All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Dad Pt. 04'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Had me hard all the time while reading it. Hope is not the last... Keep it coming, please. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy Dan

I still think a bit of blonde chest hair for Dan would make him an even sexier man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the series...

Up until this point beginning to feel as though he's being used for their pleasure only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You lost me...

Up until this point, it's been good. The end of the last chapter was a bit of a questioning moment. But half way through reading this, I unfortunately have to say that I am done with this series. I was thankful that you were brief with him and Jenny, but the fact that you introduced Tina into the mix, it just turned me off completely. Thank you for the good first few chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want to be Dan

I too am married with a hot wife but I prefer sucking cock and getting fucked (I'm a closet gay) and I would love it if my wife watched me with other men. I would also love to see her get fucked by a young hot stud with a big cock. She would suck it and then she'd point his cock at my mouth - telling me "dear, I know you want this cock. Suck it for me" and of course I would suck that big young juicy cock until he shot his big load of cum down my throat.

Please tell more stories like this one - it's so hot it turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

Here’s my issue, this is meant to be a gay story so how about keeping the heterosexual sex to a minimum? You lost me at this point.

JustNikkiJustNikkiabout 5 years ago
re: Ugh

You do realize the title of the story is MY GF's Dad...the my gf should have warned you off is hetero sex is so unappealing to you...

Just my two cents...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she makes good sense

I'd add 67 cents to Nikki's two, so we'd have 69 between us. It's fine that hetero and bi sex are combined in this series. It is written to show the evolution of a young man who learns there's more to sexual expression than M-F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

The title says it. Really enjoyed this series - it has a little for everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I loved it. Even with hetero mixed in it was still very hot. Keep it up. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very hot

I really want to be the boyfriend still

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 1 year ago

Quite possibly the hottest story ever on Literotica! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous