My Girlfriend's Best Friend Sabrina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, what word did you use?" I instantly shot back. Kaya looked taken aback, still not mentally prepared for more questions.

"G-gor...gorgeous..." she whispered in a husky tone. "You're gorgeous..."

Sabrina looked flattered, smiling with appreciation for the compliment, swatting the air in front of her as if rejecting Kaya's words. She also pursed her lips, the smile turning devilish. I had to keep going.

"You hear that? She thinks you're gorgeous," I said to Sabrina, adding emphasis on the last word.

"I would say the same," Sabrina started. "But I've never seen Kaya's body."

"Well that's no fair. Kaya, take off your shirt."

No sooner had the words left my mouth before Kaya began to flutter her mouth, looking like a fish. A slight flash of anger furrowed over her brow, looking to finally set her foot down firmly that this was as far as our fun would go at her expense. Her mouth puckered, frowning and the grip on the counter intensified. Enough was apparently enough for her.

"You guys c'mon," she began pleading. No 'no', simply more begging.

"Kaya shut the fuck up and take off your shirt," Sabrina then interjected. There was an anger and very real dominance to her presence. Hunching over, the wind was pulled from Kaya's sail.

"Fair is fair." I offered to her.

Kaya looked between Sabrina and I, once, then twice. We stood our ground, and once again, Kaya folded, her hands moving towards the bottom button of her shirt, quietly mumbling "just the shirt" as she slowly began unbuttoning it. You could hear a pin drop with how quiet it was- Kaya's fingers working their way up, slowly revealing her soft tummy and the rest of her thong. Upon seeing how soft her stomach was, I looked over to Sabrina and her much notably more toned body.

Kaya's strip show continued, reaching a button beneath her tits. The shirt hung loosely over her body, pushed out by her tits. She gave one final look towards us, hoping for some sort of mercy before she cast her face back down, proceeding to unbutton her shirt completely without fanfare. Clutching both sides, she rolled her head back, looking annoyed and pulled the shirt off of her body. She now stood in her black thong and frilly pink & black bra, arms cross and resting under her tits. Still looking annoyed, she kept her eyes set to the side of the fridge, refusing to acknowledge Sabrina and I.

The sentiment wasn't reciprocal, as the two of us openly looked up and down Kaya's body, admiring her with a perverse lust. I hadn't known Sabrina to be bisexual, but the way she hungrily looked over Kaya made me think otherwise. Kaya's chest heaved as she squirmed, crossing her legs and dying under our lustful scrutiny.

"So?" I said finally, looking towards Sabrina. I placed my arm around her, pulling her body up against mine. "What do you think?"

"She's got nice tits," she answered bluntly, nearly laughing. "They're fucking huge oh my God!"

"34 double D's," I added, reaching over and lifting one up casually. This made Kaya tense, looking back at us with a mixture of anger and fright, but she didn't do anything about it. Still, I had to let Sabrina up the ante before making Kaya go any further. "Is she gorgeous too?"

"She's sexy," Sabrina answered, making Kaya smile nervously for only a second. "Which do you prefer?"

It was my turn to be shocked now, silenced for a second, before feeling my body tingle with approval. God I fucking loved her crassness.

"Hard to tell with you dressed and her not, I haven't seen your body...in person."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not saying, I'm telling you to take off that dress. Now."

Another moment of tense silence.

"I'm not wearing a bra..." Sabrina answered, teasing rather than protesting. Kaya's eyes became fixated on Sabrina's chest.

"Now."

I knew what I wanted, and I wasn't going to back down. Without protest, Sabrina grinned uncontrollably for half a second before controlling herself. Both hands moved towards the top button of her dress as she pivoted ¾ to give both Kaya and I a view. She unbuttoned the next, then the fourth, holding the fabric over her chest before she turned around, teasing the both of us.

"No peeking," she said as she looked back at us. I looked at her back, admiring how toned and slender her frame looked. Sabrina was lean, with the smooth, sculpted but also feminine muscle on her body prominently on display. I couldn't see how far along she got, only watching her arms progressively work their way down the front of her. Gradually, the dress eased up off of her body and resembled more a towel than her dress, shrugging off each of the small straps from each arm. Gradually, she peeled down the dress, exposing more of her smooth back. The fabric continued to cascade, her body tapering down before she paused at her hips. Her hands clutched the fabric and stretched them out to her sides, resembling a curtain which she shook back and forth. In a snap, she let go, letting the dress fall to the floor. Her ass was split with a thong as well, though a much more modest one than the string Kaya had on. It was a baby pink color, pairing well with her flawless, ivory skin.

Placing her hand at her hip, Sabrina turned towards us, putting her other hand behind her head and striking a bold, cheesecake pose. She held it for just a second before laughing, covering her face. I guess she was feeling the sting now too, a quiet "Jesus" coming from behind her hands. Her bravado was slipping, and Kaya was frigid. Behind the liquid courage and the brash nature they both had, they were still nervous and young. Couldn't say I blamed them, this wasn't exactly normal. Still, the thought of backing down and walking away with my tail between my legs sickened me. I wanted more, I needed to keep the high I felt in my veins going. No gulping, no speaking too fast- cool and composed.

I reached out and grabbed Sabrina's hand, pulling it away from her face. She still smiled, dropping her other hand down as I pulled her a bit closer. I then reached out to Kaya, softly rubbing my hand against hers, coaxing it to relax from the tight grip it held on my countertop. "C'mon" I quietly told her, lifting her hand off. I watched her blankly move forward. I held both their hands, lightly clasping them. Easy, subtle.

Sabrina gained a second wind, and reached around Kaya, placing her hand on her hip. Without resistance from Kaya, she pulled the two of them together- skin on skin, bodies caressing and complementing one another. Kaya's breast- still covered by the bra- rubbed against Sabrina's bare breast. Kaya looked down, still openly looking at Sabrina's chest. This only emboldened the smaller busted girl, who straightened up and angled her hip out, pushing her chest out as well.

"Well?" Sabrina said, looking at me, then up at Kaya.

'Dennis, you horny sonuvabitch,'

"Now Kaya's overdressed." I said behind a wry smile. No more words were needed.

Sabrina turned and faced Kaya, who for her part was essentially a mannequin for the two of us. Sabrina's toned, alabaster body pressed into Kaya's tan, womanly figure. My cock damn near burst.

"I don't, Dennis..." Kaya said looking at me. But it wasn't up to me now, she was in Sabrina's statue-like embrace now and I think we all knew it was too late to stop, even if we wanted too.

"Shhh," Sabrina whisper, leaning her face near Kaya's ear. The former's hands began working behind Kaya, unclasping the bra. Sabrina's face pressed into the side of Kaya's, their hair masking whatever was going on. All I could see was Kaya's reaction, as she closed her eyes and began breathing slow, heavy gasps. Her mouth briefly opened, before she pursed her lips again. I could have sworn I heard the telltale sounds of lips on skin, but I could only assume as Sabrina pulled herself off of Kaya. With her came the frilly pink & black affair, straps easily slipping down Kaya's tawny shoulders. Sabrina grasped both of Kaya's large breasts in her hands, unnecessarily anyway, and pulled the bra off. Instinctively, her arms went up, covering her chest, the result of which was her squeezing her DD cups together and upwards.

Casually tossing the bra aside onto the ground, Sabrina closed the gap again. Clutching Kaya's wrists, she leaned in and whispered a small "it's ok, relax" and slowly eased Kaya's hands away, unfolding her arms and looking at the large tits in front of her. I couldn't see, and while I had seen Kaya's breasts tons of times already, I never wanted to see them as bad as I did then. Sabrina pulled Kaya into another hug, their tits pressing up against one another.

"See? It's ok." she told my nearly nude girlfriend.

As a shirtless man with a dadbod and clad in shorts, I had never felt so unattractive. But I felt powerful, and was glad I lived alone. So I didn't dwell too much.

Sabrina moved off of Kaya, assuming the same position they were in just a few moments ago. This time, Kaya's tits rubbed bare against Sabrina's, her beautiful brown nipples diamonds. My girl was horny.

"So?" Sabrina again asked.

It was my turn to act. I had done a good job ignoring the elephant in the room, or the elephant's trunk as it were, that tented in my shorts. But I didn't care about that now. My cock was getting sucked or ridden, and it didn't matter who it was going to be- if it had to be just one anyway.

"See for yourself," I flatly said, pushing my hips out and teasing my hard cock to them. "Feel it." I then brusquely commanded. To which? It didn't matter.

Sabrina hesitated no time in taking me up on this, with her hand instantly reaching and touching my cock through the thin fabric. Her fingers worked up and down, only lightly feeling my shaft first, but she soon curled them around the curve, feeling how thick my prick was.

"He's so hard!" she said delightedly. "You're so hard." she repeated to me. It occurred to her then that she may have crossed a boundary- explicitly touching your best friend's boyfriend's cock was generally frowned upon in polite society. "Oh, sorry..." she meekly apologized to Kaya. Kaya remained blank faced, merely watching the events proceed. She quickly looked to Sabrina, then back at my cock without saying a word. Just the same, Sabrina at no point eased up or moved her hand off of my hardon. She opened her mouth to speak but proceeded to drop her smile, looking at my cock with a depraved look at it. "I..." she vocalized before suddenly dropping to her knees.

Her hands worked maniacally, unbuttoning my shorts and struggling with the zipper. "FUCK!" she cried before finally forcing it down. Kaya in turn also kneeled down, slowly and watching the events as if in a trance. There was no more talk, no more innuendo. Sabrina wanted my cock bad. She then pulled my shorts down, leaving me in my boxers before those two were snatched, forced down without comment. The both of them gasped, as my prick bounced up and down in front of their faces.

"8 inches." I stated in a very secure and necessary statement. For a moment the two of them briefly looked away from me, Sabrina only saying "y-yeah, 8". Why did this keep happening? No matter. I looked over at Kaya, looking like was she was hypnotized. "Suck me, Kaya."

She looked up at me, looking unsure, before moving forward. Her hand touched my cock, gripping it gently. It wasn't as confident or sensual as how Sabrina touched me, and my body felt a bit cold. As if sensing the lack of passion, Kaya stopped, looking up at me dejectedly.

"I...Dennis, I..." she looked like she was about to cry. "You do it!" she yelled at Sabrina. Kaya remained where she was, looking at Sabrina with a look best described as 'insane'. "SUCK HIS COCK!" she screamed. Sabrina looked like the cat that caught the canary, enjoying Kaya's misery in wanting this. In retrospect, it was indeed hot, but I didn't give a fuck. I wanted a fucking blowjob.

"One of you suck my fucking cock now!" I snapped.

Instantly, Kaya backed away slightly, and Sabrina didn't dwell on it anymore, moving forward and swallowing my cock whole. Her loud moan of approval, humming as she wrapped her pouty lips on me was the sweetest sound I had ever heard. She closed her eyes, simply holding her mouth over me. Soon, I felt her tongue slowly lick me, the wet, velvety touch stroking my prick in a way Kaya could never do. I moaned loudly, reaching down and grasping Sabrina's head in my hand. Her slow licks turned wild, wiping back and forth, humming in a low tone that vibrated my dick.

"Oh God...Sabrina!" I moaned, grasping her head tighter.

She pulled her mouth off, slowly. Sabrina had won, and she would revel in her victory lap.

"Watch me suck your boyfriend off," she snapped cooly at Kaya before giving my tongue a long, slow lick. I groaned. More licks. I continued to groan, moaning Sabrina's name loudly and proudly. It was the second best blowjob I had gotten today, but the look of absolute fascination and submission on Kaya was much hotter. I made sure to make eye contact with her as her best friend sucked on the tip of my cock, better than she ever could.

"Sabrina's so good at this," I said to her. Kaya nodded, agreeing with me. The harsh truths stripped away the layers of passive aggression, the uncomfortable silences, the unspoken thoughts we had both felt. Deep down, Kaya knew she could never compete sexually with Sabrina and the reality hit her like a ton of bricks. Kaya's hands had disappeared, pressed together on top of her mound, longingly watching her best friend take her place. Each moan I made made her hands rub faster, each time I said Sabrina's name made her fingers grind harder. "She's better than you," I coldly told her, watching as she spread her legs open, pulling down the front of her thong and openly began to touch herself. Kaya bobbed up and down, making her tits bounce up.

It didn't take long for me to grow dissatisfied, my mind loaded with endorphins and high on my own power trip. I pulled on Sabrina's hair, pulling her off of my cock to which she longingly looked up at me like a bitch in heat. I snapped my fingers, pointing at Kaya and directing her towards my cock. She scooted slowly on her knees, hands still in her underwear. I let go of Sabrina's head and let them go at it, both of them licking my cock, occasionally brushing their tongues together. It only had to happen twice before Sabrina pulled Kaya off of my cock and kissed her, openly sliding her tongue into Kaya's mouth. The two went at it, before Sabrina shoved Kaya's mouth on me, forcing her to blow me with reckless abandon. I pulled on Kaya's hair, pumping my cock in and out, facefucking her. I pulled my cock out, their spit making it gleam in the kitchen light, before smacking her face a few times with it.

I reached over and grabbed Sabrina, pulling on her and telling her to get on all fours. She nodded quickly at the prospect, lying down on the ground first and removing her panties in a flash before flipping over and presenting her ass to me. This seemed enough to stir Kaya out of her trance, sobering up enough momentarily.

"Wait, Dennis..." she said, realizing what was about to happen.

"Kaya you can either watch or leave." I offered her. I was annoyed, I didn't want to argue now. She had blue balled me countless times, there was no fucking way she would again now of all times. Kaya seemed to realize how stupid and futile her crusade was, whimpering a quiet "I'll watch." and moving in front of Sabrina. Her hands moved off away from her pussy, but remained on her lap. It seemed like an odd time to suddenly grow cold feet.

Sabrina's tight, perky ass was a far cry from Tiff's and Kaya's, but it looked cute- perfectly round if a bit small. Still, I could imagine it would turn heads in a nice pair of short shorts or skin tight jeans. Too bad Sabrina never wore clothes like that. I parted her ass, watching as her upper body dipped, presenting herself more to me and wiggling her ass. She had a pink, perfect asshole, tightly puckered and probably never used. But that wasn't my goal, not tonight anyway. I looked down at her cunt, eyeing the slick, hairless snatch. I pulled on her lips, spreading them and feeling her warmth on me. It was no time to be poetic, however, my hands grabbing her hips and gripping tight. That was my only warning for Sabrina right before I plunged my cock into her.

There were no bones about it now. I was out and out brazenly cheating on my girlfriend in front of her. There were no "it was only..." or "I was..." excuses. I was fucking Sabrina and I felt nothing but excitement.

Her pussy felt amazing. I guess every guy will say so, but I had never sloppily stated dropped so many "fucks" and "God yes's" before doing it. I slowed down to keep pace, looking at Sabrina's ass, followed by her toned back tensing and then relaxing, and finally Kaya- completely naked- fingering herself. Whatever shame either one of us was supposed to feel was out the window. I slapped Sabrina on her ass, which got her attention. She looked up and spotted what I saw. Understanding me, she grabbed Kaya's thighs and pulled her in towards her, pulling Kaya's hands out of her while she was at it. Sabrina's tongue replaced them, and the gentle, skillful work of Sabrina pushed Kaya into pulling her own hair, hiding her face in the process.

I wish I could have said I burst multiple times in Sabrina's cunt, but I'd be lying. I came, without so much as a warning or care, inside of her. It felt amazing, but the regret and realities began to creep over me. I felt low for a few seconds, but the sight of Kaya enjoying herself tempered my mood. I couldn't feel that bad if she felt so good, and likewise I couldn't look sad now. I buried my confusion deep down, letting the girls creep further away from heterosexuality for now. The sight was hot though, and brought my mood back up enough for me to look forlorn. I couldn't get it though- why did it suddenly feel like a switch had flipped? Regardless, I watched as Kaya's body became rigid, growling and moaning; she had cum, and to another girl!

I pulled Sabrina off of her, who easily fell back into my arms. Kaya lie on the ground, half dazed. Sabrina looked back to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"No, please..." Kaya suddenly but lazily said. "No kissing..."

It was pointless, however, as by then Sabrina and I had engaged in a passionate kiss. It felt good, bringing me back up. The initial powerful surge that came with how taboo it felt tapered off, but we kept kissing each other, giving each other small pecks, each of us trying to get the last one in. We completely ignored Kaya, who's eyes couldn't look away. At one point, Sabrina even flashed a grin over at her best friend, before pulling my face in for one last kiss. The fire quickly simmered down, and we eased into simply cuddling and the three of us remained quiet, catching our breath for a few minutes on the kitchen floor.

"Sorry," Sabrina offered Kaya, apologetic in her tone. Perhaps she realized she had gone too far after all. A heat of the moment thing.

"No I mean, I guess it's ok. Just. No kissing...in front of me." Kaya proposed. I nodded in agreement, joined by Sabrina. More silence, as Sabrina squeezed my hand and looked back to me. There was a gentleness in her face, mixed with cute embarrassment. I suppose it was a pretty amusing situation.

"Hey Dennis, go grab some blankets," Sabrina said. "we need to make the couch up for Kaya."