached out, my finger tips touching her soft, pale breast before we heard an "Oh shit!" coming from the kitchen. We both glanced in Kaya's direction as Sabrina quickly covered herself up again. I glowered, sighing as we began to walk over towards the commotion.

Entering the small kitchen, we found our culprit Kaya standing by the fridge. The freezer was indeed open- vodka nestled safely inside- but Kaya herself was leaning against the countertop, one hand holding a napkin while the other held her drink still. In the process of opening the freeze- and failing to set her drink down- she had spilled wine onto her shorts. A bit of panic was in Kaya's eyes, looking worried. She absolutely hated staining her clothes, especially if it ruined them. Kaya was a bit of a stingy girl and would repeat clothes as much as she could. Obviously, a large, burgundy stain was not ideal.

"Ah Kaya," I said with palpable disappointment. "That's gonna fuckin stain, probably or something I don't know." Kaya responded with a panicked look to me, mouthing a sharp but pitiful "I know." I walked over and grabbed the napkin from her hand, beginning to dab futilely at the stain.

"That's not gonna work," Sabrina added, walking over to me and placing her hand on my shoulder. I had forgotten once again I was shirtless, and her touch felt amazing on my warm skin. Sensing my approval, Sabrina began stroking my shoulder and arm. "She's gonna have to take those off so we can let them soak." It sounded plausible enough to me but then again I also was one to keep mustard stains on my shirt out of laziness.

"Y-yeah!" I added in agreement, feeling Sabrina's fingers dig into me a little. "Kaya take off your shorts."

Kaya looked at me as if I had two heads, then at Sabrina as if she had three.

"Kaya, strip down now." Sabrina commanded, walking closer to me and pressing herself into my back. Unintentionally, we had cornered Kaya, and she looked around us before quietly squeaking an ok.

"Dennis c-can I at least get your shorts?" she asked, not even asking for privacy or putting her foot down. I almost said yes, but then remembered my spare pair were currently snug against Tiff's massive ass. It almost made me smile.

"No, take off your shorts." I commanded.

Sensing no other option and beaten 2 to 1, Kaya reached down and pulled on the zipper, revealing a black triangle covering her mound. Slowly, she began tugging on the shorts, letting them slide slowly down her tan, thick thighs. She had shaved today, clearly, by the soft, smooth gleam. The leg holes of her shorts dug into her thighs, and thus needed a little extra effort as she finally shucked them off, letting them pile onto the floor. Squatting, she picked them up and offered them to me. The straps of her thong were hidden by her top, making her look even more nude. Sabrina was quick to notice.

"Is that a thong?" Sabrina asked with a wide smile. "Oh my God Kaya you're wearing a thong!"

Kaya blushed, looking away and off to the side, her hand crossing in front of her body and grabbing the opposite arm. I looked down and saw her toes curl up; she was feeling the humiliation and normally could brush myself or Sabrina aside but both of us together cowed her into silence. Sabrina reached out and touched Kaya's thigh, feeling how soft her skin was before her hand traveled north, up to the hip. With little care, she forcefully turned Kaya around, making her stumble a bit and exposing her ass to us.

I had been instantly smitten with Tiff's but with the thong, I think Kaya had her beat. The thin black strip didn't widen out as it reached the top of her ass like a regular thong. It was a string, crossing another that traveled around her waist. There was little left to the imagination, the tenseness of Kaya's posture the only thing saving her from revealing her asshole to us. Like her thighs, it too was fair game for Sabrina who proceeded to squeeze the firm, tan skin, before giving it a playful slap.

"Holy shit Kaya!" Sabrina exclaimed. Kaya refused to say anything, still looking away.

"What? I thought you guys saw each other naked?" I bluntly offered. "When you were roomies?"

"I've never seen Kaya naked before," Sabrina answered, using her hand to lift Kaya's ass cheek and make it jiggle. "Wait she told you about that?" Instantly, Kaya's head spun around, looking at me with wild, large eyes. I could only imagine how she felt, being ogled and treated like a piece of meat while her friends groped her ass. All her time spent dressed conservatively, only to end up half naked and admired.

"I didn't know you were so thick!" Sabrina said finally backing away before turning towards me. "Kind of like you!" she said before poking my stomach. I chuckled, moving my arms away and giving Sabrina more room to touch. I enjoyed having my body touched, even if there was an element of being self-conscious. It felt good to not have to hide my body, it felt more sensual as her palm began to rub my stomach and chest.

"Yeah I need to work out," I said. "Well, besides, you know, arms and upper body." I added, lifting my arms up and flexing them. There was some muscle in my arms and shoulders, enough to not make my show sad anyway. I nearly cringed at how fucking awkward I sounded and was acting, preening like a peacock for another girl, but by now I should have known I couldn't help myself. Sabrina turned her entire body to face me now, Kaya doing the same to hide her bare ass while tugging her shirt down in a vain attempt to cover her mound. With her hand stopping and resting on my belly, Sabrina reached up and began to tenderly feel my arms, squeezing enough to feel the muscle in them.

"Well every man should have a belly and some muscles as far as I'm concerned, and you're two for two mister!" Sabrina said moving back and poking me in the chest.

With the hand holding Kaya's shorts, I grabbed Sabrina's hand, pulling her arm out towards me. She laughed at my easy manipulation of her, while Kaya stood silent. My other hand reached over and began to rub her arm in a sloppy imitation of what she had done to me, squeezing her bicep and tricep. To my surprise, her arm was far from soft and was in fact firm.

"Kaya told me you work out a lot," I said looking over towards Kaya, then back to Sabrina. "I can tell." Sabrina looked into my eyes, smiling with a cheeky admiration. Kaya had feminine, soft body, but Sabrina's being athletic and toned was intriguing me. It felt fitting, given how intense she could be. I hadn't noticed it too much in the nudes she sent me, but my interest was completely piqued.

"Hey Kaya what else did you say about Sabrina? About her body?"

Kaya looked at me, mouth hanging open. The haze that glazed over her eyes and coated her face with a warm drunken glow made her look more ditzy than she already did. She glanced over to Sabrina who offered her no help, just a smug look that demanded not just an answer, but a good one too. Mentally, Kaya was folding, fast.

"I uh," she began, lifting her hands off her shirt and speaking with them up. Upon realizing her thong was exposed again, she began pulling it right down. "Well uh, I said that S-Sabrina, Sabrina," she said looking over at her alleged friend, lifting her arms up gesturing towards her once again revealing the front of her thong. "That she, that you...have a good body." She was loudly wheezing with each breath, reaching her hands back to the counter and gripping it tight.