My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Pt. 03

Story Info
Helen endulges her boyfriend and his friend much further.
5.5k words
4.66
22.2k
31

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from My Girlfriend's Dirty Past part 2 and it would be best to read that first.

I woke up with a bit of a start and looked across to see Helen, still topless and searching in her bag. Dave also stirred beside me and looked up at her and smiled slowly as if he had just recalled where he was and the fun we had just had. Helen glanced over at us both and smiled a cute smile and said,

"Hello boys, remember me?"

"How could we forget darling." Said Dave softly.

"You've both been asleep for over and hour, something must have worn you out!"

"I'm sure you could help us up again though, Helen!" Said Dave, enjoying yet another lingering look at her slim body, topless in the sunshine.

I sat up and asked her what she was looking for,

"I was just checking again for my bikini, but it's definitely not here, I thought it might be in the other bag, dammit."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well, I really fancy a quick dip before we go back, I'll just have to go in my knickers." She said.

"That would be nice!" Said Dave cheekily.

Helen smiled at him and said,

"Would you like to see them?"

"I would love to see your knickers, Helen!" Dave said enthusiastically.

Dave and I watched with excited anticipation as Helen stood up and looked around the beach over the windcheater. There was nobody around for some distance.

"All clear."

She said, as she pulled the zip down on the side of her little denim skirt and dropped it onto the blanket. She turned to face us holding out her arms and said,

"Ta da!"

As she presented us with the wonderful sight of her little white panties with a big red cherry on the front!

"Wow, I love your panties, Helen! I like your cherry too, it's really cute, is there anything on the back?"

Asked Dave obviously keen to get an all-round view. Helen obligingly span round with her arms still out and presented Dave with a view of her sweet pantied rear. The backside of her panties were plain white but they were very tight and had slightly ridden up between her shapely buttocks, showing the edge of her cheeks. Helen had a very nice arse, almost heart-shaped and very pert. She bent over slightly sticking her behind almost in Dave's face and said,

"You like that?"

Dave's face was a picture, his eyes wide and his mouth open, I think it took a lot of restraint for him to resist the urge to just grab her arse on the spot and ravage it, but he settled on a playful spank on her backside,

"I think I'm in love with your arse!"

"Ooo!" Said Helen, and she giggled seductively, giving her backside a little shake.

Helen turned round beaming at us both and said,

"I'm going to wet my knickers!...in the sea, coming boys?"

"Too right!" Said Dave.

"Actually, I'm going to stay here for a bit, I fancy a beer, but go ahead." I said.

"Just you and me then, Dave!" Said Helen merrily, as she ran off toward the sea.

Dave turned to me and said with a broad smile on his face,

"If I don't come back, I want you to know that I died a happy man!"

He ran off chasing after Helen as we both laughed loudly.

I enjoyed sitting there just watching them together, and I needed the rest frankly, so I just opened another beer and helped myself to a sandwich. I ate and drank and watched my best friend happily larking around in the sea with my girlfriend wearing nothing but her knickers. The sea had come in quite a bit since we arrived, and they were only about 40 feet away. There seemed to be a lot of laughter and splashing about and many a squeal from Helen, and even some light-hearted grappling between them. It seemed to me that it was almost inevitable that she was going to let him fuck her, and the thought made my cock start to rise again, I just hoped that I got to watch Dave's huge cock disappearing up her pussy, I knew she would love it, and I also wondered about Dave's ambition to give her a good spanking. This was something that even I had never done, maybe a playful slap or two now and again but not what you would call a proper spanking. The thought of her prone, either on all fours in front of him, or over his knee with her panties down and her bare arse up in the air was delicious.

I didn't really feel jealous of Dave being with my girlfriend, it just turned me on to be honest. We had always been really close and in many ways, he just felt like an extension of my own self (no pun intended!). Letting other men have Helen though was something else. It seemed far riskier but that also just seemed to add to the excitement. It sort of felt more degrading to her going with men she didn't know, or even complete strangers, and added a massive feeling of humiliation at being cuckolded for me, but I found the idea compellingly erotic too.

I suddenly noticed that Helen and Dave where no longer alone in the water. There was a couple of other people too that had swum over to them in the sea and were now wading in the water really close to them and obviously talking to them. It seemed to be two men and they all appeared to be in deep conversation as Helen and Dave were just coming out of the water. They were all standing together now in about a foot of water, and I suddenly remembered that Helen was of course topless, and they would see her naked breasts close up. I could also see that she made no effort to hide herself from them, just keeping her arms by her side showing herself off, and my cock stirred again in my trunks. They seemed to take ages, and it made me a little anxious, a little jealous, that these two strangers would be enjoying looking at her near naked body. At one point they all looked over in my direction, and one of the men half put his hand up to me but I didn't react. They stood there for about 10 minutes, but it felt like forever. I was just about to go and investigate when Dave and Helen put up their hands waving goodbye to the two men and started to walk back towards me. The two men waved back but stood where they were and continued to look in Helen's direction as she walked up the beach with Dave.

"Hi!" Said Helen jauntily when they got back, blowing water off her lips.

I was just about to ask her about the men as I was extremely curious about them, when I suddenly noticed that her white panties, now obviously soaking wet were utterly transparent! Of course they were, I can't believe I hadn't thought about that! Not only that, but when I looked at her wet crotch, I was surprised to see quite clearly the outline of her pussy as her wet knickers had stuck slightly between her lips. I was quite puzzled as to why her public hair wasn't visible through her wet clothing as it should have at least hidden the outline of her pussy.

"Jesus, Helen, your knickers are completely see-through!" I said a bit shocked.

"Well, yeah, they're soaking wet." Came the obvious reply.

"Have you shaved your pussy?" I continued.

"Yes, this morning in the shower, I thought Dave...erm...I thought you might like it."

Dave looked down between her legs as he picked up his towel and rubbed himself down with a big smile on his face,

"Lovely!" Said Dave.

Helen just smiled at me and also picked up a towel to dry herself off, rubbing her long hair a few times and then hung it up to dry on the windcheater. She sat down facing me and Dave who sat down just behind me, and the dirty bitch actually then put one of her legs up and rested her hand on her knee leaving her legs wide open to me and Dave showing everything off as her see-through knickers clung tightly to the whole outline of her pussy. Dave adjusted his cock, hardening again in his trunks.

Dave opened a couple of bottles of beer and handed one to Helen. She took a sip and just sat there, with her legs open, and Dave staring longingly and openly between her legs. I stared too perfectly mesmerised and highly aroused by her blatant behaviour. She was clearly perfectly comfortable with Dave now and was really enjoying showing herself off. I tore my thoughts away from the little scene momentarily and asked,

"Oh, yes, and who were those two blokes you were talking to in the sea by the way?"

"More dirty old men." Said Dave, fairly deadpan, as he just continued to stare between Helen's legs as she smiled back at him clearly loving every teasing moment.

"Just a couple of guys, probably late 40s, early 50s, they are camping on our site as well and they said they had seen me going into the showers, they were just asking if we were having a good time on holiday." Said Helen casually.

"Well, they certainly had a lot to say." I said.

Helen just smiled a naughty grin, and Dave added,

"I know, well it was pretty damn obvious they were trying to keep you chatting as they were just having a good look at your tits, not to mention your barely covered pussy, although you seemed more than happy to keep chatting with them Helen."

"I know, I loved it!" Helen said defiantly, and laughing out loud, "They've invited me over later for drinks at their caravan."

"Ha! Yes, they did as well!". Added Dave.

"What! Cheeky bastards, didn't they know you were with your boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, well they assumed Dave was my boyfriend until I pointed you out over here, they looked pretty amused that I was messing around in the sea with Dave whilst you were just sat here, that's when they asked me if I wanted to come to their caravan."

"Oh, right!"

Blimey, I was a bit taken aback by this, I didn't realise she'd be that easily persuaded.

"Well... you're not going, are you?" I asked a little anxiously.

"Might do." Said Helen, "Maybe a little nightcap!"

She added as she spread her feet on the blanket as wide as they would go and spread her legs really wide deliberately in front of me and Dave, forcing the crotch of her wet panties even further up her pussy and as if we hadn't already caught her meaning, she put the beer bottle between her legs and imitated being fucked by it as she licked her lips and groaned really loud.

Dave burst out laughing, but I confess that I just swallowed nervously, I honestly wasn't sure if she was serious or not and felt that things were going a bit too fast at least in that area. I thought I would have some say at least in how things developed, and that we would have the chance to discuss the issue of whom she might go with. I had also assumed that it might be a similar situation to that with Dave, and that I would be there too. I wasn't quite ready for this, so I tried to at least change the conversation and said,

"OK, what shall we do now then?"

"Dave, what would you like to do?" Helen said quietly, putting her beer bottle against the crotch of her wet knickers and rubbing it very slowly up and down. Dave looked back at her and said calmly,

"Well, personally I think we should go back to the tent and give you a thorough spanking!"

Helen just whooped with joy at this, and commented,

"Oh, a spanking, for my naughty bottom?"

"I think you've teased enough, and I think you need teaching a lesson and to go over my knee and squeal like a bitch!"

Helen looked back at Dave with pure lust in her eyes and said,

"Hmm, Ok then."

I was totally hypnotised by their conversation and still staring between Helen's open legs when I realised they were both looking directly at me quizzically.

"What?" I asked.

"Fancy watching that, Steve? Dave spanking my naughty little bottom?"

Wow. They were perfectly serious.

"Yes please!" I said.

2.

We swiftly put on a few clothes and gathered up our things, everyone moving as quickly as possible and headed back to the car. Helen got in the back again with Dave, and I as I turned round to reverse the car out of the carpark, I saw Helen again sat on Dave's lap, except this time she was sat facing him with her legs spread either side of his waist, her bare knees resting up against the back seat and her arms around his neck and they were snogging passionately.

"Christ guys, try not to distract the driver, I don't want to have an accident!" I said laughing at them.

"Oh, just get us back to the tent asap, I'm fucking gagging for it!" Called Helen from the back.

I put the front windows down a bit to try and cool us all down in the sunshine, and I drove as quickly as I could on the narrow road back to the camp. Just as I turned a corner I had to slow down to a crawl as some people were walking down the hill to the beach area. As I slowed right down, I recognised the same four lads from the pub the previous evening and they clocked me in the front. I passed them at about 5 miles an hour and they all bent their heads when they saw Helen and Dave snogging in the back seat and Helen's bare legs raised around my friend.

"Fucking hell!" Said one of them, "It's puppy girl, what a fucking slapper!"

Helen just looked up at them through the window and blew them all a kiss.

"Oops", Said Helen, "Looks like my secret's out!"

And went back to snogging Dave.

We finally made it back to our tent on the slight hill in one piece. We all climbed out the car leaving all our stuff where it was and Dave barked and order at Helen,

"Get in that tent you little bitch!" He said pointing with his finger at the entrance.

Helen got on all fours and crawled into our tent wagging her arse at us behind her, Dave following close behind looking up her skirt and I brought up the rear! Dave's normally easy-going and passive demeanour disappeared as soon as we got inside, and he became quite authoritarian towards Helen. He picked up our duvet and a couple of pillows to make a seat to sit on, then said sternly to her,

"Right, over my knee you little slapper!"

Helen obeyed immediately, it was clear she was as keen as Dave was to get on with it, and she placed herself over Dave's lap, her hands touching the ground in front of her and her cute little rump prone and vulnerable in the air. Dave leisurely ran his hands up and down her bare legs and Helen quivered in anticipation and then he looked at me and said clearly,

"I'm sorry, Steve, but I am going to have to give your girlfriend's arse a good thrashing, she's just a cock-teasing little brat and she's about to get some discipline."

Wow, I thought, Dave is seriously enjoying his role. I watched in excitement as he put his left hand up her t-shirt and I could see his hands playing with her little breasts. Helen let out a series of short gasps as Dave finally got to feel her up. With his right hand he lifted her short skirt over her backside revealing her tight little bottom in her white panties. He slowly ran his hand up her bare legs again and gripped her arse and pussy between his clenched fingers and pushed against her pussy through the thin material of her panties rubbing two of his long-outstretched fingers along the groove of her pussy lips. Helen cried out again,

"Oh God, yeah!"

I tilted my head down to get a close-up view and watched him rubbing all over her buttocks and pussy.

"I bet you're wet already, little bitch?" Dave asked.

"Yes, soaked!" Helen replied breathlessly.

"Hmm, let's find out." He said,

And he took hold of the top of her panties and slowly slid them down over her backside and pushed them down to her knees, leaving everything on display. My cock pressed against my trunks as I witnessed my friend inspecting my girlfriend's freshly shaved pussy and arse for the first time, and Dave also tilted his head to survey his handywork and took a long hard look at her nakedness.

"Oh, not bad Helen." He said calmly.

Her arse wiggled again involuntarily, and Dave looked at me and said,

"Steve, can you spread her arse for me please?"

I coughed briefly and said,

"Yeah."

I leant forward as Dave kept his head tilted and his face close in as I slowly pulled her buttocks apart and we both stared at Helen's exposed arsehole. It winked back at us as Dave blew gently on her tightly puckered hole, and he chuckled quietly to himself.

"You have a beautiful arsehole, Helen, can you make it wink at us again?"

Helen did it again and I watched quite mesmerised as I continued to hold open her buttocks and we clearly saw her anus dilate once more. Dave briefly put his index finger up to his mouth, sucked it, and then placed it on her anus rubbing his saliva around it, then he licked it again and put some more of his saliva over the centre of her arsehole and very slowly eased his finger up her.

"Oh, Jesus." Said Helen quietly as she shifted her weight a little.

"Just relax little slut." Said Dave very calmly, and concentrating, as if her were a doctor carrying out some uncomfortable but necessary procedure.

Helen visibly relaxed her muscles and her shoulders sagged a little and Dave pushed his finger up a little further and began to push it in and out very slowly, and very gently. I watched intently as he took great pleasure in probing her most intimate part. As he continued, I could clearly see the beginning of a small pool of liquid forming at the bottom of her pussy lips. Dave noticed it too and said,

"Oh, the little bitch is wet, isn't she. There's a good girl."

He then slowly removed his finger from her arsehole and leant over towards Helen's face and put his finger right next to her mouth.

"Clean it." He ordered.

Helen seemed to hesitate briefly, and Dave said a little louder,

"I said, clean it, you bitch!"

As he pointed his finger straight at her lips. Helen opened her mouth and Dave pushed his finger inside and I watched my girlfriend suck on his finger that had just been up her arsehole. Dave was clearly intent on seeing her degraded and was probably getting a little payback for all her teasing. He worked his finger in and out of her mouth, fucking it with his dirty finger. Helen was sort of gurgling and moaning,

"That's it, lick it all off, you greedy little girl. I hope you enjoy your tasting because that's not all you'll be tasting today, little slut."

Helen just mumbled something against his finger as she continued to suck on it. Finally, Dave relented and removed his finger from her mouth and looked at me saying,

"Thanks, Steve."

Indicating with his eyes for me to let go of her spread buttocks. I sat back and continued with great excitement to watch Dave at work on my pretty girlfriend. He looked down into Helen's face and said,

"Enjoy that?"

"Yes, delicious." She said seductively.

And she sounded like she meant it. Dave smiled wryly and said,

"Right, you don't need this anymore."

And he roughly lifted up her t-shirt, pulled it over her head and dropped it. Helen rearranged her long blond hair and prepared herself again for what was to come next.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that because that was the pleasurable part. Next for the punishment!"

He said as he straightened his back and stretched it to get ready. Almost without thinking I put my hand against my cock in my trunks again and knew I needed a little more freedom, so I pulled them down liberating my rigid cock. I sat back a moment and stretched my back too as it was little cramped in the tent. As I leant back my stiff cock rose in the air displaying my approval of our little pantomime. Helen looked over at me and glanced down at my hard cock and said with a smile,

"Are you enjoying watching your friend abuse me darling?"

"I certainly am!" I said brightly holding my cock up triumphantly.

"Good, because he's making a river of my pussy, so you might have to get used to it."

Suddenly there was a loud slapping noise, and the smile from Helen's face disappeared instantly and her mouth opened in shock, and she cried out,

"Oh, fuck!"

I saw Dave smiling down at me as he rubbed his hand over Helen's stinging arse.

"Then you might have to get used to this, darling!"

He said, as he slapped her bottom hard again with the palm of his hand with another ringing slap.

12